Writer/Director KEVIN SMITH will be returning to The Prince Charles Cinema to present the London Premiere of his forthcoming film, YOGA HOSERS on Tuesday, June 28th!
Not only will Kevin be taking to the stage for an hour long intro / Q&A before the film, he’ll also be returning to it after for another hour of fun-filled chit-chat!
So what are you waiting for? Get your tickets now for what is sure to be another great night with Kevin Smith in the house!
SCHEDULE – 2nd Screening:
23:59 – Kevin Smith intro
00:30 – YOGA HOSERS [London Premiere]
02:00 – Kevin Smith Q&A
The Prince Charles Cinema
7 Leicester Place, WC2H 7 London, United Kingdom
+44 20 7494 3654
Indy Pop Con is proud to welcome Kevin Smith to Indianapolis to share with fans his upcoming film Yoga Hosers AND do a live recording of his podcast Fatman on Batman with co-host Marc Bernardin on Saturday, June 18, 2016 at 10:30 PM! Tickets available at the link…
This once-in-a-lifetime special event will feature an introduction from Kevin Smith, followed immediately by a special full screening of his film Yoga Hosers, starring Harley Quinn Smith, Lily Depp, Natasha Lyonne, and Johnny Depp.
Immediately following the film, join Kevin and Marc for a live recording/broadcast of their podcast Fatman on Batman!
Indiana Convention Center
100 S Capitol Ave, Indianapolis, Indiana 46225
Awesome Con Announces Full Schedule of Events
Over 200 Hours of Diverse Panels, Talks, Screenings & Workshops Fill the Walter E. Washington Convention Center June 3-5
Washington DC (May 25, 2016) – Awesome Con, Washington DC’s Comic Con, is proud to announce its full lineup of programming, including talks from celebrity guests Peter Capaldi, Kevin Smith, John Barrowman, and the cast of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.; scientific lectures with engineers, experts, astronauts, and Bill Nye the Science Guy; family workshops covering arts, crafts, comics, and literacy; and interactive activities including Sci-Fi Speed Dating, costume contests, and tabletop gaming.
“I’m very excited by everything we’re showcasing this year,” shared Awesome Con founder Ben Penrod. “We’ve got over ten rooms running non-stop with panels and special events, covering everything from comics, video games, movies, and books, to anime, toys, and cosplay. No matter what makes you geek out, we’ve got it!”
Awesome Con takes place June 3-5 in the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, with events running each day from morning to night. For Awesome Con’s full schedule, please visit awesome-con.com/schedule and see below for select highlights.
Celebrity & Comic Guests
Learn what makes Awesome Con’s biggest guests tick with talks from the stars behind fan-favorite TV shows, movies, and comic books.
- Peter Capaldi (2:30 PM – June 5 – Hall D) The current Doctor in Doctor Who comes to Awesome Con all the way from the UK to talk about his role in the iconic series.
- John Barrowman (3 PM – June 4 – Hall D) Whether he’s in BBC’s Torchwood, CW’s Arrow, or the British stage, Barrowman is a showstopper. Find out why at Awesome Con.
- Adam West & Burt Ward (1:15 PM – June 4 – Hall D) The stars of 1966’s Batman series speak about their careers and the classic series’ lengthy legacy.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (12:30 PM – June 4 – Room 146) Brett Dalton and Elizabeth Henstridge talk about their hit series, just after the shocking season finale.
- Karl Urban (5 PM – June 4 – Room 146) Urban plays McCoy in the upcoming Star Trek Beyond and was recently cast in Thor: Ragnarok. Learn what’s next for this rising star.
- Tom King (12:30 PM – June 5 – Room 152) Following a career in the CIA, King started penning comics – and is now writing Batman. Hear about his unique career firsthand.
- Paranormal Lockdown (1:30 PM – June 4 – Room 145B) Paranormal all-star Nick Groff and ghost hunter Katrina Weidman discuss their hit Destination America series.
- A Haunting (4 PM – June 4 – Room 145B) Tony Call goes behind the scenes of this Destination America series, shot entirely in DC, Virginia, and Maryland.
Stay up late at Awesome Con with two extra special evening events, and grab premium tickets including autographs with their stars.
- Kevin Smith (7 PM – June 3 – Hall D) The prolific, actor, comedian, comic writer, author, and podcaster comes to DC for an evening of candid stories and laughs.
- Eugene Mirman (8 PM – June 4 – Room 152) Brooklyn comedian and the voice of Gene in Bob’s Burgers, Eugene Mirman brings his unique comedy show to Awesome Con.
