To celebrate the 30th anniversary of “Star Trek: The Next Generation,” Silicon Valley Comic Con will host a special ticketed event “Star Trek: The Next Generation 30th Anniversary Reunion” hosted by William Shatner and featuring Jonathan Frakes (Commander Riker), Marina Sirtis (Counselor Troi), Brent Spiner (Lt. Commander Data), Gates McFadden (Dr. Crusher), Denise Crosby (Lt. Tasha Yar / Commander Sela), and Robert O’Reilly (Gowron). Tickets are on sale NOW!
There will be TWO ticket levels available: Captain’s Chair and Bridge Pass. You WILL NOT need to have a SVCC pass to have access to this event. If you’ve already purchased a VIP pass to SVCC – you will receive special benefits for this event.
CAPTAIN’S CHAIR $40
VIP experience: premium seating will be roped off for VIPs, so reserve a seat and skip the line! Receive early access to the room an hour in advance to scout out and reserve seats outside the VIP area if desired. Dedicated VIP line for easy access to the room.
BRIDGE PASS $10
General admission to the Star Trek: The Next Generation 30th anniversary panel. Open seating for general admission. Doors open at 6pm, panel starts at 6:30pm.
With Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak at the helm, Silicon Valley Comic Con celebrates the Age of the Geek by bringing together America’s two greatest superheroes: pop culture and technology. Featuring top celebrities, tech innovators, comics, scientists, independent artists, cosplay, video games, virtual reality, consumer electronics, music, apps and more, Silicon Valley Comic Con is where the entertainment and technology worlds intersect. Silicon Valley Comic Con 2017 will take place April 21-23, 2017 at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center and surrounding downtown San Jose locations.
For further information please go to the website: www.svcomiccon.com
|RocCon! Rochesters ComicCon & Pop Culture Convention|
|Convention Website Address|
|This convention will take place:|
|Start Date (Format mm/dd/yyyy)|
|End Date (Format mm/dd/yyyy)|
|About This Convention|
|A mutli-genre convention featuring Comic Books, Anime, Sci-Fi & Gaming!
Many panel rooms! Guest panels in our wonderful 1800 seat theatre!
|Venue Name and Address|
|Kodak Event Center
200 West Ridge Road
Rochester, NY 14615
|Number of Dealer/Exhibitor Tables|
|Please select the Category that best describes the convention|
|JEREMY BULLOCH! BOBA FETT FROM “STAR WARS, THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK!” DENISE CROSBY! ” Tasha Yar in Star Trek Next Generation and Mary in “The Walking Dead”, “Pet Seminary” PATRICIA QUINN! MAGENTA FROM “THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW” Original Movie version DAVID YOST! “Billy Cranston”, the Original BLUE Power Ranger! GLEN MORSHOWER: “Aaron Pierce” in 24, General Lane in SuperGirl Multiple Comic Book Artists Including Mark Sparacio and many others!|
The next Grand Rapids Comic-Con will be held on October 21-23, 2016, at the DeVos Place in downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Friday, October 21: 2-8 pm with after-hours programming until 11 pm
Saturday, October 22: 10 am-7 pm with after hours programming until 11 pm
Sunday, October 23: 10 am until 5 pm
3-day pass: $40 advance, $50 at door
Friday only: $15 advance, $20 door
Saturday only: $20 advance, $25 door
Sunday only: $17 advance, $22 door
VIP pass: $149 advance only
Link to tickets is here.
Celebrity Guest List:
Wil Traval: “Jessica Jones”, “Arrow”, “Once Upon A Time”
Denise Crosby: Lt. Tasha Yar in “Star Trek: The Next Generation” and the leader of Terminus in “The Walking Dead”
Bruno Gunn: Brutus in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Sean Maher: Dr. Simon Tam in “Firefly”, Nightwing in several DC Comics animed Batman movies
Steve Blum: Zeb Orrelios in “Star Wars Rebels”, Spike Spiegel in “Cowboy Bebop”, Wolverine in numerous X-Men animated features
Bryce Papnebrook: Eren Jaeger in “Attack On Titan”, Rin in “Blue Exorcist”
Austin St. John: The original Red Ranger in “Mighty Morphin Power Rangers”
Steve Cardenas: Rocky DeSantos/Red Ranger in “Mighty Morphin Power Rangers”
Robin Shelby: Slimer in Ghostbusters 2 and Lady Slimer in Ghostbusters (2016)
Russell Hodgkinson: Doc in “Z-Nation”
Felix Silla: “Buck Rogers In The 25th Century”, “The Addams Family”, Star Wars: Episode VI–Return Of The Jedi
Rob Miller: “Face Off”
Dr. Mortose: local horror host
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) Cast Reunion!
