We’ve been looking forward to coming together at MEGACON Orlando and have been busy planning an epic show. Based on the developments globally and in Florida that COVID-19 continues to present, we’ve made the decision to cancel MEGACON Orlando 2020. It will return March 18-21, 2021.
MEGACON Orlando: LIMITED EDITION will take place on Halloween weekend from October 30-November 1, 2020 at the Orange County Convention Center. It will have all the all the excitement of our regular event, but will be incredibly exclusive. In order to ensure a safe experience for our fans, this event will be limited to 25,000 tickets and once they’re gone, they’re gone.
- All admission tickets will automatically be transferred to MEGACON Orlando: LIMITED EDITION. If you purchased a Thursday ticket, you will receive an upgrade to a Friday ticket for October. If you purchased a youth ticket, you will receive a complimentary upgrade to an adult ticket. Check your email for specifics.
- If you’re unable to make the October dates, or have changed your mind, request a refund by May 31, 2020. Visit this page for more details.
- Special Events will be automatically refunded. You’ll see the credit on your statement soon, depending on your bank. You don’t need to do anything.
- Epic Photo Ops will refund your Photo Ops and Autographs. You do not need to take any action.
- We’re working on the guest list and hope to have the guest list announced by August 1st.
You are the heartbeat of the show! Keep an eye on your inbox for an email from your Exhibitor Relations team with further instructions.
Your options are:
- Apply for MEGACON Orlando: LIMITED EDITION, October 30-November 1 and, if accepted, you can transfer your fees to this show.
- Transfer your booth fees to MEGACON Orlando, March 18-21, 2021, at the rate you received in 2020.
- A full refund.
Let’s stick together as a community, stay safe, and look after each other so we can celebrate fandom together this October.
The MEGACON Orlando Team