WARNER BROS. TELEVISION GROUP AMPS UP THE ACTION AT COMIC-CON® 2014 WITH SUPER HEROES, SUPER-VILLAINS, SCIENTISTS, VAMPIRES, VIGILANTES AND A MASSIVE SATURDAY NIGHT EVENT WITH DC ENTERTAINMENT
Studio Brings 15 Series to Comic-Con from Top Producers Including Greg Berlanti, Bruno Heller, Greg Plageman, Julie Plec, Rob Thomas & Diane Ruggiero-Wright, Kevin Williamson and Many More
In Addition to a First Ever Saturday Night WBTV/DC Entertainment Event, Fans Won’t Want to Miss Panels and Signings with the Stars and Producers of Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, Childrens Hospital, Constantine, The Flash, The Following, Gotham, The 100, iZOMBIE, Mike Tyson Mysteries, The Originals, Person of Interest, Supernatural, Teen Titans Go! and The Vampire Diaries
BURBANK, Calif. (July 02, 2014) — It wouldn’t be summer without a sizzling, action-packed lineup from Warner Bros. Television Group at Comic-Con International: San Diego. The Studio returns to the world’s leading pop-culture convention in 2014 with 15 series, including 10 returning fan-favorite shows and five programs making their much-anticipated Comic-Con debut. Plus, for the first-time ever, Warner Bros. Television and DC Entertainment are joining forces for an epic special Saturday night event on July 26, as previously announced, featuring super heroes, Super-Villains, screenings and special appearances, including the world premiere of Gotham.
Participating in all the action are Comic-Con favorites and new additions including The Following’s Kevin Bacon; The Vampire Diaries’ Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder; Supernatural’s Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins; The Flash’s Grant Gustin (Arrow); Constantine’s Matt Ryan and Harold Perrineau (Lost); The Originals’ Joseph Morgan; Childrens Hospital’s Rob Corddry; Mike Tyson Mysteries’ Mike Tyson; and cast members from Gotham — to name just a few — who will join producers Greg Berlanti (Arrow, The Flash), Greg Plageman (Person of Interest), Julie Plec (The Vampire Diaries, The Originals), Jason Rothenberg (The 100), Rob Thomas & Diane Ruggiero-Wright (iZOMBIE, Veronica Mars), Kevin Williamson (The Following, The Vampire Diaries) and many more to deliver the ultimate experience for fans, with screenings, panel sessions, autograph signings and media appearances.
- Warner Bros. Television and DC Entertainment have your Saturday night all taken care of with a three-hour special event on July 26 featuring the world premiere of Gotham (the only time Gotham will screen during Comic-Con), a screening of The Flash pilot, and footage from the much-anticipated Constantine pilot and from the upcoming third season of Arrow.
- Comic-Con essentials Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, Childrens Hospital, The Following, The 100, The Originals, Person of Interest, Supernatural, Teen Titans Go! and The Vampire Diaries are all back in San Diego.
- World-premiere screenings of complete pilot episodes of highly anticipated new WBTV series The Flash, Constantine and iZOMBIE on Preview Night, plus an advance look at a new episode of Teen Titans Go!
- The Studio’s 2,400-square foot booth will once again be a must-visit destination on the convention floor
- For additional info on the Studio’s plans for Comic-Con and for real-time updates during the convention, please follow us on Twitter at @warnerbrostv — official hashtag #WBSDCC — and visit http://comiccon.thewb.com.
