Superstar creator Jim Lee appears at Barnes & Noble on Saturday September 26, 2015 at 2:00 PM to sign Batman Noir: Hush for BATMAN DAY!
Presented in its original pencils and ink artwork by industry legend Jim Lee, BATMAN NOIR: HUSH highlights the grim, gritty atmosphere of Batman and Gotham City, and pits the Dark Knight against a city overrun with its legendary villains. Celebrate Batman Day on Saturday, September 26 at 2pm at Barnes & Noble Events, The Grove, when Jim Lee discusses and signs this gorgeous new Batman book. (NOTE: This is a wristbanded signing.)
Barnes & Noble – The Grove
189 The Grove Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90036
Writer Heath Corson appears at Challengers Comics from 5:00 to 7:00 PM on Wednesday, September 9th to sign BIZARRO!
1845 N. Western Ave, Chicago, IL 60647
John Romita Jr. is one of the comic book industry’s greatest artists. Join him in a discussion about redefining the greatest superhero of all time, SUPERMAN, and what it means to create a new legacy with DC Entertainment.
In case of rain, events are held under a tent at the Reading Room. In case of severe weather, please check bryantpark.org for the indoor location.
Writer David Walker appears at Cosmic Monkey Comics on Wednesday July 22, 2015 from 3:00 till 6:00 PM to sign the first issue of CYBORG from DC Comics.
Cosmic Monkey Comics
5335 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97213
DC Entertainment Takes Center Stage at Comic-Con International: San Diego 2015
Something for Everyone: Top Industry Talent Showcases DC Comics’ Newly-Expanded Line
Vertigo and MAD Magazine to Make Big News at the Con
Special edition, exclusive variant comic books available only to fans at SDCC!
DC Entertainment (DCE), one of the world’s largest English language comic book publishers, will roll out the red carpet for its fans at Comic-Con International: San Diego. An impressive 19 panels will put the spotlight squarely on DC Comics’ broad range of titles and tonalities, Vertigo’s creator-driven, genre storytelling, and MAD’s comedic take on all things pop culture. Additionally, fans attending the show can purchase DCE’s highly-collectible, exclusive variant comic books.
Fans will get to hear directly from the best comic talent in the industry at a slate of panels over the four-day pop culture celebration. DCE panels include:
- From iconic characters to emerging heroes, the expansive DC Universe allows for a wide range of tonalities and a rich universe of stories, enabling readers of all ages and interests to find their favorite series. Meet the top talent behind some of the most celebrated series including SUPERMAN’s new, award-winning writer Gene Luen Yang, BATGIRL artist Babs Tarr and writers Cameron Stewart and Brenden Fletcher, and BIZARRO writer Heath Corson, among others. Plus, get an advanced look at the highly-anticipated series CYBORG with writer David Walker ahead of its debut in July. Get ready for the New DC Universe with these panels: “Mysteries in Space” on Thursday, “Superman,” “Justice for All,” and “The Bad Guys” all on Friday, and on Saturday “The Lighter Side,” “Batman” featuring all-star creative team Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo, and “The Upstarts” featuring the most cutting-edge writers and artists in the industry.
