Thursday July 24 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Friday July 25 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Saturday July 26 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Sunday July 27 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
On Friday July 25th from 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM, Marky will be at the IDW Publishing Booth 2643 signing “Killogy” Comics (free while supply lasts).On Saturday, July 26th from 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Marky will be appearing on the Comic Con Panel “Comics & Pop Music!” taking place in Room 28DE. This hour-long program brings together comic creators and musical innovators to discuss their work combining the worlds of music and comic booksDepth Of Field Magazine is proud to present Comics And Pop Music!, a panel discussion at San Diego Comic-Con. This program features an all-star selection of creators, publishers, and musicians discussing the historical ties between popular music and comics, the two forms’ shared passions and common inspirations, and how these two media continue to inform and impact each other in the 21st century.
Patrick Reed (editor of Depth Of Field Magazine) will moderate, and panelists include musical legend Marky Ramone (drummer of The Ramones, Grammy Award winner, Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame inductee, star of IDW’s ‘Killogy’ series), Vivek J. Tiwary and Andrew Robinson (the creative team of the NY Times-bestselling, Eisner Award-nominated ‘The Fifth Beatle’), Chynna Clugston-Flores (creator of ‘Blue Monday’ and ‘Scooter Girl’), Jennifer de Guzman (writer, director of trade book sales at Image Comics), Matthew Rosenberg (writer of Ghostface Killah’s ’12 Reasons To Die’), Alex Segura (VP of publicity for Archie Comics, author of ‘Archie Meets Kiss’), and other special guests.
See more at: http://www.markyramone.com
For those not attending Comic Con International, Marky will be doing an in store appearance and signing at FeeLit Records on E Street in San Diego on Thursday July 24th from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM PST.
After Comic Con Saturday Night July 26, 2014: Marky Ramone Til-Two After Party. Marky Ramone will DJ an exclusive set along with performances by Wild Records Recording Artists The Black Mambas, Rock the House and Gizzelle Andrea Becerra. For more information and tickets click on the photo below.
July 23, 2014 by Colin Solan
Filed under Animation, Anime, California, Comic Books, Comic-Con International, Convention News, Horror, Manga, Movies, Science Fiction and Fantasy, Television, Video Games, Webcomics
All creators signing in our booth offer their autographs for FREE. FREE prints, comics, or posters are provided for most of our signings (while supplies last). You may purchase or bring items to be signed; however, we may restrict the type or number of items to be signed as necessary.
6:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
A look at Comic-Con and some of the activities going on outside of the convention center, including a Gotham-themed zip line.
ANGRY BIRDS FLY TO COMIC-CON WITH STELLA, TRANSFORMERS AND, OF COURSE, COMICS! #SDCC
Espoo, Finland — July 17th 2014 – Angry Birds will soon be flying South to this year’s San Diego Comic-Con to meet our fans and present our brand new cinematic trailers for Angry Birds Transformers and Angry Birds Stella. To celebrate the world’s most impressive comic bash, we are issuing new Angry Birds Comics with IDW with an exclusive variation issue cover!
Outside the Convention Center both fans and media can hang out with Angry Birds Stella at the Stella Pop Up Experience in Petco Park – no badge required! Come and experience Angry Birds Stella, enjoy refreshments in our lounge, print out custom shirts while charging your phone, see the first gameplay demo of the upcoming game. Plus, if you drop by in an Angry Birds Stella inspired costume, you are in for an exclusive giveaway.
Earlier this summer we announced our epic collaboration with Hasbro on Angry Birds Transformers. Fans and media are welcome to visit the Hasbro booth inside the Convention Center to see the Comic-Con exclusive trailer – more information to follow!
Of course, a Comic-Con visit wouldn’t be complete without some comics! IDW has put out limited edition Comic-Con exclusive variants of the new Angry Birds Comics. Check out their booth inside the Convention Center for comic giveaways and signings. Also be sure to drop by the Kids Comics panel on Sunday the 27th July at 10 – 11am in Room 4.
About Rovio Entertainment Ltd.
