BEVERLY HILLS, CA, FEBRUARY 12, 2014– The Paley Center for Media today announced the full lineup of special guest panelists scheduled to appear forthe 31st annual ultimate TV fan festival, PALEYFEST: The William S. Paley Television Festival, which will take place March 13-28, 2014 at the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland.
The annual two week event will host more than 200 of the hottest stars and creative talents in media and will feature two reunion events: a 10th anniversary Lost reunion on March 16 and a Veronica Mars series reunion (the day prior to the March 14 nationwide release of the series-inspired movie), as well as honor standout series including Orange Is the New Black, How I Met Your Mother Farewell, Pretty Little Liars, Parks and Recreation, Sleepy Hollow, Mad Men, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Masters of Sex, The Mindy Project, Community, Veep, and American Horror Story: Coven.
The full PALEYFEST 2014 panelist lineup is as follows (panelists to appear schedule permitting), plus additional panelists to be announced:
Thursday, March 13, 2014: Opening Night Presentation:Veronica Mars (7:00 pm)
Moderator: Alan Sepinwall, Television Critic, HitFix.com
Rob Thomas, Creator & Executive Producer
Kristen Bell, “Veronica Mars”
Jason Dohring, “Logan Echolls”
Enrico Colantoni, “Keith Mars”
Chris Lowell, “Stosh ‘Piz’ Piznarski”
Ryan Hansen, “Dick Casablancas”
Percy Daggs III, “Wallace Fennel”
Additional panelists to be announced.
Friday, March 14, 2014,Orange Is the New Black (7:00 pm)
Taylor Schilling, “Piper Chapman”
Jason Biggs, “Larry Bloom”
Laura Prepon,”Alex Vause”
Natasha Lyonne, “Nicky Nichols”
Kate Mulgrew, “Galina ‘Red’ Reznikov”
Danielle Brooks, “Tasha ‘Taystee’ Jefferson”
Uzo Aduba, “Suzanne ‘Crazy Eyes’ Warren”
Taryn Manning, “Tiffany ‘Pennsatucky’ Doggett”
Yael Stone, “Lorna Morello”
Laverne Cox, “Sophia Burset”
Michael Harney, “Sam Healy”
Lorraine Toussaint, “Vee”
Jenji Kohan, Creator & Executive Producer
Saturday, March 15, 2014,How I Met Your Mother Series Farewell
Carter Bays, Creator & Executive Producer
Craig Thomas, Creator & Executive Producer
Pamela Fryman, Executive Producer
Josh Radnor, “Ted Mosby”
Alyson Hannigan, “Lily Aldrin”
Cobie Smulders, “Robin Scherbatsky”
Cristin Milioti, “The Mother”
Additional panelists to be announced.
Sunday, March 16, 2014:Pretty Little Liars (1:00 pm)
Moderator: Damian Holbrook, Senior Writer, TV Guide Magazine
Lucy Hale, “Aria Montgomery”
Troian Bellisario, “Spencer Hastings”
Shay Mitchell, “Emily Fields,
Sasha Pieterse, “Alison DiLaurentis”
Ian Harding, “Ezra Fitz”
Janel Parrish, “Mona Vanderwaal”
Keegan Allen, “Toby Cavanaugh”
I. Marlene King, Executive Producer
Oliver Goldstick, Executive Producer
Joseph Dougherty, Executive Producer
Sunday, March 16, 2014:Lost 10th Anniversary Reunion
Josh Holloway, “James ‘Sawyer’ Ford”
Daniel Dae Kim, “Jin Kwon”
Yunjin Kim, “Sun Kwon”
Jorge Garcia, “Hugo ‘Hurley’ Reyes”
Emilie de Ravin, “Claire Littleton”
Ian Somerhalder, “Boone Carlyle”
Nestor Carbonell, “Richard Alpert”
Henry Ian Cusick, “Desmond Hume”
Malcolm David Kelley, “Walt Lloyd”
Damon Lindelof, Executive Producer
Carlton Cuse, Executive Producer
Additional panelists to be announced.
Tuesday, March 18, 2014: Parks and Recreation (7:00 pm)
Moderator: Kristin Dos Santos, Reporter, E! News and E! Online
Amy Poehler, “Leslie Knope”
Adam Scott, “Ben Wyatt”
Aubrey Plaza, “April Ludgate”
Chris Pratt, “Andy Dwyer”
Retta, “Donna Meagle”
Jim O’Heir, “Larry Gengurch”
Greg Daniels, Creator & Executive Producer
Michael Schur, Creator & Executive Producer
Wednesday, March 19, 2014: Sleepy Hollow (7:00 pm)
Alex Kurtzman, Executive Producer
Roberto Orci, Executive Producer
Len Wiseman, Executive Producer
Mark Goffman, Executive Producer
Heather Kadin, Executive Producer
Ken Olin, Executive Producer
Tom Mison, “Ichabod Crane”
Nicole Beharie, “Lt. Abbie Mills”
Orlando Jones, “Capt. Frank Irving”
Katia Winter, “Katrina Crane”
Additional panelists to be announced.
Friday, March 21, 2014: Mad Men (7:00 pm)
Jon Hamm, “Don Draper”
January Jones, “Betty Francis”
Elisabeth Moss, “Peggy Olson”
Vincent Kartheiser, “Pete Campbell”
Christina Hendricks, “Joan Harris”
John Slattery, “Roger Sterling”
Kiernan Shipka, “Sally Draper”
Additional panelists to be announced.