- To connect with WBTVG in the social space — including official Facebook pages and Twitter feeds for WBTVG series, talent and producers — check out the social media contacts page here: http://bit.ly/1mhkeCC
SPECIAL SNEAK PEEK PILOT SCREENINGS
WEDNESDAY, JULY 23
6:00 p.m. — It’s OK, you can peek — WBTV gets Comic-Con off to a dramatic start for the seventh year in a row by hosting a special sneak peek, world-premiere screening event on Preview Night, debuting some of the most hotly anticipated new series of the year. For 2014, WBTV will screen the complete pilot episodes of The Flash, Constantine and iZOMBIE. Additionally, Warner Bros. Animation will unveil a brand-new episode of Teen Titans Go! Ballroom 20
- The Flash: From the Arrow creative team of executive producers Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg and director David Nutter, The Flash is a fast-paced super hero drama based upon the characters from DC Comics that follows the high-speed adventures of the Fastest Man Alive. With a pilot written by Berlanti, Kreisberg and DC Entertainment’s Chief Creative Officer Geoff Johns, the action drama follows police scientist and everyday guy Barry Allen (Grant Gustin), who, after an unexpected Particle Accelerator accident, is suddenly charged with the ability to move at incredible speeds, which he uses to help the people of Central City.
- Constantine: Based upon the characters from DC Comics and executive produced by Daniel Cerone (Dexter) and David S. Goyer (Man of Steel, The Dark Knight films), Constantine reflects the lore of the fan-favorite comic, combining noirish storytelling with the evolving mythology of John Constantine (Matt Ryan), a morally challenged character who doesn’t come down on the side of either good or evil … but ultimately might be the only thing defending us against the dark forces from beyond.
- iZOMBIE: Co-created and executive produced by Rob Thomas & Diane Ruggiero-Wright (Veronica Mars), along with executive producers Danielle Stokdyk and Dan Etheridge (also of Veronica Mars), Rose McIver (Masters of Sex, Once Upon a Time) stars as Olivia “Liv” Moore, a 25-year-old medical resident on the fast track to a perfect life … until she’s turned into a zombie. Liv transfers her residency to the coroner’s office for access to the brains she must reluctantly eat, but with each brain she consumes, she inherits the corpse’s memories. With her medical examiner boss and a police detective, she now solves homicides to quiet the voices in her head. iZOMBIE is based upon characters created by Chris Roberson and Michael Allred for Vertigo.
- Teen Titans Go!: Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy and Raven continue the fun in Teen Titans Go! with all-new comedic adventures, giving viewers a look at what life is really like as a teen super hero … once the cape comes off.
WBTV/WBA SERIES SCHEDULE
PLEASE NOTE: Series stars and creative teams scheduled to attend are subject to change. Additional information on panel sessions, signings and other events will be provided as news breaks.
THURSDAY, JULY 24
- 6:00–7:00 p.m. — Childrens Hospital (New episodes in 2015, Adult Swim): Creator and star Rob Corddry will share an exclusive video sneak peek at season six and will be joined onstage by select members of the show’s cast for a lively — and medically accurate — Q&A. Room 25ABC
FRIDAY, JULY 25
- 10:00–11:00 a.m. — The Big Bang Theory (Mondays 8/7c CBS, season premiere September 22; Thursdays 8/7c CBS beginning October 30): Back by popular demand! The Big Bang Theory writers are back in San Diego and ready to share secrets behind TV’s #1 comedy. Ballroom 20
- 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. — iZOMBIE (Midseason on The CW): iZOMBIE makes its Comic-Con debut with a screening of the complete pilot episode, followed by a Q&A with series stars Rose McIver (Once Upon a Time), Malcolm Goodwin (Breakout Kings), newcomer Rahul Kohli and Robert Buckley (One Tree Hill), as well as executive producers Rob Thomas (Veronica Mars) and Diane Ruggiero-Wright (Veronica Mars). Room 6BCF
- 2:30–3:15 p.m. — Mike Tyson Mysteries (Premiering this fall, Adult Swim): In this new animated comedy series, Mike Tyson is taking the fight from the boxing ring to the streets … by solving mysteries! Join us for a first look at this new adult animated series and a can’t-miss panel featuring Mike Tyson, Rachel Ramras (MAD), Jim Rash (Community) and producer Hugh Davidson (The Looney Tunes Show). Indigo Ballroom
- 3:15–4:15 p.m. — The 100 (Wednesdays 9/8c The CW, season premiere October 22): After the stunning events in the season finale, join us for a special video presentation followed by a Q&A with series stars as well as executive producer Jason Rothenberg. Room 6BCF
- 4:15–5:15 p.m. — The Originals (Mondays 8/7c The CW, season premiere October 6): Last season’s top new series on The CW returns to Comic-Con! Join executive producer Julie Plec, co-executive producer Michael Narducci and series stars Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies, Phoebe Tonkin, Charles Michael Davis, Leah Pipes and Danielle Campbell for a special video presentation followed by a Q&A. Ballroom 20
