“Walking Dead” Preview, Exclusive “Family Guy” Video, Celebrity Q&A’s Highlight Atlanta Comic Con Programming
Henry Winkler, Pam Grier, Mimi Rogers, Adam West, Burt Ward Among Stars Conducting Panels; Movie Screenings And Debut Of Coolwaters Game Show Also On Tap This Weekend
ATLANTA, November 30, 2010 – Wizard World Atlanta Comic Con today announced its rich, diverse programming schedule, featuring exclusive TV and movie previews and screenings, unique celebrity Q&A’s, movie screenings, game shows, artist schools and more for the event, set for Saturday and Sunday at the Cobb Galleria Centre.
Some of the highlights include:
* Preview of the hot new AMC series “The Walking Dead,” including a Q&A with several of the stars featured in this week’s issue of ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY (Sunday, 2 p.m.)
* Exclusive extended nine-minute preview of “It’s A Trap,” the third installment of the “Family Guy Star Wars Saga” video, introduced by Billy Dee Williams, who will also conduct a Q&A panel (Saturday, noon)
* Rare Q&A panels with Henry Winkler, Pam Grier and Mimi Rogers, as well as popular Comic Con guests Ernie Hudson, Adam West and Burt Ward
* New Trivia Game Show hosted by Coolwaters Productions’ Derek Maki and starring Tom Woodruff Jr., Robert Maillet and Mike Grell (Saturday, 2:30 p.m.)
* Screenings of three full feature films: HYSTERICAL PSYCHO, RARE EXPORTS: A CHRISTMAS TALE and THE LAST LOVECRAFT: RELIC OF CTHULHU
* Wizard Art School and Q&A’s featuring leading artists like Greg Horn, Bill Sinkiewicz, Ethan Van Sciver, Cully Hamner, Michael Golden and others
* The popular adult costume contest and fun kids costume contest with great prizes
Atlanta Comic Con programming will take place in Room 103 and Room 104 of the Cobb Galleria Centre, and is included with admission to the event. Seating for panels is strictly limited and available on a first come first serve basis and each room will be cleared between panels. The full schedule is below:
ROOM 103 Wizard Art School w/ Michael Golden
No matter if you are a writer, artist, or a reader of comics, come for this sit down with one of the most renowned storytellers in the business, Michael Golden, as he tells you a few tricks of the trade that will help you no matter what type of story you tell or enjoy in whatever medium. Rare opportunity to talk with the co-creator of Rogue, and groundbreaking penciler on such projects as “Bucky O’Hare,” “The ‘Nam,” “Micronauts,” “G.I. Joe,” and much more. Q & A will follow.
ROOM 103 Billy Dee Williams Q&A with Family Guy Exclusive Screening
Lando lands at Atlanta Comic Con, as the coolest man in Star Wars history sits down to take fan questions. Following the Q&A, stay around for an exclusive nine-minute look at “It’s a Trap” the “Return of the Jedi” of the “Family Guy Star Wars Saga”—following in the fine tradition of “Blue Harvest” and “Something, Something, something Darkside.” “It’s a Trap” features Peter Solo, Chris Skywalker, Princess Lois, Stewie Vader…and some surprising new faces. Family Guy star Adam West will also be there to introduce this Atlanta Comic Con exclusive.
“It’s a Trap,” is available on DVD and Blu-ray December 21st!
ROOM 104 Jolly Rogers Artist Panel w/ Tony Harris and Tony Shasteen
The Jolly Roger Studio team lands on the Wizard World Tour for a talk about art in the modern age of comics, the digital vs. traditional movement and why the studio system works for them.
ROOM 103 Pam Grier Q&A
Film and television star, Pam Grier (Smallville, Jackie Brown) leaps into Atlanta Comic Con to answer fan questions about her role as DC Comics’ Amanda Waller and working with Quentin Tarantino.
ROOM 104 Superstars of Wrestling w/ Nash and Lita
Kevin Nash and Lita pile drive and bodyslam your questions into the mat on a Saturday afternoon.
ROOM 103 Coolwaters Productions Game Show
Do you know a lot of movie and comic trivia? Want to win some great signed prizes? Join Coolwaters Productions LLC and a panel of celebrity guests for this cool new game show style event. Come watch 4 celebrities team up with various audience members to play fun games and win cool prizes. Sign up at the Coolwaters booth # 212 or line up at 2:00 PM at Panel Room 103 to become a contestant on Atlanta Comic Con’s new game show!
