Actor Robert Englund, Freddy Krueger himself, hosts screenings at the Hollywood Cinemas for Halloween weekend!
Writer Gregg Hurwitz signs at Illusive Comics on Saturday, September 14th from 11:00am-11:45am.
Gregg is the New York Times bestselling author of 13 thrillers, most recently, Tell No Lies (8/20). His novels have been shortlisted for numerous literary awards, graced top ten lists, and have been translated into 22 languages. He is also a New York Times bestselling comic book writer, having penned stories for Marvel (Wolverine, Punisher) and DC (Batman, Penguin), as well as produced and written screenplays for film and television (ABC’s “V”, “Expulsion” spec script to Warner Bros, and many more). He recently announced that he will be developing his Tim Rackley books for TNT/Sony.
Illusive Comics and Games
2725 El Camino Real, Suite 105, Santa Clara, CA 95051
Rock And Shock returns for their Tenth Anniversary show on October 18-20, 2013 at the DCU Center and Worcester Palladium! Guests include Robert Englund, Robert Patrick, Michael Rooker, John Ratzenberger, and many more! Featuring a Kevin Smith & Jason Mewes screening and performances by Danzig, Twiztid with The R.O.C., Otep, Butcher Babies, and more!!
The convention doors will be open to the public at 5pm on Friday, October 18 and at 11am on Saturday, October 19 and Sunday, October 20 at the DCU Center located at 50 Foster St, Worcester, MA 01608.
Nightly live performances will take place at the Worcester Palladium, located at 261 Main Street, Worcester, one block over from the DCU Center. Door times for these events are listed below.
and more TBA!
Thursday, 10/17 (pre-party) – Between the Buried & Me with The Faceless, The Contortionist, and The Safety Fire
Friday, 10/18 – Kevin Smith & Jason Mewes – Jay & Silent Bob’s Super Groovy Cartoon Movie and Q&A
Saturday, 10/19 – Danzig with Doyle, Otep, Butcher Babies, Texas Hippie Coalition, Stolen Babies, and A Pale Horse Named Death
Sunday, 10/20 – Twiztid with The R.O.C., Blaze, Madchild, and Aqualeo
($175 advance only)
*Access to the movie on Friday and the concerts at The Palladium on Saturday & Sunday, as well as ALL 3 DAYS of the Rock & Shock Horror Convention next door @ The DCU Center.
*Access to the 10/17 Rock and Shock Pre-Party Concert w/ Between The Buried And Me
*Special Seating at the Jay & Silent Bob Super Groovy Cartoon Movie on Friday, Oct. 18th (Note: THE MOVIE ON FRIDAY IS RATED R. People under the age of 18 should have a parent or guardian with them for this event.)
*Access to the After Party on Friday, Oct. 18th (takes place at the Palladium after the movie)
*Reserved Seating at the Q&A’s and Panels at the convention
*Exclusive R&S T-Shirt
*All VIP PACKAGE PURCHASERS WILL BE ENTERED TO WIN TICKETS TO MEET KEVIN SMITH & JASON MEWES
***Customers will be contacted via email about a week before the event with more info.***
CONVENTION ONLY TICKETS
Convention ONLY tickets are available at Ticketmaster, DCU Center Box Office & Palladium Box Office
COMBO TICKETS – DCU CONVENTION CENTER & THE PALLADIUM
Combo tickets are available at tickets.com and the Palladium box office.
***General Admission FLOOR Seating for the Movie on Friday, Oct. 18th Only, Saturday & Sunday events are both General Admission***
***General Admission BALCONY Seating for the Movie on Friday, Oct. 18th Only, Saturday & Sunday events are both General Admission***
***FRIDAY ONLY GENERAL ADMISSION BALCONY SEATING *** Convention / Movie Combo JAY & SILENT BOB’S SUPER GROOVY CARTOON MOVIE and the JAY AND SILENT BOB GET OLD PODCAST w/ Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes
***FRIDAY ONLY GENERAL ADMISSION FLOOR SEATING *** JAY & SILENT BOB’S SUPER GROOVY CARTOON MOVIE and the JAY AND SILENT BOB GET OLD PODCAST w/ Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes
Stars and Producers from Nikita, V, The Vampire Diaries, Young Justice, MAD, and Green Lantern: The Animated Series to Appear October 8–10 at New York Comic Con 2010.