- 5:30–6:30 p.m. — Arrow (Wednesdays 8/7c The CW, season premiere October 8): Arrow series stars Stephen Amell, Katie Cassidy, David Ramsey, Emily Bett Rickards, Colton Haynes, Willa Holland, Paul Blackthorne and John Barrowman — with executive producers Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg — will take aim at San Diego with a special video presentation and panel discussion previewing the show’s upcoming and highly-anticipated third season. Ballroom 20
SATURDAY, JULY 26
- 4:00–4:45 p.m. — The Vampire Diaries (Thursdays 8/7c The CW, season premiere October 2): The cast and creative team behind The Vampire Diaries return to San Diego for a sizzling sixth appearance at Comic-Con! Series stars Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder and Kat Graham join executive producer/writer Julie Plec on stage for a video screening and Q&A session. Ballroom 20
- 5:15–6:15 p.m. — Constantine (Fridays 10/9c NBC, series premiere October 24): Based upon the characters from DC Comics, Constantine reflects the lore of the fan-favorite comic, combining noirish storytelling with the evolving mythology of John Constantine, a morally challenged character who doesn’t come down on the side of either good or evil … but ultimately might be the only thing defending us against the dark forces from beyond. Attendees will see a screening of the complete pilot, followed by a Q&A with series stars Matt Ryan (Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior), Harold Perrineau (Lost) and Charles Halford (True Detective), along with executive producers Daniel Cerone (Dexter) and David S. Goyer (Man of Steel, The Dark Knight films). Room 6BCF
- 6:15–7:00 p.m. — Person of Interest (Tuesdays 10/9c CBS, season premiere September 23): The smash hit Person of Interest returns to San Diego for the fourth year! Join executive producer Greg Plageman along with series stars for a special video presentation and Q&A. Room 6BCF
- 8:00–11:00 p.m. — Warner Bros. Television & DC Entertainment Present: The Flash, Constantine, Arrow and the World Premiere of Gotham with Special Appearances by Casts and Producers: For the first time ever at Comic-Con, Warner Bros. Television presents an entire evening filled with some of DC Entertainment’s greatest characters, featuring the world premiere pilot screening — and only Comic-Con screening — of the highly anticipated new series Gotham (Mondays this fall, 8/7c on FOX). The much-buzzed about pilot of The Flash will also be screened — if you can catch it — along with exclusive video presentations of returning hit Arrow and new thriller Constantine. Cast members and producers from all four shows will make special appearances on stage throughout the night. Hall H
SUNDAY, JULY 27
- 10:00–11:00 a.m. — Supernatural (Tuesdays 9/8c The CW, Season Premiere October 7): Join series stars Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins and Mark A. Sheppard, along with executive producer Jeremy Carver as they answer questions from the audience about what’s in store for the tenth season of this exciting series, including its upcoming 200th episode! Fans will also be treated to an exclusive video presentation featuring series highlights, and special features from the upcoming Supernatural: The Complete Ninth Season DVD and Blu-ray™ release. Hall H
- 11:15 a.m.–12:15 p.m. — The Following (Midseason on FOX): Hit thriller The Following returns to Comic-Con for a third year! Series stars Kevin Bacon, Shawn Ashmore, Sam Underwood and Jessica Stroup will join creator/executive producer Kevin Williamson and executive producers Marcos Siega and Jennifer Johnson for an on-stage Q&A and special video presentation. Hall H
- 11:45 a.m.–12:45 p.m. — Teen Titans Go! (Thursdays 6/5c Cartoon Network): Find out what’s in store for Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Cyborg and Raven — or just throw a meatball party with your friends! The Teen Titans are back at it again with all-new comedic adventures and, after screening a brand-new episode, there will be a Q&A with producers Michael Jelenic (Batman: The Brave and the Bold) and Aaron Horvath (MAD) and members of the voice cast. Plus, making a special appearance at the panel will be Puffy AmiYumi, the Japanese pop duo responsible for the iconic theme song from the original Teen Titans series. Room 6BCF
FRIENDSHIP TO THE MAX! BOOM! BOX ANNOUNCES ‘LUMBERJANES’ SCOUT PATCHES
July 1, 2014 – Los Angeles, CA – By popular demand, BOOM! Box, the newest imprint of award-winning publisher BOOM! Studios, announced it will make available Lumberjanes Scout Patches for sale to fans, starting with an exclusive set available for purchase at the BOOM! Studios booth (#2229) at Comic-Con International, to be held at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, CA, July 24-27.