ROOM 103 Henry Winkler Q&A
The television icon from “Happy Days” and “Arrested Development” looks back on his stellar career and reveals the secret behind the scenes stories from his years on set.
ROOM 104 Artist Panel w/ Cully Hamner, Brian Stelfreze, Laura Martin and Carl Story
Comic book heavy weights Cully Hamner (Red), Brian Stelfreze (Wednesday Comics), Laura Martin (Astonishing X-Men) and Carl Story (Tom Strong) sit down with fans to discuss their upcoming work, tips for breaking into comics and working in the modern age of comics.
ROOM 103 Batman and Robin Q&A
The original ’60s Dynamic Duo reteams for this one-of-a-kind Q&A, where Batman and Robin drop their masks and talk about their lady co-stars, the villains they faced and the wild nights after the show!
4:45 p.m. – 4:55 p.m.
“The Rite” trailer screening. After Adam West and Burt Ward stick around for a look at this highly anticipated Anthony Hopkins film.
ROOM 103 MLARKY web-based comedy series clips w/ Dan Fogler
MLARKY is a web-based comedy series created by and co-starring Dan Fogler that airs on Atom.com. It’s a parody of both cop shows and video games, and much of the talent is Atlanta-based. Come check it out in this exclusive setting.
ROOM 104 Artist Q&A w/ Joe Linsner
Fan favorite artist Joe Linsner is known for his striking visuals, but in this panel he opens up about his art process, his favorite characters and answers all fans questions.
ROOM 103 Hysterical Psycho Screening w/ Dan Fogler
HYSTERICAL PSYCHO is Dan Fogler’s feature directing debut, which premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival in 2009. It is due for DVD release in early 2011, but you can get an early look here.
ROOM 104 Adult Costume Contest
Get your best costume together and come on down to Wizard’s Atlanta Comic Con’s costume contest for huge prizes and some of the craziest outfits you’ll see this weekend.
ROOM 103 Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale Screening
This funny and weird Norwegian fantasy about how Santa Claus is actually an evil demon about to be released from his tomb on Christmas Eve, and only one little boy can stop him. Opening theatrically in NYC/LA on Dec. 3, then due to open in Atlanta in late December, your first look at this project happens at Atlanta Comic Con.
ROOM 103 The Last Lovecraft: Relic of Cthulhu Screening
SHAUN OF THE DEAD meets H.P. LOVECRAFT, as the last surviving decedent of H.P. Lovecraft learns that all of Lovecraft’s writings were true and that he’s the only person who can save the world. The film premiered at Slamdance in January and has been playing the festival circuit ever since. It is due for a February DVD release from Dark Sky Films, but you can see it here in Atlanta first.
ROOM 103 Shawn Crystal and SCAD Q&A
Black and White Design and Composition for comics: Over the last century, stories of all mediums have tapped into the dynamic visual quality of “heavy blacks.” This workshop will focus on how to control the use of black and white shapes to create dynamic compositions, intriguing character designs, dramatic lighting effects, and complex staging. This will be a lecture-based workshop, filled with visual examples from the mediums masters of black and white comics. If you like Sin City, Hellboy, or 100 Bullets, this is the workshop for you! This workshop will be lead by Shawn Crystal, a Marvel Comics artist and Professor of Sequential Art at the Savannah Colllege of Art and Design (Atlanta campus.).
ROOM 103 Ernie Hudson Q&A
The “Ghostbusters” and “Crow” star shares his memories from the fan favorite films and takes questions about his favorite roles, what happened after the cameras shut down and what’s the deal with the Ghostbuster III flick?
ROOM 104 Artist Q&A w/ Bill Sienkiewicz
Award-winning artist Bill Sienkiewicz (Batman: The Widening Gyre covers) talks technique in this interactive Q&A panel and demonstration.
ROOM 103 Wizard Art School w/ Greg Horn
Superstar Marvel and DC artist Greg Horn (Blackest Night covers) leads a discussion on digital art and takes you through his creative process.
ROOM 104 Mimi Rogers Q&A
The Austin Powers and X-Files star takes fan questions about her memorable roles and talks about her memories from the fan favorite flicks and television series.
ROOM 103 Walking Dead Preview w/ Zombies
AMC’s ambitious horror series, based on Robert Kirkman’s ultra-hot zombie series from Image, now comes to life from director Frank Darabont! Check out this amazing preview of behind-the-scenes footage and extended clips along with a Q&A with stars of AMC’s show.
