Past Present Future is thrilled to announce that Neal Adams; a true legend of the comic book industry will be a special guest of our West Palm Beach Superstore – Thursday, June 30th! Mr. Adams will be in the store from 6:00 until 9:00 PM.
A special arrangement has been made with this iconic artist, just for our customers – he will sign one item (hardcover, trade paperback or comic) per-person for FREE. Each additional signature is $20.00, discounted from his normal convention price. Mr. Adams will also take photos with fans (time permitting). There is one exception to the signature policy, if the books are CGC, then Mr. Adams must charge his standard rate. Beyond all of this awesomeness Mr. Adams will have a limited supply of prints, books and hard to find variants available for purchase. This is an incredible opportunity to meet a true master whose contribution to the comic book industry is unprecedented.
Past Present Future Comics
1387 N Military Trail, West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Florida Supercon is the LARGEST Comic Con in Miami. Supercon takes place JULY 1-4, 2016 at THE MIAMI BEACH CONVENTION CENTER and FILLMORE MIAMI BEACH AT THE JACKIE GLEASON THEATER!
Find the best in Comic Books, Media Guests, Anime, Animation, Video Games, Fantasy, Sci-Fi and Pop Culture in South Florida. Florida Supercon is 4 days of fun featuring celebrity guests, comic book creators, voice actors, industry guests, cosplayers, artists, writers, panels, Q&A’s, films & shorts, costume & cosplay contests, vendors, parties, anime, workshops, video gaming and more!
Some of the highlights for Florida Supercon 2016 include:
- Star Trek 50th Anniversary Celebration: William Shatner “Captain Kirk”, Walter Koenig “Pavel Chekov”, Michael Dorn “Worf”, Denise Crosby “Tasha Yar”, Robert Picardo “The Doctor”, René Auberjonois “Odo”, Robert Duncan McNeill “Tom Paris”, David Warner “Chancellor Gorkon & St. John Talbot”, Chase Masterson “Leeta the Bajoran”, and Star Trek: The Motion Picture Cinematographer Bruce Logan.
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow star: Casper Crump “Vandal Savage”.
- FOX’S Gotham star: Ben McKenzie “Jim Gordon”.
- Doctor Who star: Alex Kingston “River Song.”
- The Walking Dead Cast Members: Michael Cudlitz “Abraham Ford”, and Denise Crosby “Mary”.
- Star Wars Cast Members: Jeremy Bulloch “Boba Fett”, Tim Rose “Admiral Ackbar”, Jessica Henwick “Jessika Pava”, Chris Parsons “4-Lom”, and Star Wars: A New Hope special effects co-ordinator Bruce Logan.
- First Time Ever TRON Reunion: Bruce Boxleitner “TRON”, David Warner “Sark”, Cindy Morgan “Yori”, and TRON Cinematographer Bruce Logan.
- Game of Thrones cast members: Natalia Tena “Osha” and Jessica Henwick “Nymeria Sand”.
- Harry Potter stars: Natalia Tena “Tonks”, and Devon Murray “Seamus Finnigan”.
- Sesame Street cast members: Emilio Delgado “Luis” and Bob McGrath “Bob Johnson”.
- Steven Universe stars: Zach Callison “Steven”, Michaela Dietz “Amethyst”, and Grace Rolek “Connie”.
- Wrestling Superstars: Mick Foley, Diamond Dallas Page, Mickie James, The Godfather, Road Warrior Animal, and Demolition.
- Pokémon 20th Anniversary Celebration: Veronica Taylor “Ash Ketchum”, Michael Liscio Jr. “Clemont and Inkay”, Tara Sands “Bulbasaur, Richie, Sammy, Oddish and Jasmine”, Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld “Bonnie, Nurse Joy, Jasmine and Audino”, and Haven Paschall “Serena, Concordia, and Ellie”.
- Anime Stars: Vic Mignogna (Fullmetal Alchemist, Dragon Ball Z, Ouran High School Host Club), Caitlin Glass (Fullmetal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, Ouran High School), Steve Blum (Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo), Trina Nishimura (Attack on Titan, Witchblade, Claymore), and Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (Ghost In The Shell, Sailor Moon).