The patches are based on the unique badges that have been a prominent feature of the hit LUMBERJANES comic book series, in which the five main characters—Molly, Mal, April, Jo, and Ripley—earn them for their different achievements while away at Miss Quinzella Thiskwin Penniquiqul Thistle Crumpet’s Camp for “Hardcore Lady Types.” LUMBERJANES was created by Shannon Watters, Grace Ellis, and Noelle Stevenson. It is written by Ellis and Stevenson, and illustrated by Brooke Allen.
In addition, as a testament to the growing popularity of the series since its launch in April, BOOM! Box revealed that pre-release orders for issue #4 (on sale July 9th in comic shops) have exceeded that of issue #1, a rare achievement for non-#1 issues.
Each iron-on patch is a perfect embroidered replica of the badges featured in the book, which were designed by artist Kate Leth (BRAVEST WARRIORS, ADVENTURE TIME: SEEING RED). The set will include the following patches:
Naval Gauging Badge – Awarded for proficiency in canoeing…and of course, for successfully navigating monster-infested waters
Pungeon Master Badge – Awarded for being exceptionally pun-ny
Up All Night Badge – Awarded for staying awake all night and up out of your bed after lights out
Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Badge – To be revealed!
The Lumberjanes Scout Patches Set will retail for $20 and will be available for sale at BOOM! Studios’ San Diego Comic-Con booth (#2229), while supplies last. Subsequent badges will be available in the coming months on a unit basis from the BOOM! Studios webstore for $6 each, which includes a $1 shipping charge.
LUMBERJANES #4 arrives in comic shops on July 9th with a cover price of $3.99 under Diamond Order Code MAY141177. It features a main cover illustrated by Noelle Stevenson and a retailer incentive cover by Kris Anka. Not sure where to find your nearest comic retailer? Use comicshoplocator.com or findacomicshop.com to find one! It’s also available for order directly from boom-studios.com.
ABOUT BOOM! STUDIOS
Founded by Ross Richie in 2005, Diamond Gem Award-winning “Best Publisher” BOOM! Studios (boom-studios.com) generates a constellation of best-selling Eisner and Harvey Award-winning original and licensed comic books and graphic novels with the industry’s top talent. BOOM! Studios is the home of Mike Carey’s SUICIDE RISK, Clive Barker’s NEXT TESTAMENT and HELLRAISER, Paul Jenkins and Humberto Ramos’ FAIRY QUEST, PLANET OF THE APES, Max Bemis’ POLARITY and Mark Waid’s IRREDEEMABLE. Steven Grant’s graphic novel 2 GUNS was recently released as a feature film from Universal Pictures, starring Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg. BOOM!’s all-ages imprint KaBOOM! publishes Charles Schulz’ PEANUTS, Jim Davis’ GARFIELD, Cartoon Network’s ADVENTURE TIME and REGULAR SHOW, Mike Kunkel’s HEROBEAR AND THE KID, and Roger Langridge’s Eisner Award-winning SNARKED. In June 2013, BOOM! acquired Archaia Entertainment (archaia.com). Archaia is the Eisner and Harvey Award-winning graphic novel publisher of MOUSE GUARD, COW BOY, GUNNERKRIGG COURT, RUST, SPERA, JIM HENSON’S TALE OF SAND, and many other great titles. In October 2013, BOOM! Studios entered into a unique first-look relationship with 20th Century Fox, giving the studio access to its library of titles and giving the publisher access to Fox’s vast catalog of films.
