ALTERNATES, INMATES AND ANIMATION INFILTRATE ANAHEIM AS WARNER BROS. WOWS WONDERCON
Warner Bros. Television Escapes to the O.C. with Panels for Alcatraz, Fringe and DC Nation, and Fans Can See The Secret Circle and Person of Interest on the Big Screen
BURBANK, Calif. (February 24, 2012) — Warner Bros. Television (WBTV) breaks free and travels to the other side — aka the O.C. — for another exciting weekend at WonderCon 2012, starting with an exclusive advance screening of a never-before-seen episode of The Secret Circle (Thursdays 9/8c The CW) and an explosive episode of Person of Interest (Thursdays 9/8c CBS) on the big screen on Friday, March 16. Then fans can supercharge their Saturday with a special video presentation and panel session for DC Nation — the new one-hour programming block from Cartoon Network, Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment — on March 17. And on Sunday, March 18, sample the best of Bad Robot Productions with mind-bending panel sessions for Alcatraz (Mondays 9/8c FOX, moving to 8/7c on March 5) and Fringe (Fridays 9/8c FOX).
Stars and producers scheduled to attend WonderCon 2012 include:
- Alcatraz stars Sarah Jones, Jorge Garcia, Jonny Coyne and Parminder Nagra, along with executive producers Jennifer Johnson, Daniel Pyne, Jack Bender and co-creators/co-executive producers Bryan Wynbrandt and Steve Lilien
- Fringe stars John Noble, Seth Gabel and executive producers J.H. Wyman and Jeff Pinkner. Additional cast members to be announced.
- DC Nation: Young Justice producers Brandon Vietti and Greg Weisman; Green Lantern: The Animated Series producers Jim Krieg and Giancarlo Volpe; and DC animated shorts producers Lauren Faust and Ben Jones
- Alcatraz, Fringe and DC Nation casts and producers will all be signing at the DC Entertainment booth, #501
In addition, WBTV will present not one, but two special screenings exclusively for WonderCon audiences, offering fans a sneak peak — on the big screen — of The Secret Circle’s “Curse” episode six days before its broadcast on Thursday, March 22 (9/8c on The CW), as well as an episode of the hit action-drama Person of Interest.
For continuing information about the Studio’s plans at WonderCon, please follow us on Twitter at@thewbdotcom.
Following are the WBTV and DC Nation panel dates, as well as signing dates and times for WonderCon 2012. Official panel times to be announced by WonderCon.
FRIDAY, MARCH 16
Exclusive Warner Bros. Television Screenings — For the third straight year, Warner Bros. Television kicks off WonderCon with special screenings of fan-favorite series. For 2012, WBTV will present on the big screen episodes of the first-year hit dramas The Secret Circle, from executive producer Kevin Williamson (The Vampire Diaries), and Person of Interest, from creator Jonathan Nolan (The Dark Knight) and J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot Productions (Fringe, Lost). Ballroom
- The Secret Circle: The ordinary becomes the extraordinary in The Secret Circle, a drama full of mystery, intrigue and danger from executive producer Kevin Williamson (The Vampire Diaries) and based upon the book series by L.J. Smith (The Vampire Diaries). The series chronicles the story of a young girl who discovers not only that she is a witch and part of a secret coven, but that she is the key which will unlock a centuries-old battle of good versus evil. WBTV has conjured up a WonderCon exclusive premiere screening of the “Curse” episode, a full six days in advance of its on-air debut Thursday, March 22, at 9/8c on The CW. Britt Robertson (Scream 4), Thomas Dekker (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles), Gale Harold (Queer as Folk), Phoebe Tonkin (H20: Just Add Water), Shelley Hennig (Days of our Lives), Jessica Parker Kennedy (50/50), Chris Zylka (upcoming The Amazing Spider-Man) and Natasha Henstridge (Species) star in the series, which is executive produced by Williamson, Andrew Miller (Nothing), Andrea Newman (Human Target), Leslie Morgenstein (The Vampire Diaries) and Gina Girolamo (The Lying Game). From Bonanza Productions Inc., Outerbanks Entertainment and Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Bros. Television and CBS Television Studios, The Secret Circle airs Thursdays at 9/8c on The CW. Become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thesecretcircle and follow The CW on Twitter @CW_network.
