The cast of Syfy’s Lost Girl including Anna Silk, Zoie Palmer, Rachel Skarsten, and Emmanuelle Vaugier appear at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017! Tickets are available for sale now at the link…
Anna Silk: Star of Lost Girl
Anna Silk stars on the Syfy/Showcase series Lost Girl as Bo, a succubus learning to control her supernatural abilities and discovery the truth about her origins. She won a Fan Choice honor at the 2015 Canada Screen Awards, and was nominated for a 2015 Golden Maple Award for her work on the show.
Lost Girl, which aired in more than 100 countries, premiered to record-breaking numbers and rave reviews. The final season aired in both the United States and Canada a little over a year ago in two eight-episode parts.
Before Lost Girl, Canadian television viewers likely best knew Silk as as Erica’s love interest Cassidy in the popular series Being Erica, a role that earned Silk a Gemini nomination. Of course, most Canadians can never forget Silk as the cantankerous flight attendant in the popular Nicoderm commercials.
Her film credits include Assassin’s Tale, Breakfast with Scot, Do Not Bend, Where the Truth Lies and Confessions of a Dangerous Mind.
Zoie Palmer: Star of Dark Matter and Lost Girl
Not only has Zoie Palmer dazzled us with her work on Lost Girl, she also has made her mark in television movies like The Reagans as Patti Reagan, Out of the Ashes as Didi Goldstein, and Devil’s Perch as Abby.
Palmer also popped up as Anya Vimer, a terrorist who tries to sabotage a peace summit, in the former The CW series Nikita.
After Lost Girl ended, Palmer joined the main cast of the science-fiction series Dark Matter as The Android, which began filming its third season this past November.
Her film roles include Annabelle in the short drama Terminal Venus, Haley in the romantic comedy The Untitled Work of Paul Shepard, Cheryl in the supernatural horror Devil, Officer Frances Jane in the crime thriller Cold Blooded, Lou in the comedy Sex After Kids, and Bethany in the fantasy adventure Patch Town.
Rachel Skarsten: Star of Lost Girl and Reign
Rachel was born in Toronto, Canada to parents Dr. Stan Skarsten and Mary Self Skarsten. Growing up she danced ballet with the Royal Academy of Dance as well as playing high level ice hockey as a goaltender. Rachel attended the prestigious Claude Watson School for the Arts from grades 4 through 12 majoring in visual arts and the cello. At 14 she was discovered by an agent after appearing on a local television program and at 16 she won her first major role playing the superhero Black Canary/Dinah Lance on the WB series “Birds of Prey”.
When the show was canceled, Rachel returned to Canada and earned a double degree in English Literature and Classical History with honors from Queens University. After graduation, Rachel began acting again with recurring roles on HBO’s Transporter: The Series, Flashpoint, The LA Complex and CW’s Beauty and the Beast. She also appeared in The Vow alongside Rachel McAdams.
Rachel recently wrapped Lost Girl where she played Tamsin in its 5th and final season. Theatrically, you can catch her in the big screen international blockbuster hit Fifty Shades of Grey. Rachel also joined the cast of the CW’s hit Reign, playing Queen Elizabeth the First, and is currently filming Season 4.
Emmanuelle Vaugier: Star of Lost Girl and Rogue
Emmanuelle Vaugier is a versatile actor who simply sizzles when it comes to portraying those feisty female leads who like to stir things up a bit like as a district attorney in an upcoming DirecTV series Rogue.
Her role in ABC’s steamy summer soap Mistresses also was no exception. In that series, Vaugier portrayed Niko, the mixologist at the Wunderbar, and is a thorn in the side of Joss, played by Jes Macallan. She also had a recurring role in Lost Girl as the vain and dangerously sociopathic The Morrigan.
Of course, Vaugier may be best known for her popular role as Charlie Sheen’s ex-fiancee Mia on the award-winning CBS comedy Two and a Half Men. For three seasons, she also played Det. Jessica Angell on CSI: New York, leaving fans devastated when her role came to an end.
Vaugier also worked with Piper Perabo in the USA Network crime series Covert Affairs as Liza Hearn, a journalist and blogger not afraid to push boundaries.