Rovio Entertainment Ltd, the creator of Angry Birds™, is a global industry-changing entertainment media company headquartered in Finland that creatively combines digital with physical, breaking the boundaries of traditional content delivery. What started as a casual game in 2009 became an international phenomenon within a few months of its release. Today Angry Birds is not only the most downloaded game of all time, it is a worldwide known entertainment brand reaching out into publishing, licensing, animations, books and location based entertainment. Rovio’s animated Angry Birds feature film is slated for July, 2016. www.rovio.com
DC Entertainment to Present Ultimate Collection of Panels and Signing Events from Comic Industry’s Biggest Stars at Comic-Con International: San Diego 2014
Superstar Creative Team Geoff Johns and John Romita, Jr. Harness Their Talents For SUPERMAN
Grant Morrison To Unleash Brilliant, Highly Anticipated THE MULTIVERSITY Limited Series
Spotlight Shines On New Husband/Wife WONDER WOMAN Creative Team David and Meredith Finch
Comic book fans will cheer for DC Entertainment’s (DCE) list of all-star comic talent and must-attend panels scheduled for Comic-Con International: San Diego 2014. The largest English-language publisher and the leader in digital comics innovation, DCE’s impressive slate of events, announcements and giveaways is sure to thrill fans.
In addition to the milestone 75th anniversary of Batman, DCE will present an all-star line-up of industry icons who will reveal details on highly-anticipated new projects. The 4,500 square foot booth (#1915) will serve as the hub for both signings and artist demos, and will be the go-to place for fans to interact with some of the best writers and artists in the business. For fans who can’t make the Con DCComics.com is the go-to place for behind the scenes coverage and in-depth interviews.
DCE has created a schedule filled with top panels giving fans an array of guest appearances, announcements, and exclusives.
- Superman: The Man of Tomorrow – DCE Chief Creative Officer and groundbreaking comic writer Geoff Johns and acclaimed artist John Romita, Jr. will combine their luminary talents to present an all new era for SUPERMAN. Joined by Aaron Kuder (ACTION COMICS), Charles Soule (SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN) Ken Lashley (SUPERMAN DOOMED) and others, this exciting panel will explore what’s in store for the Man of Steel. Plus, don’t miss Johns, Romita Jr. and SUPERMAN inker Klaus Janson’s signing on Thursday from 6-7pm at the DCE booth (wristbands to be handed out Thursday morning in DCE booth). PanelSaturday 11:15am Room 6DE
- The Multiversity Enrollment – After months of anticipation, creative genius Grant Morrison will unveil his brilliantly intricate limited series THE MULTIVERSITY. Bringing together characters from 52 alternate Earths of the DC Multiverse, fans will finally get their chance to preview the groundbreaking series from one of the biggest names in the industry. Morrison will signing in the DCE booth on Thursday from 2-3pm (wristbands to be handed out Thursday morning in DCE booth). Panel Friday 3pm Room 6DE
- Champions Of Justice – The fate of DC Comics’ most famous heroine, WONDER WOMAN, will now rest with the real-life husband and wife creative team of writer Meredith Finch and artist David Finch. Take a look at their plans for the thrilling, action-packed series in this special, star–studded panel. An absolute highlight for comic fans, the event also features Geoff Johns (SUPERMAN) Jeff Lemire (FUTURES END), Charles Soule, Robert Venditti (THE FLASH, GREEN LANTERN), and Van Jensen (GREEN LANTERN CORPS). PanelFriday 11:15am Room 6DE
- Vertigo: Defy Conventions – Dive into the genre-defying titles from Vertigo with Mark Buckingham on the final storyline of the long-running, fan-favorite series FABLES, the next installment in Neil Gaiman’s celebrated THE SANDMAN: OVERTURE, Scott Snyder’s plans for the hugely popular AMERICAN VAMPIRE series, Tula Lotay on the newly announced, mind-bending mystery BODIES, and Lee Bermejo on his upcoming series SUICIDERS. Panel Thursday 6pm Room 5AB
- DC Digital: Download This! – An industry leader in digital comics, join some of the stars of DC Digital’s hottest series including director Kevin Smith and KROQ radio personality Ralph Garman on their new BATMAN ’66 MEETS THE GREEN HORNET series, Marc Guggenheim on his smash hit ARROW: SEASON 2.5 series based on the fan-favorite TV show, Kyle Higgins on BATMAN BEYOND 2.0, Cat Staggs on the exciting SENSATION COMICS FEATURING WONDER WOMAN anthology, info on what’s to come within INFINITE CRISIS, INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US YEAR 2, and more! Panel Thursday 2pm Room 6DE
- DC Comics – No Boundaries! – Brought to you by the superstar team of Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti, HARLEY QUINN is set to be the belle of the Con with their special one-shot HARLEY QUINN INVADES SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON. Plus, dive into the exciting adventures of NEW SUICIDE SQUAD with Sean Ryan, learn more about mysterious GRAYSON with Tim Seeley and Tom King, and find out what’s in store for TEEN TITANS.Panel Friday 4:15pm Room 6DE
- Mad About MAD – Meet the Usual Gang Of Idiots as MAD Magazine presents their latest spoofs that are sure to keep the crowds laughing! Panel Thursday 5:30pm Room 4
- Major signings – throughout the Con, DC Entertainment’s booth will host dozens of signings with key talent, including:
- Jim Lee (Thursday 10-11am, Friday 11-12pm, Saturday 6-7pm, Sunday 1-2pm – wristbands handed out each morning in the booth).
- Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo (Thursday 12:30-1:30pm, Friday 12:30-1:30pm, Saturday 11-12pm – wristbands handed out each morning in the booth).
- And many more! Visit DCComics.com or download the DCE events app for a full panel schedule.
- Fans will be able to pick up a wide variety of items exclusively available at this year’s Comic-Con – including variant cover editions of some of DC Comics’ most popular series. The Graphitti Designs booth (#2314) will feature variant editions of BATMAN #32, GRAYSON #1, SUPERMAN #32, and two versions of HARLEY QUINN INVADES COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL #1, as well as a JOKER: DEATH OF THE FAMILY mask and a Harley Quinn cross-body purse. DCE will also offer exclusive variants for the first time ever at Diamond retailers with a SCOOBY-DOO, WHERE ARE YOU? #47 comic and DC Collectibles’ BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY Harley Quinn statue.
Download the DC Entertainment Events App on Apple’s App Store or the Google Play Store to stay up to speed on all DC Entertainment signings, panels and stage events at San Diego Comic-Con.
LIONSGATE AND SAMSUNG TO DEBUT OFFICIAL THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY – PART 1 TRAILER
First Official The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 Trailer to Premiere Exclusively on the Galaxy Tab® S at San Diego Comic-Con® and in Samsung Experience Shops within Best Buy Locations Nationwide
SANTA MONICA, Calif. and DALLAS, July 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF), a premier next generation global content leader, and Samsung Telecommunications America, LLC (Samsung), have teamed up on the next installment of the global blockbuster Hunger Games franchise, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1. The collaboration will launch with all fans getting a sneak peek of the film’s first official teaser trailer, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1, exclusively on Samsung’s new Galaxy Tab® S ahead of its online release.
In a first-of-its-kind experience, fans will have the opportunity to preview the highly-anticipated The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 trailer on the Galaxy Tab S at an exclusive premiere in San Diego during Comic-Con on Friday, July 25. For those outside San Diego, beginning Saturday, July 26, fans can visit participating Samsung Experience Shops within Best Buy locations nationwide throughout the weekend to preview the trailer. Samsung will also provide visitors that view the trailer at Samsung Experience Shops one complimentary ticket to see The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 when it opens in theaters worldwide on November 21, while supplies last.
Additionally, owners of select Galaxy devices* will have the opportunity to download the all-new Hunger Games Movie Pack App, via Google Play™ for access to exclusive content from The Hunger Games franchise.
“We’re giving our consumers the unique experience to premiere the official trailer of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part I on our new Galaxy Tab S,” said Todd Pendleton, Chief Marketing Officer, Samsung Telecommunications America. “Together with Lionsgate, we will give Samsung Galaxy owners access to experience The Hunger Games franchise like never before.”
“We’re thrilled to be partnering on Mockingjay 1 with a company that has the global stature of Samsung and whose innovative technologies touch every aspect of consumers’ lives around the world,” said Paula Kupfer, SVP of Consumer Products & Licensing at Lionsgate. “They are a perfect fit with our franchise, and together we envision unlimited opportunities for expanding the world of The Hunger Games in exciting and visionary ways.”
During San Diego Comic-Con:
On Friday, July 25 at 12:00pm PT, cast members from The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 will introduce the trailer on the Galaxy Tab S in the Capitol Gallery located in the Samsung Galaxy Experience in San Diego (in the Hard Rock Hotel, corner of 5th and L Streets).
Nationwide at Best Buy:
Fans outside the San Diego area can also get an exclusive preview of the first official The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 trailer beginning on Saturday, July 26 and extending through Sunday, July 27 by visiting Samsung Experience Shops inside select Best Buy locations. While supplies last, visitors will receive one complimentary pass to see The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 when it opens in theaters November 21.