- Person of Interest: Jim Caviezel (The Thin Red Line), Comic-Con favorite Michael Emerson (Lost) and Taraji P. Henson (Hustle & Flow) team up in this thought-provoking crime action-drama from The Dark Knight’s Jonathan Nolan and J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot Productions (Fringe, Lost, Alias). Set in New York City, with all of its multifaceted elements of justice (cops, criminals, corruption), Person of Interest centers on an ex-CIA agent, presumed dead, who partners with a mysterious billionaire to prevent violent crimes, and the detectives tracking them. Person of Interest makes its WonderCon debut with a screening of a complete episode on the big screen. In addition to Caviezel, Emerson and Henson, Kevin Chapman (Rescue Me) also stars in Person of Interest, which airs Thursdays at 9/8c on CBS. Jonathan Nolan, J.J. Abrams (Star Trek), Greg Plageman (Cold Case) and Bryan Burk (Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol) are the executive producers of the series, from Bonanza Productions in association with Bad Robot Productions and Warner Bros. Television. Become a fan of the show on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PersonOfInterestCBS and follow the show on Twitter@PersonInterest.
SATURDAY, MARCH 17
- 4:00 p.m. • DC Nation Signing: DC Entertainment Booth #501
- DC Nation Special Video Presentation and Q&A — From the pages of DC Comics to the television screens of fans across the country comes DC Nation, a new one-hour exclusive kids programming block from Cartoon Network, Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment. DC Nation stars some of the most beloved and legendary heroes of the DC Universe, brought to life by some of the most talented directors, writers and producers working in animation today. Anchored by Green Lantern: The Animated Series and Young Justice, DC Nation airs Saturdays from 10:00–11:00 a.m. ET/PT on Cartoon Network. Fans attending the WonderCon 2012 DC Nation panel will be treated to exclusive video content filled with plenty of sneak peeks from the DC Nation block. In addition, an all-star panel featuring Young Justice producersBrandon Vietti (Batman Under the Red Hood) and Greg Weisman (Gargoyles), Green Lantern: The Animated Series producers Jim Krieg (Ben 10: Alien Swarm) and Giancarlo Volpe (Star Wars: The Clone Wars), and DC animated shorts producers Lauren Faust (The Powerpuff Girls, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic) and Ben Jones (Batman: The Brave and The Bold) will take the stage for a moderated Q&A. Learn more about DC Nation atwww.dcnation.com and follow the show on Twitter @DC_nation. Room 204ABC
SUNDAY, MARCH 18
- 12:00 Noon • Fringe Signing: DC Entertainment Booth #501
- 1:30 p.m. • Alcatraz Signing: DC Entertainment Booth #501
- Alcatraz Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Don’t miss this classified session with stars Sarah Jones (Sons of Anarchy), Jorge Garcia (Lost), Jonny Coyne (Lara Craft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life) and Parminder Nagra (ER); executive producers Jennifer Johnson (Lost), Daniel Pyne (Lost) and Jack Bender (Lost); and co-creators/co-executive producers Bryan Wynbrandt and Steven Lilien (both Kyle XY) dishing the ultimate insider information about the mysterious 1963 disappearance of the Alcatraz inmates, guards and staff. Fans will learn about where they’ve been and why they are returning, and the creative team will reveal exclusive information about the remaining episodes of the first season. From Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Bad Robot Productions and Warner Bros. Television, Alcatraz currently airs Mondays at 9/8c on FOX, and moves to 8/7c on March 5. Become a fan of Alcatraz on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AlcatrazonFOX and follow the show on Twitter @AlcatrazonFOX.