Michelan Sisti * Leif Tilden * Josh Pais
Comic Guest List:
Kevin Eastman: co-creator of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Jae Lee: Batman/Superman, Before Watchmen: Ozymandias
Bob Camp: creatiuve writer/director of Ren and Stimpy
Joe Rubinstein: Wolverine, Micronauts, The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe
Stuart Sayger: The Walking Dead, Bionicle
Tony Kordos: Batman and Robin Eternal
Rodney Ramos: Transmetropolitan
Steve Lieber: Whiteout, The Spectacular Foes Of Spider-Man
Jeff Balke: Deadpooh, Fantastic Four
Allen Bellman: Golden Age artist for Captain America
Greg Weisman: Gargoyles, Star Wars Rebels
Vince Locke: Sandman, Deadworld
J. David Spurlock: publisher on Vanguard Publishing
Tony Isabella: Black Lightning, 1000 Comic Books You Must Read
K. Lynn Smith: Plume, Cards Against Humanity
Jeff Carlisle: The Guild, Star Wars, Doctor Who
William Messner-Loebs: The Flash, Wonder Woman
Dirk Manning: Legends Of Oz, Nightmare World
Jason Moore: Batman: Haunted Gotham, The Crusades
Arvell Jones: All-Star Squadron, The Avengers
Jeff Balke: Fantastic Four, Deadpooh
Comfort and Adam: The Uniques, Rainbows In The Dark
Jon Alderink: Superman, Justice League: Generation Lost
Dan Monroe: children’s book illustrator
Tyler and Sara Sowles: Durontus: The Lost Serpent, G-Fan magazine
…plus an extensive artist alley!
Best Selling Authors:
Anne Bishop: The Others, Black Jewels
Susan Dennard: Truthwitch, Something Strange and Deadly
Adam Bray: Marvel, Star Wars technical manuals
Eric Telchin: Black and White Factory
Courtney Allison Moulton: Angelfire
MarcyKate Connolly: Monstrous, Ravenous
New! Kids Area in Exhibit Hall C, including a huge LEGOs display, Hot Wheels track, Star wars coloring area, two science exhibits, and a ton more. Check it out!
100,000 square foot vending hall
Film festival (link here)
Electronic and board/card gaming rooms
Comic and 1950’s sci-fi displays
100-plus hours of programming
More information: www.grcomiccon.com
Florida Supercon is the LARGEST Comic Con in Miami. Supercon takes place JULY 1-4, 2016 at THE MIAMI BEACH CONVENTION CENTER and FILLMORE MIAMI BEACH AT THE JACKIE GLEASON THEATER!
Find the best in Comic Books, Media Guests, Anime, Animation, Video Games, Fantasy, Sci-Fi and Pop Culture in South Florida. Florida Supercon is 4 days of fun featuring celebrity guests, comic book creators, voice actors, industry guests, cosplayers, artists, writers, panels, Q&A’s, films & shorts, costume & cosplay contests, vendors, parties, anime, workshops, video gaming and more!
Some of the highlights for Florida Supercon 2016 include:
- Star Trek 50th Anniversary Celebration: William Shatner “Captain Kirk”, Walter Koenig “Pavel Chekov”, Michael Dorn “Worf”, Denise Crosby “Tasha Yar”, Robert Picardo “The Doctor”, René Auberjonois “Odo”, Robert Duncan McNeill “Tom Paris”, David Warner “Chancellor Gorkon & St. John Talbot”, Chase Masterson “Leeta the Bajoran”, and Star Trek: The Motion Picture Cinematographer Bruce Logan.
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow star: Casper Crump “Vandal Savage”.
- FOX’S Gotham star: Ben McKenzie “Jim Gordon”.
- Doctor Who star: Alex Kingston “River Song.”
- The Walking Dead Cast Members: Michael Cudlitz “Abraham Ford”, and Denise Crosby “Mary”.
