Fourth World Comics celebrates Free Comic Book Day on Saturday May 6, 2017 with several creator signings!
- 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Scott Snyder, John Romita Jr, Peter David
- 1:00 – 3:00 PM: Charles Soule, Greg Pak, Fred van Lente, Reilly Brown, Cory Smith
- 3:00 – 6:00 PM: Chandra Lee
- 5:00 – 6:00 PM: Sean Chen
Fourth World Comics
33 Route 111, Smithtown, NY 11787
February 14, 2017 by Joe Fauvel
Filed under Animation, Anime, Collectibles, Comic Books, Comic Strips, Convention News, Cosplay, Gaming, Horror, Manga, Massachusetts, Movies, Science Fiction and Fantasy, Sports, Television, Video Games, Webcomics
John Romita JR., David Finch, Humberto Ramos, Mike Zeck are only a few comic legends announced for the Boston Comic Con running August 11-13, 2017 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
For more information on the convention visit HERE!
New York Comic Con (NYCC) is always one of the best ways for fans to meet the talented list of writers and artists behind DC and Vertigo’s most popular stories for meet-and-greets and signings.
This year’s booth (South Concourse, Booth #4002) will feature some of the fans’ favorite REBIRTH talent including Tom King and David Finch (BATMAN), Steve Orlando (SUPERGIRL), Christopher Priest (DEATHSTROKE) and DC Publisher Jim Lee (SUICIDE SQUAD), among many, many others. Already a smash hit with comic book die-hards and novices alike, the curator of DC’s Young Animal imprint, Gerard Way, will be signing copies of DOOM PATROL with artist Nick Derington.
Celebrating the 75th anniversary of the Amazon Princess just a few weeks after NYCC on Oct. 21, a number of past and present Wonder Woman talent will be on-hand for signings including, WONDER WOMAN Writer Greg Rucka, WONDER WOMAN: THE TRUE AMAZON Writer and Artist Jill Thompson, as well as legendary Wonder Woman Artist José Luis García-López.
Highlights from this year’s signing schedule include:
Thursday, October 6th
11am-12:00pm: Brenden Fletcher
11:30am-12:30pm: Amy Chu, Clay Mann
12:30-1:30pm: Marc Andreyko, Cat Staggs
1:30-2:30pm: Jill Thompson
3:00-4:00pm: Peter Tomasi, Doug Mahnke
3:30-4:30pm: Brian Azzarello, Lee Bermejo
4-5:00pm: Joshua Williamson, Ed Benes
4:30-5:30pm: Scott Snyder*, Rafael Albuquerque*
5 -6pm: Shea Fontana
5:30-6:30pm: Jim Lee*, Alex Sinclair
6-7:00pm: Steve Orlando, Phil Jimenez
Friday, October 7th
10:30-11am: José Luis García-López, Paul Levitz
11:am-12pm: Brian Azzarello, Klaus Janson
11:30am-12:30pm: Julie Benson, Shawna Benson, Yanick Paquette
2-3pm: Tom King*, David Finch*
3-4pm: Christopher Priest, Paolo Pantalena
4-5pm: Greg Rucka
4:30-5:30pm: Jim Lee*, Alex Sinclair
5:30-6:30pm: Scott Snyder*, John Romita, Jr.*
Saturday, October 8th
11am-12pm: Julie Benson, Shawna Benson, Yanick Paquette
12:30-1:30pm: Steve Orlando, Clay Mann
12pm: Christopher Priest, Paolo Pantalena
3-4pm: Gerard Way*, Nick Derington, Marley Zarcone
3:30-4:30pm: Shea Fontana
4:30-5:30pm: Brian Azzarello, Klaus Janson
5:30-6:30pm: Scott Snyder*, Greg Capullo*
Sunday, October 9th
10:30-11:30am: Brenden Fletcher, Lee Weeks
11-12:00pm: Shea Fontana
1-2pm: Tom King*, David Finch*
2-3pm: Greg Rucka
3:30-4:30pm: José Luis García-López
4-5pm: Jill Thompson
Download the new DC All Access mobile app for a complete list of panels and talent signings, behind-the-scenes coverage and in-depth interviews directly from DC’s web series, “DC All Access.” The app is available for free at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
|Great American Comic Con: Las Vegas|
|Convention Website Address|
|This convention will take place:|
|Start Date (Format mm/dd/yyyy)|