Other appearances included The Mentalist, Big Shots and Supernatural. She also played the title character in the Syfy pilot Painkiller Jane, and had a starring role in the Master of Horror series, directed by John Carpenter.
Vaugier also appeared on Veronica Mars and The WB comedy My Guide to Becoming a Rock Star.
And, of course, you might also remember her as Dr. Helen Bryce, the wife of Lex Luthor, in Smallville.
Vaugier’s feature film credits include Saw II, Saw IV, Secondhand Lions with Michael Caine and Robert Duvall, and 40 Days and 40 Nights with Josh Hartnett.
Previously announced guests include Ron Perlman (Hellboy), Stephen Amell (Arrow), Felicia Day (The Guild), Summer Glau (Firefly), Jason Isaacs (Star Trek: Discovery), Wil Wheaton (Star Trek, Big Bang Theory), John DiMaggio (Futurama), Jim Beaver (Supernatural), Ric Flair (wrestling legend), and dozens more. Check out the ever-growing media guest roster at www.planetcomicon.com.
Comments Off on Nikita, Green Lantern: The Animated Series, and Mad Set to Appear at NYCC 2011
Nikita, Green Lantern: The Animated Series And Mad Set To Appear At New York Comic Con 2011
Nikita Panel Featuring Maggie Q and World Premiere Screening of Green Lantern: The Animated Series Scheduled For Saturday, October 15
Burbank, CA | September 29, 2011
Start spreadin’ the news! Stars and producers of Nikita, Green Lantern: The Animated Series and MAD will all be a part of New York Comic Con 2011, as Warner Bros. Television and Warner Bros. Animation bring iconic stars and genre properties back to The Big Apple on Saturday, October 15 and Sunday, October 16.
- Nikita (Fridays 8/7c The CW) stars Maggie Q, Shane West and Lyndsy Fonseca, and producer Albert Kim will headline the show’s panel, screen a special highlight reel, discuss upcoming episodes from the show’s second season and answer questions from fans.
- After unveiling exclusive new footage at NYCC 2010, Warner Bros. Animation and executive producer Bruce Timm will present the world-premiere screening of the complete first episode of Green Lantern: The Animated Series (coming soon to Cartoon Network) during the show’s panel session.
- The team behind Warner Bros. Animation’s hit MAD animated television series (Mondays 8:45/7:45c Cartoon Network) and DC Comics’ MAD Magazine will explore the world of MAD and wisecrack their way through a Q&A with fans.
- For continuing information about the Studio’s plans at New York Comic Con, please follow us on Twitter @TheWBdotcom and use the #WBNYCC hashtag.
Here is the complete WBTV and WBA New York Comic Con schedule:
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 15
- 10:30–11:30 a.m. Green Lantern: The Animated Series World Premiere Screening and Conversation with Bruce Timm — World-renowned producer, artist, animator and Comic Con favorite Bruce Timm (Batman: The Animated Series) will be on hand to unveil Green Lantern: The Animated Series, his latest television project from Warner Bros. Animation, coming soon to Cartoon Network. New York Comic Con attendees will be treated to the world premiere screening of this all-new CG action-adventure animated series, and will take part in a moderated Q&A with an animation icon. Room 1A10
- 1:30–2:00 p.m. Green Lantern: The Animated Series Signing at the DC Comics booth #1254
- 2:45–3:45 p.m. Nikita Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Nikita returns to NYCC with series stars Maggie Q (Mission: Impossible 3), Shane West (ER) and Lyndsy Fonseca (Kick-Ass) joining producer Albert Kim to reveal classified video and information. The second season finds Nikita and Michael on the run with a black box containing the government’s darkest secrets. Leading the hunt for them is Alex … and she knows all of Nikita’s tricks. From Wonderland Sound and Vision in association with Warner Bros. Television, Nikita airs Fridays at 8/7c on The CW. Become a fan of the show on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/nikita and follow The CW on Twitter @CW_network. IGN Theater