ROOM 104 Wizard Art School w/ Mike Grell
The legendary comic icon joins fans to discuss his unique art style as well as his take on the industry, from breaking in to breaking down a page.
ROOM 103 Artist Q&A w/ Ethan Van Sciver
The halls are alive with the sound of…”music.” Ethan Van Sciver invites you to spend the hour trapped in a small room discussing cannibalism, Wolverine, deviancy and all manner of filth and disease through the art of song. Not since Liberace has anyone tinkled (its usually tickled…did he want tinkled?) the ivories with such aplomb. Well, Richard Marx was good. But Ethan is good too! Come and see!
ROOM 103 Kids Costume Contest
Bring any kids 10 and under for this special event with great prizes just for families and the youngsters.
ROOM 104 Artist Q&A Panel with Cam Stewart, Humberto Ramos and Koi Turnbull
Superstar artists Cam Stewart (Batman & Robin) Humberto Ramos (Spider-Man) and Koi Turnbull (Terror Inc.) sit down for an exclusive Q&A about breaking into comics, conquering that big project, how they create a page and any other questions fans have about the art of comics.
The Cobb Galleria Centre is located at 2 Galleria Parkway in Atlanta. Atlanta Comic Con is the final stop on Wizard’s eight-city 2010 North American tour. Hours are Saturday, Dec. 4, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.; and Sunday, Dec. 5, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.. Tickets are available in advance or by calling 1-866-882-5860 and online at www.wizardworld.com/atlanta.html at up to a 15% savings over tickets purchased at the door. Advance adult single-day tickets are $25; two-day weekend tickets are $40, and tickets are free for children age 10 and under when accompanied by a paid adult (limit two children per adult). VIP packages with special entry and exclusive items are also available.
About Wizard Entertainment:
Gareb Shamus founded Wizard Entertainment in 1991. Today, Shamus publishes consumer magazines Wizard, ToyFare, FunFare and numerous books about pop-culture’s top talent, comic books and toys. Shamus also produces a North American Comic Con tour. Wizard World Comic Con – The Pop-Culture Capital of the World!
For the most recent event information please visit www.wizardworld.com and become an Atlanta Comic Con Fan on Facebook.
FLORIDA SUPERCON 2010
FSC is 18 days away! Over 30 New Comic Book, Cosplay, Music, Wrestling and Media Guests announced for June 18-20, 2010 show
Plus: FSC’s very first variant comic books announced!
Miami, FL – Florida Supercon continues to grow! Florida’s most exciting and fun genre convention continues to add more guests and events for the 5th annual Florida Supercon, set to occur June 18-20, 2010 in Miami, FL. Over thirty new guests have been added from the worlds of Comic Books, Cosplay, Music, Horror, Video Games and Wrestling with more still to be announced as we get closer to the show!
Florida Supercon (FSC) is South Florida’s Comic Book, Anime, Animation, Video Game and Sci-Fi / Fantasy Festival, a three day festival that includes celebrity guests, comic book publishers, artists, writers, vendors, Q&A’s, parties, costume contests, anime programming, cosplay, panels, photo shoots, live music, video games and more. The event kicks off at 12:00PM, Friday, June 18 and the fun continues almost around the clock until 6:00PM, Sunday, June 20. FSC returns to Miami for its 5th year as it takes over almost 150,0000 square feet at the Doubletree Miami Mart Airport Hotel and Convention Center to become the largest genre convention in the history of South Florida! Over 200 guests will be in attendance at the event.
New comic book industry guests include:
· Jose Delbo: Argentinian born artist Jose Delbo has a career that has spanned 50 years, starting in the Silver Age of the early 1960′s until today. Fans will best know Delbo as the main artist on Wonder Woman from 1976 to 1981 and The Transformers (Marvel Comics) from issue 36-67 (1987-1990).
· Clay Mann: Comic Book artist of X-Men Legacy, Dark Reign: Elektra, Daredevil, Ultimate X-Men, Thor: Man of War, Heroes For Hire, Marvel Knights 4, Four, The Immortal Iron Fist, Marvel Adventures: Fantastic Four, X-Men Unlimited and more!
· Tommy Castillo: Comic Book artist of Batman: Gotham Knights, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Detective Comics, Dungeons & Dragons, Evil Ernie in Santa Fe, Fear the Dead: A Zombie Survivor’s Journal, Green Arrow, Grimm Fairy Tales, Hari Kari, Se7en, Toe Tags Featuring George A. Romero, G.I. Joe, Vampirella and more!
