The Star Wars Celebration Autograph Hall, presented in cooperation with Entertainment Legends, will be the place for fans to meet their favorite stars from Star Wars.
Scheduled to sign all three days of Celebration, July 15-17:
- Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker)
- Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia)
- Anthony Daniels (C-3PO; Dannyl Faytonni, Attack of the Clones)
- Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett, The Empire Strikes Back & Return of the Jedi; Lt. Sheckil, The Empire Strikes Back; Captain Colton, Revenge of the Sith)
- Ray Park (Darth Maul)
- Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca)
- Daniel Logan (Young Boba Fett, Attack of the Clones)
In addition to these stars of Celebration, every day of the show will have a different line-up of featured autograph guests. Don’t miss this chance to meet them in person for an autograph or photo opportunity.
Sign up and pre-pay for your Celebration photo op with your favorite Star Wars stars.
View information on how the autograph and photograph process will work onsite in the Celebration Autograph Hall.
Scheduled to sign Friday, July 15:
- Kenny Baker – after 13:00. (R2-D2; Paploo, Return of the Jedi)
- Michael Carter (Bib Fortuna, Return of the Jedi)
- Ken Colley (Admiral Piett, The Empire Strikes Back & Return of the Jedi)
- Sean Crawford (Yak Face, Return of the Jedi)
- Tim Dry (J’Quille, Return of the Jedi )
Scheduled to sign Saturday, July 16:
- Al Lampert (Daine Jir, A New Hope)
- Kenny Baker (R2-D2; Paploo, Return of the Jedi)
- Rusty Goffe (Jawa, Kabe, A New Hope)
- Garrick Hagon (Biggs, A New Hope)
- Robert Watts (Producer, original trilogy; AT-ST Pilot Return of the Jedi)
Scheduled to sign Sunday, July 17
- Paul Blake (Greedo, A New Hope)
- Mike Edmonds (Ugnaught, The Empire Strikes Back; Logray, Jabba puppeteer, Return of the Jedi)
- Alan Harris (Leia’s escort & war room, A New Hope; Bossk, stormtrooper, Bespin Guard, Hoth Rebel, The Empire Strikes Back)
- Chris Muncke (Captain Khurgee, A New Hope)
- Simon Williamson (Max Rebo, Gamorrean Guard, Mon Cal officer, Return of the Jedi)
Any guest at Star Wars Celebration may have to reschedule or cancel for personal or professional reasons.
Florida Supercon is the LARGEST Comic Con in Miami. Supercon takes place JULY 1-4, 2016 at THE MIAMI BEACH CONVENTION CENTER and FILLMORE MIAMI BEACH AT THE JACKIE GLEASON THEATER!
Find the best in Comic Books, Media Guests, Anime, Animation, Video Games, Fantasy, Sci-Fi and Pop Culture in South Florida. Florida Supercon is 4 days of fun featuring celebrity guests, comic book creators, voice actors, industry guests, cosplayers, artists, writers, panels, Q&A’s, films & shorts, costume & cosplay contests, vendors, parties, anime, workshops, video gaming and more!
Some of the highlights for Florida Supercon 2016 include:
- Star Trek 50th Anniversary Celebration: William Shatner “Captain Kirk”, Walter Koenig “Pavel Chekov”, Michael Dorn “Worf”, Denise Crosby “Tasha Yar”, Robert Picardo “The Doctor”, René Auberjonois “Odo”, Robert Duncan McNeill “Tom Paris”, David Warner “Chancellor Gorkon & St. John Talbot”, Chase Masterson “Leeta the Bajoran”, and Star Trek: The Motion Picture Cinematographer Bruce Logan.
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow star: Casper Crump “Vandal Savage”.
- FOX’S Gotham star: Ben McKenzie “Jim Gordon”.
- Doctor Who star: Alex Kingston “River Song.”
- The Walking Dead Cast Members: Michael Cudlitz “Abraham Ford”, and Denise Crosby “Mary”.
- Star Wars Cast Members: Jeremy Bulloch “Boba Fett”, Tim Rose “Admiral Ackbar”, Jessica Henwick “Jessika Pava”, Chris Parsons “4-Lom”, and Star Wars: A New Hope special effects co-ordinator Bruce Logan.
