Take a look behind the scenes as Twentieth Century Fox and Blue Sky Studios talk about the new CGI animated feature length film, The Peanuts Movie, which will be released November 6 in theaters everywhere, at the Charles M. Schulz Museum on Saturday October 3, 2015 at 2:00 PM! Director Steve Martino, Producer Michael Travers, Animation Supervisor Nick Bruno, Vice President of Fox Animation Ralph Millero, and Co-head of Story Karen Disher, will share the challenges and creative process of bringing Charles Schulz’s classic comic strip to the big screen for 21st century audiences.
Charles M. Schulz Museum
2301 Hardies Lane, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Comments Off on 20th Century Fox TV Announces SDCC 2013 Panel Lineup
According to The Hollywood Reporter: “Fox is expanding to a two-story booth on the convention center floor, where talent from the 11 series will rotate through for signings and other activities.”
Thursday, July 18
Murder Police: Panelists include creators David Goodman and Jason Ruiz, as well as voice talent Will Sasso, Chi McBride, Peter Atencio and Justina Machado.
Friday, July 19
Sleepy Hollow: EPs Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci (Fringe) and Len Wiseman will unveil the new project with an exclusive, world premiere screening of the Pilot followed by a Q&A with fans featuring series lead Tom Mison and Nicole Beharie.
Bones: Creator and ep Hart Hanson, ep Stephen Nathan and star David Boreanaz all return with unseen footage and a Q&A session.
Bob’s Burgers: The entire cast, featuring H. Jon Benjamin, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman, John Roberts, Kristen Schaal and Larry Murphy, will be on hand for the screening and panel.
Brickleberry: A full new episode of season two will debut with an intro from creators and eps Waco O’Guin and Roger Black.
Saturday, July 20
How I Met Your Mother: The very Con-friendly cast — Josh Radnor (Happythankyoumoreplease), Cobie Smulders (The Avengers), Jason Segel (Freaks and Geeks), Neil Patrick Harris (Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog), Alyson Hannigan (Buffy The Vampire Slayer) — join the eps for their first ever panel.
Futurama: Most of the voice cast from the series will be on hand to discuss the resurrected (and re-canceled) cartoon and introduce scenes from the upcoming “Last Episode Ever.”
The Simpsons: The 25-year-old cartoon promises never-before-seen footage from guest director Guillermo del Toro, among other things.
Family Guy: A season 12 preview is on the schedule, along with Seth Green, Alex Borstein and surprise guests.
American Dad: The American Dad panel will include world premiere of a song from the never-before-seen Christmas episode.
Sunday, July 21
Sons of Anarchy: Creator Kurt Sutter and stars Charlie Hunnam, Katey Sagal, Ron Perlman, Maggie Siff, Kim Coates, Mark Boone Junior, Tommy Flanagan, Theo Rossi, Dayton Callie and Jimmy Smits are all on board for the closing day panel.
Twentieth Century Fox Television has announced their schedule for Comic-Con International in San Diego for 2012:
FRIDAY, JULY 13
- Bones (Fox): EPs Hart Hanson and Stephen Nathan join stars David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel, who had to pull out last year, to talk about the pregnancy-sidelined seventh season and the upcoming run of the primetime procudral.
- Bob’s Burgers (Fox): The first of many series from the “Animation Domination” block, theBob’s Burgers panel and Q&A will feature H. Jon Benjamin, John Roberts, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman and Kristen Schaal.
- Brickleberry (Comedy Central): Not on the Comedy Central line-up until September, the cartoon most notably features the vocal talent of familiar network faces Daniel Tosh and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia star Kaitlin Olson.
SATURDAY, JULY 14
- Futurama (Comedy Central): The cast of the revived toon, including Billy West (Fry, Zoidberg, Professor Farnsworth, Zapp Brannigan), Katey Sagal (Leela), John DiMaggio (Bender), and Maurice LaMarche (Kif Kroker, Calculon, Morbo) will all be in attendance. Futurama-themed attire is encouraged — and will be rewarded.
- The Simpsons (Fox): 500 episodes into its successful run, The Simpsons return to SDCC with a substantial tease of the upcoming installment of the “Treehouse of Horror.”
- Family Guy (Fox): The Comic-Con regulars will come with a sneak peek of the upcoming season and an always tweet-worthy Q&A with Seth MacFarlane.
- American Dad (Fox): MacFarlane returns later in the day one of his many other series, where he’ll be joined by Wendy Schaal, Scott Grimes, Rachael MacFarlane, Dee Bradley Baker, Mike Barker and Matt Weitzman.
SUNDAY, JULY 15
- The Cleveland Show (Fox): Aiming for some sort of record, Seth MacFarlane joins his third panel of the weekend with a screening of the Family Guy spin-off’s fourth season premiere.
