Author R.A. Salvatore signs at BookPeople on August 10, 2012 at 7:00pm!
In the conclusion to the #4 New York Times best-selling Neverwinter Saga, Drizzt draws his swords once more to aid his friends—assisting the beautiful elf Dahlia as she enacts revenge and helping an old foe break the bonds that have held him hostage for more than a hundred years.
As one of the fantasy genre’s most successful authors, R.A. Salvatore enjoys an ever-expanding and tremendously loyal following. His books regularly appear on The New York Times best-seller lists and have sold more than 10,000,000 copies.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to have anything signed at this event, a copy of the event book must be purchased from BookPeople. If you purchase your book from BookPeople in advance of the event, please save your receipt and present it at the event.
604 N. Lamar, Austin, TX 78703
Author Greg Rucka signs at BookPeople on Thursday, May 31st, 2012 from 7:30PM – 9:30PM.
For the visitors to Wilsonville, the largest theme park in the world, the day began with a smile. By the end, they wonder-will they be able to escape with their lives?
Retired Delta Force operator, Master Sergeant Jonathan “Jad” Bell, is Wilsonville’s lead undercover security officer. The threat begins with the announcement of a hidden dirty bomb, but quickly becomes something far, far worse.
Trained since the age of seventeen to save innocent victims from impossible hostage situations, Jad scrambles to assess the threat and protect the visitors. He will come face to face with a villain whose training matches his in every way-and presents a threat Jad may not be able to stop.
GREG RUCKA is the author of nearly a dozen novels, six featuring bodyguard Atticus Kodiak, and two featuring Tara Chace, the protagonist of his Queen & Country series. Additionally, he has penned several short-stories, countless comics, and the occasional non-fiction essay. In comics, he has had the opportunity to write stories featuring some of the world’s best-known characters—Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman—as well as penning several creator-owned properties himself, such as Whiteout and Queen & Country, both published by Oni Press. His work has been optioned several times over, and his services are in high-demand in a variety of creative fields as a story-doctor and creative consultant.
In order to have anything signed at a BookPeople event, a copy of the event book must be purchased from BookPeople. If you purchase your book from BookPeople in advance of the event, please save your receipt and present it at the event.
604 N. Lamar, Austin, TX 78703
Simon Pegg goes on a signing tour for his new memoir, Nerd Do Well.
Simon Pegg is an actor, comedian, screenwriter, producer and author. Best known for his roles in Shaun of the Dead, Paul, and Hot Fuzz, he also plays Scotty in the Star Trek franchise. Simon lives in London with his wife and daughter. This is his first book.
NEW YORK, NY
STRAND BOOKSTORE, 828 Broadway, Fl 3, New York, NY 10003
Monday, June 13 – 7:00 PM – author event. Talk/Signing
BOOKPEOPLE, 603 North Lamar Blvd., Austin, TX 78703
Wednesday, June 15 – 7:00 PM – bookstore.
LOS ANGELES, CA
BARNES & NOBLE #2089, The Grove, 189 The Grove Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90036
Friday, June 17 – 7:00 PM – bookstore. Talk/Signing
Patton Oswalt signs on January 15, 2011 at 2:00 pm.
Widely known for his roles in the films Big Fan and Ratatouille, as well as the television hit The King of Queens, Patton Oswalt has been amusing audiences for decades. Now, with Zombie Spaceship Wasteland, he offers a fascinating look into his most unusual, and lovable, mindscape. Oswalt combines memoir with uproarious humor, from snow forts to Dungeons & Dragons to gifts from Grandma that had to be explained.
He remembers his teen summers spent working in a movie Cineplex and his early years doing stand-up. Then there’s the book’s centerpiece, which posits that before all young creative minds have anything to write about, they will home in on one of three story lines: zombies, spaceships, or wastelands. BookPeople is thrilled to host Patton Oswalt. While the talk is free to attend, if you would like a book signed it must be purchased from BookPeople. Free wristbands for the signing line will go out at 9AM the morning of the event.
