Jersey Shore’s BIG Summer Comics BLAST!
Dear Comics Fans: It’s sand…it’s sun…and a MegaTON of Comic FUN! It’s Atomicon XXIV Comics Expo, returning to the heart of the Jersey Shore at the Holiday Inn of Manahawkin N.J. on Sunday, July 31, 2011, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Exit 63 off of the G.S.P., junction of Rt. 72 and Rt. 9 in Stafford Township).
*LOW Admission Price of just $2 for Adults and Teens means YOU have MORE to SPEND in our AIR-CONDITIONED Dealers Room on TENS of THOUSANDS of COMICS (Golden Age to Present), Toys, Action Figures, Comics Supplies, DVDs and other Comics Collectibles!
* FREE, FREE, FREE!: FREE Admission for Kids 12-and-Under! FREE Parking for Con attendees in the hotel parking lot! FREE Comics for the first 100 patrons through the door! FREE Education via the College of Comic-book Knowledge (just ask any of our dealers)!
* Great DOOR PRIZES: Bat-Bux $howca$h (use these Gotham City banknotes like REAL cash anywhere in the room), Mystery Box ‘O’ Stuff (Over $100 value inside), Super-Hero Movie Tickets (see Captain America, Conan the Barbarian or the new Planet of the Apes movie on us!), and the Free GAS-CARD Give-away (win Free GAS for your return-trip home)!
* Guest CREATORS in attendance: Come and meet Comics Creators John B. LAI (Ultimate Comics Group), Doug BARON (Sugar Ray Finhead) and Bob PETRECCA (Batman, JLA, others) as they show off their latest wares and creations! Need last-minute Updates? Check our listing on ConventionScene.com
* Easy Access: via Rt. 9 or the Garden State Parkway (north-south) and Rt. 72 (east-west). No car? Use the Rt. 9 Bus (Atlantic City-Lakewood line). We’re ten minutes from the beaches of Long Beach Island…and thirty minutes from all the action /activity of Atlantic City…
* For a DOZEN years and TWO DOZEN shows, Atomicon has stood for Always Affordable Family Entertainment…and a MegaTON of Comic FUN! Bring your flip-flops…your sunglasses…your Bermuda shorts…your Hawaiian shirts…and your “Want Lists”! This is ONE Comics Beach Party you WON’T want to miss!
*As the Mighty THOR is known to have said: “Be thou there…or be thou SQUARE!” - The Promoters at Surf Pirate Productions