· Chris Brunner: Comic Book artist of Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Dark Horse Presents, Hellblazer, Resident Evil, Star Wars Tales, Ghost Handbook, The Ride, The Ride: Foreign Parts, The Ride: Savannah, X-Omnibus, Robin, Hellhounds, Wolverine / Punisher, Gotham Central, Savage Dragon and more!
· Steve Borock: Industry Guest. Steve is the Consignment Director for Heritage Auctions. He is the former (and first) President, Primary Grader and Restoration Detection Expert at CGC (Comics Guaranty Corporation) from 1999 – 2008. Steve was a key figure in introducing third-party certification to the comic book hobby and helping to change the hobby forever.
· Koi Turnbull: Comic Book artist of Fathom, Wolverine, Aspen Seasons, Batgirl, Batman and the Outsiders, Batman: Gotham Knights, Black Panther, Detective Comics, Fathom: Cannon Hawke, The Flash, Green Lantern, Heroes, New Warriors, Nova, Outsiders: Five of a Kind, Superman Confidential, What If…?, Worlds of Aspen & more!
· Louis Small jr.: Artist of Vampirella, Vampirella Strikes!, Vampirella / Lady Death, Vampirella / Shi, Adventure Comics 80-Page Giant, Batman, The Chaos Effect, The Darkness, Codename: Knockout, JLA Secret Files, Ka-Zar, Kabuki Gallery, Witchblade, Solar: Man of the Atom, Lady Death, Chaos! Quarterly & more!
· Stephan Nilson: Comic Book writer of Monsterpocalypse, Justice League Unlimited, Atomik Mike, Batman Strikes! and Danny Husk. Stephan’s Television and TV related digital material includes Smallville (seasons 6&7) Justice and Doom and Visions, Ghost Whisperer and Red Dwarf.
· Daxiong: Hailing from China, Daxiong founded QiCartoon Studios in 1999, where he produced over 100 publications. He is currently one of the most successful artists in Chinese and European comics. Now living in the U.S., his American credits include: Star Wars Adventures, Top 10 Season Two & Justice League of America 80 Page Giant.
· Don Hillsman II: Comic Book Artist. Pencil credits include: Street Fighter, By Any Means Necessary: The Life & Times of Malcolm X, Daemonstorm, Devil Dinosaur Spring Fling, JLA Secret Files & Origins, Marvel Comics Presents, Southern Knights, Ultraverse Unlimited & Xavier Institute Alumni Yearbook. Inking credits: X-Men, Iron Man, Gambit, Damage, Scion, Sigil & more!
New Media Guests include:
· Andy Sipes has been seen/heard/felt in some of your favorite things: Code Monkeys (art director and character designer, voice of Mr. Larrity, Dean and more), Archer, Last Call with Carson Daly, Adult Swim’s Saul of the Mole Men and Minoriteam, Comedy Central’s Crank Yankers, MTV’s The Andy Milonakis Show and DJ and The Fro plus many more.
· Dawn Wells: Best known as Mary Ann in the Gilligan’s Island TV series, multiple reunion specials and the Gilligan’s Planet animated series
· Cindy Morgan is best known for her role as Lora / Yori in Tron and as Lacey Underall in Caddyshack. She recently was the voice of Ma3a in the Tron 2.0 video game and has been a part of the viral marketing for the new Tron Legacy film in the role of Lora Bradley once again.
· Larry Thomas is best known for his role on Sienfeld as the tyrannical Soup Nazi. Larry’s other credits include: Austin Powers, A Fist Full of Quarters, Spaced Out, Postal and The Warehouse Job and much more!
· Alex Vincent is best known for his role as Andy Barclay in the Child Play series of films, including: Childs Play and Child’s Play 2.
· Joseph Culp is an accomplished actor who can most recently be seen on the AMC hit series Mad Men as Archie Whitman (Don Draper’s father). To the comic book world, he is probably best known as Dr. Doom in the original 1994 Fantastic Four movie. His many TV roles include appearances on House, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, The Greatest American Hero (with his dad Robert Culp) and ER.
· Sally Kellerman is best known for her role as Major Margaret “Hot Lips” Houlihan in the film MASH (1970), for which she was nominated for an Oscar for Best Actress in a Supporting Role. Sally has dozens of credits including starring roles in the classic Star Trek 2nd pilot episode Where No Man Has Gone Before, as Rodney Dangerfield’s teacher / love interest in Back To School, The Boston Strangler, Brewster McCloud, The Last of the Red Hot Lovers, Lost Horizon, Centennial, Foxes, Moving Violations, Meatballs III: Summer Job, That’s Life!, Boris and Natasha, PrÃªt-Ã -Porter, American Virgin and many more!
