Bruce Timm, James Denton, Sam Liu, Dwayne McDuffie, Andrea Romano and more appear at the Paley Center on Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 7:00 pm.
James Denton, Voice of Superman
Bruce Timm, Executive Producer
Sam Liu, Director
Dwayne McDuffie, Writer
Andrea Romano, Dialogue/Casting Director
Warner Home Video and The Paley Center for Media present the west coast premiere of All-Star Superman, the highly anticipated tenth entry in the popular series of DC Universe Animated Original Movies, produced by Warner Premiere, DC Entertainment, and Warner Bros. Animation. Grant Morrison’s Eisner Award–winning vision of Superman’s heroic final days on Earth is brought to exquisite animated life by executive producer Bruce Timm, director Sam Liu, screenwriter Dwayne McDuffie, and a star-studded cast guided by renowned dialogue director Andrea Romano. In the film, Superman rescues an ill-fated mission to the Sun (sabotaged by Lex Luthor) and, in the process, is oversaturated by radiation—which accelerates his cell degeneration. Sensing even he will be unable to cheat death, Superman ventures into new realms—finally revealing his secret to Lois, confronting Lex Luthor’s perspective of humanity, and attempting to ensure Earth’s safety before his own impending end with one final, selfless act. The cast includes James Denton (Desperate Housewives) as Superman, Christina Hendricks (Mad Men) as Lois Lane, and Anthony LaPaglia (Without A Trace) as Lex Luthor, as well as seven-time Emmy Award–winner Ed Asner (Up), Golden Globe–winner Frances Conroy (Six Feet Under), Matthew Gray Gubler (Criminal Minds), and Linda Cardellini (ER).
A limited number of tickets will be available to Paley Center Members starting Wednesday, January 19. Check this link for updates.
ECCC PR: EMERALD CITY COMICONS’ MONSTERS & DAMES CHARITY ART BOOK RETURNS, BIGGER & BETTER THAN EVER!
Seattle, WA – December 20, 2010 – Debuting again at the upcoming Emerald City Comicon (ECCC) will be the 2011 edition of the shows popular MONSTERS & DAMES art book. The 2011 book not only features an amazing cover by acclaimed illustrator Adam Hughes, but has expanded to a whopping SIXTY (60) pages of brand new illustrations by some of the top illustrators in comics and animation!
Since its inception in 2009, the MONSTERS & DAMES art books and auctions have raised over $10,000.00 for Seattle Children’s Hospital, a premier child health care & pediatric center, recognized as one of the leading hospitals for children. The art book has sold out each year at the convention.
“Helping bring this book to life each year is an incredible experience,” says ECCC Convention Director Jim Demonakos. “Being able to not only create a fun, collectible art book that fans love and at the same time raise a huge amount of money to benefit local children is very rewarding.”
The full-color, 9″x12″, 60-page MONSTERS & DAMES hardcover is limited to 1000 individually numbered copies. The 2011 book features contributions from some of the top creators in the industry, including JG Jones, Geof Darrow, Cully Hamner, Bruce Timm, Humberto Ramos, Guy Davis, Todd Nauck, Frank Cho, Yanick Paquette, Skottie Young, Aaron Lopresti, Cliff Chiang, Mike McKone, Cameron Stewart, Erik Larsen, Chris Giarrusso, Pete Woods, Jonathan Hickman, Sean “Cheeks” Galloway and dozens more! For the complete list of creators involved in this amazing art book, visit http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/monstersndames.php
The Ninth Annual EMERALD CITY COMICON, newly expanded to three days, will be taking place March 4th-6th, 2011 at the Washington State Convention & Trade Center in beautiful downtown Seattle, WA.
John Cassaday, Bruce Timm, Chris Moreno, Sam Park, Kerry Gammill, Bela Lugosi, Jr., Derke McCaw and more to be announced sign on October 26th at 7 p.m.
