Just Announced: Panels, Meet & Greets and Autograph Sessions with Entertainment Icons James Gunn, Stan Bush and Special Performance from Multi-Platinum Singer-Songwriter Daya to join already announced line up of Stan Lee, Dude Perfect, Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Peter Cullen and Frank Welker.
New Ticket VIP Packages available offering exclusive access and opportunities
Hasbro, a global play and entertainment company, has unveiled additional programming details and VIP ticket packages for the first-ever HASCON FANmily event. Happening September 8 – 10, 2017 at the Rhode Island Convention Center and Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island, HASCON will bring Hasbro’s most iconic brands to life.
Joining the previously announced all-star line-up is James Gunn (writer and director, GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 1 and 2) and musician Stan Bush (singer, “The Touch” from TRANSFORMERS: THE MOVIE). HASCON will also feature a headlining performance and meet and greet from Multi-Platinum GRAMMY® Award-Winning singer-songwriter Daya and an interactive sing-along with Sesame Street’s beloved Muppets Elmo and Abby Cadabby.
Previously announced talent includes appearances by Dude Perfect, Stan Lee (Marvel Comics Legend), Lorenzo di Bonaventura (Producer of all the TRANSFORMERS films, as well as G.I. JOE: The Rise of Cobra and G.I. JOE: Retaliation); Peter Cullen and Frank Welker (original TRANSFORMERS voice talent); Andrea Libman and Cathy Weseluck (voice talent of MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC and MY LITTLE PONY: THE MOVIE); and “Chewbacca Mom,” Candace Payne.
This unique event will bring Hasbro’s most iconic brands to life like never before, including TRANSFORMERS, MY LITTLE PONY, NERF, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY and G.I. JOE and exceptional partner brands such as BEYBLADE, DREAMWORKS TROLLS and SESAME STREET. Fans will get a peek behind the Hasbro curtain during the three days filled with exciting first-look previews and panels from Hasbro’s biggest television and movie series, including Hasbro’s TRANSFORMERS: RESCUE BOTS, LITTLEST PET SHOP and MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC as seen on Hasbro’s joint-venture television network Discovery Family.
In addition, there will be activities inspired by several iconic Disney properties, including Disney Princess, Frozen, Elena of Avalor, Moana and Descendants 2, as well as Star Wars and Marvel’s Avengers, Spider-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy. From movie props and costumes on display, to hands-on fun through art tutorials and more, these areas will be can’t-miss destinations during the show.
IDW Publishing’s Artist Alley will feature appearances from some of the industry’s most recognized comic illustrators, artists, and designers plus unique HASCON merchandise available for purchase. Ultra PRO, the leading brand of accessories for tabletop gaming, sports memorabilia and pop culture collectibles is the supporting provider of Magic: The Gathering and Dungeons & Dragons activities, providing HASCON guests exclusive access to custom Magic: The Gathering event prizes and HASCON exclusive playmats, plush dice, deck boxes and learn-to-play participation gifts.
General Admission ticket holders will be treated to an exciting array of activities including: interactive brand experiences, panel discussions, meet and greets, musical guest performances, cosplay activities, a Hasbro passport tour and scavenger hunt, larger-than-life Hasbro games, a HASCON commemorative program and an opportunity to audition for Hasbro television commercials.
Just unveiled HASCON VIP packages will offer fans access to all General Admission activities, as well as special VIP 1 hour early access to the show floor to shop for a chance to buy HASCON exclusive product from My Little Pony, Transformers, Dungeons and Dragons as well as multi-convention exclusives from Star Wars, Marvel and Magic The Gathering.* VIP’s will also receive a Hasbro goodie bag, access to the VIP lounge and an exclusive behind the scenes tour of Hasbro headquarters, in addition to one of the following exclusive events:
- Transformers Hall of Fame Dinner– Friday Sept. 8th 6:30 pm
- Be part of the first ever HASCON Transformers Hall of Fame dinner and induction ceremony with a surprise guest. Enjoy a sit-down dinner and experience an exclusive live performance from Stan Bush, a welcome with Peter Cullen and Frank Welker, and a sneak preview of select 2018 Transformers toys shared by the Transformers design and brand teams.
- My Little Pony Mane Event: Hall of Our FANmily Dinner– Friday Sept. 8th 6:30 pm
- Enter the world of Equestria at the first-ever My Little Pony HOOF (Hall of Our FANmily) Dinner and Induction Ceremony. The HOOF inductees will include special guests and surprise honorees who have left their hoofprint on the brand.
- G.I. Joe Legends Dinner– Friday Sept. 8th 6:30 pm
- Join co-emcees and G.I. Joe authors Derryl DePriest and Dan Klingensmith for an intimate and entertaining evening event featuring one of the greatest gatherings of G.I. Joe Legends ever assembled! As we celebrate the 35th Anniversary of the launch of the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero line, enjoy a sit-down dinner, meet and mingle with Legends and listen to them discuss their experiences on G.I. Joe.
- Stories with Stan–Saturday Sept. 9th 11:30 am
- This is your chance to sit down with Stan Lee, a true comic book legend! As one of this generation’s greatest storytellers, Stan will share his tales to astonish about the creation of pop culture icons including Spider-Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, the X-Men, Black Panther, and many more – EXCELSIOR! Stories with Stan attendees are guaranteed to receive a pre-signed autograph poster from Stan Lee commemorating his HASCON visit and a surprise gift. Lunch will be served.
- Transformers: The Last Knight Movie Event
- Join celebrities and producers, including Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Brian Goldner, from Transformers: The Last Knight to celebrate the home entertainment release and view special Bonus Footage. Enjoy light refreshments and a special video message from a surprise celebrity.
- My Little Pony: The Movie Sneak Peek– Saturday Sept. 9th 6:15 pm
- Be one of the first to catch a sneak peek of the upcoming My Little Pony: The Movie. Listen to film discussions with Head Storyteller Megan McCarthy and participate in a Q&A session with surprise celebrity talent, enjoy light refreshments, and enter a raffle for a chance to win My Little Pony merchandise.
General Admission ticketholders can also purchase special access to select HASCON VIP events as “ticket add-ons” through the HASCON website. These “add ons” include the above events as well as a special meet and greet with the Dudes, which includes an exclusive sneak peek of the Dude Perfect signature Bow video before it’s revealed, an autographed NERF Dude Perfect football, selfies and more!
To purchase General Admission and VIP tickets, view complete package details and stay up to date on all the latest information on HASCON 2017, please visit hascon.hasbro.com
The inaugural HASCON FANmily™ event is presented in part by IDW Publishing, Ultra PRO and Discovery Family.
STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks and/or copyrights, in the United States and other countries, of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© Hiro Morita, BBBProject, TV TOKYO. © 2017 Sesame Workshop. All Rights Reserved.