|End Date (Format mm/dd/yyyy)|
|About This Convention|
|2nd Annual Convention in Las Vegas. Loaded with your favorite creators spanning over 75 years of comic art history. Many of our guests have never been to Las Vegas, so this is a chance for fans to meet them and get their Collectibles signed.|
|Venue Name and Address|
850 N. Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89101
|Number of Dealer/Exhibitor Tables|
|Please select the Category that best describes the convention|
|John Romita Jr, Bob Layton, Len Wein, Frank Brunner, Chad Hardin, Howard Chaykin, Brian Pulido, Bob Camp, Rich Buckler, Bob Wiacek, Frazetta Girls, J David Spurlock, Billy Tucci, Allen Bellman|
The DALLAS COMIC SHOW returns to the Richardson Civic Center on August 6-7, 2016. We continue bringing the DFW area an affordable and family-friendly event featuring comic book creators, celebrity guests, anime, cosplayers and more. John Romita Jr. (ALL-STAR BATMAN) and Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca in the STAR WARS films) kick off the guest list with many more to come. Information will be updated on www.dallascomicshow.com as details are confirmed.
DC Entertainment (DCE) has an exciting line-up of WonderCon 2016 fan signings taking place in its show stopping booth (#1602) beginning Friday, March 25 to Sunday, March 27 at The Los Angeles Convention Center. Comic book fans attending the three-day show will have the chance to meet their favorite artists and authors for signings – including Jim Lee, Scott Snyder, John Romita, Jr. and more – at the DCE booth.
A full schedule of WonderCon 2016 talent signings is available below:
Friday, March 25, 2016*
12:30-1:30: Amanda Conner, Jimmy Palmiotti and Ming Doyle
1:30-2:30: Dan Jurgens, Bernard Chang and Marv Wolfman
2:30-3:30: Dan Abnett and Paul Dini
3:30-4:30: Jason Fabok
4:30-5:30: Tim Seeley, Tom King and Mitch Gerads
5:30-6:30: John Romita, Jr.**
Saturday, March 26, 2016*
10:30-11:30: Babs Tarr and Gilbert Hernandez
11:30-12:30: Robert Venditti and Philip Tan
12:30-1:30: JT Krul and Gene Luen Yang
1:30-2:30: Jason Fabok**, Geoff Johns** and Steve Orlando
2:30-3:30: Tony Daniel and Ming Doyle
3:30-4:30: Jim Lee** and Amy Chu
4:30-5:50: Tom King, Tim Seeley and Mitch Gerads
5:30-6:30: Scott Snyder**, Danny Miki, Collin Kelly, Jackson Lanzig and James Tynion IV
Sunday, March 27, 2016*
10:30-11:30: Amy Chu and Steve Orlando
11:30-12:30: John Romita, Jr.**
12:30-1:30: Dan Jurgens and Bernard Chang
1:30-2:30: Annie Wu
2:30-3:30: Scott Snyder** Danny Miki and James Tynion IV
3:30-4:30: Amanda Conner, Jimmy Palmiotti and Robert Venditti
During the three-day convention, DCE’s booth will serve as the go-to location for fans to mingle with some of the best comic writers and artists in the business with a robust schedule of talent signings, in addition to swag giveaways celebrating DC Comics and the upcoming feature film, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Plus, the booth will feature an impressive collection of items from DC Collectibles and Warner Bros. Consumer Products, and a towering, working Bat Signal made entirely of LEGO bricks in an homage to the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie from acclaimed exhibition, THE ART OF THE BRICK: DC COMICS.
* schedule is subject to change
** denotes a wristband is required
The All-Star Talent For The Line-Wide Relaunch – DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH – Will Be Revealed At An Unprecedented Saturday Morning Press Conference Open To All And Streamed Live! Plus there will be awesome fan activities, informative publishing panels, and special surprise announcements.