4213 West Burbank Boulevard, Burbank, CA 91505-2124
Stars and Producers from Nikita, V, The Vampire Diaries, Young Justice, MAD, and Green Lantern: The Animated Series to Appear October 8–10 at New York Comic Con 2010.
Selected stars and producers from these programs will be on-hand for panel sessions, media appearances and autograph signings at the East Coast’s biggest and most exciting popular culture convention from Friday, October 8–Sunday, October 10.
• Three generations of V queens — series stars Morena Baccarin and Laura Vandervoort, and guest star Jane Badler (Diana on the original V) — discuss their epic power struggle over the future of humanity in the forthcoming season two
• The Vampire Diaries executive producers Kevin Williamson & Julie Plec join series stars Steven R. McQueen, Sara Canning, Katerina Graham and Zach Roerig for their first New York Comic Con appearance (Note: Attendees are subject to change.)
• Nikita stars Maggie Q., Shane West and Lyndsy Fonseca team up with executive producer Craig Silverstein to give fans a peek a what’s ahead in season one
• Warner Bros. Animation unveils exclusive new footage from the upcoming series Young Justice, and the creative team behind Green Lantern: The Animated Series talks about this new project
• The team behind DC Comics’ MAD Magazine and Warner Bros. Animation’s new MAD animated television series give fans a light-hearted look at the past, present and future of an American institution For continuing information about the Studio’s plans at New York Comic Con, please follow us on Twitter @TheWBdotcom or search for news using the #WBNYCC hashtag.
Here is the complete WBTV and WBA New York Comic Con schedule:
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8
• 3:15–4:15 p.m. Mad About MAD Presentation/Q&A — MAD Magazine has established itself as the original, most imitated and influential satirical publication across generations. Recently, MAD made a triumphant return to TV on Cartoon Network with an all-new animated series from Warner Bros. Animation to corrupt the minds of the next generation! Come join MAD Magazine editor John Ficarra, MAD art director Sam Viviano, legendary MAD artist Mort Drucker and MAD television program producer Mark Marek, plus a few surprise guests for a lighthearted look at the past, present and future of an American institution. Room 1A06-7
• 4:30–5:30 p.m. MAD Signing at the DC Comics booth #2243
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 9
• 2:00–3:00 p.m. Young Justice Signing at the DC Comics booth #2243
• 2:30–3:30 p.m. Green Lantern: The Animated Series Presentation/Q&A — Saturday will be NYCC’s “brightest day” as Warner Bros. Animation proudly unveils this new series coming soon to Cartoon Network and based upon characters from DC Comics. Join series executive producer Bruce Timm (Batman: The Animated Series), producer Giancarlo Volpe (Star Wars: The Clone Wars) and producer/story editor Jim Krieg (Ben 10: Alien Swarm) as these creative forces reveal their plans for one of the most highly anticipated new animated series. Room 1A14
• 3:45–4:45 p.m. Young Justice Video Presentation and Q&A — Join the league! Fans were given their first glimpse of Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss Martian and Artemis this past July at Comic-Con International: San Diego. But this panel will offer far more than just a glimpse, as producers Brandon Vietti (Batman: Under the Red Hood) and Greg Weisman (Gargoyles) answer questions from fans and show footage from this highly anticipated series. A one-hour special event of Young Justice will premiere in November 2010 on Cartoon Network, and the series begins in 2011. Young Justice is produced by Warner Bros. Animation and is based upon characters from DC Comics. Room 1A14
• 4:00–5:00 p.m. Green Lantern: The Animated Series Signing at the DC Comics
• 5:15–6:15 p.m. V Special Video Presentation and Cast/Producer Q&A — In the first season of V, the Visitors arrived. In the second, coming in November to ABC, three generations of V queens — played by Morena Baccarin (Firefly), Laura Vandervoort (Smallville) and guest star Jane Badler (Diana on the original V) — will engage in an epic power struggle over the future of humanity. Join them and a V executive producer for a panel that will feature Q&A as well as footage from the new season. V is produced by HDFilms in association with Warner Bros. Television. Become a fan of the series on Facebook at www.facebook.com/V. IGN Theater/Special Events Hall