- Animation Stars: Tara Strong (Teen Titans Go), Jeremy Shada (Adventure Time), Dana Snyder (Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Squidbillies), Jim Cummings (Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Darkwing Duck), Larry Kenney (Thundercats, Count Chocula), Charles Martinet (Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Toadsworth, Baby Mario, and Baby Luigi for Nintendo), Steve Blum (Transformers: Prime, Wolverine and the X-Men, Legend of Korra), and Andy Sipes (Triptank, Code Monkeys, and Archer).
- Dozens of Comic Book Artists and Writers: Keith Giffen, Greg Capullo, Fabian Nicieza, Joe Keatinge, Leila del Duca, Neal Adams, José Luis Garcia-Lopez, Jorge Molina, Ramón Pérez, Jill Thompson, Colleen Doran, Scott Kolins, Allen Bellman, Scott Hepburn, Trevor Von Eeden, Elliot S! Maggin, Brad Walker, Khary Randolph, John Beatty, Shawn Crystal, Brent Schoonover, Cory Smith, Tony Bedard, Mateus Santolouco, Tony Bedard, Jose Delbo, Greg Horn, Andy Kuhn, and many more!
- Power Ranger Cast Members: Austin St. John, Christopher Khayman Lee, Steve Cardenas, and Dan Southworth.
- More celebrities including: Henry Winkler (Happy Days, Children’s Hospital, The Waterboy), Kel Mitchell (Kenan & Kel, Good Burger, Mystery Men), Lisa Corrao (Every Witch Way), and many more to be announced!
- Multiple costume and cosplay events each day of the show, with thousands of dollars in cash and prizes on the line!
- Over 500,000 square feet of convention space featuring 700 booths and tables with vendors, celebrity guests, artists, filmmakers, and exhibits. 3 stages of entertainment, video games, plus a dozen rooms for panels, tabletop gaming and screenings.
Click here to get tickets.
FSC is JULY 1-4, 2016
THE MIAMI BEACH CONVENTION CENTER & FILLMORE MIAMI BEACH AT THE JACKIE GLEASON THEATER
1901 Convention Center Dr. • Miami Beach, FL 33139 • 305.673.7311
SUPERCON PHONE: 954.399.1330 firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us in celebrating the anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission to the moon with legendary astronaut and American icon, Buzz Aldrin! George Takei, best known for his role as Mr. Sulu in Star Trek: The Original Series), will join Buzz to host this special black-tie event which will be held at the Apollo/Saturn V Center at Kennedy Space Center, FL on July 23, 2016. Featuring fellow Star Trek alumna Nichelle Nichols (Uhura), long-time space news reporter John Zarrella (CNN), who will serve as the evening’s emcee, and NASA astronauts from each era of manned space flight, this Gala will celebrate the 47th anniversary of the historic Apollo 11 mission as well as the 50th anniversary of Star Trek: The Original Series.
During the evening you will have the opportunity to view NASA restricted property, such as the launch pads and Vehicle Assembly Building, on your private transportation from our host hotel to the Apollo/Saturn V Center, enjoy a reception and open bar, receive an exclusive professional photo with our hosts, dine underneath one of the only remaining Saturn V rockets in the world (the largest rocket ever made which took Neil Armstrong, Michael Collins, and Buzz Aldrin to the moon in 1969), enjoy a decadent dessert spread and specialty coffee, explore the award-winning Apollo/Saturn V facility which houses historic relics of the space program, and experience an engaging program with Aldrin and Takei as they share their experiences during a time when space travel transitioned from fantasy to reality.
Also included will be an Apollo 11 Memorabilia Silent Auction and special raffle, available only to gala attendees.
Event proceeds benefit Buzz Aldrin’s ShareSpace Foundation, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to igniting children’s passions for science, technology, engineering, arts, and math by providing educators with interactive and engaging hands-on educational activities.
