DUE TO COVID-19 TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND 2020 HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO SEPTEMBER 11-13, 2020. The decision to protect our attendees, guests, hotel employees, staff and everyone’s family was easy. The difficult part was putting together all of the info as soon as possible and as accurately as possible. Behind the scenes we have also been working to reschedule our May guests to the new date. We wanted to make 100% sure that all arrangements were as perfect as possible before making any type of final announcement.
We’re pleased to announce that a large majority of our guests have been confirmed as available and that we have had only one cancellation at this time. There are a few guests that we have not yet been able to confirm their availability. When we have confirmation of availability we will update them on our website. Please see our GUESTS page to see the current status of each guest. Photo ops for any cancelled guests will be refunded automatically. You do not need to do anything. If a guest that is currently listed as PENDING CONFIRMATION cancels then the photo op will be refunded at that time. Please direct any photo op questions to Wolf Studios Photography.
- All May 1-3, 2020 event tickets, merchandise and photo ops will be valid for September 11-13, 2020. This will be automatic and you do not need to do anything. The date change will be done in our system sometime within the next couple of weeks at the most. But, it will likely be sooner.
- If you are not able to attend the September 11-13, 2020 event we will also honor your tickets for our 2021 event. Please contact us at our Contact Page (link at the top of this post) prior to July 4th, 2020 if you would like to elect this option.
- The host hotel Hyatt Regency DFW will be automatically moving all current reservations to the new date. This will be automatic and you do not need to do anything. The Hyatt Regency will be moving reservation dates within the next few days. Please be patient with them as this will likely take some time to accomplish. If you are not attending the Sept 11-13, 2020 event then you will simply need to contact the Hyatt Regency DFW hotel and cancel your reservation.
- All of our overflow hotels (except for the Hilton Garden Inn) will also be automatically moving all current reservations to the new date. This will be automatic and you do not need to do anything. These hotels will be moving reservation dates within the next few days. Please be patient with them as this will likely take some time to accomplish. If you are not attending the Sept 11-13, 2020 event then you will simply need to contact your hotel and cancel your reservation.
- If you have reservations at the Hilton Garden Inn your reservation will be automatically cancelled. You will then need to make a new reservation at the hotel of your choice. This is the only hotel that would not transfer reservations to the new dates. We tried to get them to do it but they would not. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Please contact us at our contact page. Our contact page will act as a “help desk” in this situation and will make it easier to respond in a timely fashion.
Texas Frightmare Weekend 2020 will be held on on SEPTEMBER 11 – 13TH. For further information please go to the website: www.texasfrightmareweekend.com