EAST COAST COMICON RETURNS TO NY/NJ METRO AREA
Features Legendary Comic Creators, Actors, Wrestlers and the Famous Film Vehicles
Secaucus, NJ—New Jersey’s largest comic convention returns to the Meadowlands Exposition Center on April 29-30. Guests include an array of recognizable pop culture figures and some of the world’s top comic book creators. East Coast Comicon is proud to announce the appearance of Danny Trejo (Machete, Heat), Ernie Hudson (Ghostbusters, The Crow), Tony Todd (Candyman, Flash), Dawn Wells (Gilligan’s Island), Kevin Nash (WWE), and a rare reunion of the original cast members of Lost in Space, including Angela Cartwright, Mark Goddard, Marta Kristen, and Bill Mumy. All are available for photos and autographs (prices vary).More than seventy (70) comic artists and writers will be on hand including
More than seventy (70) comic artists and writers will be on hand including legendary creators, George Perez and Marv Wolfman, whose ground-breaking work on the New Teen Titans is the inspiration for the popular Cartoon Network Series Teen Titans Go! Fans of comic cinema are sure to want to meet Keith Giffen (co-creator of Rocket Raccoon) and Fabian Nicienza (co-creator of Deadpool).Others appearing include superstars Art Adams (X-Men), Kyle Baker (Plastic Man), Mike Zeck (Secret Wars, Punisher), Simon Bisley (Judge Dredd, Lobo), Mike Grell (Green Arrow), Denny O’Neill (Batman), and Tim Bradstreet (Punisher). Classic comics talent will also be on hand to meet fans, including Allen Bellman (Captain America), Joe Giella (The Flash, Batman), and original Marvel bullpen artist Larry Lieber, who co-created Iron Man,
Classic comics talent will also be on hand to meet fans, including Allen Bellman (Captain America), Joe Giella (The Flash, Batman), and original Marvel bullpen artist Larry Lieber, who co-created Iron Man, Ant Man, and Thor. Also Guinness Book of World Records will be present to recognize the career of artist Ken Bald. Animation directors and artists of Ren & Stimpy Bill Wray will be on hand.There’s comics fun for all ages, including a Kids Love Comics section that offers
Animation directors and artists of Ren & Stimpy Bill Wray will be on hand.There’s comics fun for all ages, including a Kids Love Comics section that offers activities all day including how to make comics, drawing lessons, and more. Over a dozen kid’s-friendly professional comic artists will be there to teach and sell their books.
Photo ops are available to get your picture taken with some of the most recognized vehicles from movies & tv. Parked onsite are Batmobiles from three iterations of the caped crusader (’66, ’89, and ’05), the Monkees Mobile, the Munsters Koach, Stephen King’s Christine, and the Lost in Space chariot. For the first time, East Coast Comicon is pleased to present a 3-D diorama of the Star Wars trash compactor, which allows you to re-enact a famous scene. (Prices vary for photo ops).
Over 200 vendors will be offering a wide assortment from dollar box comics to super-rare comics. Posters, books, graphic novels, T-shirts, art, toys, and many other collectible items will be sold. And on Sunday afternoon, the East Coast Comicon Cosplay Contest will award $500 for the best costume. Many other prizes and trophies will be awarded. The contest begins at 4 pm.
Location: Meadowlands Exposition Center
Dates: April 29 & 30, 2017
Times: 10 am to 6pm Sat & Sun
Adult Tickets $30.50
Kids Ticket $9.50 (ages 6 to 12) Sunday Adult Tickets $26.50 Kids Ticket $7.50 Sunday (ages 6 to 12) CHILDREN 5 AND UNDER ADMITTED FREE WHEN ACCOMPANIED BY A TICKET HOLDING ADULT (limit 2 children per adult)
2 day Weekend Pass $52.50
2 day Weekend Pass Early admission $82.50
VIP Ticket $135.50 (limited to 100 tickets)
Early entry to the convention (enter at 9:30 am, regular ticket holders enter after 10 am) • Two day pass • Seating in first two rows for all panels (until full). Must be seated before panel begins. • Go to front of all lines for Two (2) different signings. • East Coast Comicon poster. • Your choice of East Coast Comicon T-shirt
Day of Show Tickets:
Kids 6 to 12 yrs old $10
HeroesCon welcomes Fabian Nicieza, co-creator of DEADPOOL, to their 35th anniversary show on June 16-18, 2017 at the Charlotte Convention Center. This will be his first appearance in North Carolina in over twenty years.
Fabian wanted to let his fans know his prices for the various items he’ll be offering.