- Fringe Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Join series stars John Noble (The Lord of the Rings), Seth Gabel (The Da Vinci Code) and executive producers Jeff Pinkner (Lost) andJ.H. Wyman (The Mexican) of the mind-bending, universe-crossing series Fringe for a Q & A session and get a sneak peek of what is to come, as the fates of all your favorite characters hang in the balance between two universes, two timelines and too many creepy bad guys to go around. Talk doppelgangers, shapeshifters, Observers and whatever Walter is cooking up! Now in its fourth season, Fringe continues to explore new cases with endless impossibilities. From Bad Robot Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television, Fringe airs Fridays at 9/8c on FOX. Become a fan of Fringe on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Fringe and follow the show on Twitter @FRINGEonFOX. Ballroom
29 DAYS, 23 HOURS, 15 MINUTES AND COUNTING…WARNER BROS. TELEVISION GROUP ANNOUNCES SCHEDULE FOR COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL: SAN DIEGO
Stars and Producers of “The Big Bang Theory,” “Chuck,” “Fringe,” “Nikita,” “Supernatural,” “The Vampire Diaries,” “Alcatraz,” “Person of Interest,” “The Secret Circle,” “Childrens Hospital,” “Green Lantern: The Animated Series,” “The Looney Tunes Show,” “MAD,” “Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated,” “ThunderCats” and “Young Justice” To Appear
Warner Bros. Entertainment’s Nearly 3,000-Square-Foot Booth to Host Signings, Special Events, Digitally Driven Fan Giveaways and More
BURBANK, Calif. (June 21, 2011, 10:45 AM PT: 29 days, 23 hours, 15 minutes until #WBSDCC) — The clock is ticking, and Comic-Con is right around the corner! By bringing 16 series to Comic-Con International: San Diego, Warner Bros. Television Group (WBTVG) further strengthens its presence at the world’s leading pop culture convention — and will deliver a one-of-a-kind experience for fans in the process. The anticipation is building as a star-studded lineup of performers and producers from Warner Bros. Television and Warner Bros. Animation series prepare for a robust schedule of panel sessions, screenings, media appearances and autograph signings.
- For continuing info on the Studio’s plans at Comic-Con, please follow us on Twitter@TheWBdotcom, hashtag #WBSDCC, and visit www.thewb.com/comiccon
- For a complete social media contact list, including official Facebook pages and Twitter feeds for WBTVG series, talent and producers, download the social media contacts page here:www.thewb.com/comiccon/2011WBSDCCSocialMedia
PLEASE NOTE: Series stars and creative teams scheduled to attend are subject to change.
- “The Big Bang Theory”: Stars Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch join creators/executive producers Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady, and executive producer Steven Molaro
- “Chuck”: Stars Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, Joshua Gomez, Ryan McPartlin, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Vik Sahay, Scott Krinsky with Sarah Lancaster and Adam Baldwin join co-creator/executive producer Chris Fedak for a panel to discuss the fan-favorite spy series’ final season
- “Fringe”: Stars Anna Torv, Lance Reddick, Blair Brown, Jasika Nicole and John Noble join executive producers Jeff Pinkner and J.H. Wyman
- “Nikita”: Stars Maggie Q, Shane West and Lyndsy Fonseca join executive producer Craig Silverstein
- “Supernatural”: Series stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles will topline the panel, held this year for the first time ever in Hall H. Additional cast members and executive producers to be announced.
- “The Vampire Diaries”: Stars Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Candice Accola and Joseph Morgan join executive producers/writers Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec
- “Childrens Hospital”: Star/executive producer Rob Corddry and executive producers Jonathan Stern join stars Malin Akerman, Lake Bell, Erinn Hayes, Rob Huebel and Megan Mullally
- “Alcatraz”: Stars Sarah Jones and Jorge Garcia join executive producer Elizabeth Sarnoff
- “Person of Interest”: Stars Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson and Taraji P. Henson join executive producers Jonathan Nolan and Greg Plageman
- “The Secret Circle”: Stars Britt Robertson, Thomas Dekker, Phoebe Tonkin and Natasha Henstridge join executive producers/writers Kevin Williamson, Andrew Miller and Richard Hatem
WARNER BROS. ANIMATION
- “Green Lantern: The Animated Series”: Executive producer Bruce Timm will join producer Giancarlo Volpe and producer/story editor Jim Krieg for a panel moderated by executive producer/Warner Bros. Animation’s Sam Register
- “The Looney Tunes Show”: Supervising producers Spike Brandt and Tony Cervone, story editor Hugh Davidson and writer Rachel Ramras
- “MAD”: “MAD” television show producers Kevin Shinick and Mark Marek, along with MADmagazine editor John Ficarra, art director Sam Viviano and “Spy vs. Spy” artist Peter Kuper
- “Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated”: Supervising producers Spike Brandt and Tony Cervone and producer Mitch Watson
- “ThunderCats”: Producers Michael Jelenic and Ethan Spaulding, and art director Dan Norton
- “Young Justice”: Producers Brandon Vietti and Greg Weisman, and lead character designer Phil Bourassa
Download additional panel details, including the complete schedule with times and locations, here:www.thewb.com/comiccon/2011WBSDCCPanels
And it wouldn’t be Comic-Con without a visit to the Warner Bros. booth. The Studio will once again have a can’t-miss, nearly 3,000-square-foot destination on the convention floor, at space #4545. Anchored by the iconic Warner Bros. Water Tower, the booth is a must-visit location for autograph signings, multiple interactive kiosks for fans to play video games from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, and much, much more. Stay tuned to @TheWBdotcom on Twitter orwww.thewb.com/comiccon in the coming weeks for more details about activities at the booth.