Saturday, March 22, 2014: The Vampire Diaries & The Originals (7:00 pm)
The Vampire Diaries: Moderator, Kristin Dos Santos, Reporter, E! News & E! Online
Nina Dobrev, “Elena Gilbert / Katherine Pierce”
Paul Wesley, “Stefan Salvatore”
Ian Somerhalder, “Damon Salvatore”
Julie Plec, Executive Producer
Caroline Dries, Executive Producer
The Originals: Moderator: Jarett Wieselman, Senior Editor, BuzzFeed
Joseph Morgan, “Klaus Mikaelson”
Daniel Gillies, “Elijah Mikaelson”
Phoebe Tonkin, “Hayley”
Charles Michael Davis, “Marcel Gerard”
Leah Pipes, “Camille O’Connell”
Danielle Campbell, “Davina”
Julie Plec, Creator & Executive Producer
Michael Narducci, Coexecutive Producer
Sunday, March 23, 2014: Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (1:00 pm)
Clark Gregg, “Phil Coulson”
Ming-Na Wen, “Melinda May”
Brett Dalton, “Grant Ward”
Chloe Bennett, “Skye”
Elizabeth Henstridge, “Jemma Simmons”
Iain De Caestecker, “Leo Fitz”
Jed Whedon, Executive Producer
Maurissa Tancharoen, Executive Producer
Jeph Loeb, Executive Producer
Jeffrey Bell, Executive Producer
Monday, March 24, 2014: Masters of Sex (7:00 pm)
Michael Sheen, “Dr. William Masters”
Lizzy Caplan, “Virginia Johnson”
Caitlin FitzGerald, “Libby Masters”
Teddy Sears, “Dr. Austin Langham”
Michelle Ashford, Executive Producer
Sarah Timberman, Executive Producer
Additional panelists to be announced.
Tuesday, March 25, 2014: The Mindy Project (7:00 pm)
Moderator: Jarett Wieselman, Senior Editor, Entertainment, BuzzFeed.com
Mindy Kaling , “Mindy Lahiri“ & Executive Producer
Chris Messina, “Danny Castellano”
Ed Weeks, “Jeremy Reed”
Ike Barinholtz, “Morgan Tookers” & Co-producer
Zoe Jarman, “Betsy Putch”
Beth Grant, “Beverly Janoszewski”
Xosha Roquemore, “Tamra Webb”
Adam Pally, “Peter Prentice”
Matt Warburton, Executive Producer
Wednesday, March 26: Community (7:00 pm)
Joel McHale: “Jeff Winger”
Gillian Jacobs: “Britta Perry”
Yvette Nicole Brown: “Shirley Bennett”
Danny Pudi: “Abed Nadir”
Alison Brie: “Annie Edison”
Ken Jeong, “Ben Chang”
Jim Rash: “Dean Pelton”
Dan Harmon, Executive Producer
Chris McKenna, Executive Producer
Thursday, March 27, 2014: Veep (7:00 pm)
Armando Iannucci, Executive Producer, Director, Writer
Julia Louis-Dreyfus, “Selina Meyer” & Producer
Tony Hale, “Gary Walsh”
Anna Chlumsky, “Amy Brookheimer”
Reid Scott, “Dan Egan”
Matt Walsh, “Mike McLintock”
Timothy Simons, ”Jonah Ryan”
Sufe Bradshaw, “Sue Wilson”
Kevin Dunn, “Ben Cafferty”
Gary Cole, “Kent Davison”
Friday, March 28, 2014: Closing Night Presentation-American Horror Story: Coven
Ryan Murphy, Creator & Executive Producer
Brad Falchuk, Creator & Executive Producer
Dante Di Loreto, Executive Producer
Tim Minear, Executive Producer
Sarah Paulson, “Cordelia Goode”
Evan Peters, “Kyle Spencer”
Frances Conroy, “Myrtle Snow”
Lily Rabe, “Misty Day”
Emma Roberts, “Madison Montgomery”
Denis O’Hare, “Spalding”
Angela Bassett, “Marie Laveau”
Gabourey Sidibe, ‘Queenie”
Jamie Brewer, “Nan”
Additional panelists to be announced.
About The Paley Center for Media:
The Paley Center for Media seeks to preserve the past, illuminate the present, and envision the future through the lens of media. With the nation’s foremost public archive of television, radio, and Internet programming, the Paley Center produces programs and forums for the public, industry professionals, thought leaders, and the creative community to explore the evolving ways in which we create, consume, and share news and entertainment. In an era of unprecedented change, the Paley Center advances the understanding of media and its impact on our lives. The Paley Center for Media was founded in 1975 by William S. Paley, a pioneering innovator in the industry. For more information, please visit www.paleycenter.org.
About the Citi Private Pass Program:
Through the Citi Private Pass program, Citi cardmembers enjoy access to more than 10,000 events each year across music, sports, dining, comedy and family entertainment. These experiences range from preferred tickets and early access to top concert tours and sporting events to curated special events such as youth clinics with sports heroes, and VIP concert experiences including pre-show performances and Q&A.