Fabian Nicieza Autograph Signing Charges:
$10 fee for all Deadpool comics and merchandise, X-Men, X-Force, New Mutants, Cable, Cable & Deadpool
$20 for ALL graded comics
All other titles (New Warriors, Thunderbolts, Robin, etc.) FREE.
$10 exclusive DEADPOOL autograph card (art by Patrick Zircher) 5 1/2″ x 8″
$20 or 2 for $30: Exclusive DEADPOOL print (art by Kevin Maguire, original abusive dialogue by Fabian) 12″ x 18″
BUYING AN ADVANCE PASS MEANS YOU’LL GET ANY ADVANCE INCENTIVES WE OFFER, FREE!
ENTRY WILL BE $25: FRI $25: SAT $20: SUN / AT THE SHOW ITSELF, SO YOU SAVE AS MUCH AS $20 BY PURCHASING ADVANCE PASSES TODAY! TICKETS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE, UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES WE MAY CREDIT AN UNUSABLE TICKET TOWARD FUTURE TICKET PURCHASES.
HEROES CONVENTION was founded in 1982 by Shelton Drum, owner of Charlotte’s Heroes Aren’t Hard To Find comics shop. Since then the convention has become famous for its comics-first and family-friendly atmosphere, where fans can mingle directly with professionals and exhibitors. Boasting an incredible guest list built mainly on reputation and goodwill, HeroesCon is known nationwide as a “must” on the summer schedule, drawing fans, exhibitors, and creators from all over the world to the Charlotte Convention Center.
|Convention Website Address|
|This convention will take place:|
|Start Date (Format mm/dd/yyyy)|
|End Date (Format mm/dd/yyyy)|
|About This Convention|
|Orillia Comic-Con is a NEW comic book convention located in Orillia, Canada. Orillia Comic-Con strives to be Ontario’s best and truest comic con featuring fandoms of multiple genres. As long-time fans of comic books, toys, pop-culture, animation, scifi and fantasy, the promoter (Dr.Comics) wanted to bring that style event to Orillia.
The show has exhibitors that cater to a wide-spectrum of interests including comic books, magazines, toys, games, movies, television, anime, manga, cosplay, artwork, sketches and apparel plus much more. In addition, a roster of comic industry professionals and fandom-related celebrities are in attendance for attendees to meet and greet. This will be one show not to miss!
|Venue Name and Address|
|Geneva Event Centre & Orillia Opera House
16 West Street South
Orillia, Ontario L3V1V4
|Number of Dealer/Exhibitor Tables|
|Please select the Category that best describes the convention|
|Fabian Nicieza, Mark Bagley, Bob Layton & Leonard Kirk|
Florida Supercon is the LARGEST Comic Con in Miami. Supercon takes place JULY 1-4, 2016 at THE MIAMI BEACH CONVENTION CENTER and FILLMORE MIAMI BEACH AT THE JACKIE GLEASON THEATER!
Find the best in Comic Books, Media Guests, Anime, Animation, Video Games, Fantasy, Sci-Fi and Pop Culture in South Florida. Florida Supercon is 4 days of fun featuring celebrity guests, comic book creators, voice actors, industry guests, cosplayers, artists, writers, panels, Q&A’s, films & shorts, costume & cosplay contests, vendors, parties, anime, workshops, video gaming and more!
Some of the highlights for Florida Supercon 2016 include:
- Star Trek 50th Anniversary Celebration: William Shatner “Captain Kirk”, Walter Koenig “Pavel Chekov”, Michael Dorn “Worf”, Denise Crosby “Tasha Yar”, Robert Picardo “The Doctor”, René Auberjonois “Odo”, Robert Duncan McNeill “Tom Paris”, David Warner “Chancellor Gorkon & St. John Talbot”, Chase Masterson “Leeta the Bajoran”, and Star Trek: The Motion Picture Cinematographer Bruce Logan.
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow star: Casper Crump “Vandal Savage”.
- FOX’S Gotham star: Ben McKenzie “Jim Gordon”.
- Doctor Who star: Alex Kingston “River Song.”
- The Walking Dead Cast Members: Michael Cudlitz “Abraham Ford”, and Denise Crosby “Mary”.
- Star Wars Cast Members: Jeremy Bulloch “Boba Fett”, Tim Rose “Admiral Ackbar”, Jessica Henwick “Jessika Pava”, Chris Parsons “4-Lom”, and Star Wars: A New Hope special effects co-ordinator Bruce Logan.
- First Time Ever TRON Reunion: Bruce Boxleitner “TRON”, David Warner “Sark”, Cindy Morgan “Yori”, and TRON Cinematographer Bruce Logan.