Awesome Con’s Science Fair presented by Science Channel features three days of lectures, workshops, and discussions with scientists from Science Channel, NASA, the Smithsonian, and more.
- StarTalk Live! (12 PM – June 5 – Hall D) Bill Nye and Eugene Mirman co-host StarTalk Live!, a talk show blending science and comedy with acclaimed special guests.
- Exoplanets: Stranger than Fiction (5 PM – June 3 – Room 145A) A panel of NASA scientists discuss planets depicted in science fiction and how our knowledge of planets in our solar system – and beyond – present a picture stranger than fiction.
- 3D Bioprinting: Moving Beyond Cyborgs (12:30 PM – June 4 – Room 145A) In this panel, organized by NationOfMakers.org, engineers explain the cutting-edge research that may someday replace mechanical implants with engineered human tissue.
- Mars: Past, Present, and Future (7 PM – June 4 – Room 145A) Scientists talk about searching the Martian surface for clues about the possibility of life and how astronauts might someday explore the Mars on foot.
- Outrageous Acts of Science (1:45 PM – June 4 – Room 145A) Join Science Channel as they celebrate their hit series Outrageous Acts of Science with some of the greatest (and most hilarious) scientific minds.
Check out the Kids Zone on the Awesome Con show floor, filled with events and activities for little ones. Admission for kids under 10 is free.
- Say Yes To Capes (6 PM – June 3 – Kids Zone) Personalize your own cape and mask and wear it around the con.
- Scribble Scramble (3 PM – June 4 – Kids Zone) Kids and artists compete in a series of rapid fire drawing challenges.
- Make Your Own Superhero Symbol (4 PM – June 4 – Kids Zone) Artist Carolyn Belefski helps kids create their own superhero symbols unique to their interests.
- Making Mini-Comics (3 PM – June 5 – Kids Zone) Comic creator Laura Lee Gulledge helps kids write and draw their very own comic books.
Interactive & Nerdy
Beyond talks from celebrities and scientists, Awesome Con offers a wealth of interactive entertainment connecting fans with fellow fans.
- Sci-Fi Speed Dating (Multiple Times – June 3-5 – Room 140) Looking for that special someone to spend New Comic Book Day with? Grab a spot at Sci-Fi Speed Dating.
- The Backlot (All Day – June 3-5 – Exhibit Hall) Hold Captain America’s actual shield, snap a photo with a reproduction Batmobile, and check out larger than life props.
- Tabletop Gaming (All Day – June 3-5 – Salons A-C) From Magic: The Gathering to Cards Against Humanity, play non-stop in the Foam Brain Games Tabletop Room.
- Artemis Bridge (All Day – June 3-5 – Salon F) Ever fancied yourself a Starfleet commander? Live the dream in the live-action starship roleplaying experience.
- Costume Contests (Multiple Times – June 4-5 – Hall D) Awesome Con offers attendees two chances to strut their stuff on stage, with prizes from Cosplay by McCall’s, Capture Me in 3D, Funimation, HERO HAIR: Cosplay Wigs for the Serious Adventurer, and Kotobukiya.
About Awesome Con
Awesome Con is the biggest annual comic and pop culture convention in Washington DC and welcomed over 40,000 attendees in 2015. Awesome Con celebrates all aspects of geekdom and pop culture, with a wide assortment of engaging events, comic books, collectibles, toys, games, original art, cosplay, and more. 2016 marks Awesome Con’s first year in partnership with LeftField Media, an event organizer developed by the founder of New York Comic Con.
Kevin Smith and Ralph Garman take a twisted look at showbiz news and bite the Hollywood hand that feeds them. Sometimes, they feel bad and give Hollywood a tetanus shot and some Neosporin, but, even then, they usually just turn around and bite Hollywood’s other hand. They can’t help it. It’s their nature. It’s like that “scorpion and frog” story. But, deep down, they’re just two nice East Coast boys… who happen to have a heavy dependence on drugs and alcohol, respectively.