Selected stars and producers from these programs will be on-hand for panel sessions, media appearances and autograph signings at the East Coast’s biggest and most exciting popular culture convention from Friday, October 8–Sunday, October 10.
• Three generations of V queens — series stars Morena Baccarin and Laura Vandervoort, and guest star Jane Badler (Diana on the original V) — discuss their epic power struggle over the future of humanity in the forthcoming season two
• The Vampire Diaries executive producers Kevin Williamson & Julie Plec join series stars Steven R. McQueen, Sara Canning, Katerina Graham and Zach Roerig for their first New York Comic Con appearance (Note: Attendees are subject to change.)
• Nikita stars Maggie Q., Shane West and Lyndsy Fonseca team up with executive producer Craig Silverstein to give fans a peek a what’s ahead in season one
• Warner Bros. Animation unveils exclusive new footage from the upcoming series Young Justice, and the creative team behind Green Lantern: The Animated Series talks about this new project
• The team behind DC Comics’ MAD Magazine and Warner Bros. Animation’s new MAD animated television series give fans a light-hearted look at the past, present and future of an American institution For continuing information about the Studio’s plans at New York Comic Con, please follow us on Twitter @TheWBdotcom or search for news using the #WBNYCC hashtag.
Here is the complete WBTV and WBA New York Comic Con schedule:
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8
• 3:15–4:15 p.m. Mad About MAD Presentation/Q&A — MAD Magazine has established itself as the original, most imitated and influential satirical publication across generations. Recently, MAD made a triumphant return to TV on Cartoon Network with an all-new animated series from Warner Bros. Animation to corrupt the minds of the next generation! Come join MAD Magazine editor John Ficarra, MAD art director Sam Viviano, legendary MAD artist Mort Drucker and MAD television program producer Mark Marek, plus a few surprise guests for a lighthearted look at the past, present and future of an American institution. Room 1A06-7
• 4:30–5:30 p.m. MAD Signing at the DC Comics booth #2243
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 9
• 2:00–3:00 p.m. Young Justice Signing at the DC Comics booth #2243
• 2:30–3:30 p.m. Green Lantern: The Animated Series Presentation/Q&A — Saturday will be NYCC’s “brightest day” as Warner Bros. Animation proudly unveils this new series coming soon to Cartoon Network and based upon characters from DC Comics. Join series executive producer Bruce Timm (Batman: The Animated Series), producer Giancarlo Volpe (Star Wars: The Clone Wars) and producer/story editor Jim Krieg (Ben 10: Alien Swarm) as these creative forces reveal their plans for one of the most highly anticipated new animated series. Room 1A14
• 3:45–4:45 p.m. Young Justice Video Presentation and Q&A — Join the league! Fans were given their first glimpse of Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss Martian and Artemis this past July at Comic-Con International: San Diego. But this panel will offer far more than just a glimpse, as producers Brandon Vietti (Batman: Under the Red Hood) and Greg Weisman (Gargoyles) answer questions from fans and show footage from this highly anticipated series. A one-hour special event of Young Justice will premiere in November 2010 on Cartoon Network, and the series begins in 2011. Young Justice is produced by Warner Bros. Animation and is based upon characters from DC Comics. Room 1A14
• 4:00–5:00 p.m. Green Lantern: The Animated Series Signing at the DC Comics
