Sting shows up at the WWE panel, Matthew McConaughey shows up to push Interstellar, and Microsoft releases a trailer for HALO Nightfall.
VIRTUAL REALITY MEETS MIDDLE EARTH — AND THE MUPPETS (!) AT WARNER BROS.’ STAR-PACKED BOOTH FOR COMIC-CON 2014
Go Into the Storm with the 4D Oculus Rift Experience and Get Up Close and Personal with Stars, Smaug, Sesame Street and Soft Kitty
Full Signing Schedule Released for Warner Bros. Booth
BURBANK, Calif. (July 22, 2014) — With Comic-Con 2014 only days away, the behind-she-scenes team at the Warner Bros. booth (#4545) is working its magic creating another must-see environment, including a 4-D immersive Oculus Rift experience allowing fans into the heart-stopping excitement of Warner Bros. upcoming Into the Storm film (unleashed on August 8, 2014); an epic-sized LEGO® Smaug, the legendary dragon from Warner Bros. trilogy of The Hobbit films; a personal appearance by some of Sesame Street’s most familiar faces; and an exclusive Soft Kitty giveaway for fans of The Big Bang Theory, only in San Diego. Always a destination for Comic-Con fans, the Warner Bros. booth will be a constant flux of activity, including giveaways, autograph signings and more.
For a closer look at this year’s Warner Bros. booth activities, read on:
INTO THE STORM: THE 4D OCULUS RIFT EXPERIENCE
- Prepare to go #IntoTheStorm with an intense experiential booth featuring a 4-D immersive Oculus Rift experience that puts fans directly into a recreated scene from the upcoming tornado survival film.
- Releasing on August 8th, Into the Storm, from New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, stars Richard Armitage (The Hobbit films), Sarah Wayne Callies (The Walking Dead), Matt Walsh (Ted), Alycia Debnam-Carey (Where the Devil Hides) and Arlen Escarpeta (Final Destination 5).
- In the span of a single day, the town of Silverton is ravaged by an unprecedented onslaught of tornadoes. The entire town is at the mercy of the erratic and deadly cyclones, even as storm trackers predict the worst is yet to come. Most people seek shelter, while others run towards the vortex, testing how far a storm chaser will go for that once-in-a-lifetime shot. Told through the eyes and lenses of professional storm chasers, thrill-seeking amateurs, and courageous townspeople, Into the Stormthrows viewers directly into the eye of the storm to experience Mother Nature at her most extreme.
- Fans who survive the storm will have their reactions to the experience captured on camera, and once they exit the booth, they will be able to immediately share their experience from a social wall on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and YouTube.
FIND YOURSELF FACE TO FACE WITH SMAUG
The LEGO Group’s large-scale LEGO brick model of Smaug from The Hobbit Trilogy will be on
display in the Warner Bros. booth #4545 at San Diego Comic-Con. Pictured: designer Erik Varszegi.
- The creative MasterBuilders at The LEGO Group are at it again with a Comic-Con exclusive: a life-sized recreation of the legendary Dragon Smaug (that’s “human” life-sized vs. “dragon” life-sized), from The Hobbit Trilogy.
- Standing at more than six feet tall and weighing in excess of 400 pounds, the large-scale dragon is constructed from 83,433 LEGO® bricks and took over 625 hours to design and build. Featuring a (to Dragon scale) Hobbit-sized Bilbo Baggins and shining Arkenstone, the epic LEGO Smaug stands guard at the Warner Bros. booth!
- This December, Oscar®-winning filmmaker Peter Jackson will unleash the epic final film in The Hobbit Trilogy, based on the timeless masterpiece by J.R.R. Tolkien, from New Line Cinema and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures. In The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies, Bilbo’s journey culminates in a desperate and dangerous choice as darkness converges on the Lonely Mountain and the races of Dwarves, Elves and Men must decide — unite or be destroyed. Ian McKellen returns as Gandalf the Grey, with Martin Freeman as Bilbo Baggins, and Richard Armitage as Thorin Oakenshield. The ensemble cast is led by Evangeline Lilly, Lee Pace, Luke Evans, Benedict Cumberbatch, Ken Stott, James Nesbitt, with Cate Blanchett, Ian Holm, Christopher Lee, Hugo Weaving, and Orlando Bloom.