- 5:30–6:00 p.m. Nikita Signing at the DC Comics booth #1254
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 16
- 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. MAD Signing at the DC Comics booth #1254
- 12:15–1:15 p.m. MAD Special Video Presentation and Q&A — MAD is more than just the best-selling humor magazine in the nation — it’s also the inspiration for the hit animated series from Warner Bros. Animation, now in its second season on Cartoon Network. Find out what’s happening with the Usual Gang of Idiots in this panel featuring MAD Magazine editor John Ficarra, art director Sam Viviano and MAD series producer Kevin Shinick. MAD airs Mondays at 8:45/7:45c on Cartoon Network. Room 1A24
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACTS
The CW @CW_network — twitter.com/CW_network
Craig Silverstein @sesfonstein — twitter.com/sesfonstein
Albert Kim @MagicBranch — twitter.com/MagicBranch
Maggie Q @MaggieQ — twitter.com/MaggieQ
Shane West @shanewest_1 — twitter.com/shanewest_1
Lyndsy Fonseca @LyndsyMFonseca — twitter.com/LyndsyMFonseca
Melinda Clarke @therealmsclarke — twitter.com/therealmsclarke
Comments Off on WB TV Announces SDCC 2011 Schedule
29 DAYS, 23 HOURS, 15 MINUTES AND COUNTING…WARNER BROS. TELEVISION GROUP ANNOUNCES SCHEDULE FOR COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL: SAN DIEGO
Stars and Producers of “The Big Bang Theory,” “Chuck,” “Fringe,” “Nikita,” “Supernatural,” “The Vampire Diaries,” “Alcatraz,” “Person of Interest,” “The Secret Circle,” “Childrens Hospital,” “Green Lantern: The Animated Series,” “The Looney Tunes Show,” “MAD,” “Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated,” “ThunderCats” and “Young Justice” To Appear
Warner Bros. Entertainment’s Nearly 3,000-Square-Foot Booth to Host Signings, Special Events, Digitally Driven Fan Giveaways and More
BURBANK, Calif. (June 21, 2011, 10:45 AM PT: 29 days, 23 hours, 15 minutes until #WBSDCC) — The clock is ticking, and Comic-Con is right around the corner! By bringing 16 series to Comic-Con International: San Diego, Warner Bros. Television Group (WBTVG) further strengthens its presence at the world’s leading pop culture convention — and will deliver a one-of-a-kind experience for fans in the process. The anticipation is building as a star-studded lineup of performers and producers from Warner Bros. Television and Warner Bros. Animation series prepare for a robust schedule of panel sessions, screenings, media appearances and autograph signings.
- For continuing info on the Studio’s plans at Comic-Con, please follow us on Twitter@TheWBdotcom, hashtag #WBSDCC, and visit www.thewb.com/comiccon
- For a complete social media contact list, including official Facebook pages and Twitter feeds for WBTVG series, talent and producers, download the social media contacts page here:www.thewb.com/comiccon/2011WBSDCCSocialMedia
PLEASE NOTE: Series stars and creative teams scheduled to attend are subject to change.
- “The Big Bang Theory”: Stars Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch join creators/executive producers Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady, and executive producer Steven Molaro
- “Chuck”: Stars Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, Joshua Gomez, Ryan McPartlin, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Vik Sahay, Scott Krinsky with Sarah Lancaster and Adam Baldwin join co-creator/executive producer Chris Fedak for a panel to discuss the fan-favorite spy series’ final season
- “Fringe”: Stars Anna Torv, Lance Reddick, Blair Brown, Jasika Nicole and John Noble join executive producers Jeff Pinkner and J.H. Wyman
- “Nikita”: Stars Maggie Q, Shane West and Lyndsy Fonseca join executive producer Craig Silverstein
- “Supernatural”: Series stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles will topline the panel, held this year for the first time ever in Hall H. Additional cast members and executive producers to be announced.