• 5:15–6:15 p.m. V Special Video Presentation and Cast/Producer Q&A — In the first season of V, the Visitors arrived. In the second, coming in November to ABC, three generations of V queens — played by Morena Baccarin (Firefly), Laura Vandervoort (Smallville) and guest star Jane Badler (Diana on the original V) — will engage in an epic power struggle over the future of humanity. Join them and a V executive producer for a panel that will feature Q&A as well as footage from the new season. V is produced by HDFilms in association with Warner Bros. Television. Become a fan of the series on Facebook at www.facebook.com/V. IGN Theater/Special Events Hall
• 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. V Signing in Room 1C05
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 10
• 10:30–11:30 a.m. Nikita Video Presentation and Q&A — Looks do kill! International action star Maggie Q (Mission: Impossible III) plays Nikita, the former spy and assassin determined to destroy the secretive and corrupt government agency that trained her. Join Maggie, Shane West (ER), Lyndsy Fonseca (Kick-Ass) and executive producer Craig Silverstein (Bones) as they answer questions and provide a sneak peek at what fans can expect in upcoming episodes. From Wonderland Sound and Vision in association with Warner Bros. Television, Nikita airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET/PT on The CW. Become a fan of the show on Facebook at www.facebook.com/nikita. IGN Theater/Special Events Hall
• 1:00–1:45 p.m. Nikita Signing in Room 1C05
• 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. The Vampire Diaries Special Video Presentation and Select Cast/Producer Q&A — The Vampire Diaries sinks its teeth into the Big Apple today — a New York Comic Con first! Join series stars Steven R. McQueen (character name: Jeremy), Sara Canning (Jenna), Katerina Graham (Bonnie) and Zach Roerig (Matt), and executive producers Kevin Williamson & Julie Plec for a discussion of all things Mystic Falls! NOTE: Attendees are subject to change. From Bonanza Productions Inc., Outerbanks Entertainment and Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Bros. Television and CBS Television Studios, The Vampire Diaries airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW. Become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thevampirediaries and follow the show on Twitter at ww.twitter.com/CW_VampDiaries. IGN Theater/Special Events Hall
• 2:00–3:00 p.m. The Vampire Diaries Signing in Room 1C05
WARNER BROS. TELEVISION GROUP MAKES COMIC-CON 2010 ITS BIGGEST EVER, HEADING FOR SAN DIEGO WITH A STUDIO-RECORD 14 SERIES
Stars and Producers of “The Big Bang Theory,” “Chuck,” “Fringe,” “Human Target,” “Nikita,” “Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “V,” “The Vampire Diaries,” “Childrens Hospital,” “Unnatural History,” “Batman: The Brave and the Bold,” “MAD” and “Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated” to Appear
Warner Bros. Entertainment’s Nearly 3,000-Square-Foot Booth to Host Signings, Video Game Demos, Numerous Giveaways and More During the Convention
BURBANK, Calif. (June 29, 2010) – Warner Bros. Television Group (WBTVG) is returning to Comic-Con International: San Diego in unprecedented fashion in 2010. A star-studded lineup of performers, producers and other members of the creative teams of a record 14 series from Warner Bros. Television, Warner Horizon Television and Warner Bros. Animation will be on-hand for panel sessions, screenings, media appearances and autograph signings. This will mark the largest contingent of talent from WBTVG ever assembled for the world’s leading pop culture convention. (In 2009, WBTVG featured 12 television series at Comic-Con.)