- First Time Ever TRON Reunion: Bruce Boxleitner “TRON”, David Warner “Sark”, Cindy Morgan “Yori”, and TRON Cinematographer Bruce Logan.
- Game of Thrones cast members: Natalia Tena “Osha” and Jessica Henwick “Nymeria Sand”.
- Harry Potter stars: Natalia Tena “Tonks”, and Devon Murray “Seamus Finnigan”.
- Sesame Street cast members: Emilio Delgado “Luis” and Bob McGrath “Bob Johnson”.
- Steven Universe stars: Zach Callison “Steven”, Michaela Dietz “Amethyst”, and Grace Rolek “Connie”.
- Wrestling Superstars: Mick Foley, Diamond Dallas Page, Mickie James, The Godfather, Road Warrior Animal, and Demolition.
- Pokémon 20th Anniversary Celebration: Veronica Taylor “Ash Ketchum”, Michael Liscio Jr. “Clemont and Inkay”, Tara Sands “Bulbasaur, Richie, Sammy, Oddish and Jasmine”, Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld “Bonnie, Nurse Joy, Jasmine and Audino”, and Haven Paschall “Serena, Concordia, and Ellie”.
- Anime Stars: Vic Mignogna (Fullmetal Alchemist, Dragon Ball Z, Ouran High School Host Club), Caitlin Glass (Fullmetal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, Ouran High School), Steve Blum (Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo), Trina Nishimura (Attack on Titan, Witchblade, Claymore), and Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (Ghost In The Shell, Sailor Moon).
- Animation Stars: Tara Strong (Teen Titans Go), Jeremy Shada (Adventure Time), Dana Snyder (Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Squidbillies), Jim Cummings (Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Darkwing Duck), Larry Kenney (Thundercats, Count Chocula), Charles Martinet (Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Toadsworth, Baby Mario, and Baby Luigi for Nintendo), Steve Blum (Transformers: Prime, Wolverine and the X-Men, Legend of Korra), and Andy Sipes (Triptank, Code Monkeys, and Archer).
- Dozens of Comic Book Artists and Writers: Keith Giffen, Greg Capullo, Fabian Nicieza, Joe Keatinge, Leila del Duca, Neal Adams, José Luis Garcia-Lopez, Jorge Molina, Ramón Pérez, Jill Thompson, Colleen Doran, Scott Kolins, Allen Bellman, Scott Hepburn, Trevor Von Eeden, Elliot S! Maggin, Brad Walker, Khary Randolph, John Beatty, Shawn Crystal, Brent Schoonover, Cory Smith, Tony Bedard, Mateus Santolouco, Tony Bedard, Jose Delbo, Greg Horn, Andy Kuhn, and many more!
- Power Ranger Cast Members: Austin St. John, Christopher Khayman Lee, Steve Cardenas, and Dan Southworth.
- More celebrities including: Henry Winkler (Happy Days, Children’s Hospital, The Waterboy), Kel Mitchell (Kenan & Kel, Good Burger, Mystery Men), Lisa Corrao (Every Witch Way), and many more to be announced!
- Multiple costume and cosplay events each day of the show, with thousands of dollars in cash and prizes on the line!
- Over 500,000 square feet of convention space featuring 700 booths and tables with vendors, celebrity guests, artists, filmmakers, and exhibits. 3 stages of entertainment, video games, plus a dozen rooms for panels, tabletop gaming and screenings.
Click here to get tickets.
