Actress Jamie Lee Curtis (Freaky Friday, Scream Queens) appears at the Rotunda in the Mall of America on Friday, September 23, 2016 at 6:00 PM to sign her new children’s book THIS IS ME!
OFFICIAL EVENT GUIDELINES
1. You must have a Mall of America® issued wristband in order to enter the event area. A limited number of wristbands will be available in the Rotunda beginning at 4 p.m. on Friday, September 23. Wristbands will be distributed on a first come, first served basis. The time at which you line up is at your discretion.
2. In order to get a Mall of America wristband, you must purchase a copy of the book “THIS IS ME: A STORY OF WHO WE ARE & WHERE WE CAME FROM”. Books will be available for sale beginning at 4 p.m. on Friday, September 23. At point of sale, each guest will receive only a receipt. A pre-signed book will be given to the guest as they exit the stage after meeting Jamie Lee Curtis.
3. Wristbands are non-transferrable. Each person in your party must be present to receive a wristband. You may not pick up wristbands for another member of your party. People wearing wristbands that have been tampered or altered with will not be allowed through the autograph line. No exceptions.
4. Adults accompanying minors do not need a wristband to enter the line.
5. All books will be pre-signed by Jamie Lee Curtis. No additional personalization will be allowed.
6. Photos will be allowed.
7. Due to time limitations, memorabilia will not be able to be signed.
8. When you enter the line, please remain single file. You must stay in line to keep your place. You may leave the line to use the restroom or get food for a short period of time. One person in your party must stay in line at all times.
9. If you choose to leave for an extended period of time, you must go to the end of the line when you return.
10. No chairs, blankets, pillows, strollers, etc. will be allowed in the line. All bags are subject to search.
11. A special needs area will be available for wristbanded guests. If needed, each special needs guest can bring one additional person to this area. Please visit the Mall of America entry table located in the Rotunda upon your arrival, and you will be escorted into this area. Space will be limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Guidelines are subject to change at any given time at the discretion of Mall of America management for the safety and well being of our guests and tenants. Those who do not comply with event guidelines may not be able to take part in the meet + greet. Please visit www.mallofamerica.com periodically before the event for updates and changes that may be made to these guidelines
Mall of America
118 E. Broadway Suite 238, Bloomington, MN 55425