Marking WonderCon’s debut in its own backyard, DC Entertainment (DCE) will dominate the event with a stellar lineup of panels and fan activities beginning Friday, March 25 to Sunday, March 27 at The Los Angeles Convention Center.
DCE’s WonderCon 2016 programming will be highlighted by a must-attend event touting the upcoming colossal DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH line-wide comic book title relaunch. Open to media and fans and taking place Saturday, March 26 at 9 a.m. PDT in Petree Hall C in the West Hall, the press conference will be moderated by DC All Access co-host Tiffany Smith and include appearances by DCE Co-Publishers Jim Lee and Dan DiDio and DCE Chief Creative Officer Geoff Johns, who will reveal for the first time the lineup of writers and artists creating this incredible new universe of storytelling. This press conference will also be streamed live on DC Entertainment’s YouTube channel, and viewers can follow this interactive fan experience with #REBIRTH.
During the three-day convention, DCE’s expansive booth (#1602) will serve as the go-to location for fans to mingle with some of the best comic writers and artists in the business with a robust schedule of talent signings, in addition to swag giveaways celebrating DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH and the upcoming feature film, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Plus, the booth will feature an impressive collection of items from DC Collectibles and Warner Bros. Consumer Products, and a towering, working Bat Signal made entirely of LEGO bricks in an homage to the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie from acclaimed exhibition, THE ART OF THE BRICK: DC COMICS. Fans will also be tempted to shout, “Look! Up in the sky!” when they see the Superman LEGO sculpture soaring above the booth.
DCE will also delight fans with a robust schedule of fan-favorite panel programming spanning every day of the Con.
- Go behind the scenes of DCE at DC ENTERTAINMENT – ALL ACCESS. Offering an in-depth look at some of the most exciting stories ever told across DC Comics, Vertigo and MAD, join Vertigo Executive Editor Shelly Bond, Ming Doyle (CONSTANTINE: THE HELLBLAZER), Jason Fabok (JUSTICE LEAGUE), JT Krul (BLOODLINES), Mitch Gerads (SHERIFF OF BABYLON), Annie Wu (BLACK CANARY) plus get the latest from acclaimed contemporary artist Nathan Sawaya (THE ART OF THE BRICK: DC COMICS). New and veteran fans alike are welcome for a tutorial on the essential stories, videos and products that make up DCE in a 101 guide to the DC Universe! Friday 1:30 p.m., Room 403AB
- It’ll be a yabba dabba doo time during DC COMICS – HANNA BARBERA. DCE Co-Publishers Dan DiDio and Jim Lee will join artists Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti to give fans an exclusive taste of what’s in store as their favorite cartoons get a new twist with SCOOBY APOCALYPSE, THE FLINTSTONES, FUTURE QUEST and WACKY RACELAND. Friday 2:30 p.m., Room: 403AB
- From action figures to statues, busts to PVC figures, the DC Collectibles panel is the place to be for a behind-the-scenes look at some of the most spectacular products. Plus, hear from the team about how they come up with so many must-own products, and get an early look at what’s about to hit shelves. Saturday 1 p.m., Room: 151
- Artists and fans have the chance to learn from the best during ART MASTERS: DRAWING DC. Featuring a collection of talented DCE artists including Ming Doyle (CONSTANTINE: THE HELLBLAZER), Bernard Chang (BATMAN BEYOND), Amanda Conner (HARLEY QUINN, STARFIRE) and John Romita, Jr (SUPERMAN) take a unique look into their visual approach in shaping some of the best comics in the industry. Saturday 4 p.m., Room: 151
- Sit down with Jim Lee and Dan DiDio during their traditional SUNDAY CONVERSATION WITH THE CO-PUBLISHERS panel to get an up-close look at the driving forces behind DC Comics, Vertigo, MAD, and much more. Sunday 12 p.m., Room: 151
- The Graphitti Designs booth (South Hall, Booth #1403) will also feature WonderCon exclusive variant editions of THE DARK KNIGHT III: THE MASTER RACE with cover art from Howard Porter, Jill Thompson, and Paul Pope. Plus #50 issues of SUPERMAN, BATMAN and WONDER WOMAN will also be available with exclusive variant covers featuring Henry Cavill (Superman), Ben Affleck (Batman) and Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman) from the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. And make sure to stop by the booth Saturday when a new mystery variant cover is revealed!
