Kevin O’Neill signs the latest installment of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen on Sunday July 31st!
Kevin O’Neill, born in London in 1953, is a British comics illustrator best known as the co-creator of Nemesis the Warlock and Marshal Law (with writer Pat Mills), and The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (with Alan Moore).
5 Sydney Street, Brighton, BN1 4EN
Tel: 01273 691012
Writer J.T. Krul (Green Arrow, Flashpoint: Deadman and the Flying Graysons, Soulfire, Fathom, Joker’s Asylum) signs at Midtown Comics Downtown on Wednesday July 13th from 6-7 pm!
Midtown Comics Downtown
64 Fulton Street, New York, NY
Luke Pearson signs his latest book Everything We Miss at the amazing Travelling Man Leeds on Saturday, July 23 · 1:00pm – 4:00pm. If you are a Nobrow fan, or just a fan of great comics, come by at 1pm and get your copy of EWM signed and scribbled by the talented artist himself.
RSVP on Facebook!
Travelling Man Leeds
32 Central Rd, LS1 6DE, Leeds, United Kingdom
Tel: 0113 4236461
Jim Butcher signs on Thursday, June 30 from 4:00pm – 6:00pm.
Jim Butcher is best known for his fantasy book series The Dresden Files, which can be found in comic and graphic novel form published by Dynamite Entertainment.
Midtown Comics Downtown
64 Fulton St, New York, NY
Denise Richards signs her new memoir on Wednesday, July 27th at 7:00pm.
211 E. Ridgewood Avenue, Ridgewood, NJ 07450
2011 Comic-Con Single Day Badge Resale
Comic-Con International will be selling returned single day badges through EPIC online registration.
An adult single day badge will be sold at the rate of $40 and Junior, Senior, and Military single day badges will be sold at the rate of $23 each. Sunday adult badges will be $23, and Junior, Senior, and Military Sunday badges will be sold at the rate of $13 each. These prices include a $3 reprocessing fee.
You may purchase up to TWO single day badges only.
|BADGE TYPE||Adult||Junior*||Military /
|Note: All prices include a $3 reprocessing fee|
*Kids 11 and under with a paying adult are free. Kids 12-17 pay Junior prices.
**Seniors 60 years or older pay the Junior/Senior reduced price. Active Military with ID can pay the Junior/Senior price. This deal does not extend to dependents.
I M P O R T A N T !
Reading the following information will help you request your badge faster and may give you an advantage over people who do not choose to read this information.
Your Registration Process
To participate in the badge resale, click the button above that says, “Badge Resale Registration is OPEN”. This link will not be active until registration opens.
For 2011 badge resale, EPIC registration has developed an online waiting room where you will be placed in line (in the order you arrived) to enter the online registration session to purchase badges. After you select the link above, you will be redirected to the EPIC registration website and their online waiting room.
- DO NOT MANUALLY REFRESH OR RELOAD THE WAITING ROOM PAGE IN YOUR BROWSER! Running multiple “tabs” or browser windows of the EPIC waiting room will cause you to be placed at the back of the line. If you refresh this page while in the EPIC waiting room, you will lose your spot in line and be moved to the back of the queue. It is therefore very important that you do not refresh or hit your browser’s “back” button while you are in the queue for badge registration.
- While in the waiting room, you will be able to see your current position in line. Your number in line will automatically update every two minutes. There will also be a black registration status message with yellow text. EPIC registration will monitor badge sales closely and update this status message when inventory is running low. Should badges sell out before you are placed in your online registration session, this message will notify you.
- You may be able to purchase up to two single day Comic-Con badgesduring your online registration session, while supplies last. If you would like to buy an additional badge for a guest, you must complete your first transaction and pay for your badge before you may purchase an additional badge. You will not have to return to the waiting room for your second purchase. Due to overwhelming demand for 2011 badges, all badge categories may be sold out before you have the option to purchase an additional badge.
- Once you have been moved from the waiting room to your online registration session, you will enter your name and contact information. Please enter your full legal name as shown on your valid photo ID. You will be required to show a photo ID that matches the name on your barcode confirmation when picking up your badge.
- After your contact information has been submitted, you may select your desired badge category: Adult, Junior, Senior, or Military. After agreeing to the Cancellation, Refund, and Exchange Policy, you will be prompted to enter your credit card information and review the accuracy of your order. If all information is correct, please type “AGREE” in the box below after reviewing the “Terms and Conditions,” then click the [Process My Registration] button at the bottom of this page. Upon submitting your order, your credit card will immediately be charged.
- Print this page for your records, then select the [Purchase Another Badge] button to buy an additional badge, or click on [Return to Comic-Con Website] to exit the EPIC registration session.
- You will receive a barcode e-mail confirmation from EPIC registration for your purchase, sent to the e-mail address you provided during registration. Please be sure to add email@example.com to your e-mail contacts or address book so the confirmation does not go to your SPAM folder.
On July 20th, Jim Hanley’s Universe hosts its biggest guest list ever! If it’s not every creator associated with Twisted Savage Dragon Funnies, it’s real close!
The signing is on Wednesday, July 20 from 6:00 to 8:00 PM. Purchase of the Twisted Savage Dragon Funnies TPB is required, but with this guest list? It’s well worth it!
Jim Hanley’s Universe
4 West 33rd St, New York, NY 10001
Ben Garant & Tom Lennon appear on Nerdist Podcast LIVE on June 30th, 2011 at 9:30pm
Joining Chris, Jonah, and Matt onstage this time are Ben Garant and Tom Lennon! You know them from The State and Reno 911, but soon, you’ll know them from their upcoming book, released on July 5th, called Writing Movies for Fun and Profit. Join the guys as they discuss the business that is show!
Tickets are $10. Click here to purchase!
7522 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046
The amazing BARBARA EDEN visits the Castro on July 11th at 6pm to share her memoir Jeannie Out of the Bottle, in which she reflects on the challenges she has faced and how she has maintained her humor, optimism, and inimitable Jeannie magic throughout the roller-coaster ride of a truly memorable life.
Books Inc. in the Castro
2275 Market, Street San Francisco, CA
Actor Phil LaMarr appears on the Bagged & Boarded podcast show with Matt Cohen on Wednesday July 6th at 8pm!
Golden Apple Comics
7018 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90038