• 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. V Signing in Room 1C05
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 10
• 10:30–11:30 a.m. Nikita Video Presentation and Q&A — Looks do kill! International action star Maggie Q (Mission: Impossible III) plays Nikita, the former spy and assassin determined to destroy the secretive and corrupt government agency that trained her. Join Maggie, Shane West (ER), Lyndsy Fonseca (Kick-Ass) and executive producer Craig Silverstein (Bones) as they answer questions and provide a sneak peek at what fans can expect in upcoming episodes. From Wonderland Sound and Vision in association with Warner Bros. Television, Nikita airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET/PT on The CW. Become a fan of the show on Facebook at www.facebook.com/nikita. IGN Theater/Special Events Hall
• 1:00–1:45 p.m. Nikita Signing in Room 1C05
• 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. The Vampire Diaries Special Video Presentation and Select Cast/Producer Q&A — The Vampire Diaries sinks its teeth into the Big Apple today — a New York Comic Con first! Join series stars Steven R. McQueen (character name: Jeremy), Sara Canning (Jenna), Katerina Graham (Bonnie) and Zach Roerig (Matt), and executive producers Kevin Williamson & Julie Plec for a discussion of all things Mystic Falls! NOTE: Attendees are subject to change. From Bonanza Productions Inc., Outerbanks Entertainment and Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Bros. Television and CBS Television Studios, The Vampire Diaries airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW. Become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thevampirediaries and follow the show on Twitter at ww.twitter.com/CW_VampDiaries. IGN Theater/Special Events Hall
• 2:00–3:00 p.m. The Vampire Diaries Signing in Room 1C05
Last Tuesday, September 21st, was the world premiere of Superman/Batman: Apocalypse, the latest direct to DVD animation motion picture from WB Animation. The movie brings back the vocal talents of fan favorites Kevin Conroy (Batman), Tim Daly (Superman), and Susan Eisenberg (Wonder Woman). Ed Asner reprises his role as Granny Goodness, and also introduces Andre Braugher as Darkseid and Summer Glau as Supergirl.
The movie is based off of Jeph Loeb and Michael Turner’s Supergirl storyline. Reintroducing Supergirl to the DC Universe, the movie succeeds in paying homage to the art style of the late Turner, as well as capturing Kara Zor-El’s integration into the DCU.
The Paley Center hosted the world premiere, followed by a Q and A with some of the cast and crew that attended.
Among the highlights:
Tim Daly joking around about Superman’s sleeker look in the movie:
“One thing that I noticed about Superman in this, first of all he’s eating less carbs. And second of all, did anybody notice, what’s going on with his hair? It’s 2 curls!”
When asked, Lois Lane or Wonder Woman by the audience, Daly responds:
“Oh, Wonder Woman. (smiling at Susan Eisenberg) If you can’t be with the one you love, love the one you’re with.”
Lauren Montgomery, director of Superman/Batman: Apocalypse, was asked why the movie wasn’t titled Supergirl, responds:
“The title of the comic originally was Superman Batman: Supergirl, which… really would assume that the movie would be titled that, but since our wonderful Wonder Woman movie didn’t sell so well, they decided that girl movies don’t sell so we gotta trick everybody into buying it.”
When asked what personal projects they’d love to work on if given the chance:
Bruce Timm, Executive Producer: “I would probably do the Black Hawks.”
Montgomery: “I would probably do Batgirl Year One, or anything with Aquaman.”
When asked what in the movie came out better than expected:
Daly: “I think that I am temperamentally as a person more suited to Batman, because I tend to have sort a darker skewing view of the world, so I was pleasantly surprised by the Superman scenes that were a little more sincere and tender, because I thought they played pretty well. I didn’t squirm and think like ah geez, Superman is being a real sap. I felt like he cared about Supergirl, I like that.”