For all of your WonderCon event coverage, special announcements and exclusives for attendees, download the new DC All Access app, available at the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
DC Entertainment (DCE) returns to New York Comic Con with an expansive booth featuring must-see costumes, props and collectibles alongside signings with leading writers and artists, special reveals and exclusive giveaways every day of the Con. In addition, DCE will also feature a robust schedule of fan-favorite panel programming. spanning every day of New York Comic from Thursday, October 8th to Sunday, October 11th at the Javits Convention Center.
Decades in the making, pop culture fans will have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to honor one of the comic industry’s most influential works:
“DC Comics – The Dark Knight 30th Anniversary.” Get an inside look at the legacy of the series that defined a generation with DCE Co-Publisher and Batman artist Jim Lee and the talent behind the forthcoming series THE DARK KNIGHT III: THE MASTER RACE, writer Brian Azzarello, and artists Klaus Janson and Andy Kubert. A must-attend for all Batman fans, the panel will also feature surprise guests, exclusive reveals and revelations. Friday, 11:00 am, Room 1D
As the first collection of groundbreaking new titles from DCE’s creator-driven imprint Vertigo begin to debut next month, get a behind-the-scenes look at some of these thrilling new series at “VERTIGO: The New #1s.” Join Vertigo Executive Editor Shelly Bond and the minds behind some of these groundbreaking stories including Lauren Beukes and Dale Halvorsen (SURVIVORS’ CLUB), Holly Black (LUCIFER), Tom King (SHERIFF OF BABYLON), and Shaun Simon (ART OPS). Thursday, 4:00 pm, Room 1A21
DCE boasts the most iconic collection of Super Heroes in the world, and “DC Comics – Heroes To The Core” will enable fans to get closer to some of their favorite heroes with the minds that bring them all to life. Get a first look at all the explosive adventures that await these icons on the page with
DC Entertainment Co-Publisher Dan DiDio, Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti (HARLEY QUINN), Jeff King (CONVERGENCE), Trevor McCarthy (AQUAMAN), Greg Pak (ACTION COMICS), John Romita Jr. (SUPERMAN), Riley Rossmo (CONSTANTINE: THE HELLBLAZER), Pete Tomasi (SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN), Van Jensen (THE FLASH), and David Walker (CYBORG). Saturday, 12:15 pm, Room 1A06
A veritable who’s who of Bat-talent will gather together in Gotham for “DC Comics – Batman: The Bat-Universe.” Explore the latest adventures of the World’s Greatest Detective with Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo (BATMAN), Amy Chu (POISON IVY: CYCLE OF LIFE AND DEATH), Khary Randolph (WE ARE ROBIN), Tom King and Tim Seeley (GRAYSON), Peter Tomasi (BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT), and James Tynion IV (BATMAN ETERNAL), and be the first to witness never-before-seen art and breaking Batman news. Saturday, 1:30 pm, Empire Stage 1E
Dive into the most exciting and diverse stories ever told with a comic for every fan and every genre. “DC Comics – All Access” will include panelists Jimmy Palmiotti (HARLEY QUINN), Heath Corson and Gustavo Duarte (BIZARRO), Brenden Fletcher (BLACK CANARY, GOTHAM ACADEMY), Karl Kerschl (GOTHAM ACADEMY), Steve Orlando (MIDNIGHTER), Babs Tarr (BATGIRL), and Annie Wu (BLACK CANARY), who will all serve as guides to the expansive DC Universe. Sunday, 12:15 pm, Room 1A06
