FX NETWORKS ANNOUNCES 2014 COMIC-CON SLATE
ARCHER, AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN, SONS OF ANARCHY AND THE STRAIN HEAD TO SAN DIEGO
July 7, 2014, LOS ANGELES – FX Networks’ original series Archer, Sons of Anarchy, American Horror Story: Coven and The Strain are heading to Comic-Con in San Diego starting Friday, July 25 for panel discussions, press rooms and autograph signings.
Fans of Archer will be treated to an exclusive screening of an original short animation piece created specifically for SDCC, plus the upcoming never-before-seen season six premiere episode. Sons of Anarchy fans can expect some exclusive first-look footage from the upcoming seventh and final season while American Horror Story: Coven will take a look back at the recent installment and tease the upcoming American Horror Story: Freak Show. To round out the weekend, The Strain will show the never-before-seen third episode airing July 27 as well as an extended recap reel of the season so far.
Below is the full schedule:
Friday, July 25
FOX Booth Signing
Press Room: 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Panel: 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM – Screening and Q&A: Archer is an animated comedy that revolves around the International Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS) and its employees who use every covert operation and global crisis as another excuse to undermine, sabotage and betray each other for personal gain. Come see an exclusive screening of an original short animation piece created specifically for SDCC, plus the upcoming never-before-seen season six premiere episode. Then join the voice cast of H. Jon Benjamin, Aisha Tyler, Chris Parnell, Judy Greer, Amber Nash and Lucky Yates, plus creator Adam Reed and co-executive producer Casey Willis as they discuss bringing this animated series to life. Room: Indigo Ballroom. Moderator: TBD.
Saturday, July 26
AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN
FOX Booth Signing
Panel: 7:00-8:00 PM – Screening and Q&A: Fans will get an inside look at the most recent installment of AHS with cast members Angela Bassett, Kathy Bates, Michael Chiklis, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Emma Roberts, and Executive Producer Tim Minear. The screening portion will feature an exclusive look back at AHS: Coven and will tease the upcoming AHS: Freak Show. Room: 6DE. Moderator: TBD.
Sunday, July 27
SONS OF ANARCHY
FOX Booth Signing
Press Room: 10:30 AM -12:00 PM
Panel: 12:30 PM -1:30 PM – Screening and Q&A. Get an inside look into the upcoming final season of FX’s highest-rated series ever, with creator Kurt Sutter, executive producer Paris Barclay and the entire cast: Charlie Hunnam (via satellite), Katey Sagal, Kim Coates, Mark Boone Junior, Tommy Flanagan, Theo Rossi, Dayton Callie, and Jimmy Smits. Room: Hall H. Moderator: TBD.
FOX Booth Signing
Press Room: 12:15 PM -1:30 PM
Panel: 1:45 PM – 3:45 PM – Screening and Q&A. Experience a sneak peek into the highly anticipated new drama The Strain, a high concept thriller based on the best-selling vampire novel trilogy of the same title premiering July 13. Fans will first be treated to an extended recap reel of the first season and a screening of the never-before-seen third episode of the season (airing July 27). Immediately following the screening, there will be a Q&A with creator/author Guillermo del Toro, Executive Producer/Showrunner Carlton Cuse, Executive Producer/writer Chuck Hogan and the entire cast: Corey Stoll, David Bradley, Mia Maestro, Sean Astin, Kevin Durand, Jonathan Hyde, Richard Sammel, Miguel Gomez, Ben Hyland and Jack Kesey. Room: Hall H. Moderator: Damian Holbrook
Martin Olson appears at Barnes & Noble on Thursday August 7, 2014 at 7:00 PM to sign The Adventure Time Encyclopaedia (Encyclopedia): Inhabitants, Lore, Spells, and Ancient Crypt Warnings of the Land of Ooo Circa 19.56 B.G.E. – 501 A.G.E.