- “The Vampire Diaries”: Stars Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Candice Accola and Joseph Morgan join executive producers/writers Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec
- “Childrens Hospital”: Star/executive producer Rob Corddry and executive producers Jonathan Stern join stars Malin Akerman, Lake Bell, Erinn Hayes, Rob Huebel and Megan Mullally
- “Alcatraz”: Stars Sarah Jones and Jorge Garcia join executive producer Elizabeth Sarnoff
- “Person of Interest”: Stars Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson and Taraji P. Henson join executive producers Jonathan Nolan and Greg Plageman
- “The Secret Circle”: Stars Britt Robertson, Thomas Dekker, Phoebe Tonkin and Natasha Henstridge join executive producers/writers Kevin Williamson, Andrew Miller and Richard Hatem
WARNER BROS. ANIMATION
- “Green Lantern: The Animated Series”: Executive producer Bruce Timm will join producer Giancarlo Volpe and producer/story editor Jim Krieg for a panel moderated by executive producer/Warner Bros. Animation’s Sam Register
- “The Looney Tunes Show”: Supervising producers Spike Brandt and Tony Cervone, story editor Hugh Davidson and writer Rachel Ramras
- “MAD”: “MAD” television show producers Kevin Shinick and Mark Marek, along with MADmagazine editor John Ficarra, art director Sam Viviano and “Spy vs. Spy” artist Peter Kuper
- “Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated”: Supervising producers Spike Brandt and Tony Cervone and producer Mitch Watson
- “ThunderCats”: Producers Michael Jelenic and Ethan Spaulding, and art director Dan Norton
- “Young Justice”: Producers Brandon Vietti and Greg Weisman, and lead character designer Phil Bourassa
Download additional panel details, including the complete schedule with times and locations, here:www.thewb.com/comiccon/2011WBSDCCPanels
And it wouldn’t be Comic-Con without a visit to the Warner Bros. booth. The Studio will once again have a can’t-miss, nearly 3,000-square-foot destination on the convention floor, at space #4545. Anchored by the iconic Warner Bros. Water Tower, the booth is a must-visit location for autograph signings, multiple interactive kiosks for fans to play video games from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, and much, much more. Stay tuned to @TheWBdotcom on Twitter orwww.thewb.com/comiccon in the coming weeks for more details about activities at the booth.
SPECIAL SNEAK PEEK PILOT SCREENINGS
WEDNESDAY, JULY 20 • 6–9 PM • BALLROOM 20
WBTVG continues its Comic-Con tradition of hosting a special sneak peek premiere event on preview night. This year, the Studio is offering fans the opportunity to see some of the most anticipated new premieres of the year.
- “Alcatraz”: Executive producers J.J. Abrams and Elizabeth Sarnoff deliver a chilling new midseason drama for FOX revolving around America’s most infamous prison, the one-time home to the nation’s worst murderers, rapists, kidnappers, thieves and arsonists.
- “The Secret Circle”: The ordinary becomes extraordinary in this romantic drama about a coven of young witches, from “The Vampire Diaries” executive producer Kevin Williamson, based upon the book series by L.J. Smith (“The Vampire Diaries”).
- “Person of Interest”: From J.J. Abrams and “The Dark Knight” co-writer Jonathan Nolan comes an action-packed hour for CBS about an ex-CIA operative and a mysterious billionaire who team up to stop violent crimes before they happen in New York City.
- “Supernatural: The Anime Series”: The popular series “Supernatural” makes history this summer as the first-ever live-action show to be re-imagined in Japanese anime style. Renowned animation studio Madhouse — working with the full approval of series creator Eric Kripke — produced the anime series, which mirrors the story arc of “Supernatural’s” first two seasons, providing supplemental stories ranging from prequels and spin-offs to untold tales that fit within the “Supernatural” mythology.
THE TV SERIES SCHEDULE
FRIDAY, JULY 22
- “MAD”: 10:00–11:00 a.m., Room 25ABC
- “The Big Bang Theory”: 12:30–1:30 p.m., Ballroom 20
- “Childrens Hospital”: 1:30–2:20 p.m., Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront
- “Green Lantern: The Animated Series”: 2:00–3:00 p.m., Room 6BCF
- “ThunderCats”: 3:30–4:30 p.m., Room 6A
SATURDAY, JULY 23
- “Chuck”: 10:00–10:45 a.m., Ballroom 20
- “The Vampire Diaries”: 3:30–4:15 p.m., Ballroom 20
- “Fringe”: 4:15–5:00 p.m., Ballroom 20
- “Alcatraz”: 5:00–6:00 p.m., Ballroom 20
- “The Secret Circle”: 5:10–6:00 p.m., Room 6BCF
- “Nikita”: 6:00–6:45 p.m., Room 6BCF
- “Person of Interest”: 6:45–7:30 p.m., Room 6BCF
SUNDAY, JULY 24
- “Young Justice”: 10:00–11:00 a.m., Room 7AB
- “Supernatural”: 11:15 a.m.–12:15 p.m., Hall H
- “Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated”: 1:00–2:00 p.m., Room 6A
- “The Looney Tunes Show”: 2:15–3:15 p.m., Room 6A
Comments Off on Warner Bros. Showcases Television Stars at NYCC 2010
Stars and Producers from Nikita, V, The Vampire Diaries, Young Justice, MAD, and Green Lantern: The Animated Series to Appear October 8–10 at New York Comic Con 2010.