“Mad About MAD” – The country’s #1-selling humor magazine (in a field of 1), MAD Magazine is dumber than ever! Join Editor John Ficarra, Art Director Sam Viviano, Peter Kuper, Tom Richmond and Jonathan Bresman for a ridiculous peek at what’s happening at the magazine, and an epically, moronic Q&A. Sunday 2:30pm Room 1A21
FULL PANEL SCHEDULE
Thursday, October 8th
1:30-2:30pm DC Entertainment – Master Class: Art History
Panelists: Gustavo Duarte, Ivan Reis, Riley Rossmo, Babs Tarr
Location: Room 1A21
4:00-5:00pm VERTIGO: The New #1s
Panelists: Shelly Bond, Lauren Beukes, Holly Black, Dale Halvorsen, Tom King, Shaun Simon
Location: Room 1A21
Friday, October 9th
11:00am-12:00pm DC Comics – The Dark Knight 30th Anniversary
Panelists: Jim Lee, Brian Azzarello, Klaus Janson, Andy Kubert
Location: Room 1D
2:45-3:45pm DC Entertainment Spotlight on Scott Snyder
Panelist: Scott Snyder
Location: Room 1A21
Saturday, October 10th
12:15-1:15pm DC Comics – Heroes to the Core
Panelists: Dan DiDio, Jeff King, Trevor McCarthy, Greg Pak, John Romita Jr, Riley Rossmo, Pete Tomasi, Van Jensen, David Walker, Jimmy Palmiotti
Location: Room 1A06
1:30-2:30pm DC Comics – Batman: The Bat-Universe
Panelists: Greg Capullo, Amy Chu, Tom King, Khary Randolph, Tim Seeley, Scott Snyder, Peter Tomasi, James Tynion IV
Location: Empire Stage 1E
Sunday, October 11th
12:15-1:15pm DC Comics – All Access
Panelists: Heath Corson, Gustavo Duarte, Brenden Fletcher, Karl Kerschl, Steve Orlando, Jimmy Palmiotti, Babs Tarr, Annie Wu
Location: Room 1A06
2:30-3:30pm Mad about MAD
Panelists: John Ficarra, Ryan Flanders, Sam Viviano, Jonathan Bresman, Peter Kuper, Tom Richmond
Location: Room 1A21
John Romita Jr. is one of the comic book industry’s greatest artists. Join him in a discussion about redefining the greatest superhero of all time, SUPERMAN, and what it means to create a new legacy with DC Entertainment.
In case of rain, events are held under a tent at the Reading Room. In case of severe weather, please check bryantpark.org for the indoor location.
Comments Off on DC Announces Panel and Major Signings Details for SDCC 2014
DC Entertainment to Present Ultimate Collection of Panels and Signing Events from Comic Industry’s Biggest Stars at Comic-Con International: San Diego 2014
Superstar Creative Team Geoff Johns and John Romita, Jr. Harness Their Talents For SUPERMAN
Grant Morrison To Unleash Brilliant, Highly Anticipated THE MULTIVERSITY Limited Series
Spotlight Shines On New Husband/Wife WONDER WOMAN Creative Team David and Meredith Finch
Comic book fans will cheer for DC Entertainment’s (DCE) list of all-star comic talent and must-attend panels scheduled for Comic-Con International: San Diego 2014. The largest English-language publisher and the leader in digital comics innovation, DCE’s impressive slate of events, announcements and giveaways is sure to thrill fans.
In addition to the milestone 75th anniversary of Batman, DCE will present an all-star line-up of industry icons who will reveal details on highly-anticipated new projects. The 4,500 square foot booth (#1915) will serve as the hub for both signings and artist demos, and will be the go-to place for fans to interact with some of the best writers and artists in the business. For fans who can’t make the Con DCComics.com is the go-to place for behind the scenes coverage and in-depth interviews.
DCE has created a schedule filled with top panels giving fans an array of guest appearances, announcements, and exclusives.