Rachel Quintance (Artemis/Lyla): “For me, I’m just so happy to be a part of it, my first foray into the DC comic world so watching all of it was just fantastic to me. It’s like, I mean, you all know this so well, and to me it’s like, wow, oh my gosh, this exists. So I thought the whole thing was incredible.”
Tab Murphy (Writer): “I think I responded to the relationship between Superman and Kara Zor El a lot because of the idea of suddenly finding somebody you’re related to and becoming overprotective and then having to let go. I have a 13 year old daughter and going through that same thing so I can totally identify..”
Bruce Timm: What’s her name?
Murphy: Kara! It’s true, it’s true… whoa.
Montgomery: “I’m a pretty big sucker for feel good movies these days so I guess just seeing how it all wrapped up in the ending and Supergirl finally getting her costume and she gets the nod of approvement, she gets the nod from Batman, and you just leave the theater happy. That’s the part I like the most.”
Timm: “I’m actually just really relieved that the opening of the movie worked because the movie, it came up short when we timed the animatic, the storyboard. And so we kinda had to pad it, and part of the stuff we padded was that opening in Gotham City where we’re just kind of panning through Gotham City, oh there’s a cat in the alley… oh look, there’s blimps overhead! So when we got the film back, it was like oh my god, there’s nothing happening, there’s no dialogue, we’re just panning through the city for like 2 minutes! So we added a bunch of radio dialogue, and sound effects and music, and you watch it now, and it’s like, ok, yeah, it kinda works… so WHEW!”
Eisenberg and Andrea Romano (Voice Director) were both fans of the quieter moments, as well as how the fight scenes came about together, particularly when it seemed that most of the recording time was spent doing battle scenes.
The Paley Center did a wonderful job organizing this event, and I’m also looking forward to the next 3 announced feature length animated films: All Star Superman, Green Lantern Emerald Knights, and Batman: Year One!
The Superman/Batman: Apocalypse DVD is out in stores now! Pick it up and let me know what you thought of the movie!
The Paley Center for Media Hosts the Premieres for Superman/Batman: Apocalypse on Sept. 21 in Los Angeles & Sept. 23 in New York;
Limited Free Tickets Available to Fans on First Come, First Served Basis
Presented by Warner Home Video & UGO
Warner Home Video, UGO.com and The Paley Center for Media proudly present the bi-coastal World Premieres of Superman/Batman: Apocalypse, the highly anticipated next entry in the ongoing series of DC Universe Animated Original PG-13 Movies, in Los Angeles on September 21 and New York on September 23. Filmmakers and members of the voice cast will attend both events for red carpet media interviews and post-screening panel discussions.
On Tuesday, September 21, Superman/Batman: Apocalypse will screen at the Paley Center in Los Angeles (465 North Beverly Drive in Beverly Hills) with media interviews starting at 5:30 p.m. and screening commencing at 7:00 p.m. A panel discussion moderated by UGO movie editors will follow the screening featuring executive producer Bruce Timm, director Lauren Montgomery, writer Tab Murphy and dialogue/casting director Andrea Romano. Additional participants, including voice cast members, will be announced as confirmed.
On Thursday, September 23, Superman/Batman: Apocalypse will screen at the Paley Center in New York City (25 West 52nd Street) with media interviews starting at 5:00 p.m. and screening commencing at 6:30 p.m. Following the screening, Kevin Conroy, the fan-favorite voice of Batman, and casting/dialogue director Andrea Romano will lead a panel discussion moderated by UGO movie editors. Additional participants, including voice cast members, will be announced as confirmed.
A limited number of free tickets are available for the general public. Fans wishing to receive free tickets to the Los Angeles event on Sept. 21 must RSVP via email to SupermanBatmanLA@gmail.com. Fans in New York City wishing to receive free tickets to the NY event on Sept. 23 must RSVP via email to SupermanBatmanNY@gmail.com.
