Director John Waters appears in conversation with novelist Chris Castellani at the Coolidge Corner Theatre on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
When John Waters delivered his gleefully subversive advice about making a living as a creative person to the graduates of the Rhode Island School of Design, the speech went viral. Now we all can enjoy his sly wisdom that reminds us to embrace chaos, be nosy, and outrage outdated critics. Buy tickets in-store or at our eventbrite. This event will take place at the Coolidge Corner Theatre. This event is co-sponsored by GrubStreet.
- Tickets are $5 or free with the pre-order of Make Trouble
- Tickets may be purchased online or in-store
- The reading will take place at the Coolidge Corner Theatre
- The line at the theatre will form at 5:30pm
- Present your printed Eventbrite ticket for entry to the theatre
- John’s and Chris’s conversation at the theatre will last an hour
- John will follow with a book signing at Brookline Booksmith
Coolidge Corner Theatre
290 Harvard Street, Brookline, MA 02446-2908