- Superman: The Man of Tomorrow – DCE Chief Creative Officer and groundbreaking comic writer Geoff Johns and acclaimed artist John Romita, Jr. will combine their luminary talents to present an all new era for SUPERMAN. Joined by Aaron Kuder (ACTION COMICS), Charles Soule (SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN) Ken Lashley (SUPERMAN DOOMED) and others, this exciting panel will explore what’s in store for the Man of Steel. Plus, don’t miss Johns, Romita Jr. and SUPERMAN inker Klaus Janson’s signing on Thursday from 6-7pm at the DCE booth (wristbands to be handed out Thursday morning in DCE booth). PanelSaturday 11:15am Room 6DE
- The Multiversity Enrollment – After months of anticipation, creative genius Grant Morrison will unveil his brilliantly intricate limited series THE MULTIVERSITY. Bringing together characters from 52 alternate Earths of the DC Multiverse, fans will finally get their chance to preview the groundbreaking series from one of the biggest names in the industry. Morrison will signing in the DCE booth on Thursday from 2-3pm (wristbands to be handed out Thursday morning in DCE booth). Panel Friday 3pm Room 6DE
- Champions Of Justice – The fate of DC Comics’ most famous heroine, WONDER WOMAN, will now rest with the real-life husband and wife creative team of writer Meredith Finch and artist David Finch. Take a look at their plans for the thrilling, action-packed series in this special, star–studded panel. An absolute highlight for comic fans, the event also features Geoff Johns (SUPERMAN) Jeff Lemire (FUTURES END), Charles Soule, Robert Venditti (THE FLASH, GREEN LANTERN), and Van Jensen (GREEN LANTERN CORPS). PanelFriday 11:15am Room 6DE
- Vertigo: Defy Conventions – Dive into the genre-defying titles from Vertigo with Mark Buckingham on the final storyline of the long-running, fan-favorite series FABLES, the next installment in Neil Gaiman’s celebrated THE SANDMAN: OVERTURE, Scott Snyder’s plans for the hugely popular AMERICAN VAMPIRE series, Tula Lotay on the newly announced, mind-bending mystery BODIES, and Lee Bermejo on his upcoming series SUICIDERS. Panel Thursday 6pm Room 5AB
- DC Digital: Download This! – An industry leader in digital comics, join some of the stars of DC Digital’s hottest series including director Kevin Smith and KROQ radio personality Ralph Garman on their new BATMAN ’66 MEETS THE GREEN HORNET series, Marc Guggenheim on his smash hit ARROW: SEASON 2.5 series based on the fan-favorite TV show, Kyle Higgins on BATMAN BEYOND 2.0, Cat Staggs on the exciting SENSATION COMICS FEATURING WONDER WOMAN anthology, info on what’s to come within INFINITE CRISIS, INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US YEAR 2, and more! Panel Thursday 2pm Room 6DE
- DC Comics – No Boundaries! – Brought to you by the superstar team of Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti, HARLEY QUINN is set to be the belle of the Con with their special one-shot HARLEY QUINN INVADES SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON. Plus, dive into the exciting adventures of NEW SUICIDE SQUAD with Sean Ryan, learn more about mysterious GRAYSON with Tim Seeley and Tom King, and find out what’s in store for TEEN TITANS.Panel Friday 4:15pm Room 6DE
- Mad About MAD – Meet the Usual Gang Of Idiots as MAD Magazine presents their latest spoofs that are sure to keep the crowds laughing! Panel Thursday 5:30pm Room 4
- Major signings – throughout the Con, DC Entertainment’s booth will host dozens of signings with key talent, including:
- Jim Lee (Thursday 10-11am, Friday 11-12pm, Saturday 6-7pm, Sunday 1-2pm – wristbands handed out each morning in the booth).
- Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo (Thursday 12:30-1:30pm, Friday 12:30-1:30pm, Saturday 11-12pm – wristbands handed out each morning in the booth).
- And many more! Visit DCComics.com or download the DCE events app for a full panel schedule.
- Fans will be able to pick up a wide variety of items exclusively available at this year’s Comic-Con – including variant cover editions of some of DC Comics’ most popular series. The Graphitti Designs booth (#2314) will feature variant editions of BATMAN #32, GRAYSON #1, SUPERMAN #32, and two versions of HARLEY QUINN INVADES COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL #1, as well as a JOKER: DEATH OF THE FAMILY mask and a Harley Quinn cross-body purse. DCE will also offer exclusive variants for the first time ever at Diamond retailers with a SCOOBY-DOO, WHERE ARE YOU? #47 comic and DC Collectibles’ BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY Harley Quinn statue.
Download the DC Entertainment Events App on Apple’s App Store or the Google Play Store to stay up to speed on all DC Entertainment signings, panels and stage events at San Diego Comic-Con.