The South Texas Collectors Expo returns to the Laredo Civic Center on Saturday March 23rd and Sunday March 24th. The event runs from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm both days and admission is $5.00 per day or a special two day pass can be purchased for $8.00 on Saturday. The show will feature a wide variety of collectibles to include comics, toys, sports collectibles, steampunk jewelry, autographed memorabilia, tournaments, anime/manga and many other types of collectibles related to pop culture.
Special guests for this event will include Cindy Morgan from Tron, Caddy Shack, Falcon’s Crest and many other movies and television series and Carel Struycken, who has a long list of credits, such as the Addams Family Movies, where Carel played the role of Lurch. Carel also appeared in Men in Black, Star Trek the Next Generation, Witches of Eastwick and Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club. Making a special appearance on Sunday only will be Felix Silla, Cousin Itt from the Original Addams Family Television Series, Buck Rogers, Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, The original Planet of the Apes and many other television and movie roles. Reggie “Sweet” Johnson who was a three time world champion boxer will also appear on Saturday and Sunday. Johnson’s notable opponents have included Antonio Tarver, Roy Jones Jr and James Toney.
The South Texas Collectors Expo will also be host to a Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament, a video game tournament hosted by INation Gaming which will include a Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Tournament, a Mortal Kombat Tournament and a Super Smash Brawl Tournament. Also making their appearance at the South Texas Collectors Expo this weekend is Paragon’s Cross a Live Action Role Playing (LARPing) organization who will also being holding demonstrations and tournament over the course of the weekend.
The South Texas Collectors Expo will also be announcing some of the guests that are scheduled to appear in September for the South Texas Collectors Expo: THE BIG SHOW.
|South Texas Collectors Expo|
|Convention Website Address|
|This convention will take place:|
|Start Date (Format mm/dd/yyyy)|
|End Date (Format mm/dd/yyyy)|
|About This Convention|
|The South Texas Collectors Expo returns back to it’s origins for the last time. Special Guest include Carel Struycken (MIB, Addams Family Movies, ST:TNG) and Cindy Morgan (Caddyshack and Tron).|
|Venue Name and Address|
|Laredo Civic Cener
2400 San Bernardo Avenue
Laredo, TX 78045
|Number of Dealer/Exhibitor Tables|
|Please select the Category that best describes the convention|
|Cindy Morgan, Carel Struycken|
|The Great Allentown Comic Con! – Summer Splash Mega Show!|
|Convention Website Address|
|This convention will take place:|
|Start Date (Format mm/dd/yyyy)|
|End Date (Format mm/dd/yyyy)|
|About This Convention|
The Great Allentown Comic Con! Summer Splash Mega 2-day Show!
Saturday August 4th 2011 10am-6pm
Sunday August 5th 2011 10am-4pmAdmission only $10/Day or $15/Weekend
kids 12 and under FREE!Merchants Square Mall – 1901 S. 12th St Allentown, PA 18103
10,000+ sqft of Vintage – Current Comic books, Toys, Guests, Memorabilia and more! Door Prizes Both Days!
From Star Wars:
Tron and Caddyshack Actress – Cindy Morgan!
Enter the Dragon star – Jim Kelly
Writer and Kung Fu expert – Ric Meyers
Disney Studios Animator – Terry Naughton!
|Venue Name and Address|
|Merchants Sq Mall
1901 S. 12th St
Allentown, PA 18103
|Number of Dealer/Exhibitor Tables|
|Please select the Category that best describes the convention|
|JK Woodward, Tom Smith, Chris Giarrusso, Rob Hunter, Scott Barnett, Terry Naughton, Brimstone, Hound Comics, Cindy Morgan, Jim Kelly, Ric Meyers, Dickey Beer|
Coolwaters Productions has announced they are bringing a series of celebrity guests to the 2011 Disney D23 Expo, with a changing line-up for fans to meet each day, August 19-21, 2011 in Anaheim, Calif.
Celebrities will sign autographs and take pictures (for a fee) and share event-exclusive photos from the Disney Archives. In attendance will be stars from TRON, Tron Legacy, the Pirates of the Caribbean series, Star Wars, and more.
Friday, Aug. 19 – “Star Wars” and “MARVEL” Day
In celebration of the re-opening of Star Tours 3D, Star Wars actor Billy Dee Williams – aka Lando Calrissian – will make an appearance. He’ll be signing from 2-4 pm only.
Friday at the D23 Expo will also be “MARVEL” Day featuring Doug Jones (The Silver Surfer, Billy from Hocus Pocus) & Matthew Wolf (voice of THOR in the cartoon series). Both will be signing from 10 – 4pm.