SUPER TEAM: WARNER BROS. TELEVISION AND TV GUIDE MAGAZINE JOIN FORCES FOR WARNER BROS.-THEMED COMIC-CON SPECIAL ISSUE
Four Collectible TV Guide Magazine Covers Feature Hit Series “The Big Bang Theory,” “Chuck,” “Fringe” and “The Vampire Diaries”
Magazine to Be Distributed at Warner Bros. Booth During Comic-Con, On Sale at Newsstands Beginning July 21
BURBANK, Calif. (July 11, 2011) — Excitement is building for Comic-Con 2011, and fans of the hit television series “The Big Bang Theory,” “Chuck,” “Fringe” and “The Vampire Diaries” will have a one-of-a-kind collectible item to bring home from this year’s Con, thanks to Warner Bros. Television (WBTV) and TV Guide Magazine. The magazine and WBTV are again teaming up to create a TV Guide Magazine Comic-Con special issue devoted solely to programming from WBTV and the Studio, and the four fan-favorite series listed above will appear on four different collectible covers.
- All four collectible covers will be distributed at the Warner Bros. booth, #4545, on the convention floor throughout Comic-Con, beginning on preview night, Wednesday, July 20, and continuing through Sunday, July 24.
- For those not able to attend Comic-Con in person: Fear not! All four collectible covers will be on sale from July 21–28 at newsstand checkout wherever TV Guide Magazine is sold and will also be available at additional newsstands thereafter. The special issue can also be ordered online beginning July 12 at www.tvguidemagazine.com/comiccon.
In addition to the sections on the four cover shows, the 88-page issue is packed with features and photos dedicated to the following programs:
- An appreciation of WBTV’s “Smallville,” which recently concluded its 10th season
- Warner Bros. Animation’s current hit series “Batman: The Brave and the Bold,” “The Looney Tunes Show,” “MAD,” “Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated” and “Young Justice,” as well as the upcoming “Green Lantern: The Animated Series” and “ThunderCats”
- The upcoming WBA/Warner Home Video/Warner Premiere release of “Batman: Year One” on Blu-ray™ and DVD
And that’s not all, folks! Don’t miss the following:
- An exclusive look at three superhero costume re-designs by bestselling artist and DC Entertainment Co-Publisher Jim Lee, for DC Comics The New 52, the upcoming historic renumbering of the entire DC line of comic books with 52 first issues.
- A classic MAD magazine “Spy vs. Spy” from writer/artist Peter Kuper, celebrating 50 years of the popular feature created by Antonio Prohias.
- A flaming hot — and currently top secret — foldout poster
- TV Guide Magazine cover gallery of WBTV series, a behind-the-scenes look at the Warner Bros. booth throughout the years, and the hottest photos from TV Guide Magazine’s Comic-Con photo booth
- The return of the ultimate superfan quiz and crossword puzzle
- And more…
For continuing info on the Studio’s plans at Comic-Con, please follow us on Twitter @TheWBdotcom(hashtag #WBSDCC) and visit www.thewb.com/comiccon. And follow TV Guide Magazine on Twitter@TVGuideMagazine.
29 DAYS, 23 HOURS, 15 MINUTES AND COUNTING…WARNER BROS. TELEVISION GROUP ANNOUNCES SCHEDULE FOR COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL: SAN DIEGO
Stars and Producers of “The Big Bang Theory,” “Chuck,” “Fringe,” “Nikita,” “Supernatural,” “The Vampire Diaries,” “Alcatraz,” “Person of Interest,” “The Secret Circle,” “Childrens Hospital,” “Green Lantern: The Animated Series,” “The Looney Tunes Show,” “MAD,” “Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated,” “ThunderCats” and “Young Justice” To Appear
Warner Bros. Entertainment’s Nearly 3,000-Square-Foot Booth to Host Signings, Special Events, Digitally Driven Fan Giveaways and More
BURBANK, Calif. (June 21, 2011, 10:45 AM PT: 29 days, 23 hours, 15 minutes until #WBSDCC) — The clock is ticking, and Comic-Con is right around the corner! By bringing 16 series to Comic-Con International: San Diego, Warner Bros. Television Group (WBTVG) further strengthens its presence at the world’s leading pop culture convention — and will deliver a one-of-a-kind experience for fans in the process. The anticipation is building as a star-studded lineup of performers and producers from Warner Bros. Television and Warner Bros. Animation series prepare for a robust schedule of panel sessions, screenings, media appearances and autograph signings.
- For continuing info on the Studio’s plans at Comic-Con, please follow us on Twitter@TheWBdotcom, hashtag #WBSDCC, and visit www.thewb.com/comiccon
- For a complete social media contact list, including official Facebook pages and Twitter feeds for WBTVG series, talent and producers, download the social media contacts page here:www.thewb.com/comiccon/2011WBSDCCSocialMedia
PLEASE NOTE: Series stars and creative teams scheduled to attend are subject to change.