SPECIAL SNEAK PEEK PILOT SCREENINGS
WEDNESDAY, JULY 20 • 6–9 PM • BALLROOM 20
WBTVG continues its Comic-Con tradition of hosting a special sneak peek premiere event on preview night. This year, the Studio is offering fans the opportunity to see some of the most anticipated new premieres of the year.
- “Alcatraz”: Executive producers J.J. Abrams and Elizabeth Sarnoff deliver a chilling new midseason drama for FOX revolving around America’s most infamous prison, the one-time home to the nation’s worst murderers, rapists, kidnappers, thieves and arsonists.
- “The Secret Circle”: The ordinary becomes extraordinary in this romantic drama about a coven of young witches, from “The Vampire Diaries” executive producer Kevin Williamson, based upon the book series by L.J. Smith (“The Vampire Diaries”).
- “Person of Interest”: From J.J. Abrams and “The Dark Knight” co-writer Jonathan Nolan comes an action-packed hour for CBS about an ex-CIA operative and a mysterious billionaire who team up to stop violent crimes before they happen in New York City.
- “Supernatural: The Anime Series”: The popular series “Supernatural” makes history this summer as the first-ever live-action show to be re-imagined in Japanese anime style. Renowned animation studio Madhouse — working with the full approval of series creator Eric Kripke — produced the anime series, which mirrors the story arc of “Supernatural’s” first two seasons, providing supplemental stories ranging from prequels and spin-offs to untold tales that fit within the “Supernatural” mythology.
THE TV SERIES SCHEDULE
FRIDAY, JULY 22
- “MAD”: 10:00–11:00 a.m., Room 25ABC
- “The Big Bang Theory”: 12:30–1:30 p.m., Ballroom 20
- “Childrens Hospital”: 1:30–2:20 p.m., Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront
- “Green Lantern: The Animated Series”: 2:00–3:00 p.m., Room 6BCF
- “ThunderCats”: 3:30–4:30 p.m., Room 6A
SATURDAY, JULY 23
- “Chuck”: 10:00–10:45 a.m., Ballroom 20
- “The Vampire Diaries”: 3:30–4:15 p.m., Ballroom 20
- “Fringe”: 4:15–5:00 p.m., Ballroom 20
- “Alcatraz”: 5:00–6:00 p.m., Ballroom 20
- “The Secret Circle”: 5:10–6:00 p.m., Room 6BCF
- “Nikita”: 6:00–6:45 p.m., Room 6BCF
- “Person of Interest”: 6:45–7:30 p.m., Room 6BCF
SUNDAY, JULY 24
- “Young Justice”: 10:00–11:00 a.m., Room 7AB
- “Supernatural”: 11:15 a.m.–12:15 p.m., Hall H
- “Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated”: 1:00–2:00 p.m., Room 6A
- “The Looney Tunes Show”: 2:15–3:15 p.m., Room 6A
Stars and Producers from Nikita, V, The Vampire Diaries, Young Justice, MAD, and Green Lantern: The Animated Series to Appear October 8–10 at New York Comic Con 2010.
Selected stars and producers from these programs will be on-hand for panel sessions, media appearances and autograph signings at the East Coast’s biggest and most exciting popular culture convention from Friday, October 8–Sunday, October 10.
• Three generations of V queens — series stars Morena Baccarin and Laura Vandervoort, and guest star Jane Badler (Diana on the original V) — discuss their epic power struggle over the future of humanity in the forthcoming season two
• The Vampire Diaries executive producers Kevin Williamson & Julie Plec join series stars Steven R. McQueen, Sara Canning, Katerina Graham and Zach Roerig for their first New York Comic Con appearance (Note: Attendees are subject to change.)