For continuing info on the Studio’s plans at Comic-Con, please follow us on Twitter @TheWBdotcom, hashtag #WBSDCC. For the second year in a row, WBTVG will also produce a Con-related online destination at www.thewb.com/comiccon, launching in mid-July. For a complete social media contact list, including official Facebook pages and Twitter feeds for WBTVG series, talent and producers, download the social media contacts page here:
Series stars and creative teams scheduled to attend include:
“The Big Bang Theory”: Stars Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar join creators/executive producers Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady for a session moderated by Wil Wheaton
“Chuck”: Stars Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, Joshua Gomez, Ryan McPartlin, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Vik Sahay, Scott Krinsky, with Sarah Lancaster and Adam Baldwin join creators/executive producers Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak
“Fringe”: Stars Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, John Noble, Lance Reddick, Blair Brown and Jasika Nicole join executive producers Jeff Pinkner and J.H. Wyman
“Human Target”: Stars Mark Valley, Chi McBride and Jackie Earle Haley join executive producer Matthew Miller
“Nikita”: Stars Maggie Q (“Mission: Impossible III”), Shane West (“ER”) and Lyndsy Fonseca (“Kick-Ass”) join executive producer Craig Silverstein (“Bones”)
“Smallville”: Series stars to be announced join executive producers Kelly Souders and Brian Peterson
“Supernatural”: Series stars to be announced join executive producers Sera Gamble and Ben Edlund, and creator/executive producer Eric Kripke
“V”: Stars Elizabeth Mitchell, Morris Chestnut, Joel Gretsch, Logan Huffman, Laura Vandervoort, Charles Mesure, with Morena Baccarin and Scott Wolf join executive producers Scott Rosenbaum and Steve Pearlman
“The Vampire Diaries”: Stars Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Michael Trevino and Matt Davis join executive producers/writers Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec
“Childrens Hospital”: Creator/executive producer/star Rob Corddry (“Hot Tub Time Machine,” “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart”) and executive producer Jon Stern (“The Ten,” “Scotland, PA”) join series stars Lake Bell (“How to Make It in America”), Erinn Hayes (“Parenthood,” “Worst Week”) and Rob Huebel (“Human Giant”). A website for the series will go live July 6 here: www.adultswim.com/shows/childrenshospital
“Unnatural History”: Stars Kevin G. Schmidt (“Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel”), Jordan Gavaris (“Degrassi: The Next Generation”), Italia Ricci (“Greek”) and Martin Donovan (“Weeds”) join creator/executive producer Mike Werb
“Batman: The Brave and the Bold”: Voice of Batman Diedrich Bader joins executive producer Sam Register, producers James Tucker and Michael Jelenic, and voice director Andrea Romano
“MAD”: New “MAD” animated television series producer/story editor Kevin Shinick (“Robot Chicken”) and Warner Bros. Animation executive Peter Girardi join MAD Magazine editor John Ficarra, art director Sam Viviano, legendary artist Sergio Aragones and contemporary artist Tom Richmond
“Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated”: Supervising producers Spike Brandt and Tony Cervone join producer Mitch Watson and art director Dan Krall
For additional panel details, including the complete schedule with times and locations, please download the addendum word document here:
Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing is once again launching www.thewb.com/comiccon, designed to provide fans with a one-stop-shopping source for Warner Bros. Entertainment (WBE) information as they plan their Comic-Con experience, as well as to serve as a must-visit destination for fans to attend the Con in virtual fashion, if they are unable to travel to San Diego this year.
New content related to Comic-Con 2010 – including exclusive video and an advance schedule of panels, signings and screenings from all divisions of WBE – will be launching in mid-July.
Photos and exclusive behind-the-scenes video from Comic-Con 2010 will be posted to the site throughout the duration of the convention.
Highlights from Comic-Con 2009 can be viewed at the site now, including more than 30 behind-the-scenes video reports from the convention floor, the Studio’s booth, panel sessions, signings and more.
Warner Bros. Entertainment (WBE) will once again have a can’t-miss, nearly 3,000-square-foot booth on the convention floor, this time in a brand-new location: space #4545. As usual, the booth will host autograph signings by the stars and creative teams of all WBTVG shows, with multiple interactive kiosks for fans to play video games from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, and much, much more. Additional details about the booth will be released in the coming weeks.
THE TV SERIES SCHEDULE
WEDNESDAY, JULY 21
Special Sneak Peek Pilot Screenings: WBTVG continues its Comic-Con tradition of hosting a three-hour special sneak peek premiere event on preview night, this year offering fans two opportunities to screen one of the fall season’s most highly anticipated new series: “Nikita,” starring international action star Maggie Q. In addition to “Nikita,” WBTVG will unveil special video presentations related to its other series.