WARNER BROS. TELEVISION AND DC ENTERTAINMENT JOIN FORCES TO PRESENT THE FIRST EVER WBTV/DC ENTERTAINMENT SATURDAY NIGHT, FEATURING THE WORLD PREMIERE OF GOTHAM AND MUCH MORE ON SATURDAY, JULY 26 AT COMIC-CON 2014
DC Comics Fans Get Ready for the Only Comic-Con Screening of Gotham, a Complete Pilot Screening of The Flash, Plus Exclusive Footage From Constantine and Season Three of Arrow
BURBANK, Calif. (June 30, 2014) — Get ready for a spectacular Saturday night at Comic-Con 2014, courtesy of Warner Bros. Television (WBTV) and DC Entertainment (DCE). For the first time ever at SDCC, WBTV and DCE will present a three-hour special event on Saturday night, July 26, designed specifically for DC Comics fans and featuring some of DC Comics’ greatest characters. Kicking off the exclusive evening is the world premiere public screening of the highly anticipated new drama series Gotham (the only screening of Gotham at this year’s Comic-Con), followed by a screening of the complete pilot of new action-drama The Flash, and exclusive video presentations from returning hit Arrow and new thriller Constantine. Cast members and producers from all four shows will make special appearances throughout the night.
- Gotham World Premiere: For the first time ever, DC Comics fans will enter the dangerous and compelling world of Gotham with a screening of the pilot episode, followed by an appearance by the cast and producers.
- The Flash Pilot Screening: Following a full-length screening of The Flash pilot, cast and producers will stop running long enough to take the stage.
- Constantine Exclusive Footage: The enigmatic John Constantine makes his television debut at Comic-Con with footage from the upcoming series, and fans will be treated to a visit from the cast and creative team.
- Arrow Season Three: Arrow returns to Comic-Con with never-before-seen teaser footage from the upcoming third season followed by cast and producers taking on fans’ most pointed questions.
Additional WBTV Comic-Con 2014 panels will be announced in the near future. For additional information about WBTV activities at Comic-Con, please follow us on Twitter at @warnerbrostv and join in the conversation by using hashtag #WBSDCC, or visit http://comiccon.thewb.com.
Before there was Batman, there was Gotham. The origin story of some of DC Comics greatest Super-Villains and vigilantes, this one hour drama follows Detective Jim Gordon’s rise to power in a dangerously corrupt city that would spawn iconic characters such as The Penguin, Catwoman, The Riddler and a young Bruce Wayne. Airing Mondays at 8/7c this fall on FOX, Gotham stars Ben McKenzie (Southland), Donal Logue (Vikings), Sean Pertwee (Elementary), Robin Lord Taylor (The Walking Dead), Erin Richards (Being Human), David Mazouz (Touch), Camren Bicondova, Zabryna Guevara (Burn Notice), Cory Michael Smith (Camp X-Ray), Victoria Cartagena (The Good Wife), Andrew Stewart-Jones (Person of Interest) and Jada Pinkett Smith (The Matrix films). Bruno Heller (The Mentalist, Rome) wrote the Gotham pilot, which was directed by Danny Cannon (Nikita). Heller, Cannon and John Stephens (Gossip Girl) are executive producers of the series, which is based on the characters from DC Comics and is a production of Warner Bros. Television. Become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GOTHAMonFOX, and follow the show on Twitter at @Gotham.