• Nikita stars Maggie Q., Shane West and Lyndsy Fonseca team up with executive producer Craig Silverstein to give fans a peek a what’s ahead in season one
• Warner Bros. Animation unveils exclusive new footage from the upcoming series Young Justice, and the creative team behind Green Lantern: The Animated Series talks about this new project
• The team behind DC Comics’ MAD Magazine and Warner Bros. Animation’s new MAD animated television series give fans a light-hearted look at the past, present and future of an American institution For continuing information about the Studio’s plans at New York Comic Con, please follow us on Twitter @TheWBdotcom or search for news using the #WBNYCC hashtag.
Here is the complete WBTV and WBA New York Comic Con schedule:
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8
• 3:15–4:15 p.m. Mad About MAD Presentation/Q&A — MAD Magazine has established itself as the original, most imitated and influential satirical publication across generations. Recently, MAD made a triumphant return to TV on Cartoon Network with an all-new animated series from Warner Bros. Animation to corrupt the minds of the next generation! Come join MAD Magazine editor John Ficarra, MAD art director Sam Viviano, legendary MAD artist Mort Drucker and MAD television program producer Mark Marek, plus a few surprise guests for a lighthearted look at the past, present and future of an American institution. Room 1A06-7
• 4:30–5:30 p.m. MAD Signing at the DC Comics booth #2243
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 9
• 2:00–3:00 p.m. Young Justice Signing at the DC Comics booth #2243
• 2:30–3:30 p.m. Green Lantern: The Animated Series Presentation/Q&A — Saturday will be NYCC’s “brightest day” as Warner Bros. Animation proudly unveils this new series coming soon to Cartoon Network and based upon characters from DC Comics. Join series executive producer Bruce Timm (Batman: The Animated Series), producer Giancarlo Volpe (Star Wars: The Clone Wars) and producer/story editor Jim Krieg (Ben 10: Alien Swarm) as these creative forces reveal their plans for one of the most highly anticipated new animated series. Room 1A14
• 3:45–4:45 p.m. Young Justice Video Presentation and Q&A — Join the league! Fans were given their first glimpse of Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss Martian and Artemis this past July at Comic-Con International: San Diego. But this panel will offer far more than just a glimpse, as producers Brandon Vietti (Batman: Under the Red Hood) and Greg Weisman (Gargoyles) answer questions from fans and show footage from this highly anticipated series. A one-hour special event of Young Justice will premiere in November 2010 on Cartoon Network, and the series begins in 2011. Young Justice is produced by Warner Bros. Animation and is based upon characters from DC Comics. Room 1A14
• 4:00–5:00 p.m. Green Lantern: The Animated Series Signing at the DC Comics
• 5:15–6:15 p.m. V Special Video Presentation and Cast/Producer Q&A — In the first season of V, the Visitors arrived. In the second, coming in November to ABC, three generations of V queens — played by Morena Baccarin (Firefly), Laura Vandervoort (Smallville) and guest star Jane Badler (Diana on the original V) — will engage in an epic power struggle over the future of humanity. Join them and a V executive producer for a panel that will feature Q&A as well as footage from the new season. V is produced by HDFilms in association with Warner Bros. Television. Become a fan of the series on Facebook at www.facebook.com/V. IGN Theater/Special Events Hall
• 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. V Signing in Room 1C05
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 10
• 10:30–11:30 a.m. Nikita Video Presentation and Q&A — Looks do kill! International action star Maggie Q (Mission: Impossible III) plays Nikita, the former spy and assassin determined to destroy the secretive and corrupt government agency that trained her. Join Maggie, Shane West (ER), Lyndsy Fonseca (Kick-Ass) and executive producer Craig Silverstein (Bones) as they answer questions and provide a sneak peek at what fans can expect in upcoming episodes. From Wonderland Sound and Vision in association with Warner Bros. Television, Nikita airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET/PT on The CW. Become a fan of the show on Facebook at www.facebook.com/nikita. IGN Theater/Special Events Hall
• 1:00–1:45 p.m. Nikita Signing in Room 1C05
• 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. The Vampire Diaries Special Video Presentation and Select Cast/Producer Q&A — The Vampire Diaries sinks its teeth into the Big Apple today — a New York Comic Con first! Join series stars Steven R. McQueen (character name: Jeremy), Sara Canning (Jenna), Katerina Graham (Bonnie) and Zach Roerig (Matt), and executive producers Kevin Williamson & Julie Plec for a discussion of all things Mystic Falls! NOTE: Attendees are subject to change. From Bonanza Productions Inc., Outerbanks Entertainment and Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Bros. Television and CBS Television Studios, The Vampire Diaries airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW. Become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thevampirediaries and follow the show on Twitter at ww.twitter.com/CW_VampDiaries. IGN Theater/Special Events Hall
• 2:00–3:00 p.m. The Vampire Diaries Signing in Room 1C05
The WB has announced their full panel and signings schedule.