- Following the release of bestselling and Eisner-nominated mini-series THE MULTIVERSITY, writer Grant Morrison will explain how he redefined the DC Universe, giving fans a look back (and forward) to where the far-reaching effects of The Multiversity will be felt most. Don’t miss “DC Entertainment – Grant Morrison: The Multiversity.” DC Entertainment – Grant Morrison: The Multiversity and Beyond – Saturday
- Join superstar JUSTICE LEAGUE writer Geoff Johns for an all-access and in-depth discussion. From Earth One to Darkseid War to all things in between, be here for this exclusive panel that will give you insight into one of the genre’s most influential contributors. DC Entertainment – One-on-One with Geoff Johns – Friday
- Dive into DC Entertainment – Page to Screen, a can’t miss panel celebrating DCE’s film, TV, game, and animation slates. Join talent behind the inner-workings, including moderator and TV GUIDE reporter Damian Holbrook, DCE Chief Creative Office Geoff Johns, Marc Guggenheim (Arrow, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow), Andrew Kreisberg (Arrow, The Flash) Heath Corson (Justice League: Throne Of Atlantis), and more! DC Entertainment – Page to Screen – Friday
- Find out where some of your favorite Vertigo titles are heading, and also be the first to hear about the new series on deck for the fall from comics’ most innovative imprint. Vertigo: What’s the Story – Thursday
- See what “The Usual Gang Of Idiots” at MAD Magazine are up to at the side-splitting, must-attend annual panel helmed by SVP and Executive Editor John Ficarra and a hilarious cast of characters. Mad about MAD – Thursday
- Check out the latest action figures, statues, props and more from the creative minds of DC Collectibles and get an exclusive sneak peek at upcoming releases. DC Collectibles –Thursday
Make sure to stop by DCE’s 4,500 square foot booth (#1915) – the hub for DCE talent signings, hands-on video gameplay, and artist demos, where attendees will have a chance to mingle with some of the best writers and artists in the business. Fans will also get a chance to take photos with their favorite characters with the DCE green screen.
Also checkout highly collectible, exclusive variant comic books available for SDCC attendees only through the Graphitti Designs booth #2314. Certain variants will only be available on specific days while others will be available throughout the convention. Variants include BLACK CANARY #1 (available Thursday, 7/9), BATMAN BEYOND #1 (available Friday, 7/10), MIDNIGHTER #1 (available Saturday, 7/11), BIZARRO #1 (available Sunday, 7/12), and variants available on all days include ROBIN: SON OF BATMAN #1, HARLEY QUINN #17, SUPERMAN #41, BATMAN #41, and JUSTICE LEAGUE #41. A special, rare, oversized gate-fold cover variant of JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #1 will only be available Saturday, 7/11.
Visit DCComics.com for a complete list of panels, and behind-the-scenes coverage and in-depth interviews directly from DCE’s popular web series, DC ALL ACCESS. Download the DC Entertainment Events App on Apple’s App Store or the Google Play Store to stay up to speed on all DC Entertainment signings, panels and stage events at San Diego Comic-Con.
Comics legend Bryan Hitch (Age of Ultron, The Authority, The Ultimates) appears at Gosh! Comics on Saturday, June 20, 2015 from 1:00 – 3:00 PM to launch the new JUSTICE LEAGUE!
The relaunch of everyone’s favorite superhero team the Justice League is finally here! This first oversize issue serves as a perfect jump on point for new readers As you probably know Bryan Hitch has drawn the Justice League before back in 2000, but this time around Bryan will not only be drawing all the action but but will also be the writer for the series.
1 Berwick St, SoHo, London W1F0DR
Becky Cloonan, Brenden Fletcher, Karl Kerschel, Tom King, Tim Seeley, Cameron Stewart, and Bat Group Editor Mark Doyle participate in a panel discussion about their new ‘Young Gotham’ graphic novels at Barnes & Noble on Saturday June 27, 2015 at 7:00 PM!
Barnes & Noble – El Cerrito Plaza
6050 El Cerrito Plaza, El Cerrito, CA 94530
Writer/artist Gene Luen Yang (Avatar:The Last Airbender, The Shadow Hero, American Born Chinese) appears at Flying Color Comics on Wednesday June 24, 2015 at 4:00 pm to sign his debut issue as the writer of SUPERMAN!
Flying Colors Comics
2980 Treat Blvd (at Oak Grove Rd), Concord, CA 94518
Artist Mick Gray appears at Flying Color Comics on Saturday June 20, 2015 at 1:00 pm to sign Robin: Son of Batman #1!
Flying Colors Comics
2980 Treat Blvd (at Oak Grove Rd), Concord, CA 94518
Paul Levitz appears at Midtown Comics Downtown to sign Dr. Fate #1 on Wednesday, June 17th at 7:00 PM!
Midtown Comics Downtown
64 Fulton Street, New York, New York 10038