Marvel is excited to reveal more exclusive variant giveaways for fans at this year’s New York Comic-Con, starting Thursday, October 3 through Sunday, October 6!
Earlier this month, fans got a glimpse of Marvel’s massive panel lineup, including teasers for exclusive variant giveaways at select Marvel Comics panels. Now fully revealed, fans won’t want to miss these all-star panels with some of their favorite Marvel creators!
- Friday at 1:30pm: Marvel: Cup O’ Joe – Attendees will receive an exclusive DAREDEVIL #12 variant cover featuring art never-before-published by Joe Quesada!
- Saturday at 2:15pm: MARVEL COMICS: Marvel Fanfare with C.B. Cebulski – Attendees will receive an exclusive ABSOLUTE CARNAGE: MILES MORALES #2 variant cover (previously classified!) by Giuseppe Camuncoli.
- Saturday at 5:00pm: MARVEL COMICS: X-MEN – DAWN OF X – Attendees will receive an exclusive POWERS OF X #5 variant cover, featuring a stunning Dawn of X-inspired image by Arthur Adams
Marvel will also have multiple signings throughout the weekend at the Marvel Booth (#1354) from Marvel Comics, Marvel Games, and Marvel Television for fans to meet some of their favorite stars.
- Thursday at 4:00pm – Writers and artists of the bold new Marvel Comics X-Men initiative DAWN OF X will be signing the NYCC 2019 DAWN OF X giveaway poster, as well as special EXCALIBUR, FALLEN ANGELS, NEW MUTANTS, and X-FORCE posters that are exclusively available as part of the signing!
- Friday at 11:00am – Don’t miss the Marvel booth INCOMING signing! Catch lead writer Al Ewing and a host of other mighty Marvel contributors including artist Pat Gleason and writers Ed Brisson, Donny Cates, Tini Howard, Greg Pak, and Matthew Rosenberg – who will all be signing an over-sized poster of the cover to INCOMING, the one-shot comic that acts as the closing chapter to Marvel’s 80th year while propelling the Marvel Universe into the year to come.
- Saturday at 3:15pm – Drop by the Marvel booth at 3:15pm for a special MARVEL COMICS #1000 signing with legendary artist and Marvel Chief Creative Officer Joe Quesada! While supplies last, Joe will be signing FREE copies of his stunning MARVEL COMICS #1000 wraparound variant, featuring an image of a classic Avengers team line-up facing off against one of their greatest foes, Ultron!
Check out the schedule of Marvel Entertainment’s panels, booth events, and featured signings at Marvel.com/NYCC2019. Marvel’s full booth and signing schedule will be available next week.