- Star Wars Cast Members: Jeremy Bulloch “Boba Fett”, Tim Rose “Admiral Ackbar”, Jessica Henwick “Jessika Pava”, Chris Parsons “4-Lom”, and Star Wars: A New Hope special effects co-ordinator Bruce Logan.
- First Time Ever TRON Reunion: Bruce Boxleitner “TRON”, David Warner “Sark”, Cindy Morgan “Yori”, and TRON Cinematographer Bruce Logan.
- Game of Thrones cast members: Natalia Tena “Osha” and Jessica Henwick “Nymeria Sand”.
- Harry Potter stars: Natalia Tena “Tonks”, and Devon Murray “Seamus Finnigan”.
- Sesame Street cast members: Emilio Delgado “Luis” and Bob McGrath “Bob Johnson”.
- Steven Universe stars: Zach Callison “Steven”, Michaela Dietz “Amethyst”, and Grace Rolek “Connie”.
- Wrestling Superstars: Mick Foley, Diamond Dallas Page, Mickie James, The Godfather, Road Warrior Animal, and Demolition.
- Pokémon 20th Anniversary Celebration: Veronica Taylor “Ash Ketchum”, Michael Liscio Jr. “Clemont and Inkay”, Tara Sands “Bulbasaur, Richie, Sammy, Oddish and Jasmine”, Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld “Bonnie, Nurse Joy, Jasmine and Audino”, and Haven Paschall “Serena, Concordia, and Ellie”.
- Anime Stars: Vic Mignogna (Fullmetal Alchemist, Dragon Ball Z, Ouran High School Host Club), Caitlin Glass (Fullmetal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, Ouran High School), Steve Blum (Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo), Trina Nishimura (Attack on Titan, Witchblade, Claymore), and Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (Ghost In The Shell, Sailor Moon).
- Animation Stars: Tara Strong (Teen Titans Go), Jeremy Shada (Adventure Time), Dana Snyder (Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Squidbillies), Jim Cummings (Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Darkwing Duck), Larry Kenney (Thundercats, Count Chocula), Charles Martinet (Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Toadsworth, Baby Mario, and Baby Luigi for Nintendo), Steve Blum (Transformers: Prime, Wolverine and the X-Men, Legend of Korra), and Andy Sipes (Triptank, Code Monkeys, and Archer).
- Dozens of Comic Book Artists and Writers: Keith Giffen, Greg Capullo, Fabian Nicieza, Joe Keatinge, Leila del Duca, Neal Adams, José Luis Garcia-Lopez, Jorge Molina, Ramón Pérez, Jill Thompson, Colleen Doran, Scott Kolins, Allen Bellman, Scott Hepburn, Trevor Von Eeden, Elliot S! Maggin, Brad Walker, Khary Randolph, John Beatty, Shawn Crystal, Brent Schoonover, Cory Smith, Tony Bedard, Mateus Santolouco, Tony Bedard, Jose Delbo, Greg Horn, Andy Kuhn, and many more!
- Power Ranger Cast Members: Austin St. John, Christopher Khayman Lee, Steve Cardenas, and Dan Southworth.
- More celebrities including: Henry Winkler (Happy Days, Children’s Hospital, The Waterboy), Kel Mitchell (Kenan & Kel, Good Burger, Mystery Men), Lisa Corrao (Every Witch Way), and many more to be announced!
- Multiple costume and cosplay events each day of the show, with thousands of dollars in cash and prizes on the line!
- Over 500,000 square feet of convention space featuring 700 booths and tables with vendors, celebrity guests, artists, filmmakers, and exhibits. 3 stages of entertainment, video games, plus a dozen rooms for panels, tabletop gaming and screenings.
Click here to get tickets.
FSC is JULY 1-4, 2016
THE MIAMI BEACH CONVENTION CENTER & FILLMORE MIAMI BEACH AT THE JACKIE GLEASON THEATER
1901 Convention Center Dr. • Miami Beach, FL 33139 • 305.673.7311
SUPERCON PHONE: 954.399.1330 email@example.com
Comments Off on NYC – An Evening with Star Trek: The Next Generation
William Shatner hosts an evening with the cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation including Patrick Stewart, Levar Burton, Brent Spiner, Gates McFadden, Marina Sirtis, Michael Dorn, Denise Crosby, and John de Lancie at the Hammerstein Ballroom on Friday, October 10, 2014 at 7:30 PM! *Note: Cast members may be subject to change
If you would like to receive more information, please visit: www.newyorksuperweek.com.