- “The Big Bang Theory”: Stars Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch join creators/executive producers Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady, and executive producer Steven Molaro
- “Chuck”: Stars Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, Joshua Gomez, Ryan McPartlin, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Vik Sahay, Scott Krinsky with Sarah Lancaster and Adam Baldwin join co-creator/executive producer Chris Fedak for a panel to discuss the fan-favorite spy series’ final season
- “Fringe”: Stars Anna Torv, Lance Reddick, Blair Brown, Jasika Nicole and John Noble join executive producers Jeff Pinkner and J.H. Wyman
- “Nikita”: Stars Maggie Q, Shane West and Lyndsy Fonseca join executive producer Craig Silverstein
- “Supernatural”: Series stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles will topline the panel, held this year for the first time ever in Hall H. Additional cast members and executive producers to be announced.
- “The Vampire Diaries”: Stars Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Candice Accola and Joseph Morgan join executive producers/writers Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec
- “Childrens Hospital”: Star/executive producer Rob Corddry and executive producers Jonathan Stern join stars Malin Akerman, Lake Bell, Erinn Hayes, Rob Huebel and Megan Mullally
- “Alcatraz”: Stars Sarah Jones and Jorge Garcia join executive producer Elizabeth Sarnoff
- “Person of Interest”: Stars Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson and Taraji P. Henson join executive producers Jonathan Nolan and Greg Plageman
- “The Secret Circle”: Stars Britt Robertson, Thomas Dekker, Phoebe Tonkin and Natasha Henstridge join executive producers/writers Kevin Williamson, Andrew Miller and Richard Hatem
WARNER BROS. ANIMATION
- “Green Lantern: The Animated Series”: Executive producer Bruce Timm will join producer Giancarlo Volpe and producer/story editor Jim Krieg for a panel moderated by executive producer/Warner Bros. Animation’s Sam Register
- “The Looney Tunes Show”: Supervising producers Spike Brandt and Tony Cervone, story editor Hugh Davidson and writer Rachel Ramras
- “MAD”: “MAD” television show producers Kevin Shinick and Mark Marek, along with MADmagazine editor John Ficarra, art director Sam Viviano and “Spy vs. Spy” artist Peter Kuper
- “Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated”: Supervising producers Spike Brandt and Tony Cervone and producer Mitch Watson
- “ThunderCats”: Producers Michael Jelenic and Ethan Spaulding, and art director Dan Norton
- “Young Justice”: Producers Brandon Vietti and Greg Weisman, and lead character designer Phil Bourassa
Download additional panel details, including the complete schedule with times and locations, here:www.thewb.com/comiccon/2011WBSDCCPanels
And it wouldn’t be Comic-Con without a visit to the Warner Bros. booth. The Studio will once again have a can’t-miss, nearly 3,000-square-foot destination on the convention floor, at space #4545. Anchored by the iconic Warner Bros. Water Tower, the booth is a must-visit location for autograph signings, multiple interactive kiosks for fans to play video games from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, and much, much more. Stay tuned to @TheWBdotcom on Twitter orwww.thewb.com/comiccon in the coming weeks for more details about activities at the booth.
SPECIAL SNEAK PEEK PILOT SCREENINGS
WEDNESDAY, JULY 20 • 6–9 PM • BALLROOM 20
WBTVG continues its Comic-Con tradition of hosting a special sneak peek premiere event on preview night. This year, the Studio is offering fans the opportunity to see some of the most anticipated new premieres of the year.
- “Alcatraz”: Executive producers J.J. Abrams and Elizabeth Sarnoff deliver a chilling new midseason drama for FOX revolving around America’s most infamous prison, the one-time home to the nation’s worst murderers, rapists, kidnappers, thieves and arsonists.
- “The Secret Circle”: The ordinary becomes extraordinary in this romantic drama about a coven of young witches, from “The Vampire Diaries” executive producer Kevin Williamson, based upon the book series by L.J. Smith (“The Vampire Diaries”).
- “Person of Interest”: From J.J. Abrams and “The Dark Knight” co-writer Jonathan Nolan comes an action-packed hour for CBS about an ex-CIA operative and a mysterious billionaire who team up to stop violent crimes before they happen in New York City.
- “Supernatural: The Anime Series”: The popular series “Supernatural” makes history this summer as the first-ever live-action show to be re-imagined in Japanese anime style. Renowned animation studio Madhouse — working with the full approval of series creator Eric Kripke — produced the anime series, which mirrors the story arc of “Supernatural’s” first two seasons, providing supplemental stories ranging from prequels and spin-offs to untold tales that fit within the “Supernatural” mythology.
THE TV SERIES SCHEDULE
FRIDAY, JULY 22
- “MAD”: 10:00–11:00 a.m., Room 25ABC
- “The Big Bang Theory”: 12:30–1:30 p.m., Ballroom 20
- “Childrens Hospital”: 1:30–2:20 p.m., Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront
- “Green Lantern: The Animated Series”: 2:00–3:00 p.m., Room 6BCF
- “ThunderCats”: 3:30–4:30 p.m., Room 6A
SATURDAY, JULY 23
- “Chuck”: 10:00–10:45 a.m., Ballroom 20
- “The Vampire Diaries”: 3:30–4:15 p.m., Ballroom 20
- “Fringe”: 4:15–5:00 p.m., Ballroom 20
- “Alcatraz”: 5:00–6:00 p.m., Ballroom 20
- “The Secret Circle”: 5:10–6:00 p.m., Room 6BCF
- “Nikita”: 6:00–6:45 p.m., Room 6BCF
- “Person of Interest”: 6:45–7:30 p.m., Room 6BCF
SUNDAY, JULY 24
- “Young Justice”: 10:00–11:00 a.m., Room 7AB
- “Supernatural”: 11:15 a.m.–12:15 p.m., Hall H
- “Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated”: 1:00–2:00 p.m., Room 6A
- “The Looney Tunes Show”: 2:15–3:15 p.m., Room 6A
Steven R. McQueen (Jeremy Gilbert) & Michael Trevino (Tyler Lockwood) from The Vampire Diaries will be signing autographs* at the Westfield Fox Valley Hot Topic located at 195 Fox Valley Center, Aurora, IL 60504 on Saturday, October 16 at 4:00 PM! HT+1 Members can purchase The Vampire Diaries Event T-shirt from the Westfield Fox Valley Hot Topic and receive a wristband** that guarantees the opportunity to meet the cast! Need more info? Then call the Stonebriar Centre Mall Hot Topic at 630.236.6970.