Selected stars and producers from these programs will be on-hand for panel sessions, media appearances and autograph signings at the East Coast’s biggest and most exciting popular culture convention from Friday, October 8–Sunday, October 10.
• Three generations of V queens — series stars Morena Baccarin and Laura Vandervoort, and guest star Jane Badler (Diana on the original V) — discuss their epic power struggle over the future of humanity in the forthcoming season two
• The Vampire Diaries executive producers Kevin Williamson & Julie Plec join series stars Steven R. McQueen, Sara Canning, Katerina Graham and Zach Roerig for their first New York Comic Con appearance (Note: Attendees are subject to change.)
• Nikita stars Maggie Q., Shane West and Lyndsy Fonseca team up with executive producer Craig Silverstein to give fans a peek a what’s ahead in season one
• Warner Bros. Animation unveils exclusive new footage from the upcoming series Young Justice, and the creative team behind Green Lantern: The Animated Series talks about this new project
• The team behind DC Comics’ MAD Magazine and Warner Bros. Animation’s new MAD animated television series give fans a light-hearted look at the past, present and future of an American institution For continuing information about the Studio’s plans at New York Comic Con, please follow us on Twitter @TheWBdotcom or search for news using the #WBNYCC hashtag.
Here is the complete WBTV and WBA New York Comic Con schedule:
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8
• 3:15–4:15 p.m. Mad About MAD Presentation/Q&A — MAD Magazine has established itself as the original, most imitated and influential satirical publication across generations. Recently, MAD made a triumphant return to TV on Cartoon Network with an all-new animated series from Warner Bros. Animation to corrupt the minds of the next generation! Come join MAD Magazine editor John Ficarra, MAD art director Sam Viviano, legendary MAD artist Mort Drucker and MAD television program producer Mark Marek, plus a few surprise guests for a lighthearted look at the past, present and future of an American institution. Room 1A06-7
• 4:30–5:30 p.m. MAD Signing at the DC Comics booth #2243
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 9
• 2:00–3:00 p.m. Young Justice Signing at the DC Comics booth #2243
• 2:30–3:30 p.m. Green Lantern: The Animated Series Presentation/Q&A — Saturday will be NYCC’s “brightest day” as Warner Bros. Animation proudly unveils this new series coming soon to Cartoon Network and based upon characters from DC Comics. Join series executive producer Bruce Timm (Batman: The Animated Series), producer Giancarlo Volpe (Star Wars: The Clone Wars) and producer/story editor Jim Krieg (Ben 10: Alien Swarm) as these creative forces reveal their plans for one of the most highly anticipated new animated series. Room 1A14
• 3:45–4:45 p.m. Young Justice Video Presentation and Q&A — Join the league! Fans were given their first glimpse of Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss Martian and Artemis this past July at Comic-Con International: San Diego. But this panel will offer far more than just a glimpse, as producers Brandon Vietti (Batman: Under the Red Hood) and Greg Weisman (Gargoyles) answer questions from fans and show footage from this highly anticipated series. A one-hour special event of Young Justice will premiere in November 2010 on Cartoon Network, and the series begins in 2011. Young Justice is produced by Warner Bros. Animation and is based upon characters from DC Comics. Room 1A14
• 4:00–5:00 p.m. Green Lantern: The Animated Series Signing at the DC Comics
