Gallery Nucleus hosts a panel and book signing on Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 1 PM for the art book of highly anticipated animated film Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.
Artists whose work is featured in the book will be sharing stories and show attendants a behind-the-scenes look at the visual development of the film. On display will be production and concept art from the film.
*New official limited edition Spider-Verse prints will be released during the panel and will go on sale in store at 1pm December 15
Justin Thompson – Production Designer
Patrick O’Keefe – Art Director
Shiyoon Kim – Lead Character Designer
Peter Chan – Visual Development Artist
Yuhki Demers – Visual Development Artist
Zac Retz – Visual Development Artist
*artist subject to change
2:00 – 3:00 Artist Discussion Panel
3:00 – 3:30 Q & A
3:40 – 4:00 Intermission/Break
4:00 – 5:00 Book Signing
$5 General Admission – Guaranteed entrance. First come first serve seating, standing room available. Limited to 4 tickets per person per purchase.
- Ticket holders will receive $5 credit to their in-store purchase of event related items.
- Due to limited quantity of copies, we will not take book orders over the phone prior to the panel & signing. Please plan to arrive early to purchase. Books are available at first come first served basis.
- Due to time constraints, each attendee is allowed only 2 signing items per person.
- Artists will not be doing sketches.
- If you do not purchase a book from us for signing, and you bring your own book, then an outside signing fee of $10 will be charged at the door.
Please note that the artists will be discussing the film and may contain SPOILERS.
210 East Main Street, Alhambra, CA 91801