Guests from all parts of the Star Wars Universe are joining us in the windy city! Joonas Suotamo, Sam Witwer, Dave Chapman, Greg Grunberg, Greg Proops, Ian McElhinney, Orli Shoshan, and Paul Kasey are headed to Star Wars Celebration Chicago!
This April, you can meet the towering 6-foot-11 Joonas Suotamo, the actor behind the mighty Chewbacca himself, when he makes his Star Wars Celebration debut! The Finland native, who has donned the walking carpet costume in Solo: A Star Wars Story, The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi, and more, taking up the mantle as everyone’s favorite Wookiee, is just one of many Star Wars actors and Celebration first timers joining you for the ultimate fan event this spring.
Meet Suotamo at the Topps autograph area along with Sam Witwer, who brought Maul to life in Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels, and recently as the voice and other half of the horn-headed Zabrak to Ray Park’s performance in Solo: A Star Wars Story.
They will also be there alongside:
- Greg Grunberg, who has brought Resistance X-wing pilot Snap Wexley to the screen in The Force Awakens
- Dave Chapman, the puppeteer who has helped bring BB-8, Rio Durant, and Lady Proxima to life in the sequel trilogy and Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Greg Proops, who has lent his voice most recently to Star Wars Resistance as Jak Sivrak and Garma, and previously voiced Fode in The Phantom Menace
- Paul Kasey, who played Admiral Raddus in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story and Ello Asty in The Force Awakens
- Ian McElhinney, who played General Dodonna in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Orli Shoshan, Shaak Ti in Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith.
And check back on StarWars.com for more Star Wars Celebration Chicago updates!