Saturday, Aug. 20 – “TRON” Day
Saturday will feature cast members from both “Tron” films. From the original TRON, Bruce Boxleitner (TRON himself) will be signing from 11 – 1pm only. Also appearing will be Cindy Morgan (Yori) and Jackson Bostwick (Lead Sentry Guard) will be signing from 10 – 4pm. From the new Tron: Legacy Anis Cheurfa (Rinzler) and Rob Daly (Lead Sentry Guard) will be appearing and signing from 10-4pm as well.
Sunday, Aug. 21 – “Pirates of the Caribbean” Day
Sunday will feature cast members from from “Curse of the Black Pearl” and “At World’s End” signing from 10-4pm. The “Pirates” celebrities in attendance will be Isaac Singleton Jr. (Bo’sun from “Black Pearl”), Treva Etienne (Koehler from “Black Pearl”), Vince Lozano (Jacoby from “Black Pearl”) and Tyler Tuione (Boiler Room Attendant from “World’s End”).
Celebrities will appear at Coolwaters Productions‘ booth at the Disney D23 Expo, where the company will also be selling D23 Club Member Exclusives available only at the event and limited in edition size.
The Super Mega Show explodes with talent this weekend! Rock Stars comic artists, and sci-fi actors will “Come Together” for the largest Super Mega Show ever! Live concerts Q/A sessions, autographs, photo ops, giant dealers, room and much more!
- Ethan Van Sciver
- Herb Trimpe
- Dick Ayers
- Jeff Shultz
- Steve Mannion
- Paris Cullins
For more info, visit www.supermegashow.com or call 201-998-1212.
FLORIDA SUPERCON 2010
FSC is 18 days away! Over 30 New Comic Book, Cosplay, Music, Wrestling and Media Guests announced for June 18-20, 2010 show
Plus: FSC’s very first variant comic books announced!
Miami, FL – Florida Supercon continues to grow! Florida’s most exciting and fun genre convention continues to add more guests and events for the 5th annual Florida Supercon, set to occur June 18-20, 2010 in Miami, FL. Over thirty new guests have been added from the worlds of Comic Books, Cosplay, Music, Horror, Video Games and Wrestling with more still to be announced as we get closer to the show!
Florida Supercon (FSC) is South Florida’s Comic Book, Anime, Animation, Video Game and Sci-Fi / Fantasy Festival, a three day festival that includes celebrity guests, comic book publishers, artists, writers, vendors, Q&A’s, parties, costume contests, anime programming, cosplay, panels, photo shoots, live music, video games and more. The event kicks off at 12:00PM, Friday, June 18 and the fun continues almost around the clock until 6:00PM, Sunday, June 20. FSC returns to Miami for its 5th year as it takes over almost 150,0000 square feet at the Doubletree Miami Mart Airport Hotel and Convention Center to become the largest genre convention in the history of South Florida! Over 200 guests will be in attendance at the event.
New comic book industry guests include:
· Jose Delbo: Argentinian born artist Jose Delbo has a career that has spanned 50 years, starting in the Silver Age of the early 1960′s until today. Fans will best know Delbo as the main artist on Wonder Woman from 1976 to 1981 and The Transformers (Marvel Comics) from issue 36-67 (1987-1990).
· Clay Mann: Comic Book artist of X-Men Legacy, Dark Reign: Elektra, Daredevil, Ultimate X-Men, Thor: Man of War, Heroes For Hire, Marvel Knights 4, Four, The Immortal Iron Fist, Marvel Adventures: Fantastic Four, X-Men Unlimited and more!
· Tommy Castillo: Comic Book artist of Batman: Gotham Knights, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Detective Comics, Dungeons & Dragons, Evil Ernie in Santa Fe, Fear the Dead: A Zombie Survivor’s Journal, Green Arrow, Grimm Fairy Tales, Hari Kari, Se7en, Toe Tags Featuring George A. Romero, G.I. Joe, Vampirella and more!
· Chris Brunner: Comic Book artist of Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Dark Horse Presents, Hellblazer, Resident Evil, Star Wars Tales, Ghost Handbook, The Ride, The Ride: Foreign Parts, The Ride: Savannah, X-Omnibus, Robin, Hellhounds, Wolverine / Punisher, Gotham Central, Savage Dragon and more!
· Steve Borock: Industry Guest. Steve is the Consignment Director for Heritage Auctions. He is the former (and first) President, Primary Grader and Restoration Detection Expert at CGC (Comics Guaranty Corporation) from 1999 – 2008. Steve was a key figure in introducing third-party certification to the comic book hobby and helping to change the hobby forever.