Barnes & Noble – The Grove at Farmers Market
189 The Grove Drive Suite K 30, Los Angeles, CA 90036
Ralph Garman and Kevin Smith bring Hollywood Babble-On: Comic Con Theatre to the Hollywood Improv on Saturday, July 12, 2014 at 8:00 PM for a live reading of Batman ’66 Meets Green Hornet #2!
8162 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90048
Stephen Amell, star of Arrow, posted the following to his Facebook page:
You know I’m going to be at San Diego Comic-Con International this year, but you have no idea what I’m going to be doing. The Arrow panel on Friday evening is the literal tip of the iceberg. Feel free to speculate. There are (at least) 3 more things on my schedule. Big things. Needless to say, I plan on winning Comic-Con this year. Captain Style.
WARNER BROS. TELEVISION GROUP AMPS UP THE ACTION AT COMIC-CON® 2014 WITH SUPER HEROES, SUPER-VILLAINS, SCIENTISTS, VAMPIRES, VIGILANTES AND A MASSIVE SATURDAY NIGHT EVENT WITH DC ENTERTAINMENT
Studio Brings 15 Series to Comic-Con from Top Producers Including Greg Berlanti, Bruno Heller, Greg Plageman, Julie Plec, Rob Thomas & Diane Ruggiero-Wright, Kevin Williamson and Many More
In Addition to a First Ever Saturday Night WBTV/DC Entertainment Event, Fans Won’t Want to Miss Panels and Signings with the Stars and Producers of Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, Childrens Hospital, Constantine, The Flash, The Following, Gotham, The 100, iZOMBIE, Mike Tyson Mysteries, The Originals, Person of Interest, Supernatural, Teen Titans Go! and The Vampire Diaries
BURBANK, Calif. (July 02, 2014) — It wouldn’t be summer without a sizzling, action-packed lineup from Warner Bros. Television Group at Comic-Con International: San Diego. The Studio returns to the world’s leading pop-culture convention in 2014 with 15 series, including 10 returning fan-favorite shows and five programs making their much-anticipated Comic-Con debut. Plus, for the first-time ever, Warner Bros. Television and DC Entertainment are joining forces for an epic special Saturday night event on July 26, as previously announced, featuring super heroes, Super-Villains, screenings and special appearances, including the world premiere of Gotham.
Participating in all the action are Comic-Con favorites and new additions including The Following’s Kevin Bacon; The Vampire Diaries’ Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder; Supernatural’s Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins; The Flash’s Grant Gustin (Arrow); Constantine’s Matt Ryan and Harold Perrineau (Lost); The Originals’ Joseph Morgan; Childrens Hospital’s Rob Corddry; Mike Tyson Mysteries’ Mike Tyson; and cast members from Gotham — to name just a few — who will join producers Greg Berlanti (Arrow, The Flash), Greg Plageman (Person of Interest), Julie Plec (The Vampire Diaries, The Originals), Jason Rothenberg (The 100), Rob Thomas & Diane Ruggiero-Wright (iZOMBIE, Veronica Mars), Kevin Williamson (The Following, The Vampire Diaries) and many more to deliver the ultimate experience for fans, with screenings, panel sessions, autograph signings and media appearances.
- Warner Bros. Television and DC Entertainment have your Saturday night all taken care of with a three-hour special event on July 26 featuring the world premiere of Gotham (the only time Gotham will screen during Comic-Con), a screening of The Flash pilot, and footage from the much-anticipated Constantine pilot and from the upcoming third season of Arrow.
- Comic-Con essentials Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, Childrens Hospital, The Following, The 100, The Originals, Person of Interest, Supernatural, Teen Titans Go! and The Vampire Diaries are all back in San Diego.
- World-premiere screenings of complete pilot episodes of highly anticipated new WBTV series The Flash, Constantine and iZOMBIE on Preview Night, plus an advance look at a new episode of Teen Titans Go!
- The Studio’s 2,400-square foot booth will once again be a must-visit destination on the convention floor
- For additional info on the Studio’s plans for Comic-Con and for real-time updates during the convention, please follow us on Twitter at @warnerbrostv — official hashtag #WBSDCC — and visit http://comiccon.thewb.com.