Manhattan Center Hammerstein Ballroom
311 West 34th Street, New York, NY 10001
‘Buffyfest,’ ‘Batman,’ Julie Benz, Billy Dee Williams, Scott Thompson Panels Plus Fan Groups Parade, ‘Are You Smarter Than A Ghostbuster?’ Highlight Miami Comic Con Programming
‘Secrets of Pro Wrestling,’ Wizard Spotlights, ‘Wizard School’ and Costume Contests Also On Tap February 26-27 at Miami Airport Convention Center (MACC)
MIAMI, February 10, 2011 – Wizard World Miami Comic Con today announced its diverse programming schedule, featuring unique celebrity Q&A’s, movie screenings, game shows, artist schools and more for the event, set for Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 26-27 at the Miami Airport Convention Center.
Some of the highlights include:
* Rare Q&A panels with Scott Thompson and Julie Benz , as well as popular Comic Con guests Billy Dee Williams, Adam West and Burt Ward
* “Are You Smarter than a Ghostbuster” featuring Wizard World’s favorite Ghostbuster, Ernie Hudson
* “Buffyfest” with Nicholas Brendon and “Vampire Diaries” with Clare Kramer and Mercedes McNab
* Troopers, knights, Ghostbusters and other groups take over the Convention floor with a parade of fan groups
* Saturday evening programming for adults only, 300 Brigade Villains Unite Show and the Bagged and Boarded “Smodcast”
* Wizard Art School and Q&A’s featuring leading artists like Bill Sinkiewicz, Mike Grell, Phil Jimenez, Alé Garza, Michael Golden, Greg Horn and others
* The popular adult costume contest and fun kids costume contest with great prizes
Miami Comic Con programming will take place in Room A and Room B at the Miami Airport Convention Center, and is included with admission to the event. Seating for panels is strictly limited and available on a first come first serve basis and each room will be cleared between panels. The full schedule is below:
Exposed: Secrets Of Professional Wrestling
Wrestlers Kevin Nash, Candice Michelle and Angela Fong give fans the low down on what’s real and what’s not in the world of professional wrestling. (Room B)
Julie Benz Q&A
As a star of hit shows like “Buffy the Vampire Slayer,” “Dexter” and “No Ordinary Family,” Benz talks to fans about her extensive career, ups and downs in the industry and her thoughts on the new generation of sci-fi and fantasy on television. (Room A)
Billy Dee Williams Q&A
Lando lands Miami Comic Con, as the coolest man in Star Wars history sits down to take fan questions. (Room A)
Filipe Andrade Unleashed
Andrade dishes on his new X-Men project: X-Men Unleashed, and offers tips about sustaining a career in comics whether you live in Manhattan or Siberia. (Room B)
Groups Of The Con Parade
Join troopers, knights, Ghostbusters and more, as they parade around the convention floor.
Buffyfest With Nicholas Brendon
Buffy’s “Xander Harris” sits down to take fan questions about life during and after the pop culture phenomenon. (Room A)
The Cutting Edge W/ Bill Sienkiewicz, David Mack And J. David Spurlock
Innovators Bill Sienkiewicz, David Mack, and J. David Spurlock discuss the wilder side of comics art. (Room B)
Are You Smarter Than A Ghostbuster? With Ernie Hudson
Think you know GHOSTBUSTERS? Go head-to-head with Mr. “Winston Zeddemore” himself, as the Orlando Ghostbusters test your movie knowledge of the 1984 classic. (Room A)
Tex: The Art Of Mark Texeira
The legendary Ghost Rider, Sabertooth, Wolverine artist talks with award-winning author J. David Spurlock (Room B)
Batman And Robin W/ Adam West And Burt Ward
The original ’60s Dynamic Duo reteams for this one-of-a-kind Q&A, where Batman and Robin drop their masks and talk about their lady co-stars, the villains they faced and the wild nights after the show!
Wizard Spotlight: Jim Starlin
Join award-winning Warlock and Captain Marvel writer-artist Jim Starlin, as he hosts a crash-course in comic writing. (Room B)
Miami Ballroom Dancers
Come watch this Miami dance troupe heat up the dance floor with an amazing cha-cha routine. (Room A)
Behind The Scenes Of “danny Husk: The Hollow Planet
Scott Thompson (“The Kids in the Hall”) and Stephan Nilson (President of Frozen Beach Studios) will take you behind the scenes and into the pages of their newest graphic novel “Danny Husk: The Hollow Planet.” At the Q&A panel, several lucky attendees will win an autographed copy of “Danny Husk: The Hollow Planet,” the signed CGC preview of the OGN and a CGC certified autographed photo of Scott Thompson.