FSC is JULY 1-4, 2016
THE MIAMI BEACH CONVENTION CENTER & FILLMORE MIAMI BEACH AT THE JACKIE GLEASON THEATER
1901 Convention Center Dr. • Miami Beach, FL 33139 • 305.673.7311
SUPERCON PHONE: 954.399.1330 email@example.com
The Photo Op schedule with celebrities including Stan Lee, William Shatner, Nichelle Nichols, George Takei, John Cusack, Christopher Lloyd, Ming-Na Wen, Hayley Atwell, John Barrowman, and many more at MegaCon 2016 is now available. Tickets are now on sale via the website: www.MegaConvention.com/photo-ops
|Individual Photo Ops||Thursday||Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|Jason David Frank||5:15pm||3:15pm||6:00pm||–|
|Vivica A. Fox||–||6:15pm||4:15pm||3:30pm|
|Team Up Photo Ops||Thursday||Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|Batman, Robin, & Batmobile (West & Ward)||5:45pm||12:45pm||2:45pm||12:30pm|
|Boba Fetts (Bulloch & Logan)||–||–||11:45am||4:15pm|
|Christopher Lloyd & Delorean (with Car)||–||–||12:30pm||4:00pm|
|Daredevil (Bernthal & Henson)||–||2:00pm||–||–|
|Jay & Silent Bob (Mewes & Smith)||–||–||5:00pm||–|
|Karate Kid (Macchio & Zabka)||5:15pm||3:15pm||3:00pm||11:30am|
|Weasley Twins (Phelps & Phelps)||–||–||12:30pm||3:30pm|
Meet Star Wars actors and artists Jeremy Bulloch, Paul Blake, Nick Joseph, Peter Roy, Brian Muir, and Toby Philpott appear at the Ritz Cinema for Star-Con on Saturday, 7 March 2015 from 11:00 AM till 5:00 PM!
The Ritz Cinema & Theatre
143-147 High Street, Lincoln LN5 7PJ
Comments Off on UK – Boba Fett Appears
Actor Jeremy Bulloch appears at the Ritz Cinema for Star Wars Day on Saturday, May 10th from 10:00am – 4:00pm!
The Ritz Cinema & Theatre
143-147 High Street, Lincoln LN5 7PJ
Comments Off on South Texas Collectors Expo (September 2013)
|South Texas Collectors Expo|
|Convention Website Address|
|This convention will take place:|
|Start Date (Format mm/dd/yyyy)|
|End Date (Format mm/dd/yyyy)|
|About This Convention|
|A truly International Comic Con! The South Texas Collectors Expo is the premier Comic Con in South Texas and Northern Mexico! The South Texas Collectors Expo features, Collectibles, Celebrity Guests, Toys, Cosplay contests, Video Game Tournaments, LARPing Demonstrations, HeroClix Tournaments, Panels and much, much more.|
|Venue Name and Address|
|Laredo Civic Center
2400 San Bernardo Avenue
Laredo, TX 78045
|Number of Dealer/Exhibitor Tables|
|Please select the Category that best describes the convention|
|David Yost, Jeremy Bulloch, Noel G, Tom Kane, D.D. Lewis, Greg “Hammer” Valentine, Mike Grell, Carlo Barberi, Sam De La Rosa, Ben Dunn and many, many more.|
Comments Off on IA – Boba Fett Signs
Jeremy Bulloch signs at The Core on Father’s Day Weekend, June 15th from 11:00-5:00, and June 16th from 12:00-5:00! Mr. Bulloch will have many 8 x 10 photos of him as BOBA FETT available for purchase with autograph for only $25.00. He will sign your personal Star Wars items for $20.00.
Bring your camera and have photos taken for FREE with the purchase of an autograph. If you only wish to take a photo with Mr. Bulloch (with no autograph purchase) the price is $5.00.
Along with Mr. Bulloch’s appearance, members of the Mandalorian Mercs costume club will be on site at The CORE on Saturday helping with crowd control, posing for photos, and adding to the fun.