|Bay of Blood, Tampa’s Horror Weekend|
|Convention Website Address|
|This convention will take place:|
|Start Date (Format mm/dd/yyyy)|
|End Date (Format mm/dd/yyyy)|
|About This Convention|
|Bay of Blood is a genre film convention in Tampa, Florida, dedicated to celebrating horror and cult cinema with a focus on films of the 1970’s and 80’s. Our show features rare appearances by celebrity guests from a wide variety of horror and cult films on hand to meet with fans, take photos and sign autographs. Bay of Blood also features a media room that will host panel discussions, film screenings, and special events throughout the weekend along with a showcase of vendors and exhibitors specializing in horror memorabilia, movies, props, posters, make-up FX, artwork, and collectibles for fans of all ages. If you’re looking for horror in Tampa, Bay of Blood has everything under the sun!|
|Venue Name and Address|
|Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore
700 N Westshore Blvd
Tampa, Florida 33609
|Please select the Category that best describes the convention|
|Lou David, Brian Matthews, Leah Ayres, Shelley Bruce, Bonnie Deroski, Peter Cowper, Paul Kelman, Lori Hallier, Neil Affleck, Alf Humphreys|
Hero Initiative Hits Orlando MegaCon
With Special Guest Artist Ken Lashley
Los Angeles (May 19, 2016) Hero Initiative, the non-profit organization that aids comic book creators in medical and financial need, will be adding to the craziness at the Orlando MegaCon, May 26-29 at the Orange County Convention Center Hall D, located at 9800 International Drive in Orlando, Fla.
Anchoring our booth during the four-day extravaganza is artist Ken Lashley best known for his work on Flash, Excalibur and Suicide Squad. He will be signing and sketching so make sure you bring your books! All donations will benefit the great cause of Hero Initiative!
In addition, artists across the floor will be raising money for Hero all weekend. Generously donate $1 per signature and it’s a win-win for all! Check out participating creators Arthur Adams and Joyce Chin, Greg Land, Jae Lee, Jose Marzan Jr., Brian Pulido, Gail Simone, and Frank Tieri.
About The Hero Initiative
The Hero Initiative is the first-ever federally chartered not-for-profit corporation dedicated strictly to helping comic book artists and craftsmen in need. Hero Initiative creates a financial safety net for yesterday’s creators who may need emergency medical aid, financial support for essentials of life, and an avenue back into paying work. It’s a chance for all of us to give back something to the people who have given us so much enjoyment.
Since its inception, The Hero Initiative has had the good fortune to grant over $950,000 to the comics veterans who have paved the way for those in the industry today. For more information, visit www.heroinitiative.org or call 626-676-6354.
Tickets for the Official MegaCon after-parties are on-sale NOW. Click here to purchase.
OFFICIAL COSPLAY KARAOKE KICK-OFF PARTY
|THURSDAY MAY 26 AT 9PM (ROSEN PLAZA HOTEL)|
Join us for a Karaoke night like no other at Club 39 in the Rosen Plaza Hotel, hosted by our delightful Cosplayer guests! Drink specials, dance floor and special guests! Dress code: Casual or cosplay. 21+ only!
Thursday, May 26 at 9PM (Rosen Plaza Hotel)
|Cosplay Karaoke Kick-Off Party||$10 in advance|
OFFICIAL AFTER-PARTY: NERD NOISE NIGHT
|FRIDAY MAY 27 AT 8PM (BALLROOM W224)|
Join us for the Official MegaCon After Party in the Ballroom W224 of the OCCC, with a top DJ spinning all night, drink specials, and special guests! Dress code: casual or cosplay. 21+ only.
Friday, May 27 at 9PM (Ballroom W224)
|Nerd Noise Night||$10 in advance|
EXIT TUNES DANCE PARTY WITH DJ RYU☆ + DJ KORSK
|SATURDAY MAY 28 AT 8PM (BALLROOM W224)|
Join us for the Official MegaCon EDM Party in the Ballroom W224 of the OCCC. The hottest EDM straight from Japan! Hosted by DJ RYU☆ + DJ KORSK ft Kradness , with a special appearance by Alodia! This is an all ages event!
Saturday, May 28 at 8PM (Ballroom W224)
|Official EDM Party||$10 in advance|
May 23, 2016 by Joe Fauvel
Filed under Animation, Anime, Book Festivals, Collectibles, Comic Books, Comic Strips, Convention News, Cosplay, Florida, Gaming, Horror, Manga, Movies, Science Fiction and Fantasy, Sports, Television, Video Games, Webcomics
Tickets are Now On Sale for the 2016 Baltimore Comic-Con and Harvey Awards
BALTIMORE, MARYLAND – May 23, 2016 – The Baltimore Comic-Con is happy to announce that tickets are now on sale for this year’s show, taking place the weekend of September 2-4, 2016 at the Baltimore Convention Center in downtown Baltimore.