MUPPETS TAKE SAN DIEGO!
- In celebration of its upcoming 45th season, Sesame Street is sending a Muppet delegation to the Con for a Meet & Greet on Sunday, July 27th from 2:00–3:00 p.m. at the Warner Bros Booth.
- Fans of all ages will have the chance to meet Cookie Monster, Bert, Grover and Murray Monster and their performers in a one-of-a-kind get together at the Warner Bros. booth.
- IN addition, the first 100 fans will walk away with the latest Sesame Street and Warner Bros. DVD – Learning Rocks!
THE CAT’S OUT OF THE BAG!
COMIC-CON EXCLUSIVE: SOFT KITTY PREVIEW GAME PIECE FROM
MONOPOLY® THE BIG BANG THEORY EDITION GAME
- The cat’s out of the bag — and can be found at the Warner Bros. booth!
- In a Comic-Con exclusive, Warner Bros. is offering fans of hit comedy The Big Bang Theory the chance to get their hands on a Soft Kitty preview game piece from the MONOPOLY®: The Big Bang Theory edition game, which will be available at retailers nationwide next month.
- Available only at Comic-Con and not included in the actual game, a limited number of the Soft Kitty mover tokens will be distributed at the Warner Bros. booth Wednesday, July 23–Sunday, July 27. In-the-know fans can ask for the token at the redemption window at the booth.
STARS & SIGNINGS AND MORE!
- From Thursday through Sunday, a cavalcade of talent — including producers and stars from Warner Bros. Television shows, HBO, Warner Bros. Animation, Warner Home Entertainment and Warner Bros. Pictures — will be signing for fans at the Warner Bros. booth. Talent to be announced. The signing schedule is as follows:
- THURSDAY, JULY 24, 2014
- 3:30pm-4:00pm Into the Storm
- 4:45pm-5:30pm Childrens Hospital
- FRIDAY, JULY 25, 2014
- 10:15am-11:00am iZOMBIE
- 11:45am-12:30pm The Originals
- 2:15pm-2:45pm The 100
- 3:30pm-4:30pm Game of Thrones
- 5:00pm-5:45pm Mike Tyson Mysteries
- 5:30pm-6:30pm Batman: Assault on Arkham
- 6:15pm-6:45pm Banshee
- SATURDAY, JULY 26, 2014
- 11:15am-11:45am Mad Max: Fury Road
- 11:45am-12:30pm Arrow
- 12:30pm-1:00pm The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
- 1:30pm-2:00pm Constantine
- 2:00pm-3:00pm True Blood
- 2:45pm-3:30pm The Vampire Diaries
- 4:00pm-4:45pm Gotham
- 5:00pm-5:45pm Person of Interest
- 5:45pm-6:15pm The Flash
- SUNDAY, JULY 27, 2014
- 10:30am-11:15am Teen Titans Go!
- 11:30am-12:15pm Supernatural
- 12:00pm-12:45pm Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy
- 12:30pm-1:15pm The Following
- 12:45pm-1:15pm Tom and Jerry: The Lost Dragon
LEGENDARY AT SDCC 2014
At Comic-Con 2014, we invite our fans to ‘step inside our worlds’.
We will be at San Diego Comic-Con 2014 hosting a booth on the show floor, holding a panel in Hall H, and much more. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram for the latest announcements and updates. We know everyone can’t make it to Comic-Con so we will be covering all the activities through photos & videos, and hosting fan giveaways on our social accounts during and after Comic-Con. Keep an eye out!
Booth Location: #3920
We have worked with master filmmaker Guillermo del Toro to bring his incredible imagination to life, delivering two unique fan experiences for Pacific Rim and Crimson Peak. The booth hosts unique physical props from the hotly anticipated Warcraft, giving fans an exclusive first look right out of the world of the film. Additionally the booth offers previews of Legendary’s upcoming psychological thriller As Above/So Below and the new catalogue of titles from Legendary Comics.
