TwoMorrows Publishing Making Seventh WonderCon Appearance in 2012
TwoMorrows Publishing returns to WonderCon for its seventh appearance, this time at booth #721, just in time for the event’s Anaheim, California debut this Friday-Sunday, March 16-18.
This year, the award-winning publisher will be releasing the latest issues of its magazines Draw!, Alter Ego, and Back Issue, as well as the new book-length edition of The Jack Kirby Collector, entitled Lee & Kirby: The Wonder Years, documenting Stan Lee and Jack Kirby’s 1960s run on the Fantastic Four comic.
Other new books on hand include:
• The Quality Companion (a dedicated look at the history of the Golden Age publisher of Plastic Man, the Blackhawks, and the Freedom Fighters)
• The Stan Lee Universe (by Roy Thomas and Danny Fingeroth, presenting rarities from Stan’s own archives)
• Modern Masters Volume 27: Ron Garney (spotlighting the fan-favorite artist of Captain America, Wolverine, and Weapon X)
• You Can Build It, Book One (compiling instructions to build numerous custom LEGO creations)
• Plus copies of nearly every book and magazine they’ve published during their 19 year history.
As a special bonus for con-goers, everything at Booth #721 will be on sale at 30% off cover price. In years past, many items sold out quickly, so fans are encouraged to get there early to avoid being disappointed, and to be sure to pick up their free copy of TwoMorrows’ new Catalog Update, listing upcoming items being released through this summer.
Publisher John Morrow will be on hand at the booth throughout the weekend, and looks forward to greeting fans and hearing what they’d like to see in the future, from the publisher who’s bringing a new day to comics and LEGO fandom.