Gallery Nucleus and Square Enix are proud to invite you to the North American release of FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster, a dual console high-definition launch of the FFX series in one wistful collection commemorating its 10 year anniversary. Welcoming two of the games’ creators on opening night, this launch event also boasts over 50 works of development artwork. Select artworks will be available through an online art auction benefiting those immediately affected by Typhoon Haiyan. In addition to the new releases, fans can also shop the Final Fantasy X Pop-Up Shop featuring PLAY ARTS KAI Tidus and Yuna action figures and much more!
Be the first to own the game days before anyone else! Come early to be sure to get your game signed! Chairs are permitted, but tents are prohibited.
OPENING NIGHT HIGHLIGHTS:
-Free admission includes raffle tickets for a chance to win prizes
-First 300 attendees receive an exclusive FFX art print
-Meet Producer Yoshinori Kitase and Art Director Yusuke Naora as they sign the first 200 games sold (signing at 3pm & 5pm)*
OPENING NIGHT ACTIVITES:
-Themed photo booth
-Enter for a chance to win a framed art print by voting on the most memorable scenes
-Write a personal message to the FFX development team
-Demo the new releases
EXHIBITION / AUCTION FEATURES
-Artwork will be on display until March 26.
-All sales of auctioned artwork will benefit the Hurricane Haiyan disaster relief effort.
-Select pieces from the exhibit will be available for auction online.
more details to be announced…
-Remastered HD versions of FINAL FANTASY X and FINAL FANTASY X-2
-Includes the International versions of both games, featuring 20 hours of bonus gameplay never released in North America
-Bonus Audio Drama that continues the story
-Cross save functionality between PlayStation®3 and PS Vita versions
For the latest news and updates, visit the official Facebook page…
© 2001-2004, 2013 ,2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
CHARACTER DESIGN: TETSUYA NOMURA
FINAL FANTASY, SQUARE ENIX and the Square Enix logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix Group.
210 East Main Street, Alhambra, CA 91801
Comments Off on Square Enix Reveals NYCC 2012 Plans Include Hitman: Absolution, Tomb Raider, and Sleeping Dogs
Square Enix Unveils Plans for New York Comic Con 2012
Playable Demos of HITMAN: ABSOLUTION, TOMB RAIDER and New Sleeping Dogs DLC to Be Revealed
LOS ANGELES (Oct. 4, 2012) – Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX® interactive entertainment products in the Americas, today announced details of its presence at New York Comic Con (NYCC), taking place at booth 1802 at the Javits Center Thursday, October 11 through Sunday, October 14.
NYCC attendees will be able to go hands-on with the award-winning Square Enix lineup, including upcoming titles HITMAN®: ABSOLUTION™ and TOMB RAIDER®, as well as a first look at DLC for the recently released open-world cop drama Sleeping Dogs™:
• HITMAN: ABSOLUTION – In the last public showing before the game’s November 20 release, NYCC attendees will be able to play the demo at the Square Enix booth and meet the IO Interactive development team at a special panel featuring a live playthrough and Q&A:
- When: Saturday, October 13: 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- Where: Room 1A10, Javits Center
- Who: Christian Elverdam (gameplay director, IO Interactive), Hakan Abrak (lead producer, IO Interactive)
• Sleeping Dogs – Fresh off its triumphant launch, the critically acclaimed open-world undercover cop drama will be playable on the show floor. The main attraction comes on Sunday when members of the United Front Games development team will reveal a brand-new content expansion for the game:
- When: Sunday, October 14: 1:15 PM – 2:15 PM
- Where: Room 1A23, Javits Center
- Who: Mike Skupa (lead designer, UFG), Dan Sochan (producer, UFG), Justin Bullard (cinematics producer, UFG), Lee Singleton (GM, Square Enix London Studios)
• TOMB RAIDER – In addition to being able to get hands-on time with the game, New York Comic Con attendees will have the opportunity to test their archery skills at the TOMB RAIDER Archery Experience. Each participant will let three arrows fly at their own individual TOMB RAIDER themed shooting target which they can then take as a memory of the event. Those lucky archers who hit a bull-eye will receive a limited edition TOMB RAIDER lithograph. The Archery Experience is being supervised by the New Jersey School of Archery.
- When: Thursday, October 11: 3:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Friday, October 12: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday, October 13: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM*
*first hour on Saturday reserved for TOMB RAIDER community and media guests
Sunday, October 14: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Where: North Pavilion Walkway NC 106, Javits Center
Also taking place during the convention will be a series of charity auctions, the proceeds of which will go to Child’s Play (www.childsplaycharity.org). Fan works, signed lithographs and original hand-drawn art by project leads have been gathered from Square Enix properties including Sleeping Dogs, DEUS EX®: Human Revolution™, HITMAN: ABSOLUTION and TOMB RAIDER to contribute to the cause. The auctions will run through Sunday, October 12. Visit the Child’s Play eBay store (supported through eBay Giving Works) to bid.
Along with the panels, Square Enix fans will have several opportunities to take home fun and unique items during the show. With contests, interactive activities and more, NYCC attendees will have multiple chances to win amazing prizes.
HITMAN: ABSOLUTION PHOTO SNIPING CONTEST
Upload your best photo sniping image to be entered for a chance to win a customHITMAN: ABSOLUTION console. Runners up will receive miniature figures of Agent 47, and HITMAN-themed ties and tie clips. Participants can upload their photo entries athitman.com/photosnipe or by the photo-sniping app on the HITMAN Facebook page.
Attendees can sign up to become a Square Enix Member for a chance to win prizes.
SQUARE ENIX LIVE BROADCAST
Square Enix Community Manager Robert Peeler will be live on location streaming directly from the Square Enix Booth at www.ustream.tv/squareenix.