- To connect with WBTVG in the social space — including official Facebook pages and Twitter feeds for WBTVG series, talent and producers — check out the social media contacts page here: http://bit.ly/1mhkeCC
SPECIAL SNEAK PEEK PILOT SCREENINGS
WEDNESDAY, JULY 23
6:00 p.m. — It’s OK, you can peek — WBTV gets Comic-Con off to a dramatic start for the seventh year in a row by hosting a special sneak peek, world-premiere screening event on Preview Night, debuting some of the most hotly anticipated new series of the year. For 2014, WBTV will screen the complete pilot episodes of The Flash, Constantine and iZOMBIE. Additionally, Warner Bros. Animation will unveil a brand-new episode of Teen Titans Go! Ballroom 20
- The Flash: From the Arrow creative team of executive producers Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg and director David Nutter, The Flash is a fast-paced super hero drama based upon the characters from DC Comics that follows the high-speed adventures of the Fastest Man Alive. With a pilot written by Berlanti, Kreisberg and DC Entertainment’s Chief Creative Officer Geoff Johns, the action drama follows police scientist and everyday guy Barry Allen (Grant Gustin), who, after an unexpected Particle Accelerator accident, is suddenly charged with the ability to move at incredible speeds, which he uses to help the people of Central City.
- Constantine: Based upon the characters from DC Comics and executive produced by Daniel Cerone (Dexter) and David S. Goyer (Man of Steel, The Dark Knight films), Constantine reflects the lore of the fan-favorite comic, combining noirish storytelling with the evolving mythology of John Constantine (Matt Ryan), a morally challenged character who doesn’t come down on the side of either good or evil … but ultimately might be the only thing defending us against the dark forces from beyond.
- iZOMBIE: Co-created and executive produced by Rob Thomas & Diane Ruggiero-Wright (Veronica Mars), along with executive producers Danielle Stokdyk and Dan Etheridge (also of Veronica Mars), Rose McIver (Masters of Sex, Once Upon a Time) stars as Olivia “Liv” Moore, a 25-year-old medical resident on the fast track to a perfect life … until she’s turned into a zombie. Liv transfers her residency to the coroner’s office for access to the brains she must reluctantly eat, but with each brain she consumes, she inherits the corpse’s memories. With her medical examiner boss and a police detective, she now solves homicides to quiet the voices in her head. iZOMBIE is based upon characters created by Chris Roberson and Michael Allred for Vertigo.
- Teen Titans Go!: Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy and Raven continue the fun in Teen Titans Go! with all-new comedic adventures, giving viewers a look at what life is really like as a teen super hero … once the cape comes off.
WBTV/WBA SERIES SCHEDULE
PLEASE NOTE: Series stars and creative teams scheduled to attend are subject to change. Additional information on panel sessions, signings and other events will be provided as news breaks.