· Koi Turnbull: Comic Book artist of Fathom, Wolverine, Aspen Seasons, Batgirl, Batman and the Outsiders, Batman: Gotham Knights, Black Panther, Detective Comics, Fathom: Cannon Hawke, The Flash, Green Lantern, Heroes, New Warriors, Nova, Outsiders: Five of a Kind, Superman Confidential, What If…?, Worlds of Aspen & more!
· Louis Small jr.: Artist of Vampirella, Vampirella Strikes!, Vampirella / Lady Death, Vampirella / Shi, Adventure Comics 80-Page Giant, Batman, The Chaos Effect, The Darkness, Codename: Knockout, JLA Secret Files, Ka-Zar, Kabuki Gallery, Witchblade, Solar: Man of the Atom, Lady Death, Chaos! Quarterly & more!
· Stephan Nilson: Comic Book writer of Monsterpocalypse, Justice League Unlimited, Atomik Mike, Batman Strikes! and Danny Husk. Stephan’s Television and TV related digital material includes Smallville (seasons 6&7) Justice and Doom and Visions, Ghost Whisperer and Red Dwarf.
· Daxiong: Hailing from China, Daxiong founded QiCartoon Studios in 1999, where he produced over 100 publications. He is currently one of the most successful artists in Chinese and European comics. Now living in the U.S., his American credits include: Star Wars Adventures, Top 10 Season Two & Justice League of America 80 Page Giant.
· Don Hillsman II: Comic Book Artist. Pencil credits include: Street Fighter, By Any Means Necessary: The Life & Times of Malcolm X, Daemonstorm, Devil Dinosaur Spring Fling, JLA Secret Files & Origins, Marvel Comics Presents, Southern Knights, Ultraverse Unlimited & Xavier Institute Alumni Yearbook. Inking credits: X-Men, Iron Man, Gambit, Damage, Scion, Sigil & more!
New Media Guests include:
· Andy Sipes has been seen/heard/felt in some of your favorite things: Code Monkeys (art director and character designer, voice of Mr. Larrity, Dean and more), Archer, Last Call with Carson Daly, Adult Swim’s Saul of the Mole Men and Minoriteam, Comedy Central’s Crank Yankers, MTV’s The Andy Milonakis Show and DJ and The Fro plus many more.
· Dawn Wells: Best known as Mary Ann in the Gilligan’s Island TV series, multiple reunion specials and the Gilligan’s Planet animated series
· Cindy Morgan is best known for her role as Lora / Yori in Tron and as Lacey Underall in Caddyshack. She recently was the voice of Ma3a in the Tron 2.0 video game and has been a part of the viral marketing for the new Tron Legacy film in the role of Lora Bradley once again.
· Larry Thomas is best known for his role on Sienfeld as the tyrannical Soup Nazi. Larry’s other credits include: Austin Powers, A Fist Full of Quarters, Spaced Out, Postal and The Warehouse Job and much more!
· Alex Vincent is best known for his role as Andy Barclay in the Child Play series of films, including: Childs Play and Child’s Play 2.
· Joseph Culp is an accomplished actor who can most recently be seen on the AMC hit series Mad Men as Archie Whitman (Don Draper’s father). To the comic book world, he is probably best known as Dr. Doom in the original 1994 Fantastic Four movie. His many TV roles include appearances on House, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, The Greatest American Hero (with his dad Robert Culp) and ER.
· Sally Kellerman is best known for her role as Major Margaret “Hot Lips” Houlihan in the film MASH (1970), for which she was nominated for an Oscar for Best Actress in a Supporting Role. Sally has dozens of credits including starring roles in the classic Star Trek 2nd pilot episode Where No Man Has Gone Before, as Rodney Dangerfield’s teacher / love interest in Back To School, The Boston Strangler, Brewster McCloud, The Last of the Red Hot Lovers, Lost Horizon, Centennial, Foxes, Moving Violations, Meatballs III: Summer Job, That’s Life!, Boris and Natasha, PrÃªt-Ã -Porter, American Virgin and many more!
· Scott Tepperman is the newest investigator on Ghost Hunters International. He has been traveling abroad investigating with the Ghost Hunters and his first episodes will air starting this summer’s season premiere.
· Geretta Geretta: She played Rosemary in Lamberto Bava’s 1985 film Demons (DÃ¨moni), where she was transformed into a demonic creature who tries to a slaughter Berlin theater audience. Her career as an actress has included roles in Susan Siedelman’s Smithereens, Lucio Fulci’s Murder Rock & Bruno Mattei’s Rats: Night Of Terror.