About The Flash
This lightning-paced super hero drama follows the high-speed adventures of the Fastest Man Alive. After an unexpected accident with a Particle Accelerator, police scientist and everyday guy Barry Allen finds himself suddenly charged with the ability to move at incredible speeds, which he uses to help the people of Central City. Premiering October 7 and airing Tuesdays at 8/7c on The CW, The Flash stars Grant Gustin (Arrow, Glee), Candice Patton (The Game), Rick Cosnett (The Vampire Diaries), Danielle Panabaker (Friday the 13th), Carlos Valdes, with Tom Cavanagh (Ed, Scrubs) and Jesse L. Martin (Law & Order). John Wesley Shipp (The Flash ) guest stars. Greg Berlanti (Arrow, Green Lantern), Andrew Kreisberg (Arrow, Fringe) and DC Entertainment’s Chief Creative Officer Geoff Johns wrote The Flash pilot, which was directed by David Nutter (Arrow, Game of Thrones, Smallville). Berlanti, Kreisberg, Nutter and Sarah Schechter (upcoming Peter Pan feature film) are executive producers of The Flash, which is based upon the characters from DC Comics and is produced by Bonanza Productions, Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television. Become a fan of The Flash on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CWTheFlash, and follow the show on Twitter at @CW_TheFlash.
John Constantine is a man waging war against the forces of darkness — from both within himself and the outside world. An irreverent con-man and occult expert, he doesn’t come down on the side of either good or evil…but ultimately might be the only thing defending us against the dark forces from beyond. Premiering October 24, Constantine will air Fridays at 10/9c on NBC and stars Matt Ryan (The Tudors) as John Constantine, Charles Halford (True Detective) as Chas and Harold Perrineau (Lost) as Manny. Based on the characters from DC Comics and produced by Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Warner Bros. Television, Constantine is executive produced by Daniel Cerone (Dexter, The Mentalist) and David S. Goyer (The Dark Knight trilogy). Neil Marshall (The Descent) directed the pilot from a teleplay by Cerone and story by Cerone & Goyer. Become a fan of Constantine at www.facebook.com/Constantine and follow the show on Twitter at @NBCConstantine.
After being gone for five years, during which time he suffered unimaginable ordeals, billionaire Oliver Queen returned home to Starling City with a mysterious agenda and a new set of skills that he uses in a war on crime in this hard-hitting action series. Returning for its third season October 8, Arrow airs Wednesdays at 8/7c on The CW. Starring Stephen Amell, Katie Cassidy, David Ramsey, Willa Holland, Emily Bett Rickards, Colton Haynes, with John Barrowman and Paul Blackthorne, Arrow was developed and is executive produced by Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg. Based upon the characters from DC Comics, Arrow is produced by Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television. Become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CWArrow, and follow the show on Twitter at @CW_Arrow.
Lee Bermejo, artist of Batman: Noel, The Joker Graphic Novel, Lex Luthor: Man of Steel, and much more, is offering a rare opportunity to receive a cover quality, hand drawn, one of a kind, fully rendered commission to be picked up at the 2014 San Diego Comic Con, the week of July 24-27. This is being run as an Ebay Auction, and can be seen at the link…
The commission will be a 1 character piece with detailed backgrounds on a piece of 11 X 17” comic art board. The picture shown is not the actual item, but is an example of a previous fully rendered commission piece.
While Lee has offered sketches and less detailed convention opportunities before, this is the first time ever in which he has offered a cover quality commission to be picked up at the SDCC before. He’ll work on the commission in his studio prior to the show so it will be available to be picked up before the end of the show. While you may choose the character, Lee does retain the right to refrain from drawing certain characters so please have a backup idea ready. These two auctions are a very rare occasion and most likely your only opportunity to have Lee do this level Please stop by our booth number 4400 at the San Diego Comic Con to pick up your art.
