Atomicon XXII Comics Expo Halloween Spectacular (October 2010)
Dear Comics Fans: The Atomicon XXII Comics Expo Halloween Spooktacular will be held on Sunday, Oct.31, 2010 at the Holiday Inn in Manahawkin, N.J. (junction of Rt. 72 and Rt.9) from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
* Halloween Costume Contest!: Come dressed as your favorite Super-Hero or Comics Character and compete for PRIZES!
* THOUSANDS of Comics (Golden Age to Present), DVDs, Toys, Action Figures, and Other Comics Collectibles available for sale!
* DOOR PRIZES for Paying Attendees: Super-Hero MOVIE Tickets! Classic 60s MONSTER MAG GiveAway! The ever-lovin’ (House of) Mystery Box ‘O’ Stuff (over $100 value inside)! BAT-BUX $howca$h (The Joker’s favorite! Winner can use this “play money” like REAL $$ anywhere in the dealers’ room)!
* FREE, FREE, FREE!: FREE Admission for Kids 12-and-Under! FREE Comics for the First 100 Patrons at the Show! FREE Parking for Con attendees!
* LOW Admission Price: Just $3 for Adults and Teens ($1 OFF with Special Flyer)!
* GUEST ARTISTS in attendance! Check our listings on SCOOP and ConventionScene.com..or e-mail us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org for Guest Updates!
GUEST LIST for upcoming Halloween Atomicon:
* STEVE PYTAK (Mazz Press, Carrion Crow)
* BOB PETRECCA (DC Comics, Batman Confidential, others)
* TOM PALMER…a RARE APPEARANCE by this Marvel-mainstay Artist, famous for X-Men, Tomb of Dracula, Kick-Ass (new series) and Chaos War (his latest)…
* ATOMICON (held on a Fifth Sunday of a month) means Always Affordable Family Entertainment…and a MegaTON of Comic FUN! Join us for the Last Big Blast of the Year at the Jersey Shore! This will be one Comics HALLOWEEN Party you WON’T want to miss! As Maynard G. Krebs was wont to say: “Like, BE THERE, man…or…BE SQUARE!” – The Promoters at Surf Pirate Productions