THURSDAY, JULY 24
- 6:00–7:00 p.m. — Childrens Hospital (New episodes in 2015, Adult Swim): Creator and star Rob Corddry will share an exclusive video sneak peek at season six and will be joined onstage by select members of the show’s cast for a lively — and medically accurate — Q&A. Room 25ABC
FRIDAY, JULY 25
- 10:00–11:00 a.m. — The Big Bang Theory (Mondays 8/7c CBS, season premiere September 22; Thursdays 8/7c CBS beginning October 30): Back by popular demand! The Big Bang Theory writers are back in San Diego and ready to share secrets behind TV’s #1 comedy. Ballroom 20
- 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. — iZOMBIE (Midseason on The CW): iZOMBIE makes its Comic-Con debut with a screening of the complete pilot episode, followed by a Q&A with series stars Rose McIver (Once Upon a Time), Malcolm Goodwin (Breakout Kings), newcomer Rahul Kohli and Robert Buckley (One Tree Hill), as well as executive producers Rob Thomas (Veronica Mars) and Diane Ruggiero-Wright (Veronica Mars). Room 6BCF
- 2:30–3:15 p.m. — Mike Tyson Mysteries (Premiering this fall, Adult Swim): In this new animated comedy series, Mike Tyson is taking the fight from the boxing ring to the streets … by solving mysteries! Join us for a first look at this new adult animated series and a can’t-miss panel featuring Mike Tyson, Rachel Ramras (MAD), Jim Rash (Community) and producer Hugh Davidson (The Looney Tunes Show). Indigo Ballroom
- 3:15–4:15 p.m. — The 100 (Wednesdays 9/8c The CW, season premiere October 22): After the stunning events in the season finale, join us for a special video presentation followed by a Q&A with series stars as well as executive producer Jason Rothenberg. Room 6BCF
- 4:15–5:15 p.m. — The Originals (Mondays 8/7c The CW, season premiere October 6): Last season’s top new series on The CW returns to Comic-Con! Join executive producer Julie Plec, co-executive producer Michael Narducci and series stars Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies, Phoebe Tonkin, Charles Michael Davis, Leah Pipes and Danielle Campbell for a special video presentation followed by a Q&A. Ballroom 20
- 5:30–6:30 p.m. — Arrow (Wednesdays 8/7c The CW, season premiere October 8): Arrow series stars Stephen Amell, Katie Cassidy, David Ramsey, Emily Bett Rickards, Colton Haynes, Willa Holland, Paul Blackthorne and John Barrowman — with executive producers Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg — will take aim at San Diego with a special video presentation and panel discussion previewing the show’s upcoming and highly-anticipated third season. Ballroom 20
SATURDAY, JULY 26
- 4:00–4:45 p.m. — The Vampire Diaries (Thursdays 8/7c The CW, season premiere October 2): The cast and creative team behind The Vampire Diaries return to San Diego for a sizzling sixth appearance at Comic-Con! Series stars Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder and Kat Graham join executive producer/writer Julie Plec on stage for a video screening and Q&A session. Ballroom 20
- 5:15–6:15 p.m. — Constantine (Fridays 10/9c NBC, series premiere October 24): Based upon the characters from DC Comics, Constantine reflects the lore of the fan-favorite comic, combining noirish storytelling with the evolving mythology of John Constantine, a morally challenged character who doesn’t come down on the side of either good or evil … but ultimately might be the only thing defending us against the dark forces from beyond. Attendees will see a screening of the complete pilot, followed by a Q&A with series stars Matt Ryan (Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior), Harold Perrineau (Lost) and Charles Halford (True Detective), along with executive producers Daniel Cerone (Dexter) and David S. Goyer (Man of Steel, The Dark Knight films). Room 6BCF
- 6:15–7:00 p.m. — Person of Interest (Tuesdays 10/9c CBS, season premiere September 23): The smash hit Person of Interest returns to San Diego for the fourth year! Join executive producer Greg Plageman along with series stars for a special video presentation and Q&A. Room 6BCF
- 8:00–11:00 p.m. — Warner Bros. Television & DC Entertainment Present: The Flash, Constantine, Arrow and the World Premiere of Gotham with Special Appearances by Casts and Producers: For the first time ever at Comic-Con, Warner Bros. Television presents an entire evening filled with some of DC Entertainment’s greatest characters, featuring the world premiere pilot screening — and only Comic-Con screening — of the highly anticipated new series Gotham (Mondays this fall, 8/7c on FOX). The much-buzzed about pilot of The Flash will also be screened — if you can catch it — along with exclusive video presentations of returning hit Arrow and new thriller Constantine. Cast members and producers from all four shows will make special appearances on stage throughout the night. Hall H
SUNDAY, JULY 27