In order to participate in this auction, you must:
Pick up the piece yourself or have a friend/representative pick up the piece for you. We will not ship the art. If you do not plan on being at the San Diego Comic Con, or do not have anyone who can definitely pick it up for you, please do not bid.
You must be able to pay in full via the personal paypal (friends and family) method of Paypal at the close of this auction or make other arrangements to pay in cash/check immediately after the close of the auction. Failure to do so will result in a second chance offer being sent out to the next highest bidder.
Producer Thomas Tull from Legendary recently spoke with IGN while doing publicity for the release of new Godzilla movie. When asked when a trailer might be seen for Warcraft, Tull replied:
We show up every summer at Comic-Con – we really enjoy it, and the fans seem to enjoy taking a look at things, so I wouldn’t be surprised.
Legendary Pictures’ WARCRAFT, based upon Blizzard Entertainment’s globally-renowned universe, will be released by Universal Pictures on Friday, December 18, 2015. WARCRAFT marks the first film dated under the recently formed partnership between Universal and Legendary.
The film, an epic adventure of world-colliding conflict, will be directed by Duncan Jones (Moon, Source Code) and is written by Charles Leavitt and Duncan Jones. The producers are Charles Roven and Alex Gartner for Atlas Entertainment and Thomas Tull and Jon Jashni for Legendary. Stuart Fenegan, Jillian Share and Brent O’Connor will serve as executive producers. Blizzard’s Chris Metzen will co-produce.
Bedrock City Comic Co.
6516 Westheimer, Suite D, Houston, TX 77057
Cliff Chiang, Jamal Igle, and Ian Dorian appear at WildPig Comics on Saturday May 3rd for Free Comic Book Day!
Come help us celebrate WildPig Comic’s 15th Anniversary!
We’ll have tons of Free Comic Book Day Comics, huge sales on almost everything in the store (more info soon), and lots more!
Artist Appearances (11am – 3pm)
- CLIFF CHIANG (Wonder Woman, Human Target)
- JAMAL IGLE (Molly Danger, Firestorm)
- IAN DORIAN (Uncanny X-Force, Secret Avengers)
Raffle (2pm) with TONS of Prizes, including a GIANT SIZE X-MEN #1 (F)!
$1 – 1 Raffle Ticket
$5 – 6 Raffle Tickets
$10 – 14 Raffle Tickets
14 South Michigan Avenue, Kenilworth, NJ 07033
Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez signs at Comic Masters on Saturday May 3rd, 2014 for Free Comic Book Day!
1978 Whitehall Mall, Whitehall, PA 18052
Batman writers Scott Snyder and James Tynion IV and Daredevil team Mark Waid and Chris Samnee appear at Alter Ego Comics on Free Comic Book Day, Saturday May 3rd, to sign all your favorite comic books!! Cosplay, games and COMICS will also be on hand.
Alter Ego Comics
111 E. Adams Street, Muncie, IN 47305
Nick Bradshaw, Danica “Karibu” Brine, Kraig Nicol, and Allan Spinney appear at The Comic Hunter on Saturday May 3rd for Free Comic Book Day!
Saturday, May 3rd is the biggest comic book day of the year, FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!
Join us all day long, starting at 8am, for tons of giveaways, big sales, BBQ, meet and greats with local artists, and just tons fun!
Some of the fun stuff happening will be…
-Meet and Great with local artists: Nick Bradshaw, Danica “Karibu” Brine, Kraig Nicol, and Allan Spinney!
-First 100 people get an exclusive Nick Bradshaw Print for Free to get signed! We’ll be giving away the original to a lucky customer at the end of the day!
-Tons of giveaways!
-Free Comics For Everyone (10 per person)
-All Back Issues 15-75% off!*
-All Graphic Novels 15-90% off!*
-All Toys, Statues, and Tshirts on sale!*
*Full details to be revealed on FCBD
The Comic Hunter (Moncton)
465 Main Street, Moncton, NB E1C 1C2, Canada