6:00-9:00 PM (Ballroom 20)
WB SNEAK PEEK (Screening)
2:45 – 3:45 PM (WB Booth)
CHILDRENS HOSPITAL (Signing)
Lake Bell, Rob Corddry, Erinn Hayes, Rob Huebel, Ken Marino, Jon Stern, David Wain
3:00 – 4:00 PM (WB Booth)
LOST BOYS: THE THIRST (Signing)
Corey Feldman & Jamison Newlander
5:00 – 6:00 PM (Room 7AB)
CHILDRENS HOSPITAL (Session)
Lake Bell, Rob Corddry, Erinn Hayes, Rob Huebel, Ken Marino Jon Stern, David Wain Moderator: Nick Weidenfeld
7:30-9:30 PM (Room 7AB)
DC-75th Anniversary Documentary (Screening)
Talent: TBD, Moderator: TBD
10:00 PM-12:00 AM (Bayfront Hilton Indigo Ballroom)
LOST BOYS: THE THIRST (Screening)
Introduction – Corey Feldman & Jamison Newlander
10:30 – 11:30 AM (Room 6A)
BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD (Session)
James Tucker, Michael Jelenic, Diedrich Bader, John DiMaggio, Andrea Romano Moderator: Sam Register
12:45 – 1:45 PM (Ballroom 20)
THE BIG BANG THEORY (Session)
Chuck Lorre, Bill Prady, Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Cuoco, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar Moderator: Wil Wheaton
1:00 – 2:00 PM (WB Booth)
BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD (Signing)
James Tucker, Diedrich Bader, Michael Jelenic, Andrea Romano
1:15 – 2:15 PM (WB Booth)
F.E.A.R. 3 (Signing)
2:00 – 3:00 PM (25 ABC)
PEANUTS TURNS 60 (Session)
Jean Schulz, Paige Braddock, Andy Beall and Marge Dean
2:30 – 3:30 PM (WB Booth)
TRUE BLOOD (Signing)
Alan Ball, Charlaine Harris, Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Sam Trammell, Rutina Wesley, Nelsan Ellis, Denis O’Hare, Joe Manganiello, Kristin Bauer, Deborah Ann Woll, Alexander Skarsgard
3:30 – 4:30 PM (WB Booth)
THE BIG BANG THEORY (Signing)
Chuck Lorre, Bill Prady, Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar
5:15 – 6:00 PM (WB Booth)
5:45 – 6:15 PM (WB Booth)
HUMAN TARGET (Signing)
8:00 – 10:00 PM (Ballroom 20 )
BATMAN: UNDER THE RED HOOD (Screening)
Include trailer of Superman/Batman: Apocalypse; announcement of 2011 DCU titles Bruce Greenwood, Jensen Ackles, Jason Isaacs, John DiMaggio, Bruce Timm, Andrea Romano, Brandon Vietti, Judd Winick, Martella Bros., Moderator: TBD/Gary Miereanu
10:15 PM-12:00 AM (Ballroom 20)
BATMAN: UNDER THE RED HOOD (Screening)
10:00 – 11:00 AM (Room 7AB)
MAD MAGAZINE – DC (Session)
John Ficarra, Sam Viviano, Sergio Aragones, Tom Richmond, Kevin Shinick Moderator: Peter Girardi
10:00 – 10:45 AM (Ballroom 20)