The Hunger Games Movie Pack App:
As part of the collaboration, The Hunger Games Movie Pack App will be available to download for free on select Samsung devices*beginning July 28, via Google Play. The app will give Galaxy owners access to exclusive Hunger Games content, including scripts, book excerpts, video clips and more.
Galaxy Tab S owners will have the opportunity to download the first two Hunger Games films for free, in addition to receiving all the exclusive content through the app. Samsung will continue to deliver exclusive Hunger Games content to Galaxy owners through the app leading up to the film’s premiere on November 21. *
Samsung, Galaxy, Galaxy S, and Galaxy Tab are all registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
*The Hunger Games Movie Pack App will be available to download for free on the Galaxy Tab S, Galaxy Note Pro, Galaxy Tab Pro, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S5 and Galaxy S4 starting July 28.
*Limit to 200,000 downloads per movie. Available through December 31, 2014.
About Samsung Telecommunications America
Samsung Telecommunications America, LLC, (Samsung Mobile) a Dallas-based subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., researches, develops and markets wireless handsets, wireless infrastructure and other telecommunications products throughout North America. For more information, please visit www.samsung.com.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of televisions, smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 270,000 people across 79 countries with annual sales of US$187.8 billion. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com.
Lionsgate is a leading global entertainment company with a strong and diversified presence in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, home entertainment, family entertainment, digital distribution, new channel platforms and international distribution and sales. Lionsgate currently has over 30 television shows on more than 20 networks spanning its primetime production, distribution and syndication businesses, including such critically-acclaimed hits as the multiple Emmy Award-winning Mad Men and Nurse Jackie, the comedy Anger Management, the network series Nashville, the syndication success The Wendy Williams Show and the critically-acclaimed hit series Orange is the New Black.
Its feature film business has been fueled by such recent successes as the blockbuster first two installments of The Hunger Gamesfranchise, The Hunger Games and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, the first installment of the Divergent franchise, Now You See Me, Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain, Warm Bodies, The Expendables 2, The Possession, Sinister, Roadside Attractions’ Mud and Pantelion Films’ breakout hit Instructions Not Included, the highest-grossing Spanish-language film ever released in the U.S.
Lionsgate’s home entertainment business is an industry leader in box office-to-DVD and box office-to-VOD revenue conversion rate. Lionsgate handles a prestigious and prolific library of approximately 15,000 motion picture and television titles that is an important source of recurring revenue and serves as the foundation for the growth of the Company’s core businesses. The Lionsgate and Summit brands remain synonymous with original, daring, quality entertainment in markets around the world.
SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON IS ALMOST HERE!
You know what time of year it is – you’re a savvy bunch. We don’t need to tell you more about Comic-Con International in San Diego, taking place next week at the San Diego Convention Center.
BUT WE WILL!
We are delighted to have D+Q well represented at this year’s Comic-Con International (running Wednesday July 23rd through Sunday July 27th). Come out for talks and signings with Comic-Con Special Guest Mimi Pond (Over Easy), Lisa Hanawalt (My Dirty Dumb Eyes), Matt Forsythe(Jinchalo, Adventure Time), Gilbert Hernandez (Bumperhead), and D+Q staffers Tracy and Julia! Full details below.
D+Q AUTHORS AT COMIC-CON:
D+Q’S PANELS AND SIGNINGS
All our signings take place at booth 1629! Come say hi on preview night or check out our full slate of fun and interesting events throughout the show. And make sure to come to the D+Q Jeopardy panelon Saturday morning – we’ll be making some big announcements and hosting a few giveaways!
THURSDAY JULY 24TH
1 pm Mimi Pond signing (until 3 pm)
FRIDAY JULY 25TH
12 pm Gilbert Hernandez signing (until 1 pm)
SATURDAY JULY 26TH
10 am DRAWN AND QUARTERLY JEOPARDY panel in Room 4 with D+Q’s Managing Editor Tracy Hurren and Editorial and Marketing Manager Julia Pohl-Miranda
SUNDAY JULY 27TH
11 am Lisa Hanawalt signing (until 12 pm)
DEBUT TITLES AT COMIC CON ’14!
Hallmark Reveals Plans, Exclusive Keepsake Ornaments for Comic-Con 2014
Booth will feature artist signings, product previews and giveaways
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (July 17, 2014) — Hallmark once again will showcase its creative products at Comic-Con International when it opens next week in San Diego.
This is the seventh year for Hallmark to exhibit at the largest comic book and popular arts convention in the world. Hallmark will provide more than 130,000 attendees access to event-exclusive Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments and a pair of itty bittys® plush collectibles. Other perks include visits with a Keepsake Ornament artist and sneak peeks of Hallmark products to be released in 2015.