· Daphnee Duplaix. Actress and Model, Daphnee starred as Valerie Davis on the TV series Passions and currently stars on One Life to Live as Rachel Gannon. She was a 2010 NAACP Image Award Nominee for “Outstanding Actress in a Daytime Drama Series”. Her other notable roles include appearances on Angel, The District, Dharma & Greg, Felicity, CSI, CSI: NY, The Fighting Temptations, Demon Island, The Invisible Man, Just Shoot Me! and more! She was the July 1997 Playboy Playmate of the Month.
· Lou Pizarro is Director, Producer and Star of Tru TV’s Operation Repo.
· Paris Themmen is best known for his role as Mike Teevee in the 1971 film Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, when he was 11 years old. He was also a voice actor for Macross Plus (1994) and appeared on Star Trek: Voyager (Season 6, Episode 13: “Virtuoso”) in 2000 and The Ed Sullivan Show in the early 70′s.
New Cosplay and Entertainment Guests include:
· Steampunk Cosplay Guests. Founded in 2004 Outland Armour specializes in metal, leather, wood working, film making, special effects, acting, sculpture, custom prop creation, custom sewing & all aspects of costume design. They are constantly expanding to better realize your imagination. The crew has worked to create and constantly improve their original steampunk characters; The sky pirates of H.M.S. Amaranth. The crew will be hosting a variety of panels all weekend long.
· The Console Alliance was started by gamers for gamers out of love for video games. The Console Alliance is known for making video game parodies, independent movies, documentaries, shorts and more. Despite the film’s, The Console Alliance’s main goal is to correct today’s wrongful accusation of what a “Gamer” is and to correct the majorities conclusion that video games “Cause Violence” and “Desensitize children and younger players minds.”
New Wrestling Guests include:
· The Original Gangsta, New Jack is coming. New Jack is best known for his run in ECW in the 90′s into 2000′s, where he was a 3 time tag team champion (twice with Mustafa as The Gangstas and once with Kronus as The Gangstanators). He started out in USWA (Tag Team Champion), North Georgia Wrestling (Heavyweight Champion and Tag Team Champion) and Smokey Mountain (Tag Team Champion) before ECW. Since ECW, New Jack has wrestled for XPW, TNA Wrestling, CZW and Wrestling Society X.
· Lizzy Valentine. As a wrestler, Lizzy has been featured in TNA Wrestling, Xtreme Pro Wrestling, Wrestlicious, XPW, Kapow! & Jersey All Pro Wrestling
In addition to the guests listed above, eight new bands have been added to the live music line up, including: Modify The Moment, Bell Tower Falls, Viva Le Vox, Enrique’s Revenge, The Strikeouts, Protagonist, Sir Veza and Rumor Has It.
Plus: FSC is thrilled to announce the first ever variant comics produced only for Florida Supercon. There will be 2 awesome limited edition Lady Death variant comics printed just for Florida Supercon!
· The first variant is a special Lady Death: Dragon Wars #1 FSC Sketch Cover Variant Edition limited to 200 copies. Everyone loves sketch covers! Get your Lady Death sketch variant and have your favorite artist at the show do a sketch to make your variant a one of a kind collectible! Lady Death: Dragon Wars #1 is written by Brian Pulido and features art by Ivan Reis. This variant will only be available at the Florida Supercon booth at the show.
· The second Lady Death variant at FSC is Lady Death: The Rapture #1 “The End Edition”. Limited to just 77 copies! Each copy will be signed and numbered by Brian Pulido (Writer / Creator). Variant cover by Louis Small jr. This limited edition will be available at Brian Pulido’s booth at FSC.
More information for each of these guests may be found at the FSC website www.supercon.tv. These new guests join a line up of over 150 guests already announced for the show, and that number continues to grow every week. Some of the guests already lined up for FSC 2010 include:
Comic Book artists and writers such as Ariel Olivetti, Bill Sienkiewicz, Khoi Pham, Rafa Sandoval, Allen Bellman, Greg Horn, Brad Walker, Paul Gulacy, Fred Van Lente, Filip Sablik, Georges Jeanty, Dustin Weaver, Steve Kurth, Shawn Crystal, Joe Jusko, Clayton Henry, Brian Pulido, Bo Hampton, Alex Saviuk, Pat Broderick, Rob Hunter, Greg “Dark One” Williams, Vinnie Tartamella, Dick Kulpa, Jay Leisten, Luis Diaz and more!