Join the cast for a Q&A session immediately following the signing, open to the public!
Also, check out a performance by Sounds Under Radio in the Center Court right before the Q&A!
*Offer valid for HT+1 Members only. Enrollment accepted at time of purchase. Membership is free with no obligation.
**Limit one wristband and one autograph per person. Purchase must be made at specified Hot Topic locations only. Space is limited. Wristband required for entry to signing. No cameras allowed within Hot Topic locations.
Ian Somerhalder & Paul Wesley, stars of The Vampire Diaries, sign autographs on October 23rd at 4pm.
Hot Topic, 5701 Sunset Dr. #262, South Miami, FL
Stars and Producers from Nikita, V, The Vampire Diaries, Young Justice, MAD, and Green Lantern: The Animated Series to Appear October 8–10 at New York Comic Con 2010.
Selected stars and producers from these programs will be on-hand for panel sessions, media appearances and autograph signings at the East Coast’s biggest and most exciting popular culture convention from Friday, October 8–Sunday, October 10.
• Three generations of V queens — series stars Morena Baccarin and Laura Vandervoort, and guest star Jane Badler (Diana on the original V) — discuss their epic power struggle over the future of humanity in the forthcoming season two
• The Vampire Diaries executive producers Kevin Williamson & Julie Plec join series stars Steven R. McQueen, Sara Canning, Katerina Graham and Zach Roerig for their first New York Comic Con appearance (Note: Attendees are subject to change.)
• Nikita stars Maggie Q., Shane West and Lyndsy Fonseca team up with executive producer Craig Silverstein to give fans a peek a what’s ahead in season one
• Warner Bros. Animation unveils exclusive new footage from the upcoming series Young Justice, and the creative team behind Green Lantern: The Animated Series talks about this new project
• The team behind DC Comics’ MAD Magazine and Warner Bros. Animation’s new MAD animated television series give fans a light-hearted look at the past, present and future of an American institution For continuing information about the Studio’s plans at New York Comic Con, please follow us on Twitter @TheWBdotcom or search for news using the #WBNYCC hashtag.
Here is the complete WBTV and WBA New York Comic Con schedule:
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8
• 3:15–4:15 p.m. Mad About MAD Presentation/Q&A — MAD Magazine has established itself as the original, most imitated and influential satirical publication across generations. Recently, MAD made a triumphant return to TV on Cartoon Network with an all-new animated series from Warner Bros. Animation to corrupt the minds of the next generation! Come join MAD Magazine editor John Ficarra, MAD art director Sam Viviano, legendary MAD artist Mort Drucker and MAD television program producer Mark Marek, plus a few surprise guests for a lighthearted look at the past, present and future of an American institution. Room 1A06-7
• 4:30–5:30 p.m. MAD Signing at the DC Comics booth #2243
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 9
• 2:00–3:00 p.m. Young Justice Signing at the DC Comics booth #2243
• 2:30–3:30 p.m. Green Lantern: The Animated Series Presentation/Q&A — Saturday will be NYCC’s “brightest day” as Warner Bros. Animation proudly unveils this new series coming soon to Cartoon Network and based upon characters from DC Comics. Join series executive producer Bruce Timm (Batman: The Animated Series), producer Giancarlo Volpe (Star Wars: The Clone Wars) and producer/story editor Jim Krieg (Ben 10: Alien Swarm) as these creative forces reveal their plans for one of the most highly anticipated new animated series. Room 1A14
• 3:45–4:45 p.m. Young Justice Video Presentation and Q&A — Join the league! Fans were given their first glimpse of Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss Martian and Artemis this past July at Comic-Con International: San Diego. But this panel will offer far more than just a glimpse, as producers Brandon Vietti (Batman: Under the Red Hood) and Greg Weisman (Gargoyles) answer questions from fans and show footage from this highly anticipated series. A one-hour special event of Young Justice will premiere in November 2010 on Cartoon Network, and the series begins in 2011. Young Justice is produced by Warner Bros. Animation and is based upon characters from DC Comics. Room 1A14
• 4:00–5:00 p.m. Green Lantern: The Animated Series Signing at the DC Comics
• 5:15–6:15 p.m. V Special Video Presentation and Cast/Producer Q&A — In the first season of V, the Visitors arrived. In the second, coming in November to ABC, three generations of V queens — played by Morena Baccarin (Firefly), Laura Vandervoort (Smallville) and guest star Jane Badler (Diana on the original V) — will engage in an epic power struggle over the future of humanity. Join them and a V executive producer for a panel that will feature Q&A as well as footage from the new season. V is produced by HDFilms in association with Warner Bros. Television. Become a fan of the series on Facebook at www.facebook.com/V. IGN Theater/Special Events Hall
• 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. V Signing in Room 1C05
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 10
• 10:30–11:30 a.m. Nikita Video Presentation and Q&A — Looks do kill! International action star Maggie Q (Mission: Impossible III) plays Nikita, the former spy and assassin determined to destroy the secretive and corrupt government agency that trained her. Join Maggie, Shane West (ER), Lyndsy Fonseca (Kick-Ass) and executive producer Craig Silverstein (Bones) as they answer questions and provide a sneak peek at what fans can expect in upcoming episodes. From Wonderland Sound and Vision in association with Warner Bros. Television, Nikita airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET/PT on The CW. Become a fan of the show on Facebook at www.facebook.com/nikita. IGN Theater/Special Events Hall
• 1:00–1:45 p.m. Nikita Signing in Room 1C05
