To celebrate the legacy of Disney’s classic animated tale Beauty and the Beast, Nucleus has invited the veteran animators and artists who worked on the film to talk about their experiences. Come hear these amazing guests as they share stories and discuss their development work from behind-the-scenes. Bring your questions for the Q&A session and meet the artists one-on-one on Saturday March 25, 2017.
After the Q&A, guests will queue up for a meet and greet with the panelists and be given a pre-purchased signed book upon exit.
Charles Solomon – Author
Don Hahn – Producer
Gary Trousdale – Director
Roger Allers – Story Supervisor
James Baxter – Supervising Animator (Belle)
John Carnochan – Editor
…more to be announced! Panelists may be subject to change
- Tickets are on sale now at the link…
- Pre-sale ticket holders are guaranteed entrance and a signed book.
- Non-ticket holders ARE NOT guaranteed entrance if the event is sold out. We have a limited capacity in the gallery and cannot guarantee entrance for non-ticket holders.
- Attendees can pick up the signed copy of their book upon exit
- Due to all books being signed before the event, outside items will not be available for signing.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds will be given if you cannot make the event.
*Attendees must email us their questions by March 23 to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Tale as Old as Time questions)
2:00 – 3:30 Artist Discussion Panel
3:30 – 4:00 Break
4:00 – 5:00 Q & A
210 East Main Street, Alhambra, CA 91801