• 5:15–6:15 p.m. V Special Video Presentation and Cast/Producer Q&A — In the first season of V, the Visitors arrived. In the second, coming in November to ABC, three generations of V queens — played by Morena Baccarin (Firefly), Laura Vandervoort (Smallville) and guest star Jane Badler (Diana on the original V) — will engage in an epic power struggle over the future of humanity. Join them and a V executive producer for a panel that will feature Q&A as well as footage from the new season. V is produced by HDFilms in association with Warner Bros. Television. Become a fan of the series on Facebook at www.facebook.com/V. IGN Theater/Special Events Hall
• 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. V Signing in Room 1C05
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 10
• 10:30–11:30 a.m. Nikita Video Presentation and Q&A — Looks do kill! International action star Maggie Q (Mission: Impossible III) plays Nikita, the former spy and assassin determined to destroy the secretive and corrupt government agency that trained her. Join Maggie, Shane West (ER), Lyndsy Fonseca (Kick-Ass) and executive producer Craig Silverstein (Bones) as they answer questions and provide a sneak peek at what fans can expect in upcoming episodes. From Wonderland Sound and Vision in association with Warner Bros. Television, Nikita airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET/PT on The CW. Become a fan of the show on Facebook at www.facebook.com/nikita. IGN Theater/Special Events Hall
• 1:00–1:45 p.m. Nikita Signing in Room 1C05
• 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. The Vampire Diaries Special Video Presentation and Select Cast/Producer Q&A — The Vampire Diaries sinks its teeth into the Big Apple today — a New York Comic Con first! Join series stars Steven R. McQueen (character name: Jeremy), Sara Canning (Jenna), Katerina Graham (Bonnie) and Zach Roerig (Matt), and executive producers Kevin Williamson & Julie Plec for a discussion of all things Mystic Falls! NOTE: Attendees are subject to change. From Bonanza Productions Inc., Outerbanks Entertainment and Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Bros. Television and CBS Television Studios, The Vampire Diaries airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW. Become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thevampirediaries and follow the show on Twitter at ww.twitter.com/CW_VampDiaries. IGN Theater/Special Events Hall
• 2:00–3:00 p.m. The Vampire Diaries Signing in Room 1C05
Comments Off on Warner Bros TV Group Taking 14 Series to SDCC 2010
WARNER BROS. TELEVISION GROUP MAKES COMIC-CON 2010 ITS BIGGEST EVER, HEADING FOR SAN DIEGO WITH A STUDIO-RECORD 14 SERIES
Stars and Producers of “The Big Bang Theory,” “Chuck,” “Fringe,” “Human Target,” “Nikita,” “Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “V,” “The Vampire Diaries,” “Childrens Hospital,” “Unnatural History,” “Batman: The Brave and the Bold,” “MAD” and “Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated” to Appear
Warner Bros. Entertainment’s Nearly 3,000-Square-Foot Booth to Host Signings, Video Game Demos, Numerous Giveaways and More During the Convention
BURBANK, Calif. (June 29, 2010) – Warner Bros. Television Group (WBTVG) is returning to Comic-Con International: San Diego in unprecedented fashion in 2010. A star-studded lineup of performers, producers and other members of the creative teams of a record 14 series from Warner Bros. Television, Warner Horizon Television and Warner Bros. Animation will be on-hand for panel sessions, screenings, media appearances and autograph signings. This will mark the largest contingent of talent from WBTVG ever assembled for the world’s leading pop culture convention. (In 2009, WBTVG featured 12 television series at Comic-Con.)
