Dear Comics Fans: Surf Pirates Productions proudly welcomes long-time Marvel mainstay TOM PALMER (famous for his work on X-Men and Tomb of Dracula) to the Atomicon XXII Comics Expo on Halloween Sunday (10/31/10) at the Manahawkin N.J. Holiday Inn from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. DON’T MISS this RARE APPEARANCE by a Talented Artist! Joining Mr. Palmer will be DC Inker BOB PETRECCA, fresh off his latest stint on Batman Confidential! And MAZZ PRESS’ Creator of the Carrion Crow, STEVE PYTAK, will be returning with his latest Independent Press efforts!
In addition to our Guests, Dealers from 3 states will be offering THOUSANDS of COMICS (Golden Age to Present), DVDs, Toys, Action Figures, and other Comics’ Collectibles available for sale!
DOOR PRIZES for Paying Attendees: Comp MOVIE TICKETS! The (House of) Mystery BOX ‘O’ STUFF! Classic 60s MONSTER MAG Give-away (for Halloween, of course)…and BAT-BUX $howca$h (the Joker’s favorite)! Plus…some SPOOKY Surprises!
FREE STUFF!: FREE Admission for Kids 12-and-under! FREE Parking for Con Attendees! FREE Comics for the first 100 patrons! FREE Air for Super-Villains to breathe (we’ll let ’em live THIS time!)
LOW Admission Price: just $3 for Adults and Teens (save $1 OFF with Special “Old Witch” Flyer…available at selected outlets and comic shops)!
Halloween Costume Contest: Prizes for Best Adult Costume and Best Child Costume at the show! Trophies for the Winners…too!
ATOMICON (held on a Fifth Sunday of a month, except during Winter) means Always Affordable Family Entertainment…and a MegaTON of Comic FUN! Join us for the Last Big Comics Blast at the Jersey Shore this year! It’s ONE Halloween Party you WON’T want to miss! Be THERE…or BE SQUARE!!! – The Promoters at S.P.P.
Dear Comics Fans: The Atomicon XXII Comics Expo Halloween Spooktacular will be held on Sunday, Oct.31, 2010 at the Holiday Inn in Manahawkin, N.J. (junction of Rt. 72 and Rt.9) from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
* Halloween Costume Contest!: Come dressed as your favorite Super-Hero or Comics Character and compete for PRIZES!
* THOUSANDS of Comics (Golden Age to Present), DVDs, Toys, Action Figures, and Other Comics Collectibles available for sale!
* DOOR PRIZES for Paying Attendees: Super-Hero MOVIE Tickets! Classic 60s MONSTER MAG GiveAway! The ever-lovin’ (House of) Mystery Box ‘O’ Stuff (over $100 value inside)! BAT-BUX $howca$h (The Joker’s favorite! Winner can use this “play money” like REAL $$ anywhere in the dealers’ room)!
* FREE, FREE, FREE!: FREE Admission for Kids 12-and-Under! FREE Comics for the First 100 Patrons at the Show! FREE Parking for Con attendees!
* LOW Admission Price: Just $3 for Adults and Teens ($1 OFF with Special Flyer)!
* GUEST ARTISTS in attendance! Check our listings on SCOOP and ConventionScene.com..or e-mail us direct at email@example.com for Guest Updates!
GUEST LIST for upcoming Halloween Atomicon:
* STEVE PYTAK (Mazz Press, Carrion Crow)
* BOB PETRECCA (DC Comics, Batman Confidential, others)
* TOM PALMER…a RARE APPEARANCE by this Marvel-mainstay Artist, famous for X-Men, Tomb of Dracula, Kick-Ass (new series) and Chaos War (his latest)…
* ATOMICON (held on a Fifth Sunday of a month) means Always Affordable Family Entertainment…and a MegaTON of Comic FUN! Join us for the Last Big Blast of the Year at the Jersey Shore! This will be one Comics HALLOWEEN Party you WON’T want to miss! As Maynard G. Krebs was wont to say: “Like, BE THERE, man…or…BE SQUARE!” – The Promoters at Surf Pirate Productions