David Duchovny (X-Files, Aquarius, Californication) appears at Brookline Booksmith to sign BUCKY F*CKING DENT on Wednesday, February 22nd at noon. This is a brief reading followed by a signing and tickets are required.
David Duchovny’s richly drawn Bucky F*cking Dent is a story of the bond between fathers and sons, Yankee fans and the Fenway faithful, and grapples with the urgent need to find our story in an age of irony and artifice. Culminating in that fateful moment in October of ’78 when the meek Bucky Dent hit his way into baseball history with the unlikeliest of home runs, this tragicomic novel demonstrates that life truly belongs to the losers–that the long shots are the ones worth betting on.
- David will do a brief reading followed by a signing.
- Everyone in line must have a ticket.
- Tickets are $26.00 and each ticket includes one copy of Bucky F*cking Dent.
- Tickets are only available online.
- All ticket holders must be in line by 12:30pm.
- David will sign additional copies of Bucky F*cking Dent, Holy Cow, and his album Hell or Highwater.
- David will NOT sign any other memorabilia.
- There will be no posed photos.
279 Harvard Street, Brookline, MA 02446