246 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02116
The Photo Op schedule with celebrities including Stan Lee, William Shatner, Nichelle Nichols, George Takei, John Cusack, Christopher Lloyd, Ming-Na Wen, Hayley Atwell, John Barrowman, and many more at MegaCon 2016 is now available. Tickets are now on sale via the website: www.MegaConvention.com/photo-ops
|Individual Photo Ops||Thursday||Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|Jason David Frank||5:15pm||3:15pm||6:00pm||–|
|Vivica A. Fox||–||6:15pm||4:15pm||3:30pm|
|Team Up Photo Ops||Thursday||Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|Batman, Robin, & Batmobile (West & Ward)||5:45pm||12:45pm||2:45pm||12:30pm|
|Boba Fetts (Bulloch & Logan)||–||–||11:45am||4:15pm|
|Christopher Lloyd & Delorean (with Car)||–||–||12:30pm||4:00pm|
|Daredevil (Bernthal & Henson)||–||2:00pm||–||–|
|Jay & Silent Bob (Mewes & Smith)||–||–||5:00pm||–|
|Karate Kid (Macchio & Zabka)||5:15pm||3:15pm||3:00pm||11:30am|
|Weasley Twins (Phelps & Phelps)||–||–||12:30pm||3:30pm|
Awesome Con, the biggest annual comic and pop culture convention in Washington, DC, expects to attract its most dynamic crowd yet in 2016. This June 3rd-5th, fans will experience an impressive line-up of celebrity guests from the worlds of television, movies, and comic books and specialized pavilions focused on science and technology, family activities, and larger-than-life props. Panel discussions bring together noted experts from comic creators to scientists at NASA; costume contests, sci-fi speed dating, and gaming tournaments celebrate all things geeky; and the show floor will feature exhibits dedicated to comics, collectibles, toys, cosplay, and original art. Fun for fans of all ages, Awesome Con continues its commitment to creating an inclusive atmosphere for diehard fans, casual fans, and families. And this year is Awesome Con’s first year in partnership with LeftField Media, an event organizer created by the founder of New York Comic Con.
Special guest headliners include: Peter Capaldi (Doctor Who, The Musketeers, The Fifth Estate, Torchwood), Adam West (Batman, Family Guy, The Simpsons), Burt Ward (Batman) Kevin Smith (Comic Book Men, Jay and Silent Bob, Clerks), and John Barrowman (Arrow, Torchwood, Doctor Who).
Daily and full weekend passes available now on the website. VIP passes & experiences range from $150 to $465 and offer access to various celebrity appearances and special events. Click here for further details.
Awesome Con is DC’s comic-con! Awesome Con embraces all aspects of geekdom and pop culture, with a wide assortment of comic books, collectibles, toys, games, original art, cosplay, and more. Special events include discussion panels, costume contests, trivia contests, gaming tournaments, and tons of activities for kids. It is strongly advised to buy tickets in advance! For further details please go to the website: www.awesome-con.com
Writer/director Kevin Smith appears at the Paramount Theatre on Friday, April 22 at 11:59 PM!
A writer, comedian, podcaster, and film director, KEVIN SMITH has written and directed numerous films, including Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, Red State, Tusk, and Yoga Hosers; Creator of AMC’s Comic Book Men; authored Silent Bob Speaks, Shootin’ the Sh*t with Kevin Smith, My Boring-Ass Life and Tough Sh*t: Life Advice from a Fat, Lazy Slob Who Did Good. He can be heard daily at Smodcast.com, a vast network of podcasts.
An Evening with Kevin Smith is a chance to get up close and personal with the man who brought the world these films.
713 Congress Ave, Austin, Texas 78701
Kevin Smith (Clerks, Yoga Hosers) and Marc Bernardin (Static Shock, Genius) appear at Stand Up Live Comedy Theater on Saturday, May 7, 2016 at 7:00 PM for a live recording of FATMAN ON BATMAN!
Stand Up Live Comedy Theater
50 W Jefferson St, Ste 200, Phoenix, AZ 85003
Kevin Smith (Clerks, Yoga Hosers) and Marc Bernardin (Static Shock, Genius) appear at The Fillmore Detroit on Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 7:00 PM for a live recording of FATMAN ON BATMAN! Presented by the Freep Film Festival.
The Fillmore Detroit
2115 Woodward Ave, Detroit, Michigan 48201
Writer/director/podcaster Kevin Smith appears for two show at the Acme Comedy Club on Monday, May 16, 2016! First is Edumacation with co-host Andy McElfresh at 7:00 PM (RSVP here). Then Kev takes the stage for a solo show at 9:30 PM (RSVP here).
A writer, comedian, podcaster, and film director, KEVIN SMITH has written and directed numerous films, including Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, Red State, and Tusk; Creator of AMC’s Comic Book Men; authored Silent Bob Speaks, Shootin’ the Sh*t with Kevin Smith, My Boring-Ass Life and most recently Tough Sh*t: Life Advice from a Fat, Lazy Slob Who Did Good. He can be heard daily at Smodcast.com, a vast network of podcasts.
An Evening with Kevin Smith is a chance to get up close and personal with the man who brought the world these films.
Acme Comedy Club
708 1st St N, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401