- 10:00–11:00 a.m. — Supernatural (Tuesdays 9/8c The CW, Season Premiere October 7): Join series stars Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins and Mark A. Sheppard, along with executive producer Jeremy Carver as they answer questions from the audience about what’s in store for the tenth season of this exciting series, including its upcoming 200th episode! Fans will also be treated to an exclusive video presentation featuring series highlights, and special features from the upcoming Supernatural: The Complete Ninth Season DVD and Blu-ray™ release. Hall H
- 11:15 a.m.–12:15 p.m. — The Following (Midseason on FOX): Hit thriller The Following returns to Comic-Con for a third year! Series stars Kevin Bacon, Shawn Ashmore, Sam Underwood and Jessica Stroup will join creator/executive producer Kevin Williamson and executive producers Marcos Siega and Jennifer Johnson for an on-stage Q&A and special video presentation. Hall H
- 11:45 a.m.–12:45 p.m. — Teen Titans Go! (Thursdays 6/5c Cartoon Network): Find out what’s in store for Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Cyborg and Raven — or just throw a meatball party with your friends! The Teen Titans are back at it again with all-new comedic adventures and, after screening a brand-new episode, there will be a Q&A with producers Michael Jelenic (Batman: The Brave and the Bold) and Aaron Horvath (MAD) and members of the voice cast. Plus, making a special appearance at the panel will be Puffy AmiYumi, the Japanese pop duo responsible for the iconic theme song from the original Teen Titans series. Room 6BCF
WARNER BROS. TELEVISION AND DC ENTERTAINMENT JOIN FORCES TO PRESENT THE FIRST EVER WBTV/DC ENTERTAINMENT SATURDAY NIGHT, FEATURING THE WORLD PREMIERE OF GOTHAM AND MUCH MORE ON SATURDAY, JULY 26 AT COMIC-CON 2014
DC Comics Fans Get Ready for the Only Comic-Con Screening of Gotham, a Complete Pilot Screening of The Flash, Plus Exclusive Footage From Constantine and Season Three of Arrow
BURBANK, Calif. (June 30, 2014) — Get ready for a spectacular Saturday night at Comic-Con 2014, courtesy of Warner Bros. Television (WBTV) and DC Entertainment (DCE). For the first time ever at SDCC, WBTV and DCE will present a three-hour special event on Saturday night, July 26, designed specifically for DC Comics fans and featuring some of DC Comics’ greatest characters. Kicking off the exclusive evening is the world premiere public screening of the highly anticipated new drama series Gotham (the only screening of Gotham at this year’s Comic-Con), followed by a screening of the complete pilot of new action-drama The Flash, and exclusive video presentations from returning hit Arrow and new thriller Constantine. Cast members and producers from all four shows will make special appearances throughout the night.
- Gotham World Premiere: For the first time ever, DC Comics fans will enter the dangerous and compelling world of Gotham with a screening of the pilot episode, followed by an appearance by the cast and producers.
- The Flash Pilot Screening: Following a full-length screening of The Flash pilot, cast and producers will stop running long enough to take the stage.
- Constantine Exclusive Footage: The enigmatic John Constantine makes his television debut at Comic-Con with footage from the upcoming series, and fans will be treated to a visit from the cast and creative team.
- Arrow Season Three: Arrow returns to Comic-Con with never-before-seen teaser footage from the upcoming third season followed by cast and producers taking on fans’ most pointed questions.
Additional WBTV Comic-Con 2014 panels will be announced in the near future. For additional information about WBTV activities at Comic-Con, please follow us on Twitter at @warnerbrostv and join in the conversation by using hashtag #WBSDCC, or visit http://comiccon.thewb.com.
Before there was Batman, there was Gotham. The origin story of some of DC Comics greatest Super-Villains and vigilantes, this one hour drama follows Detective Jim Gordon’s rise to power in a dangerously corrupt city that would spawn iconic characters such as The Penguin, Catwoman, The Riddler and a young Bruce Wayne. Airing Mondays at 8/7c this fall on FOX, Gotham stars Ben McKenzie (Southland), Donal Logue (Vikings), Sean Pertwee (Elementary), Robin Lord Taylor (The Walking Dead), Erin Richards (Being Human), David Mazouz (Touch), Camren Bicondova, Zabryna Guevara (Burn Notice), Cory Michael Smith (Camp X-Ray), Victoria Cartagena (The Good Wife), Andrew Stewart-Jones (Person of Interest) and Jada Pinkett Smith (The Matrix films). Bruno Heller (The Mentalist, Rome) wrote the Gotham pilot, which was directed by Danny Cannon (Nikita). Heller, Cannon and John Stephens (Gossip Girl) are executive producers of the series, which is based on the characters from DC Comics and is a production of Warner Bros. Television. Become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GOTHAMonFOX, and follow the show on Twitter at @Gotham.