- Game of Thrones cast members: Natalia Tena “Osha” and Jessica Henwick “Nymeria Sand”.
- Harry Potter stars: Natalia Tena “Tonks”, and Devon Murray “Seamus Finnigan”.
- Sesame Street cast members: Emilio Delgado “Luis” and Bob McGrath “Bob Johnson”.
- Steven Universe stars: Zach Callison “Steven”, Michaela Dietz “Amethyst”, and Grace Rolek “Connie”.
- Wrestling Superstars: Mick Foley, Diamond Dallas Page, Mickie James, The Godfather, Road Warrior Animal, and Demolition.
- Pokémon 20th Anniversary Celebration: Veronica Taylor “Ash Ketchum”, Michael Liscio Jr. “Clemont and Inkay”, Tara Sands “Bulbasaur, Richie, Sammy, Oddish and Jasmine”, Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld “Bonnie, Nurse Joy, Jasmine and Audino”, and Haven Paschall “Serena, Concordia, and Ellie”.
- Anime Stars: Vic Mignogna (Fullmetal Alchemist, Dragon Ball Z, Ouran High School Host Club), Caitlin Glass (Fullmetal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, Ouran High School), Steve Blum (Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo), Trina Nishimura (Attack on Titan, Witchblade, Claymore), and Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (Ghost In The Shell, Sailor Moon).
- Animation Stars: Tara Strong (Teen Titans Go), Jeremy Shada (Adventure Time), Dana Snyder (Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Squidbillies), Jim Cummings (Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Darkwing Duck), Larry Kenney (Thundercats, Count Chocula), Charles Martinet (Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Toadsworth, Baby Mario, and Baby Luigi for Nintendo), Steve Blum (Transformers: Prime, Wolverine and the X-Men, Legend of Korra), and Andy Sipes (Triptank, Code Monkeys, and Archer).
- Dozens of Comic Book Artists and Writers: Keith Giffen, Greg Capullo, Fabian Nicieza, Joe Keatinge, Leila del Duca, Neal Adams, José Luis Garcia-Lopez, Jorge Molina, Ramón Pérez, Jill Thompson, Colleen Doran, Scott Kolins, Allen Bellman, Scott Hepburn, Trevor Von Eeden, Elliot S! Maggin, Brad Walker, Khary Randolph, John Beatty, Shawn Crystal, Brent Schoonover, Cory Smith, Tony Bedard, Mateus Santolouco, Tony Bedard, Jose Delbo, Greg Horn, Andy Kuhn, and many more!
- Power Ranger Cast Members: Austin St. John, Christopher Khayman Lee, Steve Cardenas, and Dan Southworth.
- More celebrities including: Henry Winkler (Happy Days, Children’s Hospital, The Waterboy), Kel Mitchell (Kenan & Kel, Good Burger, Mystery Men), Lisa Corrao (Every Witch Way), and many more to be announced!
- Multiple costume and cosplay events each day of the show, with thousands of dollars in cash and prizes on the line!
- Over 500,000 square feet of convention space featuring 700 booths and tables with vendors, celebrity guests, artists, filmmakers, and exhibits. 3 stages of entertainment, video games, plus a dozen rooms for panels, tabletop gaming and screenings.
Click here to get tickets.
FSC is JULY 1-4, 2016
THE MIAMI BEACH CONVENTION CENTER & FILLMORE MIAMI BEACH AT THE JACKIE GLEASON THEATER
1901 Convention Center Dr. • Miami Beach, FL 33139 • 305.673.7311
SUPERCON PHONE: 954.399.1330 email@example.com
New Jersey Comic Expo announced their first guest for 2016 is superstar artist David Finch! A long time fan favorite artist with runs on New Avengers, Ultimate X-Men, and Wonder Woman he is currently the artist on DC Comics Batman: Rebirth. Other guests include Paul Jenkins (Batman: The Dark Knight), Fabian Nicieza (co-creator of Deadpool), and Colleen Doran (upcoming Troll Bridge)!
Tickets for the 2016 New Jersey Comic Expo are NOW ON SALE! Take advantage of a low introductory price on tickets if you buy early this year! A weekend ticket is JUST $45, Saturday is $30 and Sunday is $25, so get your tickets now before prices go up! Remember! Kids 10 & under are FREE! (Limit 2 kids per paid adult). The convention will take place on November 19-20, 2016. Connect with social media – Facebook, Twitter & Instagram for the most up to the minute guest and event updates!