Crimson Peak Gothic Gallery
Step inside the imagination of Guillermo del Toro with The Gothic Gallery, an immersive handcrafted exhibit from master filmmaker. This exclusive fan experience offers a glimpse behidnd the curtain of Crimson Peak, through an intimate set piece of the gothic haunted house he is creating… Beware Crimson Peak!
Head to facebook.com/CrimsonPeakMovie to view images of the Gothic Gallery and sign up for a chance to win an exclusive tour of the Gothic Gallery with the visionary filmmaker Guillermo del Toro.
Visit the Legendary Booth to experience the Gothic Gallery.
Pacific Rim Jaeger Pilot
We have worked closely with the leading pioneers of virtual reality, Oculus VR, to deliver a new benchmark in Oculus Rift experiences.
Fans will experience what it feels like to pilot a 250-story robot as they step into a fully-realized Jaeger Combat Simulator. Strapping on the Oculus Rift headset, fans will ‘Drift with the Rift’ and experience the beloved universe of Pacific Rim in a whole new way.
Watch this video and visit the Legendary Booth at 9 am daily for tickets. First come, first served.
Signing with Warcraft Director Duncan Jones
Legendary and Warcraft fans now have the chance to meet director Duncan Jones, the man responsible for bringing Warcraft to the big screen. Duncan Jones will be doing a signing on Saturday 7/26 at 2 pm at the Blizzard Booth (#115). Tickets will be handed out that morning at 11 am on a first come, first served basis at the Blizzard Booth.
Legendary’s Film Panel – Hall H
Date: Saturday, July 26
Time: 12:35 pm
During our panel, we will be live tweeting from Hall H. Follow along here:@Legendary.
The Batfleck costume, Avengers and Ant-Man posters, a tour of the Sideshow Collectibles booth and a lot more in our first SDCC Digest for 2014.
Marvel will be broadcasting live from the San Diego Comic-Con each day via YouTube, and we have their live stream for you right here.
Thursday July 24 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Friday July 25 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Saturday July 26 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Sunday July 27 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
On Friday July 25th from 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM, Marky will be at the IDW Publishing Booth 2643 signing “Killogy” Comics (free while supply lasts).On Saturday, July 26th from 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Marky will be appearing on the Comic Con Panel “Comics & Pop Music!” taking place in Room 28DE. This hour-long program brings together comic creators and musical innovators to discuss their work combining the worlds of music and comic booksDepth Of Field Magazine is proud to present Comics And Pop Music!, a panel discussion at San Diego Comic-Con. This program features an all-star selection of creators, publishers, and musicians discussing the historical ties between popular music and comics, the two forms’ shared passions and common inspirations, and how these two media continue to inform and impact each other in the 21st century.
Patrick Reed (editor of Depth Of Field Magazine) will moderate, and panelists include musical legend Marky Ramone (drummer of The Ramones, Grammy Award winner, Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame inductee, star of IDW’s ‘Killogy’ series), Vivek J. Tiwary and Andrew Robinson (the creative team of the NY Times-bestselling, Eisner Award-nominated ‘The Fifth Beatle’), Chynna Clugston-Flores (creator of ‘Blue Monday’ and ‘Scooter Girl’), Jennifer de Guzman (writer, director of trade book sales at Image Comics), Matthew Rosenberg (writer of Ghostface Killah’s ’12 Reasons To Die’), Alex Segura (VP of publicity for Archie Comics, author of ‘Archie Meets Kiss’), and other special guests.
See more at: http://www.markyramone.com
For those not attending Comic Con International, Marky will be doing an in store appearance and signing at FeeLit Records on E Street in San Diego on Thursday July 24th from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM PST.
After Comic Con Saturday Night July 26, 2014: Marky Ramone Til-Two After Party. Marky Ramone will DJ an exclusive set along with performances by Wild Records Recording Artists The Black Mambas, Rock the House and Gizzelle Andrea Becerra. For more information and tickets click on the photo below.