1926 Valley Park Drive, Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Stan Lee presents Dallas Comic Con (the 10th Anniversary show) brings major guests to Big D
On May 19-20, the Dallas Comic Con returns to the Irving Convention Center, and this promises to be the most incredible convention the Southwest has ever seen. The full title of the event is actually “Stan Lee presents Dallas Comic Con”, and marks Stan “The Man” Lee’s second appearance at the show (he last appeared in 2011, and had such a great time he wanted to return in 2012). This also happens to be the 10th Anniversary of the Dallas Comic Con, which started in 2002 with Guest of Honor Dave Stevens. This year’s installment pulls out all the stops, featuring media superstars Patrick Stewart (Saturday only), Val Kilmer, and Adam West and Burt Ward. Comic book legends Neal Adams (BATMAN: ODYSSEY), George Perez (DC New 52 SUPERMAN) and Zombie King Arthur Suydam headline the creator portion of the guest list, which also includes popular names like Len Wein (co-creator of WOLVERINE and SWAMP THING, writer of BEFORE WATCHMEN), Cully Hamner (co-creator of RED), Brian Stelfreeze (BATMAN: SHADOW OF THE BAT cover artist), Norm Breyfogle (quintessential BATMAN artist), Greg Horn (cover artist of ELEKTRA and EMMA FROST), Marvel artist and colorist husband and wife team Mitch and Elizabeth Breitweiser, and Alex Saviuk (SPIDER-MAN and Stan Lee’s MIGHTY 7 artist). The show will host a special appearance by BATMAN animated voice master Kevin Conroy (signing for FREE), and STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION’s “Q” John De Lancie. STAR WARS fans will enjoy meeting Darth Vader himself Dave Prowse and Boba Fett man behind the mask Jeremy Bulloch.
With the amazing guest list and high anticipation of the show’s return (last year drew nearly 12,000 attendees), both VIP and Priority badges have already sold out with nearly two months left before the convention. General Admission tickets are still available. DCC Event Manager Mark Walters says “This is the biggest event we’ve ever attempted to date, and the excitement surrounding it is amazing. We sold out of exhibit space and artist alley tables in record time, and the ticket sales are through the roof. Anyone attending is going to get their money’s worth, as we have an incredible list of talent coming, lots of exciting Q&As planned, and plenty to do and see. One thing we’ve always prided ourselves on is this being a great family experience, and we see more and more new families attending with each event we do – it’s a terrific feeling to know we’re bringing happiness to fans of all ages, and the ten years of hard work is really paying off for everyone.”
The Dallas Comic Con runs May 19-20, 2012 – at the Irving Convention Center, just 5 minutes or so from DFW airport. Discounted General Admission tickets are available in advance on the site. All the latest info can be found at http://dallascomiccon.com
Paul Wesley, Jeri Ryan, Scott Bakula, Edge, Amy Acker Among Headliners At 2012 Wizard World Toronto Comic Con
Comments Off on Paul Wesley, Jeri Ryan, Scott Bakula, Edge, Amy Acker Among Headliners At 2012 Wizard World Toronto Comic Con
Paul Wesley, Jeri Ryan, Scott Bakula, WWE® Superstar Edge®, Amy Acker Among Headliners At 2012 Wizard World Toronto Comic Con, April 14-15 At Metro Toronto Convention Centre
World-Class Comics Creator Lineup Includes Mike Deodato Jr., “Jock,” John McCrea, Dale Keown, Tyler Kirkham, Greg Horn, Arthur Suydam Among Dozens Of Others
NEW YORK and TORONTO, February 2, 2012 – A state-of-the-art downtown venue, new dates and fresh celebrity guests mark the third Wizard World Toronto Comic Con, which today announced its standout lineup scheduled to attend the event, April 14-15 at Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC). Popular screen stars Paul Wesley, Jeri Ryan, Scott Bakula and Amy Acker will be joined by WWE® Superstar Edge® and dozens of standout celebs and talented comic book artists and writers at the convention, which promises to be even bigger and better in 2012.
Bakula (“Star Trek: Enterprise,” “Quantum Leap”) and Acker (“Angel,” THE CABIN IN THE WOODS) will appear both days, while Wesley (“The Vampire Diaries,” “24”), Ryan (“Star Trek: Voyager,” “Boston Public”) and Edge® are scheduled to attend on Saturday only.
“Toronto and the entire region have embraced Wizard World Toronto Comic Con over the past two years, and we’re excited to bring a first-class event to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre,” said John Macaluso, Wizard World Board of Directors. “From well-known, relevant stars like Paul Wesley and Jeri Ryan and classic and cult actors and actresses to an outstanding collection of big-time artists and a unique array of exhibitors and vendors, there’s something for everyone.”