About The Flash
This lightning-paced super hero drama follows the high-speed adventures of the Fastest Man Alive. After an unexpected accident with a Particle Accelerator, police scientist and everyday guy Barry Allen finds himself suddenly charged with the ability to move at incredible speeds, which he uses to help the people of Central City. Premiering October 7 and airing Tuesdays at 8/7c on The CW, The Flash stars Grant Gustin (Arrow, Glee), Candice Patton (The Game), Rick Cosnett (The Vampire Diaries), Danielle Panabaker (Friday the 13th), Carlos Valdes, with Tom Cavanagh (Ed, Scrubs) and Jesse L. Martin (Law & Order). John Wesley Shipp (The Flash ) guest stars. Greg Berlanti (Arrow, Green Lantern), Andrew Kreisberg (Arrow, Fringe) and DC Entertainment’s Chief Creative Officer Geoff Johns wrote The Flash pilot, which was directed by David Nutter (Arrow, Game of Thrones, Smallville). Berlanti, Kreisberg, Nutter and Sarah Schechter (upcoming Peter Pan feature film) are executive producers of The Flash, which is based upon the characters from DC Comics and is produced by Bonanza Productions, Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television. Become a fan of The Flash on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CWTheFlash, and follow the show on Twitter at @CW_TheFlash.
John Constantine is a man waging war against the forces of darkness — from both within himself and the outside world. An irreverent con-man and occult expert, he doesn’t come down on the side of either good or evil…but ultimately might be the only thing defending us against the dark forces from beyond. Premiering October 24, Constantine will air Fridays at 10/9c on NBC and stars Matt Ryan (The Tudors) as John Constantine, Charles Halford (True Detective) as Chas and Harold Perrineau (Lost) as Manny. Based on the characters from DC Comics and produced by Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Warner Bros. Television, Constantine is executive produced by Daniel Cerone (Dexter, The Mentalist) and David S. Goyer (The Dark Knight trilogy). Neil Marshall (The Descent) directed the pilot from a teleplay by Cerone and story by Cerone & Goyer. Become a fan of Constantine at www.facebook.com/Constantine and follow the show on Twitter at @NBCConstantine.
After being gone for five years, during which time he suffered unimaginable ordeals, billionaire Oliver Queen returned home to Starling City with a mysterious agenda and a new set of skills that he uses in a war on crime in this hard-hitting action series. Returning for its third season October 8, Arrow airs Wednesdays at 8/7c on The CW. Starring Stephen Amell, Katie Cassidy, David Ramsey, Willa Holland, Emily Bett Rickards, Colton Haynes, with John Barrowman and Paul Blackthorne, Arrow was developed and is executive produced by Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg. Based upon the characters from DC Comics, Arrow is produced by Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television. Become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CWArrow, and follow the show on Twitter at @CW_Arrow.
Alyssa Milano (Charmed, Who’s the Boss?) appears at Barnes & Noble on Tuesday July 22, 2014 at 6:00 PM to sign HACKTIVIST! Please call the store for more details.
Barnes & Noble – Tribeca
97 Warren Street, New York, NY 10007
Celebrating all things Cybertronian, TRANSFORMERS fans will converge on Pasadena, California this weekend, from June 19th – June 22nd to attend the annual BOTCON convention! With special convention exclusives, illuminating panels, and talent-filled signings, IDW is geared up to be part of the acclaimed franchise’s special anniversary year.