• 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. The Vampire Diaries Special Video Presentation and Select Cast/Producer Q&A — The Vampire Diaries sinks its teeth into the Big Apple today — a New York Comic Con first! Join series stars Steven R. McQueen (character name: Jeremy), Sara Canning (Jenna), Katerina Graham (Bonnie) and Zach Roerig (Matt), and executive producers Kevin Williamson & Julie Plec for a discussion of all things Mystic Falls! NOTE: Attendees are subject to change. From Bonanza Productions Inc., Outerbanks Entertainment and Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Bros. Television and CBS Television Studios, The Vampire Diaries airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW. Become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thevampirediaries and follow the show on Twitter at ww.twitter.com/CW_VampDiaries. IGN Theater/Special Events Hall
• 2:00–3:00 p.m. The Vampire Diaries Signing in Room 1C05
WARNER BROS. TELEVISION GROUP MAKES COMIC-CON 2010 ITS BIGGEST EVER, HEADING FOR SAN DIEGO WITH A STUDIO-RECORD 14 SERIES
Stars and Producers of “The Big Bang Theory,” “Chuck,” “Fringe,” “Human Target,” “Nikita,” “Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “V,” “The Vampire Diaries,” “Childrens Hospital,” “Unnatural History,” “Batman: The Brave and the Bold,” “MAD” and “Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated” to Appear
Warner Bros. Entertainment’s Nearly 3,000-Square-Foot Booth to Host Signings, Video Game Demos, Numerous Giveaways and More During the Convention
BURBANK, Calif. (June 29, 2010) – Warner Bros. Television Group (WBTVG) is returning to Comic-Con International: San Diego in unprecedented fashion in 2010. A star-studded lineup of performers, producers and other members of the creative teams of a record 14 series from Warner Bros. Television, Warner Horizon Television and Warner Bros. Animation will be on-hand for panel sessions, screenings, media appearances and autograph signings. This will mark the largest contingent of talent from WBTVG ever assembled for the world’s leading pop culture convention. (In 2009, WBTVG featured 12 television series at Comic-Con.)
For continuing info on the Studio’s plans at Comic-Con, please follow us on Twitter @TheWBdotcom, hashtag #WBSDCC. For the second year in a row, WBTVG will also produce a Con-related online destination at www.thewb.com/comiccon, launching in mid-July. For a complete social media contact list, including official Facebook pages and Twitter feeds for WBTVG series, talent and producers, download the social media contacts page here:
Series stars and creative teams scheduled to attend include:
“The Big Bang Theory”: Stars Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar join creators/executive producers Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady for a session moderated by Wil Wheaton
“Chuck”: Stars Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, Joshua Gomez, Ryan McPartlin, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Vik Sahay, Scott Krinsky, with Sarah Lancaster and Adam Baldwin join creators/executive producers Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak
“Fringe”: Stars Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, John Noble, Lance Reddick, Blair Brown and Jasika Nicole join executive producers Jeff Pinkner and J.H. Wyman
“Human Target”: Stars Mark Valley, Chi McBride and Jackie Earle Haley join executive producer Matthew Miller
“Nikita”: Stars Maggie Q (“Mission: Impossible III”), Shane West (“ER”) and Lyndsy Fonseca (“Kick-Ass”) join executive producer Craig Silverstein (“Bones”)
“Smallville”: Series stars to be announced join executive producers Kelly Souders and Brian Peterson
“Supernatural”: Series stars to be announced join executive producers Sera Gamble and Ben Edlund, and creator/executive producer Eric Kripke
“V”: Stars Elizabeth Mitchell, Morris Chestnut, Joel Gretsch, Logan Huffman, Laura Vandervoort, Charles Mesure, with Morena Baccarin and Scott Wolf join executive producers Scott Rosenbaum and Steve Pearlman
“The Vampire Diaries”: Stars Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Michael Trevino and Matt Davis join executive producers/writers Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec
“Childrens Hospital”: Creator/executive producer/star Rob Corddry (“Hot Tub Time Machine,” “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart”) and executive producer Jon Stern (“The Ten,” “Scotland, PA”) join series stars Lake Bell (“How to Make It in America”), Erinn Hayes (“Parenthood,” “Worst Week”) and Rob Huebel (“Human Giant”). A website for the series will go live July 6 here: www.adultswim.com/shows/childrenshospital
“Unnatural History”: Stars Kevin G. Schmidt (“Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel”), Jordan Gavaris (“Degrassi: The Next Generation”), Italia Ricci (“Greek”) and Martin Donovan (“Weeds”) join creator/executive producer Mike Werb
“Batman: The Brave and the Bold”: Voice of Batman Diedrich Bader joins executive producer Sam Register, producers James Tucker and Michael Jelenic, and voice director Andrea Romano
“MAD”: New “MAD” animated television series producer/story editor Kevin Shinick (“Robot Chicken”) and Warner Bros. Animation executive Peter Girardi join MAD Magazine editor John Ficarra, art director Sam Viviano, legendary artist Sergio Aragones and contemporary artist Tom Richmond
“Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated”: Supervising producers Spike Brandt and Tony Cervone join producer Mitch Watson and art director Dan Krall
For additional panel details, including the complete schedule with times and locations, please download the addendum word document here:
Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing is once again launching www.thewb.com/comiccon, designed to provide fans with a one-stop-shopping source for Warner Bros. Entertainment (WBE) information as they plan their Comic-Con experience, as well as to serve as a must-visit destination for fans to attend the Con in virtual fashion, if they are unable to travel to San Diego this year.