- Sons of Anarchy (FX): Wrapping up the weekend is the always entertaining Kurt Sutter, who’s will be joined by his cast — Charlie Hunnam, Katey Sagal, Ron Perlman, Maggie Siff, Kim Coates, Mark Boone Junior, Tommy Flanagan, Theo Rossi, Ryan Hurst, Dayton Callie— for a discussion of the world of the FX series.
TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX TELEVISION BRINGS NINE SHOWS TO COMIC-CON
Kiefer Sutherland, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Anil Kapoor, Freddie Prinze, Jr. Katee Sackhoff, Joss Whedon, Eliza Dushku, David Boreanaz, Emily Deschanel, Matt Groening, Seth MacFarlane, Seth Green, Mila Kunis, Stars of “Glee, ” “Futurama,” “Cleveland Show,” “American Dad” Among Those Scheduled To Appear
June 24, 2009, Hollywood, CA – Twentieth Century Fox Television will once again dominate the San Diego Comic-Con convention, with stars and creators of nine of its signature shows heading down to the world famous fan gathering next month for panels, autograph signings at the Fox booth and press appearances.
Descriptions, times and locations of the Fox panels follow:
FRIDAY, JULY 24:
2:15-3:00 P.M. Coming off its most critically acclaimed season in years, 24 stars Kiefer Sutherland, Mary Lynn Rajskub and new cast members Anil Kapoor, Freddie Prinze, Jr. and Katee Sackhoff join showrunnner Howard Gordon and the producers of the Emmy-winning series for a special sneak peek at the heart-stopping premiere episode of Season 8. Ballroom 20.
3-3:45 P.M. Bones showrunner Hart Hanson and stars David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel are on hand for a discussion of what’s on deck for Booth and Brennan, hot on the heels of this year’s much talked-about season finale in which the pair finally wound up between the sheets. Ballroom 20.
4 P.M-6 P.M. Join Dollhouse creator Joss Whedon and star/producer Eliza Dushku for a no-holds-barred Q & A about what they have planned for season 2, after they unveil a special screening of the NEVER BEFORE SEEN “Epitaph One” episode of the Fox hit which releases on DVD just four days later. Ballroom 20.
SATURDAY, JULY 25:
11:15 A.M.-12 P.M Join Seth MacFarlane, Mila Kunis, Seth Green and the brilliant creative minds behind Family Guy for a raucous discussion of what goes on behind the scenes of tv’s most subversive animated hit. They’ll also be offering a not-to-be-missed sneak peek at “Something, Something Dark Side,” the Empire Strikes Back parody follow-up to Star Wars: Blue Harvest. Giggity! Ballroom 20.
12-12:45 P.M. Con fans will get the FIRST LOOK at The Cleveland Show, the wickedly funny new spin-off of Family Guy starring America’s favorite beleaguered animated African American, Cleveland Brown. Co-creators Seth MacFarlane, Mike Henry and Rich Appel and voice cast Sana’a Lathan and Kevin Michael Richardson will all be on hand to discuss this new series premiering on Fox in the fall. Ballroom 20.
1-1:45 P.M. Futurama: Life or Death?! BE A PART OF SCI-FI HISTORY! Join Executive Producers Matt Groening and David X. Cohen, and stars Billy West, Katey Sagal, John DiMaggio and Maurice LaMarche for high-stakes thrills as a top-ranking Fox executive decides live, on stage, whether Futurama will make yet another triumphant return, or whether it is gone forever! The very fate of Futurama hangs in the balance! Paramedics will be standing by in case the intense excitement causes any panelists to collapse. Raucous celebration or abject despair to follow the news. Ballroom 20.
1:45-2:30 P.M. Now entering its record-breaking 21st season on the air, The Simpsons is the longest-running series in the history of American television, and a household name around the world. Get a behind-the-scenes look at what’s coming up in the Simpsonverse, including never-before-seen highlights from the upcoming “Treehouse of Horror XX”, with a panel including Simpsons Creator Matt Groening, Showrunner Al Jean, Executive Producer Matt Selman and Supervising Director Mike Anderson. Ballroom 20.
1:30-3 P.M. When Fox aired a special preview of its subversive new comedy musical series Glee after the American Idol finale, the response was through the roof and fans have hungered for another episode ever since. The wait is over! Join stars Matthew Morrison, Lea Michele and Cory Monteith and the producers of the Fox hit for a sneak preview screening of a never-before-broadcast episode with panel discussion to follow. Don’t Stop Believin’, Con fans! Glee is here! Indigo Room.
SUNDAY, JULY 26:
11:15 A.M.-12:15 P.M. American Dad showrunners Mike Barker and Matt Weitzman and stars Seth MacFarlane, Wendy Schall and Dee Bradley Baker are back to regale the fans with an insider’s look at how an episode of the hilarious Fox animated comedy is made, from table read to animatic to color. Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind Comic-con event. Ballroom 20.