Anime and Animation voice actors like Troy Baker (Naruto, Code Geass), Richard Horvitz (Invader Zim), Larry Kenney (Thundercats), Brittney Karbowski (Xenosaga, Pani Poni Dash), Dana Snyder (Aqua Teen), Charles Fleischer (Roger Rabbit), Brad Kesten (Charlie Brown), Angela Lee-Sloan (Lucy in Peanuts), Stacy H. Tolkin (Sally in Peanuts) and more!
Legendary Filmmakers Lloyd Kaufman and Hershell Gordon Lewis.
Movie and TV Celebrities such as Richard “Shaft” Roundtree, Fred “The Hammer” Willaimson (From Dusk Til’ Dawn), Tia Carrere (Wayne’s World, Relic Hunter), Robb Demarest (Ghost Hunters International), Brandy Green (Ghost Hunters International), Luciana Carro (Battlestar Galactica), John Wesley Shipp (The Flash), Charles Fleischer (Back to the Future II), Julie McCullough (Growing Pains, The Blob), Rebecca Staab (Fantastic Four), Anthony Forrest (Star Wars), Michelle Lintel (The Black Scorpion) and more!
Wrestling Guests such as The Iron Sheik (WWF), Greg “The Hammer” Valentine (WWF), Daffney (WCW, TNA), Stacy “The Kat” Carter (WWE, WWF), Sinn “Kizarny” Bodhi (WWE), Terri Runnels (WWE), Traci Brooks (TNA) and SoCal Val (TNA).
Musical Guests like Less Than Jake, Addax, Feeding Fingers, The Joyness, S.S. Hanami, Robbed By A Flute, Sci-Fried, The Pursuit and more!
Cosplay and Entertainment Guests such as Yaya Han, Miracole Burns, The 3000 Brigade (Smash Bros. Show), Supercon Championship Wrestling, Wasabi Anime and more!
Stand Up Comedy Guests like Lisa Corrao, The Revenge of the Nerds Comedy Show, Julie McCullough and more!
Additional guests can be found at on the Florida Supercon website at www.supercon.tv
This years FSC will have dedicated programming tracks for each of the genre’s being celebrated. Some of the amazing events include:
· Q&A’s with most of our attending guests
· Comic art portfolio reviews for aspiring artists
· Fan panels for all aspects of the show (Comics, Anime, Animation, Sci-Fi etc.)
· Industry panels for breaking into Comics, Anime, Animation etc…
· The FSC Costume Competition (with over $3,000 in cash and prizes)
· The FSC Cosplay Skit Contest
· Rumble Roses Cosplay Wrestling
· The Otaku Insomnia Rave
· Cosplay Deviant’s Hentai Cafe
· Cosplay RockBand
· Supercon Championship Wrestling’s “Supercon Mania!”
· The Smash Brothers 3000 Super Show
· Filmmaking workshops with Hershell Gordon Lewis
· The FSC Film Festival
· Live Musical Performances
· Live stand up comedy
· Over 100 video game stations
· Video game tournaments
· A 50,000 square feet exhibition room with over 400 booths and tables featuring vendors, celebrity guests, artists, filmmakers and exhibits.
Complete information on these and dozens of more events taking place all weekend can be found at www.supercon.tv
The convention hours of operation are:
FRIDAY, JUNE 18: 12:00PM – 2:00AM
SATURDAY, JUNE 19: 11:00AM – 2:00AM
SUNDAY, JUNE 20: 11:00AM – 6:00PM
FSC is located at The Double Tree Miami Airport Hotel and Convention Center,
711 NW 72nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126. Discounted room rates for convention are available. See our website www.supercon.tv for details.
FINAL GUEST LIST ANNOUNCED FOR FLORIDA SUPERCON: JUNE 5-7, 2009
Florida Supercon returns in 2009! Now in it’s 4th year, FSC once again moves into a larger venue as the three day festival continues to grow. This year’s event will take place June 5, 6 & 7, 2009 at the Doubletree Miami Mart Airport Hotel and Convention Center in Miami, FL. The three day festival will take place in the convention center’s west hall (50,000 sq. feet) and the convention centers entire second floor (over 35,000 sq. feet) making this the largest genre event to ever hit South Florida. The show will include celebrity guests, artists, writers, vendors, industry guests, Q&A’s, parties, comic books, costume contests, anime programming, manga, cosplay, workshops, panels, cosplay photo shoots, dance parties, console gaming, LAN gaming, tabletop gaming, collectible card gaming, tournaments and more!