Tickets to both events will be distributed on a “first come, first served” basis.
Based on the DC Comics series/graphic novel “Superman/Batman: Supergirl” by Jeph Loeb, Michael Turner & Peter Steigerwald, Superman/Batman: Apocalypse is produced by animation legend Bruce Timm and directed by Lauren Montgomery (Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths) from a script by Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Tab Murphy (Gorillas in the Mist).
In Superman/Batman: Apocalypse, a spaceship splashes down in Gotham City Harbor — leading Batman and Superman to encounter a mysterious Kryptonian with powers as great as those of the Man of Steel. The Kryptonian is soon revealed to be Kara, cousin of Superman, who takes her under his wing to educate her about the ways of Earth. However, the villainous Darkseid has other plans. Seeing an opportunity to finally defeat Superman, Darkseid abducts and gains control of Kara, utilizing the powerful Kryptonian to do his bidding. It’s up to Batman and Superman to save Kara, but they’ll have to take the fight to Darkseid within his hostile world – where unknown, deadly threats lurk around every corner, including a brainwashed Kryptonian able to match Superman blow-for-blow.
Fan favorites Tim Daly (Private Practice) and Kevin Conroy (China Beach) return to their seminal roles as Superman and Batman, respectively. The celebrity-laden guest cast is headed by Andre Braugher (Men of a Certain Age) as the daunting Darkseid. Sci-Fi heroine Summer Glau (Serenity/Firefly, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles) provides the voice of Supergirl, and seven-time Emmy Award winner Ed Asner (Up) reprises his Superman: The Animated Series/Justice League role as Granny Goodness.
Produced by Warner Premiere, DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Animation, Superman/Batman: Apocalypse will be distributed by Warner Home Video on September 28, 2010.
Emerald City ComiCon announces more guests for 2011 starting off with a pair of media guests from the Fox TV series Fringe, JOHN NOBLE (Dr. Walter Bishop) and JASIKA NICOLE (Astrid Farnsworth). Both actors will be appearing Saturday and Sunday only.
We also have some great animation media guests to announce, including modern animation legend BRUCE TIMM (DC Animated universe), SEAN “Cheeks” GALLOWAY (character designer for The Spectacular Spider-Man) and a trio of Pixar guests, TED MATHOT (Presto), DEREK THOMPSON (Wall-E) and JAMES S. BAKER (Up).
In the area of comic guests, we have another bunch of guests who’ve never been to ECCC, like LARRY HAMA (G.I. Joe), STEVE EPTING (Captain America) and TERRY & RACHEL DODSON (Uncanny X-Men), plus returning favorites like MIKE MIGNOLA (Hellboy), ADAM HUGHES (Wonder Woman), SKOTTIE YOUNG (Wonderful Wizard of Oz), DUSTIN NGUYEN (Batman), DARICK ROBERTSON (The Boys), BEN TEMPLESMITH (Choker) and so many more! View the complete list here…
The WB has announced their full panel and signings schedule.