THURSDAY, JULY 22
New series “Childrens Hospital”: Screening multiple new episodes in session
FRIDAY, JULY 23
“Batman: The Brave and the Bold”: Screening complete never-before-seen new episode in session and unveiling the trailer of the upcoming new animated series “Young Justice”
“The Big Bang Theory”|
SATURDAY, JULY 24
New animated series “MAD”
New series “Nikita”: Screening complete pilot in session
“The Vampire Diaries”
SUNDAY, JULY 25
New animated series “Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated”: Screening full-length, never-before-seen new episode in session
New series “Unnatural History”: Screening full-length, never-before-seen new episode in session
The guest list for Atlanta’s Dragon*Con is always long (and this year’s is no exception) with someone interesting for fans of any genre. While everyone will have their favorites, I just thought that in addition to the recent addition of comics legend Stan Lee, I would highlight a few of the names that stand out to me for 2010:
- Sean Astin (Lord of the Rings)
- Morena Baccarin (Firefly/Serenity, V)
- Avery Brooks (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
- LeVar Burton (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- Erica Cerra (Eureka)
- Daniel Cudmore (Twilight, X-Men)
- Jonathan Frakes (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- Larry Hagman (Dallas, I Dream of Jeannie)
- Linda Hamilton (Terminator, Beauty & The Beast)
- Stan Lee – comic book legend
- Kellan Lutz (Twilight)
- James Marsters (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Smallville)
- Mike McKone (Teen Titans, Avengers Academy)
- Mike Mignola (Hellboy)
- Jason Momoa (Conan)
- Edward James Olmos (Battlestar Galactica)
- Adrian Pasdar (Heroes)
- George Perez – comics legend
- Sendhil Ramamurthy (Heroes)
- Elisabeth Rohm (Angel, Law & Order, Heroes)
- Michael Shanks (Stargate SG-1)
- Marina Sirtis (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- Shawnee Smith (SAW)
- Kevin Sorbo (Hercules, Andromeda)
- Chaske Spencer (Twilight)
- Brent Spiner (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- Jewel Staite (Firefly/Serenity, Stargate: Atlantis)
- Sam Trammel (True Blood)
- Laura Vandervoort (Smallville, V)
Who else do you think is a highlight?
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY RETURNS TO COMIC-CON 2009 WITH A STAR-STUDDED SERIES OF PANELS, A PHOTO STUDIO, AND AN EXCLUSIVE CELEBRATION WITH SYFY
James Cameron, Peter Jackson, Sigourney Weaver, Elizabeth Mitchell, and Zoe Saldana To Participate in Entertainment Weekly Panel Series
Entertainment Weekly Publishes 2nd Annual Comic-Con Preview Package, Starring Iron Man 2 on the Cover, and with Exclusive First Looks at the Most Highly Anticipated Movies and TV Shows
NEW YORK (July 16, 2009) – Entertainment Weekly is preparing to invade Comic-Con for the third consecutive year with a fully loaded arsenal: three high-caliber panels, a photo and digital studio, and an exclusive event co-hosted by Syfy. In addition, Entertainment Weekly is publishing its second annual Comic-Con preview package jam-packed with exclusive first looks at some of the most highly anticipated TV shows and movies including Iron Man 2, which will be featured on the cover of this special issue. In the latest installment of Iron Man (the franchise that blasted Robert Downey Jr. back to stardom), the superhero returns to the big screen to battle new villain Mickey Rourke and to size up Scarlett Johansson, and hopes to prove the first time wasn’t a fluke. Link to full story on EW.com: http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/07/this-weeks-cover-iron-man-2.html
Entertainment Weekly’s three Comic-Con panels will bring together some of the best and brightest creators in television and movies to discuss the work that’s being done in their respective fields. Footage from each of these panels will be available by July 26 on EW.com. The first of these panels will be “Wonder Women: Female Power Icons in Pop Culture,” moderated by Entertainment Weekly editor-at-large Ben Svetkey. It will feature a discussion with Sigourney Weaver (Avatar), Elizabeth Mitchell (Lost, V), and Zoe Saldana (Avatar, Star Trek) about the actresses who have redefined the rules, and the female characters who have shattered the glass ceiling for all women. This panel will take place at 1:15 p.m. on Thursday, July 23.