For more information, go to: www.floridasupercon.com
Bruce Campbell: Legendary Actor, Writer, Director and Producer. Bruce is best known for his starring role as Ash in the Evil Dead trilogy (Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness). He currently stars as Sam Axe in Burn Notice. Bruce has an array of impressive credits which include: The Adventures of Brisco County Jr., My Name is Bruce, Bubba Ho-Tep, Sky High, Jack of All Trades, Xena: Warrior Princess, Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man 3, Aqua Teen Hunger Force: The Movie, Man with the Screaming Brain and Congo. In addition to his film career, Campbell is an accomplished writer, including authoring an autobiography, If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B Movie Actor and a comical novel entitled Make Love! The Bruce Campbell Way.
Ted Raimi: Ted Raimi is best known to his fans for his roles as Joxer the Mighty in XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS and his roles in EVIL DEAD, ARMY OF DARKNESS, SEAQUEST DSV, CANDYMAN, the SPIDER-MAN trilogy, THE GRUDGE and MY NAME IS BRUCE.
Chris Claremont: Legendary Comic Book writer, Chris Claremont was the voice of the X-Men for 17 years (1974 – 1991). He returns to the X-Men this month, with X-Men Forever to finish the stories he left unfinished 18 years ago. He is also known as the creator of Excalibur and The New Mutants.
Doug Mahnke: Doug is the current artist on Green Lantern for DC Comics. In addition, he’s the co-creator of The Mask and his other credits include: Final Crisis, JLA, Batman, Final Crisis: Requiem, Final Crisis: Superman Beyond, Action Comics, Nightwing and more!
Tony Moore: Tony is the co-creator of The Walking Dead and most recently has been the artist of Fear Agent, The Amory Wars, The Exterminators, Ghost Rider and The Punisher.
Edi Gathegi: Edi is known for his roles as Laurent in the TWILIGHT film series, Dr. Jeffrey Cole (Big Love) in the television series HOUSE and Cheese in the 2007 film GONE BABY GONE.
Stanislav Ianevski: Stanislav is best known as Viktor Krum in the HARRY POTTER series of films and Miroslav in HOSTEL 2.
Dana Snyder: Dana is the star of AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE (Master Shake), CHOWDER (Gazpacho), SQUIDBILLIES (Granny), THE VENTURE BROTHERS (The Alchemist), MINORITEAM, SEALAB 2021 & more!
Dick Giordano:When one mentions the legends that have shaped the history of the comics industry, rest assured that high on that list will be the name of Dick Giordano. Since 1951, Dick Giordano has worked his pencil and ink magic for a variety of publishers including Charlton Comics, DC Comics, Marvel Comics, Dell, American Comics, Valiant, Treasure Chest and Junior Life. In addition to his considerable freelance contributions, Giordano acted as Editor-In-Chief for Charlton Comics, during which he oversaw the creation of their most memorable characters including such classics as The Blue Beetle and Captain Atom. As Executive Editorial Director of DC Comics, Dick was the guiding force behind such award-winning series as Alan Moore’s WATCHMEN, Frank Miller’s DARK KNIGHT RETURNS and many, many more revolutionary concepts. His creative vision at DC Comics resulted in raising the bar for creativity throughout the entire comics industry. In recent years, Dick Giordano, along with creative partners Bob Layton and David Michelinie, formed FUTURE ENTERTAINMENT, a multi-media company.
Patrick Rothfuss: New York Times Best Selling Author Patrick Rothfuss is the writer of The Name of the Wind and The Wise Man’s Fear. Mr. Rothfuss was the recipient of the 2007 “Quill Award”, the 2007 Best Book of the Year – FantasyLiterature.net, Publisher Weekly’s 2007 Best Book of the Year (Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror).
Daniel Logan: Daniel is best known for his role as “Young” Boba Fett in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones.
Richard LeParmentier: Richard is known the world over as Admiral Motti in the original STAR WARS. He was the admiral choked by Darth Vader. His other credits include: WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT, SUPERMAN 2, REDS & ROLLERBALL
Michele Knotz: Anime Voice Acting Star, Michele Knotz is the voice of Team Rocket’s Jessie, Misty, May, and Nurse Joy in PokÃ©mon. Michele is also one of the stars of Smash Bros. Brawl and Shootfighter Tekken.
Bill Rogers: Anime voice acting star, Bill Rogers is the voice of Brock in PokÃ©mon, Touma Seguchi in Gravitation, Yamamoto in Boogiepop Phantom, Tanaka Souihiro in Genshiken, Kevin in The Third and Bonsly, Lucario & Weavile in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Allen Bellman: Golden Age Comic Book Legend. Artist of Captain America, The Patriot, Let’s Play Detective, Human Torch, Sub-Mariner and more! Mr. Bellman was the recipient of the 2007 San Diego Comic Con Inkpot Award.
