Calling all DOOM fans!
Order a copy of The Art of DOOM Eternal from our site and get a signed bookplate as well as gain exclusive access to an online (Zoom) Q&A with the game director and several concept artists! Tickets to the online panel are also available for $5. This is a rare opportunity to look behind the scenes, learn about making of the game and ask team questions related to the visual development process for the highly-acclaimed DOOM Eternal game!
ONLINE Q&A w/ DOOM ETERNAL CONCEPT ART TEAM
- On October 10 at 1:00PM PST, Nucleus will be hosting a live 2 hour Q&A with the DOOM Eternal Concept Art Team via Zoom.
- Customers that purchase a copy of The Art of DOOM Eternal from our website, from now till 11:59PM PDT October 9, will be emailed access to the Zoom Session.
- After you have made your purchase, you can email your questions for the concept art team to email@example.com. Please use “DOOM Eternal Questions” in the subject line.
- The deadline to submit questions is on October 6 at 11:59PM. Keep in mind that questions will be pre-screened, not all questions will be answered, artists will answer questions according to their own discretion.
- Zoom info will be sent no later than 11:00AM PDT October 10.
Q & A PARTICIPATING ARTISTS
Hugo Martin, Game Director
Jon Lane, Concept Lead
Alex Palma, Senior Concept Artist
Colin Geller, Senior Concept Artist
Emerson Tung, Senior Concept Artist
Ethan Evans, Concept Artist
Joe Marquis, Associate Concept Artist