KISS drummer Peter Criss signs at Changing Hands Bookstore on Friday November 2, 2012 at 6:00pm.
Peter Criss has lived an incredible life in music, from the streets of Brooklyn to the ultimate heights of rock ‘n’ roll success and excess. He conquered the rock world—composing and singing his band’s all-time biggest hit, “Beth” (1976)—but he also faced the perils of stardom and his own mortality, including drug abuse, treatment in 1982, near-suicides, two broken marriages, and a hard-won battle with male breast cancer. Makeup to Breakup is the definitive account of one of rock’s most iconic figures.
- Event ticket is free when you purchase Makeup to Breakup at Changing Hands Bookstore. The perforated portion of the ticket is redeemable for one $26 copy of Makeup to Breakup starting October 23 when the book is released.
- Ticket indicates your assigned signing line time and group. If ordering online, please indicate whether you prefer 6pm or 7pm entry in the “order comments” field.
- Line placement cannot be guaranteed for late arrivals.
- This is a booksigning only. Criss will not sign memorabilia (records, CDs, posters, drum heads, and so forth).
- No flash photography or video recording.
- Due to time constraints, Peter will personalize books with first names only and cannot pose for photos.
- Event details may be subject to unannounced changes.
Changing Hands Bookstore
6428 S McClintock Drive, Tempe, AZ 85283
Comments Off on NJ – The Catman Signs
Peter Criss signs his memoir Makeup to Breakup at Barnes & Noble on Saturday October 27, 2012 at 7:00 PM.
Join us for an author event with Peter Criss, the legendary “Catman” and founding drummer of KISS. Peter will only be signing copies of his book, Makeup to Breakup. No memorabilia or CDs please.
Barnes & Noble – Monmouth Mall
180 Route 35, Eatontown, NJ 07724
Comments Off on NYC – KISS Drummer Signs
Peter Criss of KISS signs his memoir Makeup to Breakup at Barnes & Noble on Tuesday October 23, 2012 at 12:30 PM.
Barnes & Noble
555 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10017