CELEBRITY GUEST LINEUP ANNOUNCED FOR 18th ANNUAL FAN EXPO CANADA™ – AUGUST 23-26
Among This Year’s Star-Studded Guests: Stan Lee, Gillian Anderson, Jennifer Carpenter, Patrick Stewart, Kevin Smith, Rose McGowan, John Carpenter
PLUS Cast Members from The Walking Dead and True Blood!
Tickets On Sale Now For This Ultimate Four-Day Fan Experience
TORONTO, ON (June 12, 2012) – Celebrating 18 years as the Comic Con of the North, Fan Expo Canada is gearing up for this year’s event boasting the largest combined gaming, horror, comic, science fiction and anime event in the country and one of the largest in the world! Fan Expo Canada will be at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre August 23-26, 2012.
Some of this year’s celebrity guests, comprising some of the world’s most legendary names in pop culture, film and television, as well as industry luminaries include:
- STAN LEE (Legendary Creator of Spider-Man, The Incredible Hulk, X-Men, The Fantastic Four, Iron Man, as well as countless others)
- GILLIAN ANDERSON (The X Files)
- NELSAN ELLIS AND SAM TRAMELL (True Blood)
- PATRICK STEWART (Star Trek: The Next Generation and X-Men™ Feature Films)
- KEVIN SMITH AND JASON MEWES (Jay and Silent Bob)
- ROSE McGOWAN (Charmed and Grindhouse)
- JENNIFER CARPENTER (Dexter)
- CHRISTOPHER LLOYD (Back To The Future)
- NORMAN REEDUS and JON BERTHAL (The Walking Dead)
- LUKE PERRY AND JASON PRIESTLEY (Beverly Hills 90210)
- JOHN CARPENTER (Legendary Director)
With over 80,000 fans expected and more than 700 exhibitors and retail vendors covering over 400,000 square feet, Fan Expo Canada™ is going to be the hottest event of the summer.
PREMIUM Fan Expo Pass: SOLD OUT!
DELUXE Fan Expo Pass: $95 – BEST VALUE, LIMITED QUANTITIES
- Includes unlimited access to Fan Expo Canada for all 4 days
- Advance entrance on Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 (2:00 p.m.)
SINGLE Fan Expo Pass:
- Includes unlimited access to Fan Expo Canada on specified date
- (Excludes special ticketed events and anything otherwise noted)
Thursday, August 23, 2012: $25.00
Friday, August 24, 2012: $30.00
Saturday, August 25, 2012: $45.00
Sunday, August 26, 2012: $35.00