Zac Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, Adam Baldwin, Chris Fedak Joshua Gomez, Scott Krinsky, Sarah Lancaster, Josh Schwartz Moderator: Alan Sepinwall and Dan Fienberg
11:00 AM-12:00 PM (WB Booth)
BATMAN: UNDER THE RED HOOD (Signing)
Bruce Greenwood, Jason Isaacs, John DiMaggio, Bruce Timm, Andrea Romano, Brandon Vietti, Judd Winick and Martella Bros
11:15 AM-1:15 PM (Hall H )
WARNER BROS. THEATRICAL – Presentation (Screening)
Films include SUCKER PUNCH, more TBD
12:00 – 12:45 PM (WB Booth)
Josh Schwartz, Chris Fedak, Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, Joshua Gomez, Ryan McPartlin, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Vik Sahay, Scott Krinsky, Sarah Lancaster, Adam Baldwin
12:35 – 1:05 PM (WB Booth)
WB THEATRICAL (Signing)
1:00 – 2:00 PM (WB Booth)
Scott Rosenbaum, Steve Pearlman, Elizabeth Mitchell, Morris Chestnut, Joel Gretsch, Logan Huffman, Laura Vandervoort, Scott Wolf
1:30 – 2:15 PM (WB Booth)
WB THEATRICAL (Signing)
2:30 – 3:15 PM (Ballroom 20 )
Elizabeth Mitchell, Morris Chestnut, Joel Gretsch, Logan Huffman, Laura Vandervoort, Morena Baccarin, Scott Wolf, Scott Rosenbaum, Steve Pearlman Moderator: Jace Lacob
2:30 – 3:30 PM (WB Booth)
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (Signing)
Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Michael Trevino, Matt Davis, Kevin Williamson, Julie Plec
2:30 – 3:30 PM (WB Booth)
Craig Silverstein, Lyndsy Fonseca, Shane West, Maggie Q
3:00 – 4:00 PM (Room 7AB )
DC SHOWCASE (Screening)
Thomas Jane, Bruce Timm, Joe Lansdale, Greg Weisman, Alan Burnett, DC- TBD, possibly Neil McDonough Moderator: TBD/Gary Miereanu
3:15 – 4:00 PM (Ballroom 20)
Joshua Jackson, Anna Torv, Jasika Nicole, John Noble, Blair Brown, Lance Reddick, Jeff Pinkner, Joel Wyman Moderator: Ken Tucker
3:30 – 4:15 PM (WB Booth)
HUMAN TARGET (Signing)
Matt Miller, Mark Valley, Chi McBride, Jackie Earle Haley
3:30 – 4:15 PM (WB Booth)
KEVIN SMITH (Signing)
4:15 – 5:00 PM (Ballroom 20)
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (Session)
Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Michael Trevino, Matt Davis, Kevin Williamson, Julie Plec Moderator: Marcos Siega
TBD (WB Booth)
MAD MAGAZINE – DC (Signing)
John Ficarra, Sam Viviano, Sergio Aragones, Tom Richmond, Kevin Shinick
4:30 – 5:15 PM (WB Booth)
SUCKER PUNCH (Signing)
5:15 – 6:15 PM (Room 6BCF)
Craig Silverstein, Maggie Q, Lyndsy Fonseca, Shane West Moderator: Tim Stack
4:30 – 5:30 PM (WB Booth)
DC SHOWCASE (Signing)
Thomas Jane, Bruce Timm, Joe Lansdale, Greg Weisman, Alan Burnett, possibly Neil McDonough.