More details are on the website: www.newjerseycomicexpo.com
About New Jersey Comic Expo:
New Jersey Comic Expo is an annual event held at the New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center every fall. It’s a celebration of comic books and pop culture that showcases the exceptional works of talented writers, artists, illustrators and creators of all types of pop culture. At New Jersey Comic Expo you’ll find exhibitors promoting and selling all types of related products, as well as entertaining and educational programs, guest signings, and meet & greet sessions with celebrities. New Jersey Comic Expo is a production of MAD Event Management, LLC. Visit www.madeventmanagement.com for additional information.
LONG BEACH COMIC EXPO ANNOUNCES SPECIAL GUESTS, SPONSORSHIPS AND PROGRAMMING HIGHLIGHTS FOR FEBRUARY 20 & 21
February 15, Long Beach, CA – In advance of Long Beach Comic Expo, Mad Event Entertainment unveils an all star guest line up, along with sponsors, innovative programs and new partners, in preparation for the 7th annual Long Beach Comic Expo this coming weekend. The Expo will play host to more than 120 guests and 80 panels and will take over two exhibit halls of the Long Beach Convention Center.
Long Beach Comic Expo recognizes the following special guests for their unparalleled excellence in the realm of both comic books and animation. As comic book culture remains at the core of Long Beach Comic Expo, we are proud to announce the following special guests appearing at this year’s show:
• Fabian Nicieza, co-creator of Marvel’s DEADPOOL, which premiered in theaters on February 12, 2016;
• Chris Claremont, writer of THE UNCANNY X-MEN, of the most beloved and influential comics series in the history of the medium;
• Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner, bestselling co-writers of DC entertainment’s HARLEY QUINN and co-creators of SUPER ZERO from Aftershock Comics;
• Rachel and Terry Dodson, comic book artists on STAR WARS: PRINCESS LEIA, TEEN TITANS, and HARLEY QUINN;
• Jae Lee, Eisner award-winning artist of Marvel’s INHUMANS, FANTASTIC FOUR; 1234, and DC’s BEFORE WATCHMEN, BATMAN/SUPERMAN
• Greg Weisman, acclaimed animation writer and producer of STAR WARS: REBELS; YOUNG JUSTICE, and more. Author of the fan favorite RAIN OF GHOSTS YA novels;
Click here for a complete list of guests.
• Long Beach Comic Expo is proud to welcome Academy of Art as its newest Premier Sponsor. Academy of Art University is the largest private art and design school in the United States; offering classes online and at their expansive San Francisco campus. Join them at their booth to discuss education, applying, and careers in illustration, animation, game design, costume design and much more. Several Academy of Art artists will be in attendance, presenting demos and instructing in live drawing sessions.
• Additional sponsors include: Bernina, Comicraft, Lyft, SGX Pring, Sun Newspapers, and Triple 9.
As in past years, attendees will be treated to a wide array of programming (Click to download a PDF of the programming schedule). Highlights include:
* The return of Space Expo, featuring two days of workshops and panels presented by the Columbia Memorial Space Center.
* Publisher panels featuring writers and artists from DC, Marvel, Dark Horse, and Image.
* #MakeComics workshops where aspiring writers and artists and fans can learn the entire process of making comics from comic book greats all weekend long. Topics include How to Build a Portfolio, Breaking Into Comics, Writing and Marketing.
* The second annual Dwayne McDuffie Award for Diversity event with renowned reporter (THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) and acclaimed comic book writer (GENIUS) Marc Bernardin who will be the event’s keynote speaker.
* Amazing animation panels: DISNEY AFTERNOON, GARGOYLES,- and YOUNG JUSTICE, featuring major voice actors.
* GeekFest Film Fest films at Long Beach Comic Expo, the only Los Angeles area venue to host the full slate of programming for the world’s 1st traveling film fest of “geek” films.
* Kids programming including How To Draw Comics for Kids.
* A Saturday night Cosplay Contest and Cosplay panels.
Long Beach Comic Expo has two additional discounts to offer attendees this year. Attendees who present their badge at the popular Aquarium of the Pacific will gain admission to the aquarium for only $9.00, discounted from the normal rate of $29.95! This discount is good, both the weekend of the show, as well as the following weekend. LYFT will be the official car service of this year’s show, offering discounted rides to attendees. Details can be found on site at the show.
Enjoy an exciting weekend full of exceptional guests, exhibitors, and engaging panels, at Long Beach Comic Expo, Saturday, February 20 from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm and Sunday, February 21 from 10:00 am – 5:00 PM at the Long Beach Convention Center. Tickets are available now at www.longbeachcomicexpo.com.
Follow Long Beach Comic Expo on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news and information.