New content related to Comic-Con 2010 – including exclusive video and an advance schedule of panels, signings and screenings from all divisions of WBE – will be launching in mid-July.
Photos and exclusive behind-the-scenes video from Comic-Con 2010 will be posted to the site throughout the duration of the convention.
Highlights from Comic-Con 2009 can be viewed at the site now, including more than 30 behind-the-scenes video reports from the convention floor, the Studio’s booth, panel sessions, signings and more.
Warner Bros. Entertainment (WBE) will once again have a can’t-miss, nearly 3,000-square-foot booth on the convention floor, this time in a brand-new location: space #4545. As usual, the booth will host autograph signings by the stars and creative teams of all WBTVG shows, with multiple interactive kiosks for fans to play video games from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, and much, much more. Additional details about the booth will be released in the coming weeks.
THE TV SERIES SCHEDULE
WEDNESDAY, JULY 21
Special Sneak Peek Pilot Screenings: WBTVG continues its Comic-Con tradition of hosting a three-hour special sneak peek premiere event on preview night, this year offering fans two opportunities to screen one of the fall season’s most highly anticipated new series: “Nikita,” starring international action star Maggie Q. In addition to “Nikita,” WBTVG will unveil special video presentations related to its other series.
THURSDAY, JULY 22
New series “Childrens Hospital”: Screening multiple new episodes in session
FRIDAY, JULY 23
“Batman: The Brave and the Bold”: Screening complete never-before-seen new episode in session and unveiling the trailer of the upcoming new animated series “Young Justice”
“The Big Bang Theory”|
SATURDAY, JULY 24
New animated series “MAD”
New series “Nikita”: Screening complete pilot in session
“The Vampire Diaries”
SUNDAY, JULY 25
New animated series “Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated”: Screening full-length, never-before-seen new episode in session
New series “Unnatural History”: Screening full-length, never-before-seen new episode in session
Warner Bros. Unveils Exclusive, Double-Sided Comic-Con Bag For “Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince” and Combo For TV Series “Human Target” and “The Vampire Diaries”
If it’s Comic-Con, it must mean one thing: Warner Bros. Entertainment’s exclusive, signature oversize canvas bags – called the Con’s “ubiquitous accessory” by Entertainment Weekly – are back.
Burbank, CA – July 22, 2009 — If it’s Comic-Con, it must mean one thing: Warner Bros. Entertainment’s exclusive, signature oversize canvas bags – called the Con’s “ubiquitous accessory” by Entertainment Weekly – are back. In advance of Comic-Con International: San Diego 2009, the Studio is today unveiling artwork for two of the six limited-edition bags it will roll out at this year’s event:
* Two-sided creation for “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince”
* Combo for the highly anticipated upcoming television series “Human Target” and “The Vampire Diaries”
* For more information about the Studio’s Comic-Con activities, follow us on Twitter @TheWBdotcom or log on to www.TheWB.com/ComicCon
Created annually since 2006 by the Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing unit specifically for Comic-Con, the bags are distributed – on a first-come, first-served basis – exclusively at the Studio’s two-story nearly 3,000-square foot booth (#4329) on the convention floor. More than 50,000 total bags will be circulated by the Studio throughout the five days of Comic-Con, including Preview Night.
The highly sought-after totes provide devoted fans with a handy carrying case for all the merchandise they take away from the Con and serve as 24″x29″ mobile billboards for a selection of the Studio’s live-action and animated television series, theatrical motion pictures and home entertainment releases.
The two-sided “Harry Potter” bag features images of Harry (played by Daniel Radcliffe) and Professor Albus Dumbledore (Michael Gambon) on one side, with Harry’s longtime adversary, Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton), and Professor Severus Snape (Alan Rickman) on the other.
The combo TV bag revealed today boasts “Human Target” stars Mark Valley (“Fringe”), Chi McBride (“Pushing Daisies”) and Jackie Earle Haley (“Watchmen,” “A Nightmare on Elm Street”) on one side, with “The Vampire Diaries” stars Nina Dobrev (“Degrassi: The Next Generation”), Paul Wesley (“Killer Movie) and Ian Somerhalder (“Lost”) in silhouette around a bloody heart on the other. “Love Sucks” indeed.