5:30 – 6:30 PM (WB Booth)
Jeff Pinkner, Joel Wyman, Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, John Noble, Lance Reddick, Blair Brown, Jasika Nicole
6:00 – 8:00 PM (Hall H)
KEVIN SMITH (Panel)
Hosted by Kevin Smith, and all things Kevin Smith
6:15 – 7:00 PM (Room 6BCF)
HUMAN TARGET (Session)
Matt Miller, Mark Valley, Chi McBride, Jackie Earle Haley Room 6BCF
10:00 PM–12:00 AM (Bayfront Hilton Indigo Ballroom )
COP OUT/MAXIMUM COMEDY MODE – Premiere (Screening)
Introduction by Kevin Smith
10:00 – 11:00 AM (Ballroom 20)
Brian Peterson, Kelly Souders, Tom Welling, Erica Durance, Justin Hartley, Cassidy Freeman Moderator: Geoff Johns
11:15 AM-12:15 PM (Ballroom 20)
Sera Gamble, Eric Kripke, Ben Edlund, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, Jim Beaver Moderator: Brian Truitt
11:45 – 12:45 PM (WB Booth)
SCOOBY DOO (Signing)
Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone, Matthew Lillard, Mitch Watson, Dan Krall
12:45 – 1:45 PM (WB Booth )
Ben Edlund, Jim Beaver, Sera Gamble, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Eric Kripke, Misha Collins
1:00 – 2:00 PM (Room 6BCF)
UNNATURAL HISTORY (Session)
Mike Werb, Kevin G. Schmidt, Jordan Gavaris, Italia Ricci, Martin Donovan Moderator: Rich Sands
2:15 – 3:15 PM (Room 6BCF)
SCOOBY DOO (Session)
Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone, Matthew Lillard, Mitch Watson, Dan Krall
2:15 – 3:15 PM (WB Booth)
UNNATURAL HISTORY (Signing)
Mike Werb, Kevin G. Schmidt, Jordan Gavaris, Italia Ricci, Martin Donovan
All good thingsâ€¦
From 1997 to 2009, the fans of Gargoyles have pulled together to celebrate the show we love so much. Our camaraderie has been a joy and an inspiration. In the twelve years since that first small convention in New York City, many of us have forged lifelong friendships, grown both personally and professionally, and taken away unique experiences from the phenomenon that is Gargoyles fandom.
But, just as a gargoyle can no more stop protecting the castle than breathing the air, eventually all good things must come to an end.
We, the fans, have all taken Gargoyles full circle. It is with bittersweet regret that the staff of The Gathering of the Gargoyles announces that this year’s convention will be the last. Thirteen conventions have made for a run lasting longer than many of us ever imagined when we gathered for the first time in 1997, and for that we should all be very proud. But do not despair, as we are most certainly going out with a bang!
We are very happy – no, we are ecstatic – to announce that joining us for our final outing will be none other than the voice of Demona herself, Marina Sirtis! She joins an all-star guest list that already includes Gargoyles voice actors Keith David (Goliath), Bill Fagerbakke (Broadway), Thom Adcox (Lexington), and Elisa Gabrielli (Obsidiana). And lest we forget, Greg Weisman, the creator of the show, will be joining us, as well, along with at least a dozen other guests from the Gargoyles writing and production team.
So please join us in our last hurrah, our shout in the night, our 13th Annual and final Gathering of the Gargoyles. This will be the one to remember. This will be your last chance to experience The Gathering before it’s all over for good. It’s not too late to grab it. Let’s make this a party to remember!
To register, visit: http://www.gatheringofthegargoyles.com/g2009/registration.html
Convention Guest Update:
As revealed above, The Gathering of the Gargoyles is delighted to announce that Marina Sirtis, voice of Demona on Gargoyles and Star Trek: The Next Generation’s Counselor Deanna Troi, will be one of our many special guests!
Newly confirmed special guests from Gargoyles and The Spectacular Spider-Man also include:
Bill Fagerbakke – Voice of Broadway (G), Patrick Star on SpongeBob Squarepants
Vanessa Marshall – Voice of Mary Jane Watson (S)
Joey Mason – Color Supervisor / Background Painter (G)
Doug Murphy – Storyboard Artist (G)
Daran Norris – Voice of J. Jonah Jameson (S)
Our complete guest list now features over 30 industry professionals, with even more to be announced in the coming weeks! As always, for complete details, please visit:
The Gathering 2009 will take place August 21-24, 2009 at the fabulous Hilton in Universal City, located at the main entrance to Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal CityWalk!
Hilton Los Angeles / Universal City
555 Universal Hollywood Drive
Universal City, California, 91608
Toll free: 1-800-HILTONS
The Hilton is offering a block rate of $159 per night (double occupancy) to Gathering attendees who call for reservations by July 23, 2009. Please mention that you are with “The Gathering of the Gargoyles” when calling to receive this special rate. For more information and a link for online reservations, please visit:
The Hilton has informed us that our room block is filling up fast, so please don’t delay in making your plans to join us!
Dates to Remember:
July 23, 2009 – Deadline for hotel reservations at the Hilton Los Angeles / Universal City to receive the Gathering’s discounted block rate.
July 31, 2009 – Final day of pre-registration.
August 7, 2009 – Deadline for Music Video Contest submissions.
August 21 – 24, 2009 – The 13th Annual Gathering of the Gargoyles.
Questions? Comments? Contact us at: email@example.com