ABOUT LONG BEACH EXPO: Long Beach Comic Expo is an annual event held at the Long Beach Convention Center that celebrates comic books and pop culture and showcases the exceptional works of talented writers, artists, illustrators and creators of all types of pop culture. At Long Beach Comic Expo, you’ll find exhibitors promoting and selling all types of related products, as well as entertaining and educational programs for all ages, guest signings and meet & greet sessions with celebrities. Long Beach Comic Expo is a MAD Event Management, LLC production. To learn more and purchase tickets, please visit www.longbeachcomicexpo.com.
Writer Fabian Nicieza (X-Force, Deadpool, Legion Lost) and Reilly Brown (Deadpool: The Gauntlet, Incredible Hercules, Lobo) appear at JHU Comic Books on Wednesday December 16th from 6:00 – 8:00 PM to sign Deadpool & Cable: Split Second #1!
**Purchase of Deadpool and Cable: Split Second #1 required to participate in signing event.
JHU Comic Books MANHATTAN
32 East 32nd Street, New York, NY 10016
New Jersey Comic Expo (#NJCE) makes its debut this weekend on November 21st and 22nd with several special guests!
Best-selling and fan favorite superstar comic book artist Jim Lee will be making a rare appearance at NJCE on Sunday, November 22nd. Jim’s appearance at NJCE is his final U.S. convention appearance of the year! Attendees will have the chance to line up for a special TWO HOUR hour signing with a two-item limit! The signing will begin at 10AM and will be first come, first served.
Writer Garth Ennis, best known as the co-creator of the Vertigo comic Preacher with Steve Dillon, which is coming soon to AMC, and his fan beloved nine-year run on Marvel’s Punisher. So if you have a stack of the plethora of comics authored by Mr. Ennis, you may want to bring them to the 2015 NJCE, because this will be his ONLY appearance in the great state of New Jersey.
Superstar Comic Book artist John Cassaday will be making a rare appearance this weekend at the New Jersey Comic Expo! Appearing both Saturday & Sunday, John who most recently handled the art on the first six issues of Marvel’s flagship Star Wars book, will be signing books for fans and will also be available for meet & greet session via our VIP packages.
Angel and Person of Interest’s Amy Acker will be joining us on Saturday and Drea de Matteo (The Sopranos, Sons of Anarchy) and from Marvel’s Daredevil on NetFlix Peter Shinkoda and Tommy Walker will be there all weekend. In addition to signing autographs for fans (Additional fees apply) at their tables in our Celeb Signing Area we will also be offering the opportunity to have a professional photo with your favorite celeb taken by Epic Photo-Ops, the convention photo pros.
Other guests include: Mark Bagley, Frank J. Barbiere, Chris Batista, Ryan Bodenheim, Ivan Brandon, June Brigman, Jim Calafiore, Dennis Calero, Joe Caramagna, Paul Castiglia, Chris Claremont, Toby Cypress, Vito Delsante, Todd Dezago, Steve Ellis, The Fraim Bros, Bryan J.L. Glass, Justin Gray, Scott Hanna, Joe Harris, Edwin Huang, Jamal Igle, Jeff King, Joseph Michael Linsner, Shawn Martinbrough, Ben McCool, Mark Morales, Rags Morales, Rudy Nebres, Fabian Nicieza, Cary Nord, Carl Potts, Rodney Ramos, Tom Raney, Ivan Reis, Rod Reis, Dave Roman, Craig Rousseau, Fernando Ruiz, Buddy Scalera, Bob Schreck, Jeffery Shultz, Alex Simmons, Louise Simonson, Walter Simonson, Frank Tieri, Peter J. Tomasi, Ethan Van Sciver, Charles Paul Wilson III, and more! For the full guest list, tickets, and further details please check the website: www.newjerseycomicexpo.com
Writer Fabian Nicieza, co-creator of Deadpool, appears at Steve’s Comic Relief’s Grand Re-Opening on Saturday July 11, 2015 from 1:00 pm until 5:00 pm alongside local artist Jack Lopez, Tom Romano, Laith Alabbad, Micky Fiedler, David G. Hardy, Bob Hazel, Alexis Rivera, Amber Morgan of Beads of Rohan, Craig Blake, Chris Alvarez, Kelly Gaspar, and Beth Brubaker will be painting faces!
Steve’s Comic Relief
930 Woodbourne Rd, Levittown, PA 19056
Comments Off on NYC – Convergence Signing
Fabian Nicieza, ChrisCross, Stuart Moore, and Gus Storms sign at JHU Comic Books on Wednesday, April 22nd from 6:00 – 8:00 pm!
*Purchase of Convergence: Justice League of America #1 or Convergence: Superboy and the Legion #1 required to participate in signing.
JHU Comic Books MANHATTAN
32 East 32nd Street, New York, NY 10016