July 23, 2014 by Colin Solan
Filed under Animation, Anime, California, Comic Books, Comic-Con International, Convention News, Horror, Manga, Movies, Science Fiction and Fantasy, Television, Video Games, Webcomics
All creators signing in our booth offer their autographs for FREE. FREE prints, comics, or posters are provided for most of our signings (while supplies last). You may purchase or bring items to be signed; however, we may restrict the type or number of items to be signed as necessary.
6:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
A look at Comic-Con and some of the activities going on outside of the convention center, including a Gotham-themed zip line.
DC Entertainment to Present Ultimate Collection of Panels and Signing Events from Comic Industry’s Biggest Stars at Comic-Con International: San Diego 2014
Superstar Creative Team Geoff Johns and John Romita, Jr. Harness Their Talents For SUPERMAN
Grant Morrison To Unleash Brilliant, Highly Anticipated THE MULTIVERSITY Limited Series
Spotlight Shines On New Husband/Wife WONDER WOMAN Creative Team David and Meredith Finch
Comic book fans will cheer for DC Entertainment’s (DCE) list of all-star comic talent and must-attend panels scheduled for Comic-Con International: San Diego 2014. The largest English-language publisher and the leader in digital comics innovation, DCE’s impressive slate of events, announcements and giveaways is sure to thrill fans.
In addition to the milestone 75th anniversary of Batman, DCE will present an all-star line-up of industry icons who will reveal details on highly-anticipated new projects. The 4,500 square foot booth (#1915) will serve as the hub for both signings and artist demos, and will be the go-to place for fans to interact with some of the best writers and artists in the business. For fans who can’t make the Con DCComics.com is the go-to place for behind the scenes coverage and in-depth interviews.
DCE has created a schedule filled with top panels giving fans an array of guest appearances, announcements, and exclusives.
- Superman: The Man of Tomorrow – DCE Chief Creative Officer and groundbreaking comic writer Geoff Johns and acclaimed artist John Romita, Jr. will combine their luminary talents to present an all new era for SUPERMAN. Joined by Aaron Kuder (ACTION COMICS), Charles Soule (SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN) Ken Lashley (SUPERMAN DOOMED) and others, this exciting panel will explore what’s in store for the Man of Steel. Plus, don’t miss Johns, Romita Jr. and SUPERMAN inker Klaus Janson’s signing on Thursday from 6-7pm at the DCE booth (wristbands to be handed out Thursday morning in DCE booth). PanelSaturday 11:15am Room 6DE
- The Multiversity Enrollment – After months of anticipation, creative genius Grant Morrison will unveil his brilliantly intricate limited series THE MULTIVERSITY. Bringing together characters from 52 alternate Earths of the DC Multiverse, fans will finally get their chance to preview the groundbreaking series from one of the biggest names in the industry. Morrison will signing in the DCE booth on Thursday from 2-3pm (wristbands to be handed out Thursday morning in DCE booth). Panel Friday 3pm Room 6DE
- Champions Of Justice – The fate of DC Comics’ most famous heroine, WONDER WOMAN, will now rest with the real-life husband and wife creative team of writer Meredith Finch and artist David Finch. Take a look at their plans for the thrilling, action-packed series in this special, star–studded panel. An absolute highlight for comic fans, the event also features Geoff Johns (SUPERMAN) Jeff Lemire (FUTURES END), Charles Soule, Robert Venditti (THE FLASH, GREEN LANTERN), and Van Jensen (GREEN LANTERN CORPS). PanelFriday 11:15am Room 6DE
- Vertigo: Defy Conventions – Dive into the genre-defying titles from Vertigo with Mark Buckingham on the final storyline of the long-running, fan-favorite series FABLES, the next installment in Neil Gaiman’s celebrated THE SANDMAN: OVERTURE, Scott Snyder’s plans for the hugely popular AMERICAN VAMPIRE series, Tula Lotay on the newly announced, mind-bending mystery BODIES, and Lee Bermejo on his upcoming series SUICIDERS. Panel Thursday 6pm Room 5AB