Join More Than Meets The Eye writer James Roberts, on Friday, June 20th at 9 AM and Saturday, June 21st at Noon in Conference Center 104 for spotlight panels that will cover Roberts’ career and history with the Transformers. On Sunday, June 22nd at 11 AM in Conference Center 104 the Robots in Disguise creative team of John Barber and Andrew Griffith, and the Windblade team of Mairghread Scott and Sarah Stone will discuss the far reaches of the Transformers series’ at IDW, plus a few hints at what’s to come!
Fans of IDW’s Transformers books will have a chance to meet the talented creators at signings throughout the weekend at the IDW booth. BOTCON 2014 is the only convention where you can meet the teams behind all three acclaimed titles!
IDW will have three convention exclusive titles available, all celebrating the Transformers 30th anniversary. Robots In Disguise #30, More Than Meets The Eye #30, and Regeneration One #100 will feature exclusive covers at $10 each, or $25 for all three. The IDW booth will also be stocked full of Transformers comics to either help you fill the gaps in your collection or start you from scratch.
After the popularity of last year’s sold-out lithograph featuring My Little Pony and The Transformers, IDW Limited will have two brand new pieces available; DJ Pon-3 with Soundwave and Megatron with Nightmare Moon, art for both by Tony Fleecs. These prints are limited to 250 copies, and available for $25 each.
IDW’s newest sensation, the Micro-Comic Fun Pack will kick off an all-new TRANSFORMERS line at BOTCON with 4 packs featuring different characters; Drift, Grimlock, Optimus Prime, and Bumblebee. All packs contain a mini-comic, fold-out poster, stickers, and more for $2.99 each, or buy 3 and get 1 free only at BOTCON!
Follow IDW online at facebook.com/idwpublishing and @IDWpublishing for updates and announcements throughout the show
About IDW Publishing
IDW is an award-winning publisher of comic books, graphic novels and trade paperbacks, based in San Diego, California. Renowned for its diverse catalog of licensed and independent titles, IDW publishes some of the most successful and popular titles in the industry, including: Hasbro’s The TRANSFORMERS, G.I. JOE and MY LITTLE PONY; Paramount’s Star Trek; Nickelodeon’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; 2000AD’s Judge Dredd; The Rocketeer; Toho’s Godzilla; Wizards of the Coast’s Magic: The Gathering and Dungeons & Dragons; V-Wars from New York Times best-selling author Jonathan Maberry; Ragnarök from Eisner Award-winner Walter Simonson; Winterworld, created by Chuck Dixon and Jorge Zaffino; and Little Nemo from the award-winning duo of Eric Shanower and Gabriel Rodriguez. IDW is also home to the Library of American Comics imprint, which publishes classic comic reprints, Yoe! Books, a partnership with Yoe! Studio, and the multiple award-winning Artist’s Edition imprint.
IDW’s critically- and fan-acclaimed series are continually moving into new mediums. Currently, Jerry Bruckheimer Films and Disney are creating a feature film based on World War Robot; Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Warner Brothers are producing a film based on Ashley Wood’s Lore; Michael Bay‘s Platinum Dunes and Sony are bringing Zombies vs. Robots to film, Kurtzman/Orci are producing a movie based on Locke & Key at Universal.
Writer Peter David appears at JHU Comic Books on Wednesday July 16th from 6-8pm to sign on the day of release for All New X-Factor #11. Be sure to pick up your copies of Spider-Man 2099 #1 the week before as well to bring to the signing. It’s going to be awesome!
Purchase of All-New X-Factor #11 required to participate in signing event.
JHU Comic Books MANHATTAN
32 East 32nd Street, New York, NY 10016
Writer Jimmy Palmiotti and artist Amanda Conner appear at Yancy Street Comics from 6pm-8pm on Wednesday July 16th!
Harley Quinn Invades SDCC #1! The title says it all! Our favorite little troublemaker, Harley Quinn, takes on Comic-Con International: San Diego in this over the top issue! She’ll have to battle long lines, crazy crowds and the dread con crud, all in the quest to get her own comic book published!
Yancy Street Comics
9409 US 19 (inside Gulfview Square Mall), Port Richey, FL 34668