The event, produced by Wizard World, Inc. (WIZD.PK), will bring together thousands of fans of all ages and dozens of celebrities and industry professionals to celebrate the best in pop-fi, pop culture, movies, graphic novels, comics, toys, video gaming, television, sci-fi, gaming, original art, collectibles, contests and more.
Wizard World shows always have top-notch comics creators on hand, and Toronto Comic Con boasts one of the most impressive rosters ever. Headlining the group are Mike Deodato Jr. (“Amazing Spider-Man,” “Wonder Woman”), “Jock” (“Detective Comics,” “Batman”), John McCrea (“Hitman,” “Transmetropolitan”), Javi Fernandez (“Flashpoint: The Outsider,” “Captain America: First Vengeance”), Dale Keown (“Hulk,” “The Pitt”), Tyler Kirkham (“Green Lantern Corps,” “Blackest Night”), Marcus To (“The Huntress,” “The Authority”), Ken Lashley (“Batwing,” “Avengers”), David Mack (“Kabuki,” “Daredevil”), Greg Tocchini (“Batman and Robin,” “Hulk”), Michael Golden (“Batman,” “Spider-Man”), Greg Horn (“Spider-Man: Turn off the Dark,” “X-Force”) and Arthur Suydam (“Marvel Zombies,” “Army of Darkness”).
Other popular celebrity guests scheduled for Toronto include Colin Ferguson (“Eureka,” THE OPPOSITE OF SEX), Sean Maher (“Serenity,” “Firefly”), Jeremy Bulloch (STAR WARS: EPISODE V, VI, III, “Doctors”), Sam Witwer (“Smallville,” THE MIST), Sam Huntington (SUPERMAN RETURNS, FANBOYS), Meaghan Rath (“Being Human,” LOST AND DELIRIOUS) and Catherine Mary Stewart (WEEKEND AT BERNIE’S, THE LAST STARFIGHTER).
Children and adult attendees are encouraged to come dressed as their favorite villain, superhero or pop culture personality for the chance to win special prizes in costume contests. Event-goers may also try their hand interactive product exhibits and shop for collectible comics, movie and television memorabilia, toys and games at scores of dealer booths.
Toronto Comic Con is scheduled as the second stop on Wizard World’s 2012 North American tour. Hours are Saturday, April 14, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.; and Sunday, April 15, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Tickets are available in advance online at http://www.
The Metro Toronto Convention Centre (http://www.mtccc.com) is Canada’s #1 convention and trade show facility. It is located in the heart of downtown Toronto, within walking distance of almost 13,000 hotel rooms, shopping, restaurants and Toronto sites.
About Wizard World:
Wizard World produces Comic Cons and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate graphic novels, comic books, movies, TV shows, gaming, technology, toys and social networking. The events often feature celebrities from movies and TV, artists and writers, and events such as premieres, gaming tournaments, panels, and costume contests.
The full event schedule can be found at www.wizardworldcomiccon.com.
***** SAVE THE 2012 DATES *****
April 14-15 – Toronto Comic Con
June 1-3 – Philadelphia Comic Con
August 9-12 – Chicago Comic Con
September 29-30 – Mid-Ohio Comic Con
October 26-28 – Austin Comic Con
TBD 2013 – New Orleans Comic Con
Comments Off on Boston Super MegaFest to Feature Patrick Stewart, Sean Astin, and More at November 2011 Convention
Media stars including Patrick Stewart, Sean Astin, Tia Carrere, Anthony Michael Hall, Jeremy Bulloch, Daniel Logan, and Sam Trammell and comic artists Ethan Van Sciver, Paul Ryan, and more appear this weekend at SuperMegaFest!
Hollywood comes to Framingham! Movies, Super Heroes, Music, Wrestling and Intergalactic Fun come together in Framingham at the Super Megafest, New England’s premiere Celebrity Pop Culture Fan Fest!
This year’s event will feature Hollywood icons & celebrities, rock and roll, science fiction and wrestling legends. The Super Megafest takes place Saturday, Nov. 19th from 10:30am to 6pm & Sunday, Nov 20th from 10:30am to 5pm at the Sheraton Framingham Hotel located at 1657 Worcester Road, Framingham, MA 01701.