- DC Digital: Download This! – An industry leader in digital comics, join some of the stars of DC Digital’s hottest series including director Kevin Smith and KROQ radio personality Ralph Garman on their new BATMAN ’66 MEETS THE GREEN HORNET series, Marc Guggenheim on his smash hit ARROW: SEASON 2.5 series based on the fan-favorite TV show, Kyle Higgins on BATMAN BEYOND 2.0, Cat Staggs on the exciting SENSATION COMICS FEATURING WONDER WOMAN anthology, info on what’s to come within INFINITE CRISIS, INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US YEAR 2, and more! Panel Thursday 2pm Room 6DE
- DC Comics – No Boundaries! – Brought to you by the superstar team of Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti, HARLEY QUINN is set to be the belle of the Con with their special one-shot HARLEY QUINN INVADES SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON. Plus, dive into the exciting adventures of NEW SUICIDE SQUAD with Sean Ryan, learn more about mysterious GRAYSON with Tim Seeley and Tom King, and find out what’s in store for TEEN TITANS.Panel Friday 4:15pm Room 6DE
- Mad About MAD – Meet the Usual Gang Of Idiots as MAD Magazine presents their latest spoofs that are sure to keep the crowds laughing! Panel Thursday 5:30pm Room 4
- Major signings – throughout the Con, DC Entertainment’s booth will host dozens of signings with key talent, including:
- Jim Lee (Thursday 10-11am, Friday 11-12pm, Saturday 6-7pm, Sunday 1-2pm – wristbands handed out each morning in the booth).
- Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo (Thursday 12:30-1:30pm, Friday 12:30-1:30pm, Saturday 11-12pm – wristbands handed out each morning in the booth).
- And many more! Visit DCComics.com or download the DCE events app for a full panel schedule.
- Fans will be able to pick up a wide variety of items exclusively available at this year’s Comic-Con – including variant cover editions of some of DC Comics’ most popular series. The Graphitti Designs booth (#2314) will feature variant editions of BATMAN #32, GRAYSON #1, SUPERMAN #32, and two versions of HARLEY QUINN INVADES COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL #1, as well as a JOKER: DEATH OF THE FAMILY mask and a Harley Quinn cross-body purse. DCE will also offer exclusive variants for the first time ever at Diamond retailers with a SCOOBY-DOO, WHERE ARE YOU? #47 comic and DC Collectibles’ BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY Harley Quinn statue.
Download the DC Entertainment Events App on Apple’s App Store or the Google Play Store to stay up to speed on all DC Entertainment signings, panels and stage events at San Diego Comic-Con.
LIONSGATE AND SAMSUNG TO DEBUT OFFICIAL THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY – PART 1 TRAILER
First Official The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 Trailer to Premiere Exclusively on the Galaxy Tab® S at San Diego Comic-Con® and in Samsung Experience Shops within Best Buy Locations Nationwide
SANTA MONICA, Calif. and DALLAS, July 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF), a premier next generation global content leader, and Samsung Telecommunications America, LLC (Samsung), have teamed up on the next installment of the global blockbuster Hunger Games franchise, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1. The collaboration will launch with all fans getting a sneak peek of the film’s first official teaser trailer, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1, exclusively on Samsung’s new Galaxy Tab® S ahead of its online release.
In a first-of-its-kind experience, fans will have the opportunity to preview the highly-anticipated The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 trailer on the Galaxy Tab S at an exclusive premiere in San Diego during Comic-Con on Friday, July 25. For those outside San Diego, beginning Saturday, July 26, fans can visit participating Samsung Experience Shops within Best Buy locations nationwide throughout the weekend to preview the trailer. Samsung will also provide visitors that view the trailer at Samsung Experience Shops one complimentary ticket to see The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 when it opens in theaters worldwide on November 21, while supplies last.