Dennis Calero: Superstar Comic Book Artist. Credits include: X-Men: Noir, X-Factor, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Supergirl and the Legion of Superheroes, Sliders, Magic: The Gathering, Fallen Angel, Supergirl and Countdown to Final Crisis.
Tony Bedard: Superstar Comic Book Writer. Tony is the current writer of DC Comic’s R.E.B.E.L.S. His other credits include: Birds of Prey, Exiles, Countdown, Supergirl, Uncanny X-Men, Outsiders, Supergirl & The Legion of Superheroes, Batman: Confidential, Mystic, DCU: Brave New World, Negation, JSA: Classified, Black Canary, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Rogue and Magnus Robot Fighter.
Mitch Breitweiser: Mitch is the artist of the recent Sub-Mariner 70th anniversary special, Captain America: The Chosen, Drax: The Destroyer, The Uncanny X-Men, Captain America: Theatre of War, Dark Tower and more!
Stephanie Sugar Lyn Beard: Stephanie is best known to the anime world as the voice of Sailor Mini-Moon (Chibi-Moon) in SAILOR MOON, in addition to her roles as Wish Bear in THE CARE BEARS and Kara in DI GATA DEFENDERS.
Ken Lerner: Ken is best known to fandom as Principal Flutie in the first season of BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, in addition to his roles in THE RUNNING MAN, THE EXORCIST III, GAS PUMP GIRLS & UNLAWFUL ENTRY
Brad Kesten: Brad is known the world over as the voice of Charlie Brown in THE CHARLIE BROWN & SNOOPY SHOW, IS THIS GOODBYE CHARLIE BROWN?,
WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED CHARLIE BROWN?,
IT’S FLASHBEAGLE CHARLIE BROWN &
YOU’RE A GOOD MAN CHARLIE BROWN.
Pamelyn Ferdin: Pamelyn is an acomplished actress and voice actress, best known for her role as Lucy Van Pelt in IT WAS A SHORT SUMMER CHARLIE BROWN, A BOY NAMED CHARLIE BROWN &
PLAY IT AGAIN CHARLIE BROWN. Her other credits include: CHARLOTTE’S WEB (Fern),
DR. SEUSS’ THE CAT IN THE HAT (Sally),
STAR TREK Classic Series: And the Children Shall Lead and SEALAB 2020 (Sallie)
Stephanie Yanez: Discovering music at the age of 5, Stephanie Yanez was born to sing. Her love for music eventually led her to record four songs on Geneon’s Anime Karaoke Collection with three of those songs recorded with overseas Japan-based record label I’VE. This CD also includes the song that she won at Anime Expo’s AX Idol 2004 “Ningyo Hime” from the top anime series Chobits!
Superstar Comic Book Artist
Artist of The Incredible Hercules, Exiles, Alpha Flight, Avengers: The Initiative, New X-Men: Hellions, Uncanny X-Men, What If?, Nine Rings of the Wu Tang, The X-Men, Wolverine: First Class, X-Men Unlimited and more.
Rob Hunter: Superstar Comic Book Artist and Inker for Marvel, DC and Crossgen comics, including: Green Lantern: Blackest Night, Green Lantern Corps, Final Crisis: Submit, Gambit, X-Man, Teen Titans, X-Factor, X-Men Unlimited, Wolverine, Uncanny X-Men, Superman and more.
Christian Alamy: Superstar Comic Book Artist and Inker for DC comics, Christian’s credits include: Green Lantern: Blackest Night, Green Lantern, JSA, Green Lantern Corps, Final Crisis, Batman, Lobo, Enemy Ace: War in Heaven, Nightwing, Aquaman, Back Adam: The Dark Age, Final Crisis: Requiem, Final Crisis: Superman Beyond and more.
Tom Nguyen: Superstar Comic Book Artist
and Inker for Marvel and DC Comics, including: Green Lantern: Blackest Night, Green Lantern Corps, 52, Action Comics, JLA, Batman, Final Crisis, Final Crisis: Superman Beyond, JLA: Classified, X-Men Unlimited and more.
Pat Broderick: Legendary Comic Book artist and animator, Pat Broderick is an icon of the 70′s and 80′s comic book industry. Mr. Broderick has been the artist for Batman, Captain Marvel, Firestorm, Captain Atom, Detective Comics, Green Lantern, The Micronauts, Shazam, Alpha Flight and more! In addition to his comic book art, Mr. Broderick’s animation work includes concept design work for the Jimmy Neutron movie.
