Josh Neufeld has announced an extensive book tour for his graphic novel A.D.: After the Deluge.
- Wednesday, August 19: I commemorate A.D.’s hardcover release with a presentation and signing in Austin, Texas, @ BookPeople. 603 N. Lamar, Austin, 7pm.
- Thursday, August 20: A.D. presentation & signing @ Domy Books in Houston, Texas. 1709 Westheimer, Houston, 7:00 pm. This event will be taped by Book TV!
- Friday, August 21: A.D. hits New Orleans. Release party with me and some of the book’s subjects, live and in person! Plus an art show, music, and refreshments. The Canary Collective, 329 Julia Street, New Orleans, 6pm.
- Saturday, August 22: Signing @ Maple Street Book Shop, 7523 Maple Street, New Orleans. 1pm.
- Saturday, August 22: Signing @ Octavia Books, 513 Octavia Street, New Orleans. 3:30 pm.
- Sunday, August 23: Signing @ Beth’s Books, 2700 Chartres Street, New Orleans, 1pm.
- Tuesday, August 25: A.D.’s New York release party @ Idlewild Books, co-sponsored by SMITH magazine and Teachers & Writers Collaborative. Live music by Mary McBride, refreshments, and an art auction to benefit New Orleans relief organizations. 12 West 19th St., New York City, 7pm.
- Friday, August 28: A.D. presentation and signing @ The Book Cellar, in Chicago. 4736-38 North Lincoln Ave., Chicago, 7pm.
- Saturday, August 29: Katrina’s fourth anniversary. I will be doing an author coffee @ Writers Workspace Chicago. 5443 N. Broadway St., Chicago, 11am.
- Saturday, August 29: Signing @ Chicago Comics, 3244 N Clark Street, Chicago, 3 pm.
- Tuesday, September 8: Presentation & signing @ Brookline Booksmith, 279 Harvard Street, Brookline, Massachusetts, 7pm.
- Wednesday, September 9: Signing @ Million Year Picnic, 99 Mt. Auburn Street, Cambridge, Mass., 1 pm.
- Wednesday, September 16: Pantheon editor Lisa Weinert, SMITH comics editor Jeff Newelt, and I discuss the evolution of A.D. from web to print. McNally Jackson Books, 52 Prince Street, New York City, 7pm.
- September 24: Presentation & signing @ Bergen Street Comics, 470 Bergen Street, Brooklyn, 7pm.
- September 26–27: A.D. hits D.C. for the annual Small Press Expo (SPX). Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, 5701 Marinelli Road, North Bethesda, Maryland.
- October 8–11: I will be a guest of Portland’s Wordstock Literary Festival, “the largest celebration of literature and literacy in the Pacific Northwest.” Oregon Convention Center, Portland, Oregon.
- November 14–15: A.D. heads south again for The Miami Book Fair International.