· Scott Tepperman is the newest investigator on Ghost Hunters International. He has been traveling abroad investigating with the Ghost Hunters and his first episodes will air starting this summer’s season premiere.
· Geretta Geretta: She played Rosemary in Lamberto Bava’s 1985 film Demons (DÃ¨moni), where she was transformed into a demonic creature who tries to a slaughter Berlin theater audience. Her career as an actress has included roles in Susan Siedelman’s Smithereens, Lucio Fulci’s Murder Rock & Bruno Mattei’s Rats: Night Of Terror.
· Daphnee Duplaix. Actress and Model, Daphnee starred as Valerie Davis on the TV series Passions and currently stars on One Life to Live as Rachel Gannon. She was a 2010 NAACP Image Award Nominee for “Outstanding Actress in a Daytime Drama Series”. Her other notable roles include appearances on Angel, The District, Dharma & Greg, Felicity, CSI, CSI: NY, The Fighting Temptations, Demon Island, The Invisible Man, Just Shoot Me! and more! She was the July 1997 Playboy Playmate of the Month.
· Lou Pizarro is Director, Producer and Star of Tru TV’s Operation Repo.
· Paris Themmen is best known for his role as Mike Teevee in the 1971 film Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, when he was 11 years old. He was also a voice actor for Macross Plus (1994) and appeared on Star Trek: Voyager (Season 6, Episode 13: “Virtuoso”) in 2000 and The Ed Sullivan Show in the early 70′s.
New Cosplay and Entertainment Guests include:
· Steampunk Cosplay Guests. Founded in 2004 Outland Armour specializes in metal, leather, wood working, film making, special effects, acting, sculpture, custom prop creation, custom sewing & all aspects of costume design. They are constantly expanding to better realize your imagination. The crew has worked to create and constantly improve their original steampunk characters; The sky pirates of H.M.S. Amaranth. The crew will be hosting a variety of panels all weekend long.
· The Console Alliance was started by gamers for gamers out of love for video games. The Console Alliance is known for making video game parodies, independent movies, documentaries, shorts and more. Despite the film’s, The Console Alliance’s main goal is to correct today’s wrongful accusation of what a “Gamer” is and to correct the majorities conclusion that video games “Cause Violence” and “Desensitize children and younger players minds.”
New Wrestling Guests include:
· The Original Gangsta, New Jack is coming. New Jack is best known for his run in ECW in the 90′s into 2000′s, where he was a 3 time tag team champion (twice with Mustafa as The Gangstas and once with Kronus as The Gangstanators). He started out in USWA (Tag Team Champion), North Georgia Wrestling (Heavyweight Champion and Tag Team Champion) and Smokey Mountain (Tag Team Champion) before ECW. Since ECW, New Jack has wrestled for XPW, TNA Wrestling, CZW and Wrestling Society X.
· Lizzy Valentine. As a wrestler, Lizzy has been featured in TNA Wrestling, Xtreme Pro Wrestling, Wrestlicious, XPW, Kapow! & Jersey All Pro Wrestling
In addition to the guests listed above, eight new bands have been added to the live music line up, including: Modify The Moment, Bell Tower Falls, Viva Le Vox, Enrique’s Revenge, The Strikeouts, Protagonist, Sir Veza and Rumor Has It.
Plus: FSC is thrilled to announce the first ever variant comics produced only for Florida Supercon. There will be 2 awesome limited edition Lady Death variant comics printed just for Florida Supercon!
· The first variant is a special Lady Death: Dragon Wars #1 FSC Sketch Cover Variant Edition limited to 200 copies. Everyone loves sketch covers! Get your Lady Death sketch variant and have your favorite artist at the show do a sketch to make your variant a one of a kind collectible! Lady Death: Dragon Wars #1 is written by Brian Pulido and features art by Ivan Reis. This variant will only be available at the Florida Supercon booth at the show.
· The second Lady Death variant at FSC is Lady Death: The Rapture #1 “The End Edition”. Limited to just 77 copies! Each copy will be signed and numbered by Brian Pulido (Writer / Creator). Variant cover by Louis Small jr. This limited edition will be available at Brian Pulido’s booth at FSC.
