Harvard Book Store welcomes award-winning actor, producer, and comedian ALEC BALDWIN and bestselling author, novelist, and host of Studio 360 KURT ANDERSEN for a signing of their co-authored book, You Can’t Spell America Without Me: The Really Tremendous Inside Story of My Fantastic First Year as President Donald J. Trump (A So-Called Parody).
- This is a book signing event only. See the event’s signing guidelines below.
- We are not taking requests or pre-orders for signed books for this event.
Tickets and Book Pickup
- Tickets are required to join the signing line. Each ticket admits one (1) and includes one (1) copy of You Can’t Spell America Without Me.
- Tickets go on sale September 22nd at 9am in the store and at harvard.com. Tickets are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Books will be signed in-person only, one book per ticket holder. Additional copies of You Can’t Spell America Without Me will be available for purchase at Harvard Book Store, but the signing is limited to one book per person.
- Those purchasing tickets online can pick up their book at the bookstore the evening of the signing, but not before. Those purchasing tickets in the store can pick up their books starting on publication date (November 7th).
- The signing will begin at 5:00pm on Monday, November 13th, at Harvard Book Store.
- Doors will open to the signing line shortly before 5. Until then the line will form outside the store, down Plympton Street (towards Mount Auburn Street).
- E-ticket and will-call ticket holders will receive their books when checking in on the evening of the event.
Signing Line Guidelines
- This book signing is limited to copies of You Can’t Spell America Without Me—no memorabilia.
- The authors will be signing one book per attendee.
- Due to limited time, no personalizations or photography.
About You Can’t Spell America Without Me
“I have the best words, beautiful words, as everybody has been talking and talking about for a long time. Also? The best sentences and, what do you call them, paragraphs. My previous books were great and sold extremely, unbelievably well–even the ones by dishonest, disgusting so-called journalists. But those writers didn’t understand Trump, because quite frankly they were major losers. People say if you want it done right you have to do it yourself, even when ‘it’ is a ‘memoir.’ So every word of this book was written by me, using a special advanced word processing system during the many, many nights I’ve been forced to stay alone in the White House–only me, just me, trust me, nobody helped. And it’s all 100% true, so true–people are already saying it may be the truest book ever published. Enjoy.”
Until Donald Trump publishes the ultimate account of his entire four or eight or one-and-a-half years in the White House, the definitive chronicle will be You Can’t Spell America Without Me: The Really Tremendous Inside Story of My Fantastic First Year As President. Trump was elected because he was the most frank presidential candidate in history, a man eager to tell the unvarnished truth about others’ flaws and tout his own amazing excellence. Now he levels his refreshingly compulsive, un-PC candor at his landslide election victory as well as his role as commander-in-chief and leader of the free world.
There are intimate, powerful, mind-boggling revelations on every page. You are there with him during his private encounters with world leaders, a few of whom he does not insult. You are there at the genius Oval Office strategy sessions with his advisers. You are there in his White House bedroom as he crafts the pre-dawn Twitter pronouncements that rock the world. And, of course, you are there on the golf course as Trump attempts to manage the burdens of his office.
President Trump explains each of the historic decisions that have already made America great again, and how he always triumphs over the fake news media. You’ll learn what he really thinks of his cabinet members and top aides not related to him, of the First Lady and the First Daughter and the additional three or four Trump children. Included at no extra charge is a lavish and exclusive portfolio of spectacular, historic and intimate color photographs of President Trump in private—inside the White House, inside Mar-a-Lago, at Trump Tower, and more.
You Can’t Spell America Without Me is presented by America’s foremost Trump scholar Kurt Andersen as well as America’s foremost mediocre Trump impersonator, Alec Baldwin.
Harvard Book Store
1256 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA 02138