Movie and TV fans will be thrilled with the very rare appearance of PATRICK STEWART best known as Captain Jean-Luc Picard in Star Trek: The Next Generation and its successor films, and as Professor Charles Xavier in the X-Men film series (appearing Saturday only).
Appearing both days is SEAN ASTIN who starred in The Goonies, the title character of Rudy, and Samwise Gamgee in the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
ANTHONY MICHAEL HALL – starred in National Lampoon’s Vacation, Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Weird Science, Edward Scissorhands, The Dead Zone and much more!
SAM TRAMMELL – stage, film and TV actor best known as Sam Merlotte in the HBO Series True Blood.
Star Wars guests include JEREMY BULLOCH who played Boba Fett in The Empire Strikes Back and all of Return of the Jedi plus DANIEL LOGAN who starred as Boba Fett in Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones!
TIA CARRERE – motion picture and TV actress as well as Grammy award-winning musical artist. Starred in films Wayne’s World 1 & 2, True Lies, and Rising Sun to name a few!
RON ELY – title character in the 1966 TV series Tarzan plus host of Face the Music and the Miss America Pageant for two years in the 1980s.
TRACEY GOLD – starred as Carol Seavers in TV’s Growing Pains, was awarded the Youth-in-Film Award for Best Actress with performances in at least 30 other TV movies.
REX SMITH – actor and musician popular as a teen idol in the 1970?s. Performed as Jesse Mach in the 1985 TV Series Street Hawk as well as appearances in The Love Boat, Baywatch, Carolina in the City and JAG. Received gold for the Top Ten Single “You Take My Breath Away.”
SALA BAKER – actor and stuntman from Wellington, New Zealand who played Sauron for The Lord of the Rings film trilogy and performed in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe and two Pirates of the Caribbean movies!
JANET HUBERT – starred as Vivian Banks in Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Evangeline Williamson on One Life To Live. Also appeared in episodes of Friends, Gilmore Girls and The Bernie Mac Show.
ASHLEY – WWE Diva.
NICK SCOTTI – actor, model and singer who performed two songs that reached the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart. He had the role of Antonio “Tony” Viscardi on the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless from 1996-1999 and appeared on TV shows Sex and the City, Tracy Takes On… In 2004 he hosted a cooking, fashion, and lifestyle show on the Style Network titled New York Nick. Many other guests to be announced!
Comic artists include ETHAN VAN SCIVER – Green Lantern, Superman/Batman, New X-Men, and The Flash: Rebirth comic book artist. Ethan will be doing free sketches!
JOHN HEBERT– X-Men Adventures, Punisher, Deathlok and current Captain Action artist!
PARIS CULLINS – DC Comics’ Blue Devil and Blue Beetle, and Marvel Comics’ Hyperkind.
PAUL RYAN – DP7, Fantastic Four, Spiderman, Batman, Flash, Superman, Phantom and more.
MARK MCKENNA – Marvel and DC Comics’ X-Men, Spiderman, Batman and The Justice League.
HANNIBAL KING – former Magic: The Gathering artist for Wizards of the Coast and worked on comics ranging from Grendel for old Comico to Marvel’s Excaliber to DC’s Green Arrow.
DAXIONG – has published over 100 books in Asia, 3 in Europe with Solei Publishing and since coming to the States has penciled, inked and colored TOP 10 SPECIAL #1 and JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA 80-PAGE GIANT” 10 Page plus much more!
The stars will be signing autographs and doing Q & A sessions with fans throughout the day. Professional photos with most celebrities will be available on site! There will also be an incredible dealers room chock full of the hottest collectibles, gifts, toys, comics, movie posters, and trading cards from the 1960s to today!
The COME TOGETHER MEGA MUSIC FEST celebrates the magical music of some of your favorite artists! Featuring Peter Tork (original member of the Monkees) and Shoe Suede Blues, PepperTown, the premiere Beatles Tribute Band, Niki Luparelli and the Gold Diggers and Loose Salute who will feature the works of Michael Nesmith! Showtime is 7:30 PM to Midnight on Saturday, November 19th!
For more info log onto www.supermegafest.com.