More information for each of these guests may be found at the FSC website www.supercon.tv. These new guests join a line up of over 150 guests already announced for the show, and that number continues to grow every week. Some of the guests already lined up for FSC 2010 include:
Comic Book artists and writers such as Ariel Olivetti, Bill Sienkiewicz, Khoi Pham, Rafa Sandoval, Allen Bellman, Greg Horn, Brad Walker, Paul Gulacy, Fred Van Lente, Filip Sablik, Georges Jeanty, Dustin Weaver, Steve Kurth, Shawn Crystal, Joe Jusko, Clayton Henry, Brian Pulido, Bo Hampton, Alex Saviuk, Pat Broderick, Rob Hunter, Greg “Dark One” Williams, Vinnie Tartamella, Dick Kulpa, Jay Leisten, Luis Diaz and more!
Anime and Animation voice actors like Troy Baker (Naruto, Code Geass), Richard Horvitz (Invader Zim), Larry Kenney (Thundercats), Brittney Karbowski (Xenosaga, Pani Poni Dash), Dana Snyder (Aqua Teen), Charles Fleischer (Roger Rabbit), Brad Kesten (Charlie Brown), Angela Lee-Sloan (Lucy in Peanuts), Stacy H. Tolkin (Sally in Peanuts) and more!
Legendary Filmmakers Lloyd Kaufman and Hershell Gordon Lewis.
Movie and TV Celebrities such as Richard “Shaft” Roundtree, Fred “The Hammer” Willaimson (From Dusk Til’ Dawn), Tia Carrere (Wayne’s World, Relic Hunter), Robb Demarest (Ghost Hunters International), Brandy Green (Ghost Hunters International), Luciana Carro (Battlestar Galactica), John Wesley Shipp (The Flash), Charles Fleischer (Back to the Future II), Julie McCullough (Growing Pains, The Blob), Rebecca Staab (Fantastic Four), Anthony Forrest (Star Wars), Michelle Lintel (The Black Scorpion) and more!
Wrestling Guests such as The Iron Sheik (WWF), Greg “The Hammer” Valentine (WWF), Daffney (WCW, TNA), Stacy “The Kat” Carter (WWE, WWF), Sinn “Kizarny” Bodhi (WWE), Terri Runnels (WWE), Traci Brooks (TNA) and SoCal Val (TNA).
Musical Guests like Less Than Jake, Addax, Feeding Fingers, The Joyness, S.S. Hanami, Robbed By A Flute, Sci-Fried, The Pursuit and more!
Cosplay and Entertainment Guests such as Yaya Han, Miracole Burns, The 3000 Brigade (Smash Bros. Show), Supercon Championship Wrestling, Wasabi Anime and more!
Stand Up Comedy Guests like Lisa Corrao, The Revenge of the Nerds Comedy Show, Julie McCullough and more!
Additional guests can be found at on the Florida Supercon website at www.supercon.tv
This years FSC will have dedicated programming tracks for each of the genre’s being celebrated. Some of the amazing events include:
· Q&A’s with most of our attending guests
· Comic art portfolio reviews for aspiring artists
· Fan panels for all aspects of the show (Comics, Anime, Animation, Sci-Fi etc.)
· Industry panels for breaking into Comics, Anime, Animation etc…
· The FSC Costume Competition (with over $3,000 in cash and prizes)
· The FSC Cosplay Skit Contest
· Rumble Roses Cosplay Wrestling
· The Otaku Insomnia Rave
· Cosplay Deviant’s Hentai Cafe
· Cosplay RockBand
· Supercon Championship Wrestling’s “Supercon Mania!”
· The Smash Brothers 3000 Super Show
· Filmmaking workshops with Hershell Gordon Lewis
· The FSC Film Festival
· Live Musical Performances
· Live stand up comedy
· Over 100 video game stations
· Video game tournaments
· A 50,000 square feet exhibition room with over 400 booths and tables featuring vendors, celebrity guests, artists, filmmakers and exhibits.
Complete information on these and dozens of more events taking place all weekend can be found at www.supercon.tv
The convention hours of operation are:
FRIDAY, JUNE 18: 12:00PM – 2:00AM
SATURDAY, JUNE 19: 11:00AM – 2:00AM
SUNDAY, JUNE 20: 11:00AM – 6:00PM
FSC is located at The Double Tree Miami Airport Hotel and Convention Center,
711 NW 72nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126. Discounted room rates for convention are available. See our website www.supercon.tv for details.