LOS ANGELES, Calif., September 16, 2010 – Top Cow Productions, Inc. proudly announced today that first title off of the 2010 Pilot Season slate will arrive in stores next week on September 22nd, 2010. Pilot Season 2010 debuts a new format consisting of five new concepts and five different creative teams released in a span of five weeks. In support of Pilot Season 2010, stateside creators will be embarking on a signing tour coinciding with their pilot’s release.
“Pilot Season is an ideal event for us to schedule signing events around because of the wide variety of talent we have participating each year,” explained Publisher Filip Sablik. “This year is no different with established talent like Marc Silvestri, Jeff Katz, and Phil Noto along side exciting up-and-comers like Jerry Lando, David Marquez, and the dynamic duo of Hill and Levin. We’re all getting out on the campaign trail to win the hearts and minds of our voting public!”
Pilot Season: 39 Minutes’ William Harms and Jerry Lando will kick off the launch of Pilot Season 2010 next week in Las Vegas and Philadelphia, respectively.
Book Signing Dates
Pilot Season: 39 Minutes
· William Harms: Comic Oasis, Las Vegas, NV – September 22
· Jerry Lando: Atomic City Comics, Philadelphia, PA – September 25, 2-5pm
Pilot Season: Asset
· Filip Sablik: Earth 2 Comics, Los Angeles, CA – September 29
· Jenny Frison: Challengers 2.0, Chicago, IL – September 29, 5-7pm
· David Marquez: Austin Books and Comics, Austin, TX, October 13
Pilot Season: Crosshair
· Jeff Katz: Brave New World, Los Angeles, CA – October 16
Pilot Season: 7 Days From Hell
· Bryan Edward Hill: Starclipper Comics, St. Louis, MO – October 23
· Rob Levin: The Comic Bug, Long Beach, CA – October 23, 4 PM – 8 PM
· Phil Noto: ACME Comics, Greensboro, NC – October 23 (tentative)
For more information on Pilot Season and upcoming signing events, go to www.topcow.com.