603 North Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78703
R.A. Salvatore goes on a signing tour for the latest Drizzt Do’Urden novel:
Philadelphia, PA: 10/05/10
Free Library of Philadelphia, 7:30 pm
Author Lecture Series
1901 Vine Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Chicago, IL: 10/06/10
Barnes & Noble DePaul Center, 12 pm
1 East Jackson Boulevard, Chicago, IL 60614
Chicago Comics, 7 pm
3244 N. Clark St, Chicago, IL 60657
Toronto, ON: 10/07/10
World’s Biggest Bookstore, 7 pm
20 Edward Street,Toronto, ON M5G 1C9
Boston, MA: 10/08/10
Northeastern University—Snell Library, 12 pm
360 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115
Falmouth, MA: 10/09/10
Falmouth Public Library, 12 pm
300 Main Street, Falmouth, MA 02540
Austin, TX: 10/11/10
BookPeople, 7 pm
603 N. Lamar, Austin TX 78703
San Diego, CA: 10/12/10
Mysterious Galaxy Books, 7 pm
7051 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111
San Francisco, CA: 10/13
Borders Stonestown Galleria, 7 pm
233 Winston Drive, San Francisco, CA 94132
Seattle, WA: 10/14/10
Fort Lewis Army Base, 4 pm
Borders Tacoma, 7:30 pm
2508 S 38th Street, Tacoma, WA 98409
Seattle, WA: 10/15/10
Borders Lynnwood, 7 pm
3000 184th Street SW, Suite 910, Lynnwood, WA 98037
Vancouver, BC: 10/16/10
Chapters, 12 pm
788 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1A1
Josh Neufeld has announced an extensive book tour for his graphic novel A.D.: After the Deluge.
- Wednesday, August 19: I commemorate A.D.’s hardcover release with a presentation and signing in Austin, Texas, @ BookPeople. 603 N. Lamar, Austin, 7pm.
- Thursday, August 20: A.D. presentation & signing @ Domy Books in Houston, Texas. 1709 Westheimer, Houston, 7:00 pm. This event will be taped by Book TV!
- Friday, August 21: A.D. hits New Orleans. Release party with me and some of the book’s subjects, live and in person! Plus an art show, music, and refreshments. The Canary Collective, 329 Julia Street, New Orleans, 6pm.
- Saturday, August 22: Signing @ Maple Street Book Shop, 7523 Maple Street, New Orleans. 1pm.
- Saturday, August 22: Signing @ Octavia Books, 513 Octavia Street, New Orleans. 3:30 pm.
- Sunday, August 23: Signing @ Beth’s Books, 2700 Chartres Street, New Orleans, 1pm.
- Tuesday, August 25: A.D.’s New York release party @ Idlewild Books, co-sponsored by SMITH magazine and Teachers & Writers Collaborative. Live music by Mary McBride, refreshments, and an art auction to benefit New Orleans relief organizations. 12 West 19th St., New York City, 7pm.
- Friday, August 28: A.D. presentation and signing @ The Book Cellar, in Chicago. 4736-38 North Lincoln Ave., Chicago, 7pm.
- Saturday, August 29: Katrina’s fourth anniversary. I will be doing an author coffee @ Writers Workspace Chicago. 5443 N. Broadway St., Chicago, 11am.
- Saturday, August 29: Signing @ Chicago Comics, 3244 N Clark Street, Chicago, 3 pm.
- Tuesday, September 8: Presentation & signing @ Brookline Booksmith, 279 Harvard Street, Brookline, Massachusetts, 7pm.
- Wednesday, September 9: Signing @ Million Year Picnic, 99 Mt. Auburn Street, Cambridge, Mass., 1 pm.
- Wednesday, September 16: Pantheon editor Lisa Weinert, SMITH comics editor Jeff Newelt, and I discuss the evolution of A.D. from web to print. McNally Jackson Books, 52 Prince Street, New York City, 7pm.
- September 24: Presentation & signing @ Bergen Street Comics, 470 Bergen Street, Brooklyn, 7pm.
- September 26–27: A.D. hits D.C. for the annual Small Press Expo (SPX). Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, 5701 Marinelli Road, North Bethesda, Maryland.
- October 8–11: I will be a guest of Portland’s Wordstock Literary Festival, “the largest celebration of literature and literacy in the Pacific Northwest.” Oregon Convention Center, Portland, Oregon.
- November 14–15: A.D. heads south again for The Miami Book Fair International.