Tickets that are now on sale include:
As always, children 10 and under are free for general admission with a paid adult general admission!
* VIP packages are a separate purchase from General Admission tickets (which will be required to participate in any VIP offerings). VIP ticket holders receive exclusive early admission to all 3 days of the show, as well as a gift package that includes a show t-shirt, the 2016 Baltimore Comic-Con yearbook, and more!
** Harvey Awards tickets include full cocktail hour (cash bar), full service dinner (featuring a Baltimore Crabcake!), awards ceremony, and a gift bag.
“Our fans have been asking us on the website, in email, and on social media when tickets would be available,” said Marc Nathan, show promoter for the Baltimore Comic-Con. “We’re happy to make them available now, and as you can see from our website, our our guest list is already large and growing, we have CGC back, and our show floor is filling up quickly with a great selection and breadth of exhibitors and retailers, with more news yet to come!”
Visit www.baltimorecomiccon.com/tickets/ for more information and to purchase your advanced tickets!
The Baltimore Comic-Con has made arrangements with a number of downtown hotels in close proximity to the Baltimore Convention Center. These include:
In addition to on-site CGC grading, this year’s confirmed guests for the show include: Neal Adams (Superman: The Coming of the Supermen); Scott Ethan Ambruson (Azteca: Ciudad Paradiso); Jeff Balke (Zombies vs Cheerleaders: St. Patty’s Day Special); Jeremy Bastian (Cursed Pirate Girl); Marty Baumann (Pixar artist); Carolyn Belefski (Curls); Christy Blanch (The Damnation of Charlie Wormwood); Danica Bradshaw (Wayward); Nick Bradshaw (Spidey); Reilly Brown (Deadpool); Harold Buchholz (Archie Comics); Ben Caldwell (Scooby Apocalypse); Chris Campana (The Accelerators); Christa Cassano (Ghetto Klown); Mike Cavallaro (The Fox); Howard Chaykin (Imperium); Lee Cherolis (Little Guardians); Frank Cho (The Totally Awesome Hulk); Amy Chu (Poison Ivy: Cycle of Life and Death); Steve Conley (Bloop); Stephen Coughlin (Sanctuary); J. Robert Deans (Crass Fed); Jeff Dekal (New Avengers); Todd Dezago (Perhapanauts); Charles C. Dowd (Lilith Dark); Joe Eisma (Morning Glories); Tod Emko (A Piggy’s Tale); Joe Endres (Colossians); Steve Englehart, courtesy of Hero Initiative (Captain America); David Finch (Wonder Woman); Meredith Finch (Wonder Woman); Chris Flick (Capes & Babes); Francesco Francavilla (Afterlife with Archie); Franco (Aw Yeah Comics: Action Cat!); John Gallagher (Buzzboy); Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez (Batman ’66: The Lost Episode); Jason Gounger (Legio Ex Mortis); Anna Gownley and Jimmy Gownley (The Dumbest Idea Ever!); Stephen Green (The Legacy of Luther Strode); Dawn Griffin (Zorphbert & Fred); Rob Guillory (Chew: Demon Chicken Poyo); Laura Lee Gulledge (Will & Whit); Dean Haspiel (The Fox); Jason Horn (Ninjasaur); Ken Hunt (Talon); JG Jones (Strange Fruit); Dan Jurgens (Action Comics, Saturday & Sunday only); Tom King (Batman); Barry Kitson (Empire: Uprising); Samantha Kyle (Paul & Olly); John Layman (Chew: Demon Chicken Poyo); Paul Levitz (Doctor Fate); Mike Lilly (Red Agent); Mike Maihack (Cleopatra in Space); Mark Mariano (The Other Side of Hugless Hill); Ron Marz (Convergence: Batman and Robin); Ed McGuinness (Spider-Man/Deadpool); Mark Morales (Convergence); Joe Mulvey (SCAM); Jamar Nicholas (Fist Stick Knife Gun: A Personal History of Violence in America); Chris Otto (A Dog’s Life); Greg Pak (Teen Titans); Tom Palmer (Doctor Strange); Yanick Paquette (Batman/Superman); Dan Parsons (Convergence: Nightwing/Oracle); Brent Peeples (Gold Key: Alliance); David Petersen (Mouse Guard); Brandon Peterson (Uncanny Inhumans); Mark Poulton (A Cat Named Haiku); Eric Powell (The Goon); Kyle Puttkammer (Hero Cats: Midnight Over Stellar City); Ron Randall (Convergence: Catwoman); Khary