WARNER BROS. TELEVISION GROUP RETURNS TO COMIC-CON IN 2009 WITH STAR-STUDDED LINEUP FEATURING A RECORD 11 SHOWS
Stars and Creators of “The Big Bang Theory,” “Chuck,” “Eastwick,” “Fringe,” “Human Target,” “Past Life,” “Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “V,” “The Vampire Diaries” and “Batman: The Brave and the Bold” Descend on San Diego for Panel Sessions, Media Appearances and Autograph Signings
Warner Bros. Entertainment’s Two-Story, Nearly 3,000-Square Foot Booth to Host Signings, Video Game Demos and Numerous Giveaways, Including the Studio’s Exclusive Comic-Con Bags
BURBANK, Calif. (June 25, 2009) – Warner Bros. Television Group (WBTVG) returns to Comic-Con International: San Diego in 2009 with a star-studded lineup featuring a Studio-record 11 series that will be showcased in panel sessions, screenings, media appearances and autograph signings throughout the convention. For continuing info on the Studio’s plans at Comic-Con, please follow us on Twitter @TheWBdotcom. WBTVG will also be launching a Con-related website at www.TheWB.com/ComicCon, coming in July.
Series and selected stars and creators (*) scheduled to attend include:
“The Big Bang Theory”: Johnny Galecki (“Roseanne”), Jim Parsons (“Garden State”), Kaley Cuoco (“Charmed”), executive producer Chuck Lorre (“Two and a Half Men”) and more
“Chuck”: Zachary Levi (upcoming “Alvin and the Chipmunks”), Yvonne Strahovski (upcoming “I Love You Too”), executive producer Josh Schwartz (“Gossip Girl”) and more
“Eastwick”: Rebecca Romijn (“X-Men”), Lindsay Price (“Lipstick Jungle”), Jaime Ray Newman (“Veronica Mars”) and more
“Fringe”: Anna Torv (“The Pacific”), Josh Jackson (“Shutter”), John Noble (“The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King”) and more
“Human Target”: Mark Valley (“Fringe”), Chi McBride (“Pushing Daisies”), Jackie Earle Haley (“Watchmen,” “Nightmare on Elm Street”) and more
“Past Life”: Kelli Giddish (“Damages”), Nicholas Bishop (“Above the Law”), Ravi Patel (“Scrubs”) and executive producer David Hudgins (“Friday Night Lights”)
“Smallville”: Erica Durance (“House of the Dead”), Justin Hartley (“Gemini Division”), Cassidy Freeman (“Finishing the Game: The Search for a New Bruce Lee”) and more
“Supernatural”: Misha Collins (“24″), Jim Beaver (“Deadwood”), executive producer Eric Kripke and more
“V”: Elizabeth Mitchell (“Lost”), Scott Wolf (“Party of Five”) and executive producers Scott Peters (“The 4400″), Jeffrey Bell (“Angel,” “Alias”) and more
“The Vampire Diaries”: Ian Somerhalder (“Lost”), Paul Wesley (“Killer Movie), Nina Dobrev (“Degrassi: The Next Generation”), executive producer Kevin Williamson (“Scream”) and more
“Batman: The Brave and the Bold”: Voice of Batman Diedrich Bader (“Surf’s Up”) and more
Warner Bros. Entertainment (WBE) will once again have a can’t-miss, nearly 3,000-square foot, two-story booth on the convention floor. Booth activities and tons of giveaways include:
Exclusive Comic-Con Bags: A limited number of the Studio’s signature, oversized tote bags – called the Con’s “ubiquitous accessory” by Entertainment Weekly – will be distributed exclusively at the WBE booth
“Where the Wild Things Are”: Step into the world of the Wild Things in a re-creation of their ultimate fort.
“Shorts”: Beware of the Giant Booger Monster. Pick it if you dare!
“LEGO® Rock Band®”: Jump onto the LEGO-inspired stage and be amongst the first to play the upcoming game from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games, the LEGO Group, Harmonix and MTV Games
Exclusive “Harry Potter” giveaway items
Autograph signings, photo opportunities, game demonstrations and much more!
THE TV SERIES SCHEDULE
WEDNESDAY, JULY 22
Special Sneak Peek Pilot Screenings: WBTV and Comic-Con host a three-hour evening event screening of the pilot episodes of the highly anticipated new midseason action-adventure series “Human Target” (based upon a DC Comics graphic novel), a reimagining of the groundbreaking miniseries “V,” and new drama “The Vampire Diaries” (based upon the best-selling book series by L.J. Smith).
FRIDAY, JULY 24
“Batman: The Brave and the Bold”: screening complete â€˜Mayhem of the Music Meister!’ episode, which features the voice of Neil Patrick Harris (“Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog,” “How I Met Your Mother”)
“The Big Bang Theory”
New series “Past Life”: screening complete pilot in session
SATURDAY, JULY 25
New series “Eastwick”: screening complete pilot in session
New series “Human Target”: screening complete pilot in session
New series “V”: screening complete pilot in session
New series “The Vampire Diaries”: screening complete pilot in session
SUNDAY, JULY 26