6:00-9:00 PM (Ballroom 20)
WB SNEAK PEEK (Screening)
2:45 – 3:45 PM (WB Booth)
CHILDRENS HOSPITAL (Signing)
Lake Bell, Rob Corddry, Erinn Hayes, Rob Huebel, Ken Marino, Jon Stern, David Wain
3:00 – 4:00 PM (WB Booth)
LOST BOYS: THE THIRST (Signing)
Corey Feldman & Jamison Newlander
5:00 – 6:00 PM (Room 7AB)
CHILDRENS HOSPITAL (Session)
Lake Bell, Rob Corddry, Erinn Hayes, Rob Huebel, Ken Marino Jon Stern, David Wain Moderator: Nick Weidenfeld
7:30-9:30 PM (Room 7AB)
DC-75th Anniversary Documentary (Screening)
Talent: TBD, Moderator: TBD
10:00 PM-12:00 AM (Bayfront Hilton Indigo Ballroom)
LOST BOYS: THE THIRST (Screening)
Introduction – Corey Feldman & Jamison Newlander
10:30 – 11:30 AM (Room 6A)
BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD (Session)
James Tucker, Michael Jelenic, Diedrich Bader, John DiMaggio, Andrea Romano Moderator: Sam Register
12:45 – 1:45 PM (Ballroom 20)
THE BIG BANG THEORY (Session)
Chuck Lorre, Bill Prady, Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Cuoco, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar Moderator: Wil Wheaton
1:00 – 2:00 PM (WB Booth)
BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD (Signing)
James Tucker, Diedrich Bader, Michael Jelenic, Andrea Romano
1:15 – 2:15 PM (WB Booth)
F.E.A.R. 3 (Signing)
2:00 – 3:00 PM (25 ABC)
PEANUTS TURNS 60 (Session)
Jean Schulz, Paige Braddock, Andy Beall and Marge Dean
2:30 – 3:30 PM (WB Booth)
TRUE BLOOD (Signing)
Alan Ball, Charlaine Harris, Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Sam Trammell, Rutina Wesley, Nelsan Ellis, Denis O’Hare, Joe Manganiello, Kristin Bauer, Deborah Ann Woll, Alexander Skarsgard
3:30 – 4:30 PM (WB Booth)
THE BIG BANG THEORY (Signing)
Chuck Lorre, Bill Prady, Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar
5:15 – 6:00 PM (WB Booth)
5:45 – 6:15 PM (WB Booth)
HUMAN TARGET (Signing)
8:00 – 10:00 PM (Ballroom 20 )
BATMAN: UNDER THE RED HOOD (Screening)
Include trailer of Superman/Batman: Apocalypse; announcement of 2011 DCU titles Bruce Greenwood, Jensen Ackles, Jason Isaacs, John DiMaggio, Bruce Timm, Andrea Romano, Brandon Vietti, Judd Winick, Martella Bros., Moderator: TBD/Gary Miereanu
10:15 PM-12:00 AM (Ballroom 20)
BATMAN: UNDER THE RED HOOD (Screening)
10:00 – 11:00 AM (Room 7AB)
MAD MAGAZINE – DC (Session)
John Ficarra, Sam Viviano, Sergio Aragones, Tom Richmond, Kevin Shinick Moderator: Peter Girardi
10:00 – 10:45 AM (Ballroom 20)
Zac Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, Adam Baldwin, Chris Fedak Joshua Gomez, Scott Krinsky, Sarah Lancaster, Josh Schwartz Moderator: Alan Sepinwall and Dan Fienberg
11:00 AM-12:00 PM (WB Booth)
BATMAN: UNDER THE RED HOOD (Signing)
Bruce Greenwood, Jason Isaacs, John DiMaggio, Bruce Timm, Andrea Romano, Brandon Vietti, Judd Winick and Martella Bros
11:15 AM-1:15 PM (Hall H )
WARNER BROS. THEATRICAL – Presentation (Screening)
Films include SUCKER PUNCH, more TBD
12:00 – 12:45 PM (WB Booth)
Josh Schwartz, Chris Fedak, Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, Joshua Gomez, Ryan McPartlin, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Vik Sahay, Scott Krinsky, Sarah Lancaster, Adam Baldwin
12:35 – 1:05 PM (WB Booth)
WB THEATRICAL (Signing)
1:00 – 2:00 PM (WB Booth)