Randolph (Robin War); Tom Raney (Ninjak); Paul Renaud (Superman/Wonder Woman); Emily Romano (Comic Art House); Craig Rousseau (Kyrra: Alien Jungle Girl); Stephane Roux (Harley Quinn and Power Girl); Joe Rubinstein (Convergence: Batman and Robin); Alex Saviuk (Spider-Man newspaper strip); Stuart Sayger (Hellboy 100); Bart Sears (Bloodshot); Jeff Shultz (Betty and Veronica); Louise Simonson (Convergence: Superman – The Man of Steel); Walter Simonson (Ragnarok); Matt Slay (TMNT Micro-Series); Brian Smith (SpongeBob Comics); Charles Soule (Star Wars: Poe Dameron); Babs Tarr (Batgirl); Ben Templesmith (Blackholers); Chad Thomas (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Amazing Adventures); Frank Tieri (Harley Quinn and her Gang of Harleys); Vivek J. Tiwary (The Fifth Beatle); David Trustman (The Rise); James Tynion (Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles); Rick Veitch (Miracleman); Emilio Velez Jr. (The Dodgeball Teens); Mark Waid (All-New, All-Different Avengers); Michael Watkins (Pantha); Todd Webb (Mr. Toast Comics); Mark Wheatley (Doctor Who); Matt Wieringo (‘Ringo Scholarship Fund); Marcus Williams (Hero Cats); Rich Woodall (Kyrra: Alien Jungle Girl); Sasha Yosselani (Comic Art House); and Thom Zahler (My Little Pony: Friends Forever).
In the coming weeks, look for more announcements from the Baltimore Comic-Con. We are looking forward to highlighting our guests, the Harvey Awards, industry exclusives, and programming. The latest developments can always be found on our website, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook pages.
Please use the following e-mail addresses to contact the Baltimore Comic-Con:
email@example.com – for any general press inquiries or to be added to our PR distribution
firstname.lastname@example.org – for requesting exhibitor, publisher, and Artist Alley applications
email@example.com – for inquiries about submitted registrations
firstname.lastname@example.org- for the Harvey Awards ceremony and banquet
email@example.com- for general Baltimore Comic-Con inquiries
About The Baltimore Comic-Con
The Baltimore Comic-Con is celebrating its 17th year of bringing the comic book industry to the Baltimore and Washington D.C. area. For more information, please visit www.baltimorecomiccon.com.
About The Harvey Awards
The Harvey Awards are one of the comic book industry’s oldest and most respected awards. With a history of over 20 years, the last 11 in conjunction with the Baltimore Comic-Con, the Harveys recognize outstanding achievements in over 20 categories. They are the only industry awards nominated and selected by the full body of comic book professionals. For more information, please visit www.harveyawards.org.
Alvin Sherman Library – Nova Southeastern University
3100 Ray Ferraro Jr Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33314
Author Brad Meltzer (Identity Crisis, Green Arrow) appears at Vero Beach Book Center on Sunday, June 12, 2016 at 2:00 PM to sign his new thriller novel The House of Secrets!
Vero Beach Book Center
2145 Indian River Boulevard, Vero Beach, FL 32960
Join MegaCon for an intimate and exclusive meet & greet event with legendary comic creator Stan Lee on Thursday May 26th at 9:00 PM! Includes, collectible badge and lanyard, autograph and the best selfie ever – bring your camera! NOTE: Admission to MegaCon is required to attend this special event. Tickets available at the link.
-Some Guests may charge additional fees for autographs and photo ops.
-Most Guests are available for the duration of the event, although some are only available for a portion i.e. a single day. Appearance day(s) will be posted on the website once confirmed by the Guest.
-Guest appearances subject to cancellation or schedule change, due to professional commitments.
-All events have a limited seating capacities and are offered on a first come, first served basis.
-All sales are final, no exchanges or refunds for any reason.