Meet some of the extraordinary artists and designers that worked on the new James Cameron blockbuster, ‘Avatar: The Way of Water’.
Join us as we talk about the making of the film, take a look behind the scenes of this gorgeous new movie, and dive into The Art of Avatar: The Way of Water with some of the folks featured in the artbook!
5:00 PM – Moderated panel
6:00 PM – Q & A begins
7:00 PM – Panel concludes and in-person signing begins
PANELISTS / ARTISTS
- Deborah L. Scott – Costume Designer
- Hana Scott-Suhrstedt – Assistant Costume Designer
- Dylan Cole – Production Designer
- Ben Procter – Production Designer
- Jonathan Bach – Concept Art Director
- Joe Pepe – Lead Character Designer
- Fausto DeMartini – Concept Art Director
- Zach Berger – Lead Creature Designer
- Tara Bennett – Moderator / Author
INFORMATION FOR IN-PERSON GUESTS (Saturday February 4th, 5pm PST)
- $5 admission. Reserve your seat with an admission e-ticket HERE
- Please arrive early if you plan to purchase event related products and to check in
- Limit 2 signing items per guest. No sketches or photos with the panelists allowed.
210 East Main Street, Alhambra, CA 91801