Neil Gaiman appears at the Temple Judea on Sunday June 23, 2013 at 2:00 pm!
Tickets are available through Books & Books. RSVP on Facebook!
Meet one of the world’s most beloved storytellers Neil Gaiman reading and signing The Ocean at the End of the Lane (William Morrow, $25.99)
Tickets and Signing Guidelines: Vouchers are required for this event and may be purchased at Books & Books in Coral Gables, Miami Beach or Bal Harbour Shops. Purchase a copy of The Ocean at the End of the Lane ($25.99 + tax) and you will receive one voucher. This voucher entitles you to receive (1) one copy of The Ocean at the End of the Lane and also serves as your entry for (1) person to Neil Gaiman’s talk and book signing at Temple Judea. Click to purchase your voucher online. Be sure to PAY ONLINE NOW and then choose the store pick-up option to pick your ticket up at Will Call. We do not ship vouchers.
The Ocean at the End of the Lane will be published on June 1 and you may claim your copy of the book any time after publication at a Books & Books location, or at the event on June 23. Your voucher will be stamped to reflect whether or not you have claimed your book. You must show your voucher and attached receipt to claim entrance to the event, so please remember to bring it with you that day. Books & Books is NOT responsible for lost or stolen vouchers.
There will be a book signing to follow Neil’s talk and Q&A with the audience.
- Neil will sign as many copies of The Ocean at the End of the Lane as a person purchases.
- Neil will sign up to (2) two other Neil Gaiman titles.
· Neil will personalize books (name only), but he cannot accommodate specific salutations and/or dedications – it slows down the line and isn’t fair for all those who are still waiting.
· If you cannot make it to the event in person, but would like to order a book, we will do our best to personalize your pre-order, but cannot guarantee the book will be signed, since it will all depend on the time.
· Photos may be taken in passing, but not posed. No flash photography; no posed photos; and no personal video.
- Neil will only sign books. Please leave memorabilia at home.
From one of the world’s most beloved storytellers––#1 New York Times bestselling author Neil Gaiman––comes his first adult novel in eight years. Wondrous and imaginative, and at times deeply scary, THE OCEAN AT THE END OF THE LANE captures the very essence of childhood fear and uncertainty. In a clash of memory and reality, it is a pitched fever dream of a novel, and could very well be Gaiman’s most accomplished work to date.
5500 Granada Boulevard, Coral Gables, FL 33146