For continuing info on the Studio’s plans at Comic-Con, please follow us on Twitter @TheWBdotcom, hashtag #WBSDCC. For the second year in a row, WBTVG will also produce a Con-related online destination at www.thewb.com/comiccon, launching in mid-July. For a complete social media contact list, including official Facebook pages and Twitter feeds for WBTVG series, talent and producers, download the social media contacts page here:
Series stars and creative teams scheduled to attend include:
“The Big Bang Theory”: Stars Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar join creators/executive producers Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady for a session moderated by Wil Wheaton
“Chuck”: Stars Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, Joshua Gomez, Ryan McPartlin, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Vik Sahay, Scott Krinsky, with Sarah Lancaster and Adam Baldwin join creators/executive producers Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak
“Fringe”: Stars Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, John Noble, Lance Reddick, Blair Brown and Jasika Nicole join executive producers Jeff Pinkner and J.H. Wyman
“Human Target”: Stars Mark Valley, Chi McBride and Jackie Earle Haley join executive producer Matthew Miller
“Nikita”: Stars Maggie Q (“Mission: Impossible III”), Shane West (“ER”) and Lyndsy Fonseca (“Kick-Ass”) join executive producer Craig Silverstein (“Bones”)
“Smallville”: Series stars to be announced join executive producers Kelly Souders and Brian Peterson
“Supernatural”: Series stars to be announced join executive producers Sera Gamble and Ben Edlund, and creator/executive producer Eric Kripke
“V”: Stars Elizabeth Mitchell, Morris Chestnut, Joel Gretsch, Logan Huffman, Laura Vandervoort, Charles Mesure, with Morena Baccarin and Scott Wolf join executive producers Scott Rosenbaum and Steve Pearlman
“The Vampire Diaries”: Stars Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Michael Trevino and Matt Davis join executive producers/writers Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec
“Childrens Hospital”: Creator/executive producer/star Rob Corddry (“Hot Tub Time Machine,” “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart”) and executive producer Jon Stern (“The Ten,” “Scotland, PA”) join series stars Lake Bell (“How to Make It in America”), Erinn Hayes (“Parenthood,” “Worst Week”) and Rob Huebel (“Human Giant”). A website for the series will go live July 6 here: www.adultswim.com/shows/childrenshospital
“Unnatural History”: Stars Kevin G. Schmidt (“Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel”), Jordan Gavaris (“Degrassi: The Next Generation”), Italia Ricci (“Greek”) and Martin Donovan (“Weeds”) join creator/executive producer Mike Werb
“Batman: The Brave and the Bold”: Voice of Batman Diedrich Bader joins executive producer Sam Register, producers James Tucker and Michael Jelenic, and voice director Andrea Romano
“MAD”: New “MAD” animated television series producer/story editor Kevin Shinick (“Robot Chicken”) and Warner Bros. Animation executive Peter Girardi join MAD Magazine editor John Ficarra, art director Sam Viviano, legendary artist Sergio Aragones and contemporary artist Tom Richmond
“Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated”: Supervising producers Spike Brandt and Tony Cervone join producer Mitch Watson and art director Dan Krall
For additional panel details, including the complete schedule with times and locations, please download the addendum word document here:
Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing is once again launching www.thewb.com/comiccon, designed to provide fans with a one-stop-shopping source for Warner Bros. Entertainment (WBE) information as they plan their Comic-Con experience, as well as to serve as a must-visit destination for fans to attend the Con in virtual fashion, if they are unable to travel to San Diego this year.
New content related to Comic-Con 2010 – including exclusive video and an advance schedule of panels, signings and screenings from all divisions of WBE – will be launching in mid-July.
Photos and exclusive behind-the-scenes video from Comic-Con 2010 will be posted to the site throughout the duration of the convention.
Highlights from Comic-Con 2009 can be viewed at the site now, including more than 30 behind-the-scenes video reports from the convention floor, the Studio’s booth, panel sessions, signings and more.
Warner Bros. Entertainment (WBE) will once again have a can’t-miss, nearly 3,000-square-foot booth on the convention floor, this time in a brand-new location: space #4545. As usual, the booth will host autograph signings by the stars and creative teams of all WBTVG shows, with multiple interactive kiosks for fans to play video games from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, and much, much more. Additional details about the booth will be released in the coming weeks.
THE TV SERIES SCHEDULE
WEDNESDAY, JULY 21
Special Sneak Peek Pilot Screenings: WBTVG continues its Comic-Con tradition of hosting a three-hour special sneak peek premiere event on preview night, this year offering fans two opportunities to screen one of the fall season’s most highly anticipated new series: “Nikita,” starring international action star Maggie Q. In addition to “Nikita,” WBTVG will unveil special video presentations related to its other series.
THURSDAY, JULY 22
New series “Childrens Hospital”: Screening multiple new episodes in session
FRIDAY, JULY 23
“Batman: The Brave and the Bold”: Screening complete never-before-seen new episode in session and unveiling the trailer of the upcoming new animated series “Young Justice”
“The Big Bang Theory”|
SATURDAY, JULY 24
New animated series “MAD”
New series “Nikita”: Screening complete pilot in session
“The Vampire Diaries”
SUNDAY, JULY 25
New animated series “Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated”: Screening full-length, never-before-seen new episode in session
New series “Unnatural History”: Screening full-length, never-before-seen new episode in session