Next up, Entertainment Weekly executive editor Jeff Giles will moderate an in-depth discussion with iconic filmmakers James Cameron (Avatar) and Peter Jackson (producer of District 9) on the future of film, the art of film narrative and how technology and global culture will alter the art of on-screen storytelling in the next 20 years. This panel will be at 6:30 p.m. on Friday, July 24.
To close out the series, Entertainment Weekly senior writers, hosts of EW.com’s Totally Lost, and resident Lost experts Jeffrey “Doc” Jensen and Dan Snierson will prep Lost fans for the final season of the show with their sharp insights and bold theories. There may be a few surprises as well. This panel will take place at 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, July 25.
For the third year in a row, Entertainment Weekly and Syfy will partner to celebrate all things pop culture at Comic-Con 2009 with an exclusive event. Hollywood and the genre’s most elite will enjoy music, food, and cocktails while entertainment luminaries enjoy views of downtown San Diego. This event is invitation-only.
In addition to these events, Entertainment Weekly’s second annual Comic-Con issue will be packed full of first looks at highly anticipated movies such as Sherlock Holmes, District 9, 2012 and 9, as well as exclusives from upcoming TV shows including Vampire Diaries, Flashforward, V and Stargate Universe. Plus: An exclusive first look at the new Twilight graphic novel. Five thousand complimentary copies of this special issue will be handed out to Comic-Con visitors and fans who stop by the Marvel Studios booth celebrating Iron Man 2. Guests at the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego and the Hotel Solamar will also receive copies of EW’s special Comic-Con 2009 issue.
EW.com continues to be THE destination for Comic-Con coverage in 2009 with breaking news and regular updates from the convention floor via our award-winning PopWatch blog (EW.com/PopWatch) and Twitter stream (@EWPopWatch). Plus, we’ve got exclusive video interviews, first looks, and image galleries from the EW Photo Studio at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego. This year, the site will also take viewers inside Entertainment Weekly’s own high-profile conversations with exclusive video of Peter Jackson, James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver, Elizabeth Mitchell (“Lost,” “V”), and more. Finally, as ABC’s “Lost” celebrates its last year at Comic-Con, fan favorite Jeff “Doc” Jensen (@EWDocJensen on Twitter) presents exclusive video interviews with the cast and producers, as well as footage from his highly-anticipated “Totally Lost” panel.
WARNER BROS. TELEVISION GROUP RETURNS TO COMIC-CON IN 2009 WITH STAR-STUDDED LINEUP FEATURING A RECORD 11 SHOWS
Stars and Creators of “The Big Bang Theory,” “Chuck,” “Eastwick,” “Fringe,” “Human Target,” “Past Life,” “Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “V,” “The Vampire Diaries” and “Batman: The Brave and the Bold” Descend on San Diego for Panel Sessions, Media Appearances and Autograph Signings
Warner Bros. Entertainment’s Two-Story, Nearly 3,000-Square Foot Booth to Host Signings, Video Game Demos and Numerous Giveaways, Including the Studio’s Exclusive Comic-Con Bags
BURBANK, Calif. (June 25, 2009) – Warner Bros. Television Group (WBTVG) returns to Comic-Con International: San Diego in 2009 with a star-studded lineup featuring a Studio-record 11 series that will be showcased in panel sessions, screenings, media appearances and autograph signings throughout the convention. For continuing info on the Studio’s plans at Comic-Con, please follow us on Twitter @TheWBdotcom. WBTVG will also be launching a Con-related website at www.TheWB.com/ComicCon, coming in July.