Scott Rosenbaum, Steve Pearlman, Elizabeth Mitchell, Morris Chestnut, Joel Gretsch, Logan Huffman, Laura Vandervoort, Scott Wolf
1:30 – 2:15 PM (WB Booth)
WB THEATRICAL (Signing)
2:30 – 3:15 PM (Ballroom 20 )
Elizabeth Mitchell, Morris Chestnut, Joel Gretsch, Logan Huffman, Laura Vandervoort, Morena Baccarin, Scott Wolf, Scott Rosenbaum, Steve Pearlman Moderator: Jace Lacob
2:30 – 3:30 PM (WB Booth)
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (Signing)
Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Michael Trevino, Matt Davis, Kevin Williamson, Julie Plec
2:30 – 3:30 PM (WB Booth)
Craig Silverstein, Lyndsy Fonseca, Shane West, Maggie Q
3:00 – 4:00 PM (Room 7AB )
DC SHOWCASE (Screening)
Thomas Jane, Bruce Timm, Joe Lansdale, Greg Weisman, Alan Burnett, DC- TBD, possibly Neil McDonough Moderator: TBD/Gary Miereanu
3:15 – 4:00 PM (Ballroom 20)
Joshua Jackson, Anna Torv, Jasika Nicole, John Noble, Blair Brown, Lance Reddick, Jeff Pinkner, Joel Wyman Moderator: Ken Tucker
3:30 – 4:15 PM (WB Booth)
HUMAN TARGET (Signing)
Matt Miller, Mark Valley, Chi McBride, Jackie Earle Haley
3:30 – 4:15 PM (WB Booth)
KEVIN SMITH (Signing)
4:15 – 5:00 PM (Ballroom 20)
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (Session)
Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Michael Trevino, Matt Davis, Kevin Williamson, Julie Plec Moderator: Marcos Siega
TBD (WB Booth)
MAD MAGAZINE – DC (Signing)
John Ficarra, Sam Viviano, Sergio Aragones, Tom Richmond, Kevin Shinick
4:30 – 5:15 PM (WB Booth)
SUCKER PUNCH (Signing)
5:15 – 6:15 PM (Room 6BCF)
Craig Silverstein, Maggie Q, Lyndsy Fonseca, Shane West Moderator: Tim Stack
4:30 – 5:30 PM (WB Booth)
DC SHOWCASE (Signing)
Thomas Jane, Bruce Timm, Joe Lansdale, Greg Weisman, Alan Burnett, possibly Neil McDonough.
5:30 – 6:30 PM (WB Booth)
Jeff Pinkner, Joel Wyman, Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, John Noble, Lance Reddick, Blair Brown, Jasika Nicole
6:00 – 8:00 PM (Hall H)
KEVIN SMITH (Panel)
Hosted by Kevin Smith, and all things Kevin Smith
6:15 – 7:00 PM (Room 6BCF)
HUMAN TARGET (Session)
Matt Miller, Mark Valley, Chi McBride, Jackie Earle Haley Room 6BCF
10:00 PM–12:00 AM (Bayfront Hilton Indigo Ballroom )
COP OUT/MAXIMUM COMEDY MODE – Premiere (Screening)
Introduction by Kevin Smith
10:00 – 11:00 AM (Ballroom 20)
Brian Peterson, Kelly Souders, Tom Welling, Erica Durance, Justin Hartley, Cassidy Freeman Moderator: Geoff Johns
11:15 AM-12:15 PM (Ballroom 20)
Sera Gamble, Eric Kripke, Ben Edlund, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, Jim Beaver Moderator: Brian Truitt
11:45 – 12:45 PM (WB Booth)
SCOOBY DOO (Signing)
Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone, Matthew Lillard, Mitch Watson, Dan Krall
12:45 – 1:45 PM (WB Booth )
Ben Edlund, Jim Beaver, Sera Gamble, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Eric Kripke, Misha Collins
1:00 – 2:00 PM (Room 6BCF)
UNNATURAL HISTORY (Session)
Mike Werb, Kevin G. Schmidt, Jordan Gavaris, Italia Ricci, Martin Donovan Moderator: Rich Sands
2:15 – 3:15 PM (Room 6BCF)
SCOOBY DOO (Session)
Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone, Matthew Lillard, Mitch Watson, Dan Krall
2:15 – 3:15 PM (WB Booth)
UNNATURAL HISTORY (Signing)
Mike Werb, Kevin G. Schmidt, Jordan Gavaris, Italia Ricci, Martin Donovan