Greg Horn: Superstar Comic Book Artist and Painter. Credits include: Secret Invasion, Ms. Marvel, Elektra, She-Hulk, X-Men, Emma Frost, Wolverine, Namor, Spider-Man and more!
Ralph Cabrera: Superstar Comic Book Artist and Inker for Marvel Comics, including: The Fantastic Four, Fantastic Force, Quasar, Adv. of the X-Men, Morbius, Peter Parker: Spider-Man, Silver Surfer, Venom and more.
Yaya Han: International cosplay star, Yaya Han has made a name for herself in the world of cosplay and costuming over the past 8 years. To this day she has made over 75 costumes, with many more to come. Her intricate and lavish creations have won awards and acclaim worldwide, as she has participated in convention and cosplay activities in five countries and shared her knowlege as an invited guest.
Derec Donovan: Superstar Comic Book Artist for Marvel and Image Comics, including: Youngblood, Spider-Man, R.E.B.E.L.S., X-Men, Spider-Man, Supergirl, Rogue, Thor, Bug, Legion of Super-Heroes, Green Lantern, Action Comics, Adv. of Superman, Robin, Jubilee, Connor Hawke and more.
Brian Thompson: Media Guest – Actor. Brian’s credits include: Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (Shao Khan), Buffy The Vampire Slayer (The Judge and Luke The Vampire), The X-Files (Alien Bounty Hunter), Star Trek: Generations (Klingon Helm), Star Trek: The Next Generation (A Matter of Honor), Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (To The Death & Rules of Engagement), Enterprise (United, Babel One, Aenar), Dragonheart (Brock), Charmed, Alien Nation, Werewolf, Terminator and Kindred: Embraced.
Cindy Morgan: Cindy is an actress best known for her roles as Lacey Underall in Caddyshack and Yori in Tron. Getting started as the Irish Spring girl, Cindy did several TV commercials before landing her first film role in Caddyshack. Cindy’s other credits include roles on Falcon Crest, The Larry Sanders Show, Amazing Stories and Bring ‘Em Back Alive.
Sean Shaw: Superstar Comic Book Artist. Credits include: Grimm Fairy Tales, Gen 13: Bootleg, Jungle Fantasy. Cavewoman Color Special, Alan Moore’s Glory,
Oz Squad, Shi, Lady Death, Coven, Vampirella and Wetworks.
Richard Green: Artist and Animator. Richard’s credits include work for Disney on Beauty and the Beast (Assistant Animator of Lumiere), Rescuers Down Under, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Goofy, Mickey Mouse and more.
Peter Badalamenti: Media Guest – Actor. Peter’s credits include: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest (Penrod), Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End (Penrod), The Curious Case of Benjiman Button (Younger/Older Benjiman), When In Rome (Ace Frehley), The Punisher, Bad Boys 2, Dr. Moreau’s House of Pain, Full Grown Men and Cremaster 3.
Heidi Arnhold: Heidi is a superstar Manga artist whose work includes Jim Henson’s Legends of the Dark Crystal and Star Trek: The Manga.
Sophie Mcnutt: Industry Guest. Funimation’s Operation Anime Co-ordinator.
Vinnie Tartemella: Artist and Painter. Credits include: Female Force: Michele Obama, Hillary Clintion, Princess Diana, Sarah Palin. Political Power: Bill Clinton, Colin Powell. Sinbad and the Merchant of Ages, Alice In Wonderland and Headlocked.
Elizabeth Breitweiser: Color Artist. Credits include: Agents of Atlas, Sub-Mariner 70th Anniversary, Captain America: Zero Point, What If?, Skaar: Son of Hulk and Uncanny X-Men.
Dreamweaver Press: Comic Book publisher, represented by writer JD Calderon and artist Daphne Lage. Titles include: The Oswald Chronicles, Tall Tails and Tenchi Muyo!
Luis Diaz: Artist and Designer for IDW, Topps, WWE and 3 Boys Productions. Credits include: The New Garbage Pail Kids, Wacky Packages, Wynonna Earp, Students of the Unusual, Lo-Fi Magazine, New Times – Miami, The Village Voice and more.
Terry Cronin & Pat Martin: Independent Comic Book creators. Students of the Unusual.
Kill Miss Pretty: Musical Guest
Murderous Rampage: Musical Guest
Joel Wynkoop: Actor
Hippojuice: Filmmakers and Podcast
St. James Comics
Michael J. Valle
Cuz it Clipz
Janda “Japanda” Farley
Marcos A. Rivera
E. Robert Dunn
Jorge L. Garcia
Richard A. Tucker
Dizzy Dog Designs
Baka Nya Artist Circle