Series and selected stars and creators (*) scheduled to attend include:
“The Big Bang Theory”: Johnny Galecki (“Roseanne”), Jim Parsons (“Garden State”), Kaley Cuoco (“Charmed”), executive producer Chuck Lorre (“Two and a Half Men”) and more
“Chuck”: Zachary Levi (upcoming “Alvin and the Chipmunks”), Yvonne Strahovski (upcoming “I Love You Too”), executive producer Josh Schwartz (“Gossip Girl”) and more
“Eastwick”: Rebecca Romijn (“X-Men”), Lindsay Price (“Lipstick Jungle”), Jaime Ray Newman (“Veronica Mars”) and more
“Fringe”: Anna Torv (“The Pacific”), Josh Jackson (“Shutter”), John Noble (“The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King”) and more
“Human Target”: Mark Valley (“Fringe”), Chi McBride (“Pushing Daisies”), Jackie Earle Haley (“Watchmen,” “Nightmare on Elm Street”) and more
“Past Life”: Kelli Giddish (“Damages”), Nicholas Bishop (“Above the Law”), Ravi Patel (“Scrubs”) and executive producer David Hudgins (“Friday Night Lights”)
“Smallville”: Erica Durance (“House of the Dead”), Justin Hartley (“Gemini Division”), Cassidy Freeman (“Finishing the Game: The Search for a New Bruce Lee”) and more
“Supernatural”: Misha Collins (“24″), Jim Beaver (“Deadwood”), executive producer Eric Kripke and more
“V”: Elizabeth Mitchell (“Lost”), Scott Wolf (“Party of Five”) and executive producers Scott Peters (“The 4400″), Jeffrey Bell (“Angel,” “Alias”) and more
“The Vampire Diaries”: Ian Somerhalder (“Lost”), Paul Wesley (“Killer Movie), Nina Dobrev (“Degrassi: The Next Generation”), executive producer Kevin Williamson (“Scream”) and more
“Batman: The Brave and the Bold”: Voice of Batman Diedrich Bader (“Surf’s Up”) and more
Warner Bros. Entertainment (WBE) will once again have a can’t-miss, nearly 3,000-square foot, two-story booth on the convention floor. Booth activities and tons of giveaways include:
Exclusive Comic-Con Bags: A limited number of the Studio’s signature, oversized tote bags – called the Con’s “ubiquitous accessory” by Entertainment Weekly – will be distributed exclusively at the WBE booth
“Where the Wild Things Are”: Step into the world of the Wild Things in a re-creation of their ultimate fort.
“Shorts”: Beware of the Giant Booger Monster. Pick it if you dare!
“LEGO® Rock Band®”: Jump onto the LEGO-inspired stage and be amongst the first to play the upcoming game from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games, the LEGO Group, Harmonix and MTV Games
Exclusive “Harry Potter” giveaway items
Autograph signings, photo opportunities, game demonstrations and much more!
THE TV SERIES SCHEDULE
WEDNESDAY, JULY 22
Special Sneak Peek Pilot Screenings: WBTV and Comic-Con host a three-hour evening event screening of the pilot episodes of the highly anticipated new midseason action-adventure series “Human Target” (based upon a DC Comics graphic novel), a reimagining of the groundbreaking miniseries “V,” and new drama “The Vampire Diaries” (based upon the best-selling book series by L.J. Smith).
FRIDAY, JULY 24
“Batman: The Brave and the Bold”: screening complete â€˜Mayhem of the Music Meister!’ episode, which features the voice of Neil Patrick Harris (“Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog,” “How I Met Your Mother”)
“The Big Bang Theory”
New series “Past Life”: screening complete pilot in session
SATURDAY, JULY 25
New series “Eastwick”: screening complete pilot in session
New series “Human Target”: screening complete pilot in session
New series “V”: screening complete pilot in session
New series “The Vampire Diaries”: screening complete pilot in session
SUNDAY, JULY 26