Between The Lines W/ Alé Garza
Fan-favorite artist Alé Garza takes fans on an artistic tour of his style and storytelling. (Room B)
Kid’s Costume Contest
Bring any kids 10 and under for this special event with great prizes just for families and the youngsters. (Room B)
Get your best costume together and come on down to Wizard’s Miami Comic Con costume contest for huge prizes and some of the craziest outfits you’ll see this weekend. (Room B)
The 3000 Brigade Presents: The Almost Got Em’ – Villains Unite Show!
This show is a parody of all aspects of convention, video game, comic, and anime fandom life. This time the 3000 Brigade will battle formidable foes, have sexy girls dances that interrupt everything, and of course ROCK YOUR SOCKS OFF in their sixth Spectacular Show! So be prepared to have your eyes and ears assaulted by the finest bunch of Cosplay/Comic Entertainers this side of the Mississippi. WARNING: This show can be crude, rude, explicit, and just plain wrong, so if you are easily offended please find something else to do at this fantastically awesome convention! (Room A)
Bagged And Boarded Smodcast W/ Matt Cohen And Branden Creecy
Join Matt Cohen, his friend Brendan Creecy and a special celebrity guest host, as they ponder and pontificate the finer points of existence…and generally offend a whole bunch of people. WARNING: Leave the kiddies at home; this program contains explicit content and is for adult audiences only! (Room A)
Wizard Spotlight: Denise Crosby
Starring as “Tasha Yar” on “Star Trek: The Next Generation”, Crosby dishes on her early exit from the series, her memories of the first episodes and how “Next Generation” continues to endure.
Who Wants To Be On A Reality Show?! Hosted By Jarrett “The Defuser” Crippen
Have you ever wanted to be on a reality show? Are you curious as to what the producers are looking for? Come get inside tips about reality shows and what it takes to win from the winner of Stan Lee’s “Who Wants to be a Superhero?” Season II. The Defuser (Jarrett Crippen) will talk about and answer questions regarding the audition process, competition, living conditions and other topics related to his show and reality shows in general. (Room B)
Buffyfest With Clare Kramer And Mercedes Mcnab
McNab and Kramer talk about their days as “Harmony” and “Glory” in “Buffy the Vampire Slayer.” (Room A)
Phil Jimenez: Breaking Into Comics
The School of Visual Arts instructor and long-time comic pro covers the dos and don’ts on pitching yourself to comic companies and editors. (Room B)
Ray Park Q&A
The “X-Men” and “Star Wars: Episode I—The Phantom Menace” star engages fans in this one-of-a-kind Q&A, where he discusses his extensive film biography and his evolution to genre icon. (Room A)
Storytelling With Michael Golden
No matter if you’re a writer, artist or a reader of comics, come for this sit-down with one of the most renowned storytellers in the business, Michael Golden, as he tells you a few tricks of the trade that will help you no matter what type of story you tell or enjoy, in whatever medium. It’s a rare opportunity to talk with the co-creator of X-Men Rogue, and groundbreaking penciler on such projects as Bucky O’Hare, The ’Nam, Micronauts, G.I. Joe, and much more. (Room B)
Between The Lines With Mike Grell
The legendary comics icon behind classic Legion of Super-Heroes Tales and Warlord talks about his tips of the trade and shares his secrets from making it in comics. (Room A)
Wizard’s Digital Art School With Greg Horn
Superstar Marvel and DC artist Greg Horn (Blackest Night covers) leads a discussion on digital art and takes you through his creative process. (Room A)
Miami Comic Con is the second stop on Wizard’s 2011 North American tour, which to date has 13 events scheduled. Hours are Saturday, February 26, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m., and Sunday, February 27, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.. Tickets are available in advance online at www.wizardworld.com/miami.html at up to a 20% savings over tickets purchased at the door. Advance adult single-day tickets are $25 ($30 on site); two-day weekend tickets are $40 ($45 on site), and tickets are free for children age 10 and under when accompanied by a paid adult (limit two children per adult). VIP packages with special entry and exclusive items are also available.