StarWarp Concepts Making 1st Appearance at Baltimore Comic-Con in 2012
STARWARP CONCEPTS ATTENDS 2012 BALTIMORE COMIC-CON
Independent publishing house StarWarp Concepts—home for edgy dark-urban-fantasy books and graphic novels—hits the road to make its first appearance at the popular Baltimore Comic-Con, being held September 8–9, 2012 at the Baltimore Convention Center.
Artists Alley table #A189 is where you’ll find bestselling author Steven A. Roman (X-Men: The Chaos Engine Trilogy) promoting The Saga of Pandora Zwieback, his young adult novel series about a teenaged Goth who teams up with an immortal shape-shifter named Annie to hunt monsters. Joining Roman will be author Richard C. White (Gauntlet: Dark Legacy, Star Trek: Echoes of Coventry), who will be promoting The Chronicles of the Sea Dragon, his pirate-fantasy comic book that’s perfect for fans of classic adventure and the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.
On sale will be:
• Blood Feud: The Saga of Pandora Zwieback, Book 1: The critically acclaimed first novel in the series finds Pan and Annie contending with warring vampire clans who attempt to unleash hell on earth.
• Lorelei: Sects and the City: Written by Roman and featuring art by Eliseu Gouveia (The Phantom), Steve Geiger (Web of Spider-Man), and Neil Vokes (The Black Forest), this Mature Readers graphic novel is about a succubus battling the members of a fanatical cult that’s trying to resurrect the Elder Gods they worship.
• The Bob Larkin Sketchbook: From Doc Savage and Batman to Star Wars and the X-Men, there’s little that this legendary painter hasn’t drawn, and this first-time collection of some of his detailed pencil work features pulp adventurers, wrestlers, femme fatales, and superheroes, and includes three new pieces done especially for this volume.
• The Official Pandora Zwieback T-shirt!
• The Chronicles of the Sea Dragon comic book, as well as related T-shirts and roleplaying game figurines.
Attendees are encouraged to visit the Pandora Zwieback Web site (www.pandorazwieback.com) to download a free digital copy of The Saga of Pandora Zwieback #0—a full-color, 16-page comic book written by Roman, with art by Eliseu Gouveia. In it, Pan introduces readers to her book series and presents a two-chapter sample from the first novel, Blood Feud.
Baltimore Comic-Con’s hours are:
Saturday, September 8: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday, September 9: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The Baltimore Convention Center is located at 1 West Pratt Street, Baltimore, Maryland. For more information on the show, visit http://baltimorecomiccon.com.
For more information on StarWarp Concepts and its projects, please visit www.StarwarpConcepts.com.