Traveling Stories and IDW Publishing are proud to launch the annual San Diego Comic-Con® sweepstakes, a contest which will last through June 13th at 3:00pm PT.
Those who enter have a chance of winning the following ultimate experience package:
- 2 four-day passes to SOLD OUT San Diego Comic-Con®
- Round-trip airfare for 2 within the continental United States
- Hotel accommodations for 2 at Wyndham San Diego Bayside
- Personal tour of the San Diego Comic Art Gallery with Ted Adams, CEO of IDW Publishing
- Airport pickup by Traveling Stories with a quick detour to sample a delicious assortment of San Diego treats
Anyone in the world can enter! $10 gives you 10 chances to win. Each additional $1 is another chance – the math is simple. Every dollar is a donation to Traveling Stories, a 501c3 nonprofit organization that empowers kid to outsmart poverty by helping them fall in love with reading by the 4th grade.
“I’ve always been an avid reader, even when I was little. I’m excited that through this sweepstakes we’re able to raise the funds needed to give kids in underprivileged areas the same literary experience I was lucky enough to have,” said Ted Adams, Founder & CEO of IDW Publishing.
How to snag entries in the sweepstakes is easy, fast, and secure via: bit.ly/comic-con-sweeps. Just follow the steps from there!
“Anyone who does not have tickets to San Diego Comic-Con® would be crazy to not enter this sweepstakes! It’s a full and complete package including a cool tour of the Comic Art Gallery with me,” said Emily Moberly, Founder and CEO of Traveling Stories.
To learn more about Traveling Stories and its programs, please visit travelingstories.org.