Come on down Saturday July 29th from 2:00 – 5:00 PM to Gallery Nucleus for a look at the behind-the-scenes of Marvel’s latest MCU release Spider-Man: Homecoming. Our web-slinging friendly-neighborhood-superhero is back and we have invited incredible artists to talk about their work on the film. Bring your questions for the Q&A session and meet the artists one-on-one as they sign copies of the new Art of Spider-Man: Homecoming book.
Ryan Meinerding – Concept Artist
Jay Oliva – Storyboard Artist
more to be announced!
2:00 – 3:00 Artist Discussion Panel
3:00 – 3:30 Q & A (moderated by Ben)
4:00 – 5:00 Book Signing
– VIP Admission – Guaranteed entrance and seating in the first 4 rows. No waiting in line for entrance. Will be first to line up to get items signed. Limited to 2 tickets per person per purchase
– General Admission – Guaranteed entrance. First come first serve seating, standing room available. Limited to 4 tickets per person per purchase
– VIP & General Admission Pre-sale ticket holders are guaranteed entrance.
– Non-ticket holders ARE NOT guaranteed entrance if the event is sold out. We have a limited capacity in the gallery and cannot guarantee entrance for non-ticket holders.
– Due to limited quantity of copies, we will not take book orders over the phone prior to the panel & signing. Please plan to arrive early to purchase. Books are available at first come first served basis.
– Due to time constraints, each attendee is allowed only 2 signing items per person. Artists will not be doing sketches.
– If you do not purchase a book from us for signing, and you bring your own book, then an outside signing fee of $10 will be charged at the door.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds will be given if you cannot make the event.
210 East Main Street, Alhambra, CA 91801