Additionally, owners of select Galaxy devices* will have the opportunity to download the all-new Hunger Games Movie Pack App, via Google Play™ for access to exclusive content from The Hunger Games franchise.
“We’re giving our consumers the unique experience to premiere the official trailer of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part I on our new Galaxy Tab S,” said Todd Pendleton, Chief Marketing Officer, Samsung Telecommunications America. “Together with Lionsgate, we will give Samsung Galaxy owners access to experience The Hunger Games franchise like never before.”
“We’re thrilled to be partnering on Mockingjay 1 with a company that has the global stature of Samsung and whose innovative technologies touch every aspect of consumers’ lives around the world,” said Paula Kupfer, SVP of Consumer Products & Licensing at Lionsgate. “They are a perfect fit with our franchise, and together we envision unlimited opportunities for expanding the world of The Hunger Games in exciting and visionary ways.”
During San Diego Comic-Con:
On Friday, July 25 at 12:00pm PT, cast members from The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 will introduce the trailer on the Galaxy Tab S in the Capitol Gallery located in the Samsung Galaxy Experience in San Diego (in the Hard Rock Hotel, corner of 5th and L Streets).
Nationwide at Best Buy:
Fans outside the San Diego area can also get an exclusive preview of the first official The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 trailer beginning on Saturday, July 26 and extending through Sunday, July 27 by visiting Samsung Experience Shops inside select Best Buy locations. While supplies last, visitors will receive one complimentary pass to see The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 when it opens in theaters November 21.
The Hunger Games Movie Pack App:
As part of the collaboration, The Hunger Games Movie Pack App will be available to download for free on select Samsung devices*beginning July 28, via Google Play. The app will give Galaxy owners access to exclusive Hunger Games content, including scripts, book excerpts, video clips and more.
Galaxy Tab S owners will have the opportunity to download the first two Hunger Games films for free, in addition to receiving all the exclusive content through the app. Samsung will continue to deliver exclusive Hunger Games content to Galaxy owners through the app leading up to the film’s premiere on November 21. *
Samsung, Galaxy, Galaxy S, and Galaxy Tab are all registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
*The Hunger Games Movie Pack App will be available to download for free on the Galaxy Tab S, Galaxy Note Pro, Galaxy Tab Pro, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S5 and Galaxy S4 starting July 28.
*Limit to 200,000 downloads per movie. Available through December 31, 2014.
About Samsung Telecommunications America
Samsung Telecommunications America, LLC, (Samsung Mobile) a Dallas-based subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., researches, develops and markets wireless handsets, wireless infrastructure and other telecommunications products throughout North America. For more information, please visit www.samsung.com.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of televisions, smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 270,000 people across 79 countries with annual sales of US$187.8 billion. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com.
Lionsgate is a leading global entertainment company with a strong and diversified presence in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, home entertainment, family entertainment, digital distribution, new channel platforms and international distribution and sales. Lionsgate currently has over 30 television shows on more than 20 networks spanning its primetime production, distribution and syndication businesses, including such critically-acclaimed hits as the multiple Emmy Award-winning Mad Men and Nurse Jackie, the comedy Anger Management, the network series Nashville, the syndication success The Wendy Williams Show and the critically-acclaimed hit series Orange is the New Black.
Its feature film business has been fueled by such recent successes as the blockbuster first two installments of The Hunger Gamesfranchise, The Hunger Games and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, the first installment of the Divergent franchise, Now You See Me, Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain, Warm Bodies, The Expendables 2, The Possession, Sinister, Roadside Attractions’ Mud and Pantelion Films’ breakout hit Instructions Not Included, the highest-grossing Spanish-language film ever released in the U.S.
Lionsgate’s home entertainment business is an industry leader in box office-to-DVD and box office-to-VOD revenue conversion rate. Lionsgate handles a prestigious and prolific library of approximately 15,000 motion picture and television titles that is an important source of recurring revenue and serves as the foundation for the growth of the Company’s core businesses. The Lionsgate and Summit brands remain synonymous with original, daring, quality entertainment in markets around the world.