During the convention, held July 24-27, 2014, Hallmark will sell limited quantities of the following Keepsake Ornaments:
- Wampa™ – This Keepsake Ornament created especially for event sales depicts the ferocious horned predator that attacked Luke Skywalker on the ice planet Hoth as seen in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back™. In place of actual wampa fur, the ornament is covered in velvety flocking. Sales limited to 200 pieces per day as part of a total production run of 1,800 ($35 each).
- Arkham’s Avenger – Inspired by the 2011 video game Batman: Arkham City, Batman crouches on a rooftop gargoyle in this Keepsake Ornament created as an event exclusive. Sales limited to 175 pieces per day as part of a total production run of 1,575 ($35 each).
- War Machine™ – As featured in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, this event exclusive is a repainted variant of last year’s Iron Patriot™ Keepsake Ornament. Sales limited to 150 pieces per day as part of a total production run of 1,350 ($25 each).
Since December 2012, iconic characters of film, comics and television have appeared as sweetly and uniquely styled plush itty bittys® exclusively in Hallmark Gold Crown® stores. In celebration of this fall’s addition of Star Wars™ characters to the itty bittys line, Hallmark is offering a two-pack of itty bittys styled after a Tusken Raider™ and a Bantha™ as seen inStar Wars: A New Hope™. Sales limited to 300 pieces per day as part of a total production run of 2,700 ($20 per pair).
Each of these event exclusives also will be available to attendees at New York Comic Con, Oct. 9-12, 2014.
Activities at the Hallmark Booth
“We’re very happy to be returning to Comic-Con this year to trade stories and share memories with our passionate fans,” said Beth Dorr, associate merchandise manager for Keepsake Ornaments. “We look forward to giving sneak peeks at our new Hallmark products in a creatively designed exhibit space. We’ll also have all the fun reasons for stopping by our space that Comic-Con goers have come to expect from us.”
Visitors to Hallmark’s booth in the Lucasfilm Pavilion will walk into a stylized version of the desert planet Tatooine, where they will see familiar characters, including some in Lucasfilm-owned costumes that provide a perfect photo opportunity. There will be additional opportunities for photos with costumed members of the 501st Legion daily throughout the convention.
Visitors also can collect a series of five buttons featuring Keepsake Ornaments that will be handed out for free while quantities last. The button series features Star Wars designs with a limited quantity of one design given away each day of the event.
Visitors to Hallmark’s booth will be able to meet and receive free autographs from Keepsake Ornament Artist Jake Angell, who will sign the War Machine™ ornament he sculpted.
Inside Hallmark’s booth, visitors will be treated to up-close looks at Hallmark products including many of the new 2014 Keepsake Ornaments such as Godzilla, the flying time machine of Back to the Future Part II and Cornelius of Planet of the Apes, while getting an early preview of what’s ahead for 2015.
An official schedule of all Hallmark fan activities at Comic-Con International will be available at the Hallmark booth in the Lucasfilm Pavilion, located at Booth 2913-H in the Exhibit Hall.
More Comic-Con Fun
Comic-Con goers will be encouraged to share a fan-favorite photo or moment they want to keepsake by using the hashtag #KeepsakeIt in social media and by entering online at Hallmark.com/KeepsakeIt. Submissions to the website will be entered to win weekly prizes and a grand prize of Keepsake Ornaments, plus $3,000 toward a #KeepsakeIt Family Vacation. Learn more at Hallmark.com/KeepsakeIt.
Starting July 21, before Comic-Con International begins, follow Hallmark on Twitter (@Hallmark) to learn more how to enter to win one of two Hallmark prize packages: 1) a set of the Comic-Con exclusive Keepsake Ornaments, or 2) a pair of the Comic-Con exclusive Star Wars itty bittys plush characters. This Twitter giveaway provides fans who may not make it to San Diego a chance to win Hallmark’s Comic-Con exclusive items.
BATMAN and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics.
© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
Hallmark #KeepsakeIt Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY; void where prohibited. To enter, share your Keepsake moment or photo onhttp://www.hallmark.com/keepsakeit or print your name, address, phone & e-mail address on 3″ x 5″ paper & mail by 9/4/14 to: Hallmark’s #KeepsakeIt Sweepstakes Winners’ List, 2405 Grand Blvd., Suite 700, Kansas City, MO 64108 during Entry Period #1 – Entry Period #3 and via Twitter, Instagram, www.hallmark.com/keepsakeit or print your name, address, phone & e-mail address on 3″ x 5″ paper & mail by 9/4/14 to: Hallmark’s #KeepsakeIt Sweepstakes Winners’ List, 2405 Grand Blvd., Suite 700, Kansas City, MO 64108 during Entry Period #4 – Entry Period #23. Ends 11:59 p.m. CT 12/18/14. Must be 18+, legally residing in 50 US, inc. DC. For Entry limits and complete details and rules: http://www.hallmark.com/keepsakeitrules. Sponsor: Hallmark Marketing Company, LLC, 2501 McGee St, Kansas City, MO, 64108.
About Hallmark Cards, Inc.
Hallmark makes the world a more caring place by helping people express what’s in their hearts and connect in emotional ways with others. In the U.S., innovative Hallmark greeting cards and gifts are sold through the network of Hallmark Gold Crown® specialty stores, leading mass retailers and online. Worldwide, Hallmark offers products in more than 30 languages available in 100 countries. Millions of households enjoy family friendly television programming offered by cable’s top-rated Hallmark Channel and fast-growing Hallmark Movie Channel. Hallmark’s Crayola subsidiary inspires artistic creativity in children through Crayola® crayons and markers as well as other innovative art tools, crafting activities and creative toys. Privately held Hallmark is based in Kansas City, Mo., and continues to be led by members of the founding Hall family. Visit http://corporate.hallmark.com for more details.
TOTE YOUR FAVE COMIC-CON® 2014 LOOT IN THE OFFICIAL BAG FROM WARNER BROS. ENTERTAINMENT
WARNER BROS. AND COMIC-CON ONCE AGAIN TEAM UP TO PROVIDE OFFICIAL BAG OF SDCC 2014 — WITH 13 DIFFERENT DESIGNS!
The Collectible Bags Double as a Backpack and Highlight Warner Bros. Television’s Arrow, Constantine, The Flash, The Following, Gotham, iZOMBIE, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Mike Tyson Mysteries and Teen Titans Go!
Plus Two Totes Tout DC Comics’ Famed Caped Crusader, Batman — One Bag Celebrates the 75th Anniversary, the Other the Classic 1966 TV Series
BURBANK, Calif. (July 17, 2014) — The bags are back! Comic-Con 2014 attendees hoping for a colorful and commemorative keepsake bag to hold their best swag are once again in luck. For the fifth year running, Warner Bros. Entertainment and Comic-Con have teamed up to produce and distribute the official bag of Comic-Con, which will be distributed to fans when checking it at the Con. The highly coveted bag, which can also be worn conveniently as a backpack, has been called a “must-have” by Variety and Comic-Con’s “ubiquitous accessory” by Entertainment Weekly.
- More than 130,000 of the bags have been produced and will be provided to Comic-Con attendees throughout the convention.
- The all-new 2014 edition again features backpack styling and features 13 different designs.
- Designed by Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing, each bag features double-sided artwork, with the all-new Comic-Con 2014 official design on one side and the other side highlighting titles from the Studio’s TV series and the 75th anniversary of Batman.
- Current Warner Bros. Television and Warner Bros. Animation series featured on the SDCC bags are Arrow, Constantine, The Flash, The Following, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Mike Tyson Mysteries, The Originals, Supernatural, Teen Titans Go! and The Vampire Diaries.
- And two of the bags will feature DC Comics’ legendary caped crusader: one design will celebrate the 75th anniversary celebration of Batman, and another will highlight the classic and iconic Batman TV series from 1966.
For continuing info on the Studio’s plans at Comic-Con, please visit comiccon.thewb.com and follow @warnerbrostv on Twitter (hashtag #WBSDCC). For official information about Comic-Con 2014, visit www.comic-con.org and follow Comic-Con on Twitter at @Comic_Con.
For over 5 years, The Avatar Legacy Fan Panel has proudly organized this gathering.
Moderator Avatar_Mom, Kevin Coppa (Puppetbenders), Elizabeth Furr (fan artist/Amira Ink!), Gene Luen Yang (writer/cartoonist), Angela Song Mueller (character designer), Josh Hamilton (writer), and Jessie Flower (voice actor for Toph) share stories and answer questions about the Nickelodeon series Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra!
Cosplayers, practice your stance for the cosplay contest! Cosplay prizes include titles from Dark Horse Comics.
Saturday, July 26 • 10:30am – 11:30am :: Room 24ABC